[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you feel down in the dumps recently? Want to talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BERIGHTBACK.png (146KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
BERIGHTBACK.png
146KB, 548x365px
Any of you feel down in the dumps recently? Want to talk about it?

The past few weeks I've felt worse and worse. Relationship shit, work shit, just general dealing with shit. Tired as fuck.
>>
Kinda, not too bad, just pretty fucking stressful although it seems to have ended. I wouldn't mind hearing more about your shit, anon. You should go ahead.
>>
I feel you. Work sucks. Girlfriend told me that for two months she has mostly not been in love with me but still loves me that's why she's acting different. Drinking currently to forget how shirty life can be sometimes.
>>
>>24164967
>
Ive been with my gf on and off for 3.25 years now. I think I have finally fallen out of love. Im not attracted to her anymore, and I don't think of her the same way anymore. She is still one of my best friends, but I just dont enjoy spending as much time with her as her Boyfriend. My work is full of unprofessional people, drama, and just annoying customers. It's an entry level job, but still. I'd rather not quite when it pays okay. I need someone to talk to, but I cant talk to my close friends about it. I have trouble sleeping from anxiety and just cannot stop thinking about life. I'm not suicidal, but my brain is tearing itself apart.

Sorry for the rant. Thank you for asking.
>>
>>24164974
That's tough. I recently started posting in rate threads and such as a distraction from real life. Like some cheap connection with people will take my mind off of it. It helps to have someone to talk to.
>>
>>24164982
Yeah. And I'm very bad at getting inside of my own head. Keeping busy is good for me.
>>
I feel ugly and alone. As time passes, it gets harder to care about anything. I wish there was someone there for me, someone who I have a Connection with, but when I'm not whoring myself out or pretending I'm something I'm not people just don't care about me
>>
>>24165146
Ok so tell us about the real you anon. I'd be happy to listen.
>>
>dumped
>was hospitalized and kicked out of place
>forced to move home with awful fucking family
>finds new place but the roommates ditch me last minute because they decided they didn't want a cat
>very close relative dies
>find out I have a half sister my dad kept from the family, only find out because she'll be at the funeral
>fired from job
>have no money for rent or food

2016 is going REALLY well for me so far.
>>
>>24165174
Damn. Sorry to hear. Sounds like the year has been pretty shitty so far.
>>
>>24165155
I'd say I'm a lot of things, but I'd guess the best summary would be "flawed". I'm always afraid that I'm annoying, being a waste of time, and always trying to find validation. I get far to obsessed immediatdley. I guess my strong points is that within the flames of my mental instability is passion. It's the only thing keeping me going, passion to fuel my creativity, to collect, to create. Eh, I'm just rambling gabbody gook now
>>
>>24165190
No that's good. Believe it or not you sound a lot like me. I get attached way too easily and I care more than I should, and more often than not I end up getting used and hurt in the long run.
>>
File: 1469656161795.jpg (204KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469656161795.jpg
204KB, 1440x810px
>>24165211
I relate a hell of a lot to you both. I don't want to go into detail now because I'm exhausted and have a hell of a headache from crying, but the pain is real.
>>
>>24165211
It's not that people use me, but me trying to hold on to something that isn't there so much that it's mentally straining. Hell, I'd prefer being used, at least I could pretend someone cared then
>>
Anyone else struggling with dermatillomania want to talk about it? I think it'd be nice to talk to someone who could relate, my anxiety is killing me.
>>
>>24165227
So is it like a one sided friendship? Where you give but get nothing in return? Because I can most definitely relate to that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.