[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men age better than women. There are so many hot men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 2

Why do men age better than women.

There are so many hot men in their forties, while women in their thirties are already downhill.

Of course there are exeptions, but I always felt like men have a quite long "golden" age of beauty and women don't.
>>
>>24159850
Don't be salty you already look bad, femanon.

Most people look bad when they age. Good looking people are exceptions.
>>
>>24159850

yeah it's equal. you aren't paying attention to the woman. AWAKEN
>>
>>24159850
It's because society has forced their views onto us. We view males as rugged and tough. They develop body mass in muscle and their face features chisel out in their late to early 30s. Women still look good at that age as well but society has made most of us believe without makeup, a woman is nothing. Without doing extra work, a woman isn't beautiful. So women in their 30s and up tend to try to go all out on the makeup, face lifts, diets etc to try to look pretty when really they don't have to try so hard. They try so hard it tires them out and they look beaten down. Beaten down by a society that tells them they are nothing. Male anon btw.
>>
>>24160044
lol
>>
>>24160111
serious question what do you disagree with on him
>>
>>24160044
Pretty much a load of crap right there. Society doesn't decide what does and doesn't give me a boner. Women bring that shit on themselves. I've heard so many of them tirade about how they only wear makeup to please themselves, then turn around and get absolutely asspained when men are surprised that they don't actually look like that.
>>
>>24159850
Men don't go through their years with makeup caked on their faces.

If your skin can't breathe, and is all clogged up by the muck, you start to lose your youth early on.

>tfw no natural, non-makeup wearing, big tittied gf to make love to
>>
>>24160162
What makes you decide what is right and what is not right? Your experiences and upbringing. I don't like physicality, at all. I like personality. Hentai on the other hand is aesthetically pleasing to me and that is the physicality I like. As for men and women, looks don't really matter to me. All men and women are equal. If they are a dick I won't want to be around them, but mainly in society through subliminal messaging and through years of female degradation we find females attractive only when they wear something that shows off their body, or accentuates their features. I'm pretty sure we've all had a dad or uncle or someone we really looked up to say, wow is she pretty, and what was the woman wearing? Makeup. Little shit like that leaves a big impression on a young mind. I was always told everyone is beautiful as long as they have a great personality. Period. That is how I was raised.
>>
>>24160215
So basically your argument is that I can't make decisions for myself? Are you like 10 years old?

A woman dresses up like a clown, and a man finds it attractive. More and more women decide to dress up like clowns, and it's the man's fault that it becomes the standard? You sound like a class A dipshit feminist.
>>
>>24160215

>I was always told everyone is beautiful as long as they have a great personality

Top kek, ok dawg you can date that 500 lb morbidly obese woman saves some room in the gene pool.

Anyone who says anything like that is just bullshitting, you don't approach the uggos because "they might have a good personality" so stop trying to act morally superior. People pick looks based on the appearance of mates because they want their children to be attractive so that they have a better chance of making it in the world.

Women wear makeup so that they can even the playing field with women who are naturally more attractive than they are, the makeup removes the physical imperfections others might pick up on otherwise.

And men can wear clothing that accentuates their bodies as well, it's why dudes pick up european cut suits and not American. Americans in general when they go /fit/ though they go too /fit/ and go full body builder, no one thinks that shit is attractive, toned arms/legs and core are fine but they go so fucking overkill on pushing themselves to the limit when it's not necessary or desirable.

Anyways, why women's looks go downhill? It's because they're supposed to peak early biologically a woman is at her peak for baby making in her teens/early 20s, where as a guy's sperm doesn't start to become unstable until around his 50s. Women who don't have children and have a normal low body weight will continue to look halfway good well into their 50s. Most women who have children though things just keep going downhill.
>>
People who take care of themselves generally look alright in their forties. Doesn't matter men or women. I know a few balding guys with beer guts in their late twenties, and I doubt they're going to get better looking in the next decade.
>>
File: 4bc149f7d760345fb0e5b55fb6947b.jpg (203KB, 540x1739px) Image search: [Google]
4bc149f7d760345fb0e5b55fb6947b.jpg
203KB, 540x1739px
>>24160225
I didn't specify man, I said society. Read this.
>>
Youth is inherently valuable in women, not in men. Both genders could wrinkle at the exact same rate, and it will look 'worse' on a woman than on a man because men can look rough and rugged and be considered attractive, while women need to look as glowing and babyfaced as possible.

