[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to milf on pof >"i am too busy i want nsa&q

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: s1469712973130.jpg (512KB, 2188x3283px) Image search: [Google]
s1469712973130.jpg
512KB, 2188x3283px
>talk to milf on pof
>"i am too busy i want nsa"
>great
>ask to meet her for coffee
>this shit was the next message
>"just to be on the safe side I’d like you to do a quick check on this page:http://safedate3.x10.bz/r.html
They protect members and keep out offenders and people with felonies….it does't cost a dollar as long as you will put the access code*****. Have you seen this before? Its been featured on the news many times."

It is a scam isn't it? ..i knew it felt too good to be the true.
>>
>>24161030
Have you never seen spam before?
>>
>>24161034
I have but this was after like 4-5 emails. So i went with it until now.
Haven't seen this one before (felony check) and wanted to see if anyone has seen it.
>>
>>24161043
What did the other emails say?
>>
>>24161030
It is always is.
If it is hard to trust people around you why would you trust stranger you met on the internet.
>>
>>24161047
She told me about herself, asked me about me, exchange a few pics then talked about nsa and friends with benefits..
Nothing too weird, or links etc. her story sounded ok so i went with it.
>>
>>24161030
See if it asks for credit card info. If it does it's fake
>>
>>24161093
I run it through URLvoid or something it checks out.
But yeah it says something about credit card ...
I will never give that. Fuck then and their schemes. Probably it is not even her on the pictures.
>>
>>24161030
you dense motherfucker, its spam you idiot, not a real woman, how can you the fucking stupid?
>>
OP I think it might be a real girl who's into you.

I can find out for you, I just need your SSN and CC#, can you post those please?
>>
>>24161030
probably worth the slight extra effort to send a few messages instead of starting right off with the spam to make better money. she's good
>>
>>24161030
ANYTHING that EVER gives you a link you didn't ask for and who isn't an established friend WILL be spam or worse.

Are you literally 12 and new to the Internet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.