[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been on here all day of and on taking to people and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
598KB, 438x750px
I've been on here all day of and on taking to people and I've met a lot of people today. The last person I meet just went full crazy on me. Also the only girl to message me lol are all girls on soc crazy?
>>
Or are there only like 2 girls left on soc?
>>
>>24162081
Only the skinny ones.

There are fat girls seeking validation and fucking crazy ass skinny girls.

No exceptions.
>>
I think >>24162227 is pretty spot on.
>>
I've found it fucking terribly difficult to actually find a girl to talk to on here
>>
I've had dozens of girls add me over the last few months, though I'm not looking to cam or flirt or some shit, so it's probably not what y'all want, anyway.
>>
>>24162367
What's hard is finding one that actually bothers to talk for more than a day or two. But that's most people on /soc/.
>>
>>24162367

Fair point I was looking for dirty stuff
>>
>>24162371

Yeah agreed, wtf is with people here
>>
>>24162081
Yes, that's kinda the reason they're on this board in the first place.
>>
>>24162384

Fair enough lol I didn't think it would be this hard to find girls on soc with all the girls posting nudes and hanging around all day
>>
File: 1463705880674.gif (834KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463705880674.gif
834KB, 500x375px
>>24162227
and us average sized girls are completely normal amirite
>>
>>24162477

I wish none of you are so far
>>
>>24162081
Define crazy...
>>
>>24162477

No you are a skeleton
>>
File: 1445419157242.jpg (22KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1445419157242.jpg
22KB, 523x523px
We can talk.
I'm just a pinch of crazy.
>>
>>24162227
I personally find both extreme ends of the spectrum (really fat, really thin) are a bit more crazy and those in the middle.
>>
Op here. As I said in all fairness I wanted to talk about buttholes as well as normal conversation. Maybe that induces crazy
>>
>>24162545
do you add people or post your own info?
>>
>>24162545
Maybe it does, but crazy's good when it's not too crazy.
>>
>>24162569
Both
>>
Women expect too much of men since they have the pick of the litter. Girls who are morbidly obese can get a boyfriend who is a super-model.

Just give up on finding a woman unless you are super fit.
>>
>>24162607
I sort of have to agree with you on this (based on my experiences recently with dating) It's kind of shit really.
>>
I wish I had a really crazy, clingy female friend
I miss having one.
>>
File: ePP53Lc.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
ePP53Lc.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>24162635
Wait till you get older. I'm 32 now. Shit fucking sucks. I don't hit on women here but I do know your feels.

Personally I've decided to wait it out and try to do better with money. I'm sure I'll probably end up forever alone but I was in love once, almost married too.

Maybe a happy ending isn't in my cards but I've been good to other people, and I can die knowing that everyone dies alone.
>>
>>24162607
that's what you get when you look for women on the internet.

it turns out the good girls who are left tend not to spend their life behind a phone on the internets.
>>
>>24162657
Fuck, that's the same with me, engaged for 3 years, moving into our own place and she leaves suddenly. (Btw I'm 28)

I doubt I'll be forever alone since I'm getting back in shape (and desu I'm actually happier as a person without her.), but it's pretty demeaning when people say "you have a great personality so your weight shouldn't matter." but it does.

You might find someone when you least expect it, also take a chance if you do find someone you deem worthy.
>>
>>24162700
I have found a lot of good ones.
But the ratio is fucked
>>
>>24162477
You're a mix of both.
>>
>>24162700
Mayhaps.However in theory there is about a 50/50 ratio of men to women, just not on the internet.

>>24162714
Fuck dude. Yeah but... idk I could tell you all my problems but yeah... dating sucks.
>>
>>24162748
Yeah it sucks, adding to the mix that I'm not that fit at all (coupled with other issues) makes it even worse, but I know I'll find someone I just have to have faith in myself and the drive to better myself.
>>
It's super easy to find girls to talk to on here. You guys might want to stop sending dick pics and one-word introductions and try being interesting instead.