That said, men have more collagen in their skin so they probably won't wrinkle as easily as women. But they drink/smoke more and don't bother with much skin care, so it probably balances out.
>>
>>24160365
Yo, if thé personality is great, so is the person. Normally really fat people who don't take care of themselves are agressive and take their frustrations out on you. But the nice ones...idc if they are fat they are nice. I'm not trying to sound superior, and call me a Feminazi all you want, but I believe in equality. Women shouldn't have to wear make up.Their personality and motivation alone should be enough. Women can wear make up if they want to, but society as a whole shouldn't have to force their views on others.

My gf, for example, she hates wearing makeup. But if she doesn't, her mom flips a bitch on her. Her mom has drilled it into her mind that in order to look nice, she has to accentuate her features. Just like most people in today's society thinks.
>>
>>24161331
Also don't know if you are a boy or girl, so I'll ask you this, as well. If you were to ever get married, would you buy a ring? You don't HAVE to. But society tells you you do.There are a lot of things we are told to do and we're stuck in a framework that is no longer needed.
>>
>>24160044
Hahahahahah

>eyes lose colour
>skin goes to shit
>hair gets bland
>no muscle mass so nothing to stop the body from looking like a saggy potato
>all these are signals that reflect that the woman is less good at giving birth to healthy offspring
>omg stupid society patriarchy reeeee

There are beautiful older women, but that's 50% makeup and fitness, 45% charisma and then there are the really rare cases of someone just aging well. But 99% of women will never look as good as in their 20s.
>>
I'm well past my 40s and still pulling college girls with regularity.
>>
>>24161331
You explicitly used an example of a man objectifying a woman to support your argument. That's specificity enough to show that you're either contradicting yourself or have no clue what you're talking about.

Your question to me is moot; I would never get married.
>>
>>24159850
Why do women lie more than men?

There are so many honest men in their forties, while women in their thirties have already lied so much it's a habbit.

Of course there are exeptions, but I always felt like women have a quite long "golden" age of lying and men don't.
>>
>>24159850
simple, go back about 10,000 years.
what do you see?
women in their 30s and later are worn out and washed up by breeding a baby roughly every 12 to 16 months.
that eats up reserves of a females body. which is why we go after big titted, big hips/ass females, as they have "plenty reserves" for breeding and feeding.

A man's job is to provide and protect. He either is good enough, or dies early. if he is good enough to sustain past his 30s and 40s, then biology deems his genes very worthy to breed into other, young women, who still have plenty of breeding cycles left to propagate the well surviving, older man's, genes.
>>
>>24161650
You sound like a loser
>>
>>24159850
Men and women both age like shit. With our sedentary lifestyles and all the stressors we have we all age like shit. Sure you have some exceptionally attractive men and women in their 40s but really take a look around. Most people look like garbage by the end of their 20s. In the case of the man and women looking decent by their middle years I'll have to agree with >>24160044 on the subject of men looking more rugged and chiseled with their age
>>
>>24161361

What you're saying is that women shouldn't have to be competitive in a competitive world, which is pretty silly. It's the same as saying "Guys shouldn't have to wear suits or shave their beards when going into an interview", you may be technically right but no one cares. You can grand stand all you want but at the end of the day your opinion is meaningless to a world where everyone is competing with everyone else.

>>24161370
Also there's a difference between a diamond ring and a ring, no one has to go all out on a ring there's basically no reason to. The tradition was started to deter potential mates since it's a visual indicator to suitors that both the husband and wife are committed. You could tell everyone that you meet that you have a husband or wife but it's a nice little indicator to strangers that you're not approaching them because you're interested in them.
>>
>>24159850
For men, maturity is considered sexy. If you get older and older, you're automatically becoming more mature till you reach a point where you look like a old man, that's where it starts getting bad.

For women, youth is considered sexy. If you're short, small, cute and got a soft skin, you're hot for the vast majority of men. Thus, you lose sex appeal by getting older.
>>
I like older women.
I'm a virgin though.
>>
>>24159850
It's the price you pay for living life on easy mode up until then. You spent all those years having to do nothing but sit back and wait for guys to approach and impress you. You had your hand held around every corner. Don't feel bad for you in the slightest.
>>
Does everyone here agree that men age better than women?

I was expecting some contrarians.
>>
>>24163955
This.

Hopefully OPs arteries don't clog up before reading it.
>>
>>24159850
No they're not.
Not all girls or women like older guys.
>>
>>24164404
That was what I was talking about.

