[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't any women say anything back? Does this happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: noreply.png (66KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
noreply.png
66KB, 480x854px
Why don't any women say anything back? Does this happen to a lot of guys or am I just really ugly or something? I don't understand how to have a conversation if I can't even start one. I don't even try talking to the really attractive girls. I go for the average and even ugly ones but still don't get anything.
>>
Could have something to do with your opening line? Hey what's up is about as lame and generic as it gets
>>
>>24166965
Some do, but 90% are hoes trying to get some paypal cash.
>>
>>24166965
So, depending on what site you're on I'd put more details in your message, though don't expect much though.
>>
>>24167008
This is meetme.
>>
>>24166965
It happens online dating apps are pretty much the worst way to meet girls
They all have a god complex sense the male to female ratio is skewed and they all even the ugly red flags get dozens and dozens of messages a day so unless you're a 10/10 poet who wants a 6/10 gf you're fucked
>>
>>24166965
As a girl on meetme i'd say it's your opening line. It's so bland. Girls like it when you read their profile and start a conversation about some of their common interests. Or maybe that's just me.
>>
>>24166965
Your line is uninspired. Come on. Give her something to respond to. An open ended question. Something that can't be answered in one word like, "hi" or "good" or "yes/no"
>>
I only ever respond to messages that could clearly only be written for me. Anything generic gets ignored.
>>
>>24167366
what if it's a situation where you don't have common interests or much info to talk about at first glance, but you find them attractive?
>>
>>24166994
Indeed sluts for $$$ as fake as a barbie dolls.
>>
guys are all real thirsty. chicks get about 1000x more matches than guys do, therefore if you say something bland like "hey what's up," they're not going to respond to it unless you're just super hot

kind of sucks how most girls don't really have to worry about being interesting or entertaining but it's how the world works
>>
>>24167366
but you aint special hoe wake up
all these basic bitches thinking theyre unique because of the skrewed ratio baka
>>
they do, just not to you
>>
>>24166965
You're just unlucky. Keep trying!
>>
So the generic hi or what's up is a no go, then what do you say? I feel like it's really awkward saying anything before saying hi. Also I feel like if they don't reply they aren't interested and I can just give up there.

Do they like to hear generic compliments or is that too awkward to open up with?

I'm not even really looking to date/hookup either, just if it happens or I really click with somebody.
>>
>>24166965
women rate 75% of men as below average
and the other 25% are ranked based on their
Handsomeness to Wealth Ratio.

if you aren't in the top 25%
you may as well be Quasimodo.
>>
>>24167164
This
>>
File: 1450210572559.jpg (41KB, 470x345px) Image search: [Google]
1450210572559.jpg
41KB, 470x345px
>>24169821
my nigger
>>
>>24167739
Say something about them you find attractive... Like comment on their eyes or their hair or anything

>>24167748
Hows the basment life treating you
>>
>>24169798
I wouldn't go for compliments. Women are complicated and they'd probably call you creepy even though you weren't being. Honestly I like lame jokes as openers or if they post about a show or something they've been into, start off with a question about that.
>>
That's meet me and most of the profiles are fake.

Also, fake or not, they get like 100s of messages saying the same thing (hey, what's up, hi) and another 100s with dick pics. So I kind of understand why they don't reply.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160808-054909.jpg (731KB, 1080x2781px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160808-054909.jpg
731KB, 1080x2781px
And on OKC? I always read profiles, i always send personalized messages asking questions and offering information of my own to relate. Wtf women.
>>
>>24170086
basement life? sorry im not that insecure that i have to act like the exact opposite of an internet stereotype. girls on the internet can be entitled, bland and boring because of the fucked up ratio. make a profile with an average girl then do the same with an average guy.
>>
File: HTB15LCVFVXXXXcRaXXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg (109KB, 751x797px) Image search: [Google]
HTB15LCVFVXXXXcRaXXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg
109KB, 751x797px
>>24166965
Supply and demand.
When supply is lacking, demand is up.
Generic and uninteresting people usually get ignored because you don't have much to establish first impressions.
>>
>>24166965
I don't know why you bother, OP. It's not worth the effort.
>>
>>24170277

I did the same and sometimes wrote about a couple interesting things in their profiles, yet I got probably 5 responses out of hundreds of messages. I ended up just deleting my account. It's super depressing getting nowhere with them. The one girl I talked to daily for a month ended up ghosting before the date we set up.
>>
>>24170454
I met a woman from there, we went on a date, had a great time, she wanted more dates, she got quiet i was like, Wtf mate? She finally replies, my ex started talking to me again, sorry, don't need you anymore. Fuck me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.