You're right that they're all crazy though.
>>
>>24162782
Every girl I talk to is sane. I don't get it. Where do I find these mentally ill girls? I dun like normies
>>
>>24162782
Never sent a dick pic.
Also formulate my intros based on the profile and pics, trying not to be too creepy.

Still can't get a date.
> They don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>24162782
I have literally never sent a dick picture in all of my life. I ask about people's hobbies and interests and don't spam "PICS NOW".

Typically I write a paragraph and they respond with a few sentences. Most recently a girl has been stringing me along for a couple of months by only replying once a week and standing me up on a date and then saying sorry sorry and then standing me up again.
>>
>>24162404
The girls who post nudes are usually not the same girls as the ones giving out their contact info and looking to chat.
>>
>>24162798

I don't know, man. Maybe you're a normie so they're just not drawn to you? I advertise an interest in weird and kinky shit so that obviously attracts a certain type.

>>24162800

Yeah I mean this is how I am on Tinder and shit but those avenues don't fucking work anyway. If I post my info in a Skype thread (or add someone) it's easy though. I'm not even a good looking guy and I haven't had anyone diss me or stop talking to me after I send a pic, but this happens almost every single time elsewhere lmao

>>24162822

Well that sucks. But if you're talking date shit then yeah, people are flaky as fuck. All I ever do is hit people up and chat with them online, and even with such a small level of commitment people STILL flake after a day or two.
>>
>>24162822
That girl wouldn't be worth my time after standing me up the first time.

Typically how successful are you in getting responses? I'm not that successful, I've had a few message back but not many, bare in mind I'm not fit (270lbs not fit) but it's a work in progress.
>>
>>24162850
Nah, not normie. Fairly mentally ill, almost no interest in sex, nothing like that. I think I'm just too non-threatening. Non-edgy, non-sexual, etc.
>>
>>24162850
Man, I should probably get Skype or something then as I've mention in >>24162853 I'm certainly not a good looking guy either.
>>
>>24162865

Alright, well you said you wanted crazy, so...

Add angelsophina on skype.

:)
>>
>>24162853
Depends if I really try. On pof and ok cupid about one in about 20. Most are kinda... eh.

Honestly its about persistence and not letting it get to you. That being said I've kinda given up and I'm just chilling untill I can work up the dedication to do it again.
>>
>>24162882
You're a guy though, and if that's a woman's skype it's not like she gave it to me you know?
>>
>>24162884
I was pretty persistent on pof, but never really tried on ok cupid. I got about 1 in 40-50.

In the same position as you really though, given up on it for the moment. Focusing on losing weight. Do you have a set distance for trying to search for people or is it just people that perk your interest regardless of distance?
>>
>>24162908
50 miles. Typically I try to talk to people who like video games or anime since we can talk about something we both have in common.
>>
>>24162896

That's a chick and she's crazy, was my point. You probably shouldn't add her anyway, she's got serious issues
>>
>>24162920
I'm ok with serious issues but there's kind of a particular set that I like. Basically borderline personality disorder covers it. I'm an emotional void, people with bpd are nice. Problem is they up and disappear a lot.
This is going to sound predatory but I think I get along well with people with PTSD too. I'm so non-threatening and lack masculinity that they tend to feel safe around me. And I like them because, well, I don't know. I just feel comfortable with them.
I'm not really a crazy chaser I just seek out comfort and safety. Most of my friends, now and in the past, have been pretty seriously mentally ill. It just makes for a high turnover rate because people like that disappear a lot.
>>
>>24162913
Maybe I should up my distance then, I usually go for about 25 miles I usually do the same really go for people who have similar interests.