We're not even talking about what people like or don't, but how sexes age different and howpretty women seem to get uglier first than handsome men.
>>
>>24164418
Keep lying to yourself.

You're just trying to start a debate and get attention for a question you already have the answer to
>>
>>24164346
Young woman here in her twenties. I do NOT agree with this at all. OP appears to be a moron. So do many of the other people replying.

It all boils down to the person in my eyes. But then again I'm all about personality. I am also heterosexual. Take my father for example, he is not aging well in my eyes. Yes, he looks just fine, and some would say my father looks quite nice for his age but I know what kind of person he is. He is a stubborn old man and he grows even more stubborn by the years. Not to mention he's a violent maniac, though he's not hit me since I was "of age" in the state's eyes.

An old man, who's 60, who is sexist as hell, and in general has the mentality of any village moron (like in his own native country). With the most backward, disgusting and absurd way of thinking of everything in general(no I am not blowing this out of proportion, seriously). A man that told me depression doesn't exist... And men age better than women.. NAH.

Way to generalise, OP. And great for all the others here also generalising. All I can say to you is: You are humourous fools. Get used to being called a "jester" by anyone who sees through your so called "logic" - which includes generalising everything and everyone. Morons, the lot of you.

Fuck your "truths". I even want to go as far as saying "Women age better than men" just to spite you, but then of course I'd end up looking like you, and I won't stand to be looked like an imbecile, so how about all of you, get out of your little bubbles, where "all women are ...." and "men age better than women".

While we're at it, let's get into say... the topic of love. Love is love. No exception. LOVE IS LOVE. I am generalising obviously but don't pay any mind to that, love is love!

"Love is love" - Every pedophile ever.
>>
>>24164425
What the heck.

See my first post ITT.
>>
>>24164426
>I won't stand to be looked like an imbecile
You already are.

Retard.
>>
>>24164433
"Why do women age better than men?"
>implying they do
>implying it doesn't depend on the person as opposed to their sex.
>>
>>24164435
Oh, one typo.

Nice, mongoloid. I should hire a mongo like you to do that just in general in case a smartass like you wants to point out a simple typo. How much would I have to pay you, clown?
>>
>>24164435
Just a mistake in general, really. I meant to use a different word there. I'm glad you pointed it out too, you do need to explain these things and correct something if you make a simple mistake, especially with children.

I'm pretty sure you understood the post though.. so... someone's being a little bitch here.

Hint: It's you, desu : 3 : 3 : 3
>>
>>24164453
I don't work for the mentally disabled, but I do know a place that cares for people like you.
>>
>>24164461
What place is this?

I also know a place for someone like you.

It's called Gehenna.
>>
>>24164453
>>24164460
Two replies to the same comment? Before I even replied to 1? Wow, someone's being a little bitch here.
>>
>>24164469
Yeah, because I was the one who pointed out ONE mistake and disregarded all the valid points I made about OP's claim.

Who's the little bitch again? Oh, right. You.

Off to Gehenna you go! Get rid of the trash :3
>>
The posts itt sicken me, wtf is tumblr doing here?
An hero you fucking morons, props to OP for triggering these femanazis and betatards though kek.
>>
>>24164480
KYS :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
>>
>>24164475
Ouch, someone's got a short temper. Must be your disability kicking in. No worries though, I forgive you, I know you can't control it.
>>
Hit me with your best shot dumblrina :) ;*
>>
>>24164488
I never asked for your forgiveness you dumb cunt. Fuck off already.

And if you keep replying to me about this after this post, it proves who the real bitch is here. Let's move on and focus on OP's subject though. I am done with you now, inbred clown.
>>
>>24164504
>comes at me
>gets put in their place
>can't think of any response
>hurr if you reply to me that means blah blah
That disability is hitting you hard. Have you applied for your disability check?

As for the OP, the rate women and men age is dependent upon themselves as opposed to their gender.
>>
idk but I'm 27 and only go for girls between 18-20. Anything over 24 I won't even look at. If a girl is still single after 24 she probably has a massive personality flaw anyway, no reason I could settle for that plus looks that will be degrading in a few years.
>>
>>24164426

Your argument is that because some men are hateful all men become hateful as they age? I have literally no understanding of what your point is, it seems you don't understand what the actual topic is or something.

The topic is Biologically do men age better than women? I mean I could also bring up stories about how hateful some women are as they age too, especially single older women but that has nothing to do with how they appear on the outside.

Bringing emotions into a logical topic is just dumb
>>
>>24164544
Woah dude, don't mess with that one.
You're playing with fire.

Turns out she has some kind of mental disability
>>
>>24164528
>Points out ONE grammar mistake
>Disregards all the valid points
>Continues to reply to all my posts
>Again coming up with the most irrelevant, juvenile shit

Disability check. Honey, ever though I might not live in the same country as you do? What if I live in a country where there's basically no welfare and it's a "every man for himself" kind of situation there?

You're only making yourself look more petty here by the way, go on. I did tell you to focus on OP's topic, you stupid cow. But do go on and let's make OUR "beef" the whole thread. Let's ruin the thread for everyone else!

But do go on though, keep replying the most childish crap you can make up, shit-for-brains. And in the end, what's the point you're trying to make here? I made one grammar mistake in my post, yet you don't seem to be commenting on my grammar now. So I ask again, mongo, can we focus on OP's topic or will you keep at this like a petulant child?

OP: It's entirely by personality. Some age better than others, and it of course has much more to do with than just with looks. I know it's obvious but I feel I do have to remind people of that.. It seems men have this reputation for always looking "charming" and "wise" as they age, but with women I always found them to be described in much more negative ways than the men and it wouldn't matter that they were just as old as the men.
>>
>>24164544
Read my post again.

>Your argument is that because some men are hateful all men become hateful as they age?

My post:
>Fuck your "truths". I even want to go as far as saying "Women age better than men" just to spite you, but then of course I'd end up looking like you, and I won't stand to be looked like an imbecile, so how about all of you, get out of your little bubbles, where "all women are ...." and "men age better than women".

Reading comprehension. Look it up.
>>
>>24164544
>>24164574
Told you bro. It's still not too late.
Escape. While you still can. For your own sake.
>>
>>24164564
Look everyone, this is a legit psychologist. She/He is totally not a nutcase, diagnosing random strangers on the internet based purely off 4chan posts.

Anyone here with any psychological issues? That's okay! Turn to Dr.Bullshit for all your 100% incorrect diagnoses and medically incorrect bullshit she makes up along the way :)
>>
>>24164567
>entirely by personality
No matter how nice or mean someone is, it won't affect how they age.

It's about their activity and diet. Stress levels are also a factor, but it's mostly if they get exercise and eat well.

>I live in a country where there's basically no welfare and it's a "every man for himself" kind of situation
I'm sorry, I had no idea, I didn't know they weren't giving you proper treatment. I'm really sorry.
>>
>>24164574

I've read your post, your argument has no logical conclusion or reasoning, it's barely an argument.

The OP in the topic uses the word "hot" referencing physical attractiveness, there's no reason to grand stand about personalities because that's not even what OP was asking.

The topic is "Biologically do men age better than women?" personality doesn't matter whatsoever in this conversation, you just want to be some sort of contrarian.

Anyone and their Mom could be beautiful and have an ugly personality before or after they age, it just isn't relevant to the topic at hand.
>>
>>24164595
>It's about their activity and diet. Stress levels are also a factor, but it's mostly if they get exercise and eat well.

Lol. No. Let me cite OP here to clear it up for you.

"Why do men age better than women.There are so many hot men in their forties, while women in their thirties are already downhill.Of course there are exeptions, but I always felt like men have a quite long "golden" age of beauty and women don't."

"Hot" can be referred to their bodies, as in their physical features. But it can also be applied in the context of when someone wants to express how someone's personality is "hot". So you are completely wrong. Same thing about how OP uses the word "beauty". What is the definition of beauty? You can't go by some standard, generalised bullshit here because OP never SPECIFIED. He/She never specifically said "This is about their activity and diet". Again, you are wrong. OP never specified that and beauty comes in many shapes and forms and is NOT just physical.

Reading comprehension. You don't get it. Unless OP specifies exactly what it is he/she means, you can't possibly try to convince me it's solely based on their activity and diet.. If OP had specified it, you'd be in the right, but you're not.
>>
>>24164609
How do you know OP refers to EXACTLY physical attractiveness? It's widely know most people are attracted to confidence. Does that have absolutely anything to do with how you look? It could, but look at Ted Bundy. Just one of the many examples as to why we shouldn't focus too much on how someone looks, seriously. It makes no sense to me at all.

>The topic is "Biologically do men age better than women?" personality doesn't matter whatsoever in this conversation, you just want to be some sort of contrarian.