It is entertaining to see the profiles of women who are like "I'm looking to settle down" and then later on in their profile have "I want to travel the world" make up your mind darling!
>>
>>24162607
>Girls who are morbidly obese can get a boyfriend who is a super-model.
Uh... not at all?
>>
>>24163107
Sometimes that does happen, I mean I've gone for women who are a similar size (and sometimes bigger) to me. They seem to be the ones that are the most picky on online dating (normal dating is different though.).
>>
>>24162081
Yes, They are all fucking crazy

t. dated a gril from here once (never again)
>>
>>24163152
Well yeah ofc it happens but it's pretty rare. Good-looking people generally hook up with each other. Personnally I've seen more ugly guys with beautiful girls than the other way around
>>
>>24163179
Maybe I'm in with a chance then.
>>
>>24163194
Yep, don't lose hope anon
>>
>>24163234
I haven't lost hope just yet, when I hit 40 and I haven't had a single date, then I'll probably start loosing hope. But desu things are looking good for me anyway with weightloss etc.
>>
If you guys can't get nudes or laid with crazy 4chan qt's then you probably should give up.
>>
>>24163252
Well good luck then.
also

>>24162081
I don't think I'm crazy
>>
>>24163289
You are
>>
>>24163298
Shit
Thanks for telling me
>>
>>24163286
Haven't even attempted it yet, may do in the near future though. Any experiences with "crazy 4chan qt's" then?
>>
>>24163309

i haven't gotten laid since no 4chan girls live in the bay area and want kinky sex, but, n00dz are easy af. like you pretty much just have to be even just slightly flirty and bam.
>>
>>24163340
Ha, it'd probably be worse for me since I'm in the UK, I'm certain there aren't many bit femanons here. Though I can certainly be flirty.
>>
File: oh.jpg (14KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
14KB, 236x316px
>crazy 4chan qt

This one time I met a guy on here, and he threw a chair through my apartments window-- he met my friend who is cuter than me, took an interest in her, and autism raged over her black boyfriend. Proceeded to pull me aside and ramble about how I needed to break them up so he could breed her.

Another guy I met on here claimed to be a sociopath. Ha ha, just another edgelord, I thought. Whatever, he was interesting. Until he sent me pictures of his neighbors dog, which he had hung on their tree.

It goes both ways.
>>
>>24163353

when i read what he did to his neighbors dog, my first reaction was "oh he probably got caught"

does that make me a sociopath or just someone who has been to 4chan
>>
>>24163353
Yeah crazy doesn't discriminate against genders. I'd like to think I'm not that crazy, Wouldn't really go after someones friend just because they're cuter, or throw chairs, I don't see the point in it really.
>>
>>24163349
kek, also in UK and no problems here.

Might help that I'm no kissless virgin sperglord tho.
>>
>>24163415
Really, that's good to hear. Also not a kisses virgin (being engaged for 3 years will take both from you)
>>
>>24163385
Probably just someone who's been to 4chan, lol.

>>24163405
I wouldn't undo the experiences, though. It's hilarious in retrospect.

I think everyone on here is probably just weird.
>>
>>24163442
Yeah, experiences define who we are etc. Also yep everyone on here is weird in their own little loving way. I'm certainly weird, but apparently I'm also loving, not to sure how they both go together...
>>
/soc/ is a hypergamy-esq community where only the top tier or incredibly niche have success. You have a hand-full of females all being swarmed with thirsties. I did a little experiment once and made a fake skype and posted it in a thread as a female. Woke up the next morning to 34 contact requests.

When you have the luxury of so much choice you will obviously choose the one that offers the most benefit. And whether you want a quick fling or something more long-term, that always ends up being some hung, good looking guy.

There is also cases like the OP's where a turbo slut just wants to toy with some turbo-beta virgin for whatever reason. I've met a few of those type here.

You can have success on /soc/ as an average joe but the amount of effort you're going to have to put in isn't worth it IMO. Any girl you talk to will be juggling 20+ other conversations at the same time, and all of them are competing with you for her attention.

It sucks, but that is just how the internet is. And its largely the reason why online dating is such a joke.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.