You don't get to decide what the topic is. OP already did and he never specified it like you just did, so please, kindly fuck off.
>>
>>24164613
>how someone's personality is "hot".
When has anyone EVER used "hot" to describe a personality?

You're the one making stuff up. Unless OP specifically states she's talking about personality, it's physical. OP never mentions personality for a second.
>>
>>24164609
Noooooooooooo, you're falling for the trap. Don't bite it.
>>
>>24164625

The cambridge english dictionary refers to hot as "physically attractive", any second definition you may be inferencing is incorrect.

You can't just choose to change the topic just because you don't understand the definition of the language present in it.
>>
>>24164627
I have, many times. Especially when I was younger and I didn't quite understand why I liked a guy, I always said "I just like him, he's so hot". And it would NEVER be because of appearances.

And by the way, people do the same thing all the time, so don't try to give me that bullshit "Who EVER used "hot"..." Bitch, fucking google it, and you will find thousands if not more of examples of just that.

OP never did mention personality, I know. I JUST said, he never specified. So it could mean anything, no? How I define beauty and "hot" is not how you would define it. It's horrible how I even have to explain this, the post didn't specify anything you guys have said it talked about, at all.
>>
>>24164649
Kids these days, always changing the definition of words.

When I was your age I was working. Didn't have time to make stuff up.
>>
>>24164645
This seriously all started because one, childish and petty person pointed out a grammar mistake and now we're here. Even though I have asked in two DIFFERENT posts if we can focus on the main topic. I could reply to what you just posted, but honestly, I'm getting kind of bored with this now. I'll keep the thread up though, I might reply but I might also not.

>>24164638
Also, thank you for disregarding my plea to focus on OP's topic. Keep derailing the thread for everyone else though.
>>
>>24164649
>>24164656
BRB, I have to go finish my workout for the day and I'll be sure to write you back.
>>
>>24164659
Inbred 5 dollar hookers these days, always claiming a post means something specific when not much if anything at all has been specified. When you were my age you were working, I bet. I bet you've seen many "clients" over the years :3
>>
>>24164659
Why did you feel it was so important to tell me, and everyone else here, complete strangers on the internet, that you were gonna do your work out of the day? Do you feel the need to have everyone think you're super fit or...

Are you a hambeast or DYEL faggot? Do you feel the need to tell complete strangers on 4chan that you are currently going to work out because you are morbidly obese? I'm just wondering how your brain works because that was so irrelevant and also very boring to know and it made no sense. It had nothing to do with this at all, with what OP said, or what I said in all of my posts up until now.

Hamplanet or DYEL fag for sure. The insecurity is showing through.
>>
>>24159850
>>24164346
I feel like it has to do with how we take care of ourselves more than anything.
>women cake their face in makeup at a young age
>many women do not drink enough water
>go in the sun to tan causing skin to prematurely age
Another one I think on is how men get cravings for meat, which provides protein that is good for the skin, while women most often crave sweets and sugar is actually terrible for the skin.

This being said, the average guy does not age that well either. Many look like absolute ass because they sit on their rump drinking beer and eating Doritos. Both men and women need to think about things and live a healthy lifestyle to not age terribly, but I think women do have to work at it a bit more.

I'm working on it so I can hopefully be a hot gilf one day.
>>
>>24164666
Heh, that was actually good one. Pretty funny.
>>24164718
Ouch looks like my exercise triggered you. You must be a Hammerstein. I have seen someone get so worked up over staying healthy.

It does have to do with the OP. I look good for my age thanks to fitness.

Wait a minute, it all makes sense now. You think being nice makes you age better because you hate fitness. You're one of those fat people that think being healthy comes in all shapes and 'sizes' lol.

That's cute.
>>
>>24164798
Nah, that's not it. Women do wear makeup, but there's nothing to prove it causes premature aging in itself. On the flipside, they are much more dedicated to skincare while most men don't even follow a basic routine. Men also spend a significant amount of time in the sun (not tanning maybe, but doing manual labour and sports etc) and use less sunscreen, and they drink and smoke more than women do.

Male skin ages better than female skin because it's 25% thicker with higher collagen density, is more naturally well hydrated, and is usually darker. There are similar differences between races, which is why some age better than others. As much as people would love to think women are at fault for not staying hot forever, it's just an unfortunate fact of nature that their skin doesn't hold up as well.
>>
>>24159850

Rather than troll, I'm going to dispense some advice. This stuff applies to any femanon, so maybe by writing this valuable as shit and obvious as fuck advice I can make a few hotter women a reality and make the world a better place, that's gotta be worth some good karma I think.

Anyways, say you want to look more attractive, look younger, keep looking young, and just look better overall, all that kind of shit, every girl out there wants to be hotter ( or at least look the best they can), then what you want to do is be as healthy (physically) as possible.

Being healthy literally makes you look younger, being unhealthy literally makes you age faster. There's been studies done that show healthy people are measurably more attractive than unhealthy people to the opposite sex, not to mention you'll live longer, and you'll be happier too, which comes with the added bonus of also making you hotter, now you're just stacking hotness. I should really write a book this advice is so good.

Anyways to do this the important things you should do is eat right, exercise every day, get good sleep, and try to avoid stess or letting yourself feel depressed or shitty in general.

For eating right, here's a list some of the best foods you can eat: wild salmon, other wild fish, free range eggs, almonds, pistachios, most other nuts besides peanuts, avocados, blackberries, blueberries, spinach, brocolli, peppers, any other dark green or coloured vegetables.

If you're overweight get skinny, don't overdo it and become anorexic or some shit, but it's generally healthier to be a little too thin than too fat. Excercise is good for anyone, makes you smarter and your body healthier. Do cardio and resistance exercise (pushups, situps, dumbells, that kind of thing).

Even neurologists don't know exactly why we have to sleep, but they all agree it's good for you and most people don't get enough.
>>
>>24164912 cont

Same thing with being stressed out or depressed or just letting yourself feel shitty in general. Just stop doing this, all it takes is a little self awareness and the will to stay in a positive state of mind.

So yah if you want to look younger and more attractive, just follow these tips and stick to them. They're guaranteed to work for anyone.
>>
>>24164917
>self awareness
That's what causes depression bro...
>>
>>24164941

Dude even if you're ugly, obese, disabled, a midget, one of those conjoined twins where two heads share a body (okay maybe that last one), anyone can choose to be happy, or at least not be depressed.

Maybe self-awareness was the wrong word, just plain awareness would also work. To not be depressed you just have to be aware that depression is not something you have to feel, and the willpower to not let it affect you.

A lot of people think they're unhappy because they're not good enough, they got fat because they're depressed, etc. No you're depressed because you're fat and probably reinforce this by eating more when you're sad, and the reason you don't feel good about yourself is because you're unhappy, and you probably aren't taking care of yourself as well as you could.

Being depressed is in a way being self-centered. It hurts yourself but also everyone around you, and most people become depressed by being too lazy to deal with their own problems/
>>
>>24165003
Hmm seems like we have conflicting opinions on the definition of depression.

Though I agree with what you said though. People get in the circle of hating themselves and being too lazy to do anything about it.
>>
>>24160162
Scientifically speaking, if tits give you a boner society decided what gives you boners. Do your research faggot.
>>
>>24165300
And here I thought the replies couldn't get any more vacuous than the other guy's.
>>
>>24159850
Because genetically older men could still have multiple mates with to spread their seed so they have to look attractive. Where as women shouldn't be reproducing past a certain age so they lose anything that makes them attractive.
>>
Old men are 99% ugly creeps who don't compare to their prime at all. It's the same for both genders.
>>24160225
Feminist is not an insult. Grow up neckbeard.
>>24161349
Don't really agree with this. To me baby faced women aren't the most attractive. The ones with nice facial structures are, and that usually requires losing the baby fit.
>>
>>24165721
Who the fuck cares? Do you possess the intellectual capacity to address my arguments or are you content with just stroking your ego like a blithering idiot?
>>
>>24160176
that isn't how makeup works, at all. your skin doesn't breathe, neckbeard
as long as you wash it off at the end of the day you're fine
>>
>>24164847
>There are similar differences between races,
That's something I wiould like to know too. Seems like white people usually age like shit, while mediterranean and blacks still look better after a while.
>>
>>24159850
Because they subject their bodies to toxins all through out life.

Make-up, hair-care, skin creams, diet fads, all they take their tolls.

The difference between men and woman is that men don't give a shit about looking good, they know they're ugly af and there's always going to be a guy better looking therefore they work on forming a personality. Woman don't, they seem incapable of accepting their inferiority and it's ultimately detrimental.

See what I am getting at?
>>
>>24159850
Femanon women age better IMO.

I'd date a older lady.
>>
>>24166114
By femanon do you mean onkly women here?
>>
Make up. Guys don't use it, women do.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.