[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men's Rights Activist thread Also join our egalitaria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 15

File: Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 10.png (30KB, 204x206px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 10.png
30KB, 204x206px
Men's Rights Activist
thread

Also join our egalitarian skype chat room: https://join.skype.com/qIInpvQlJOSM
>>
File: Photo on 7-20-16 at 10.jpg (82KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-20-16 at 10.jpg
82KB, 1080x720px
Chrishop reporting in
>>
>>24159747
Hey how's it going, Chris?
>>
File: garbage.jpg (29KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
29KB, 540x446px
>>
>>24160001
That's sexist. Get lost.
>>
Bump the good threads

MRAs are heroes
>>
>>24159862
Aye i'm great! how are you?
>>
This thread belongs in >>>/trash/
>>
>>24160885
DEAD
>>
>>24160894
Wasn't a joke, and I've realized that I should apologize to any bestiality enthusiasts I may have offended with that comment. Wanting to fuck horses doesn't make you a MRA.
>>
>>24160885
>>24160894
>>24160922
What are you guys talking about?
>>
it's a good place
>>
When will society care about male problems?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
File: 1469155776858.png (930KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1469155776858.png
930KB, 797x957px
>>24163106
>male problems

It's why I got into teaching, actually. Any teacher who isn't retarded will tell you straight-up that we're losing our boys and the future looks very, very bleak for them. It's a tragedy...

>mfw boys receive 90% of all failing grades
>mfw boys receive 90% of all disciplinary referrals
>mfw boys are something like 16x more likely to be prescribed ADD/ADHD medication
>mfw boys are less likely to be accepted into colleges and universities
>mfw boys are less likely to actually take their degree and are more likely to drop out

And here comes the kick in the nuts...

>mfw men are still expected to be providers for themselves and their families in the face of everything stacked against them

It's the very.fucking.reason I chose to become a teacher instead of going to law school. I hate myself some days (41k a year vs. 70k+) ...
>>
>>24163158
Keep fighting and spreading the word.

You are a hero.

Don't get falsely accused of rape. Lots of Male teachers do.
>>
>>24163355
Can't tell if being sincere, or sarcastic kek

>Don't get falsely accused of rape. Lots of Male teachers do.

I don't allow myself to be in a room alone with a female student without *someone* else being there or without my door being open and making it a point to say hello to people walking by (with my hands in my pockets).

It's fucking sad that I should have to do all that, but there was a teacher falsely accused of rape I had heard about during my internship. Everyone knew the student had problems and the accusations were baseless, but it didn't matter. It still had to be "investigated."
>>
>>24163355
>>24163429
And here's some more sad shit...

My first "real" teaching job post-graduation was at this middle school on the outskirts of the city. It wasn't exactly "inner city," but it sure as hell wasn't suburban. Incredibly diverse student body...

Anyway, I was taking over for a teacher who basically had a nervous breakdown and was asked to take leave. The students were suspicious of me at first, but the boys quickly warmed up to me. They realized that I wasn't going to break their balls every time they got fidgety or let a "swear word" slip.

One day during lunch two of the boys came up to my classroom and asked to eat with me. I was confused because while they had warmed up to me, they weren't exactly *fond* of me either. But I was like sure, why not?

The next day they came back with two more male students. By the end of the week, we had like 10 students, all boys, coming to eat in my classroom. I think they liked that I'd let them blow off a little steam and act like boys -- if only for 25 minutes.

I called it my boys club and it was actually pretty cool. They were good kids and they actually came to respect me. Every day when lunch ended, they'd swing by my desk to shake my hand on their way to their next class. "Thanks Mr. Anon!" "Have a good one, Mr. Anon!" "Take it easy, Mr. Anon!"

Well this had been going on for weeks and the administration knew about it. No one had a problem with it...until one day someone did.

A teacher -- a male teacher believe it or not -- complained that they shouldn't be able to eat with me because what if there's a fire drill or a food allergy and blah blah blah.

That was the end of the boys club lunch crew... :(
>>
>>24159708
>Men's Rights Activist
thought thats just a meme lel
>>
>>24163487
It kind of is, and I'd never call myself a men's rights activist with a straight face.

But in education? I'm an advocate for our young men. Without question, I'll fight longer and harder for them than I will the girls. Not because I want to but because I *have* to. They're getting fucking trounced and no one seems to care.

Shit... we knew that our boys were getting #rekt in public education and that it was having a detrimental effect on their future success for fucking YEARS. These reports were coming out in the early 90s, and here we are... 2016... and it's only gotten worse -- significantly worse.

I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it actually. FUCK.
>>
>>24163532
Its minorly offensive you can't call yourself MRA, because you think we are woman haters.

Everything you said was so MRA. You are literally extremely MRA.

Thanks for fighting the good fight. And try to remember, we aren't anti-woman. There is no shame in caring about Boys issues :/
>>
>>24163814
It's just the term I don't like. I'd prefer to say that I'm an advocate for men, especially young men, than say I'm a "men's rights activist."

But *you* can call me whatever you'd want. We're all on the same team here regardless of what we call ourselves.

At the end of the day, I'm sick of seeing our young men get fucked and then fucked again.
>>
>>24163837
I mean, first of all, "rights" ? It sort of implies that we have none when really we do have rights but the deck is being stacked against us in such a way that it's almost impossible to succeed.

It's not like we *can't* go to college. It's that there has been an enormous push ever since the 70s to get more women enrolled and so now many colleges admit 2 women for every 1 man.

I'm not fighting for our right to go to college as though we don't have that right. I'm ADVOCATING for fairness.

The same goes for, say, prenuptial agreements. We *have* that right but young men are often shamed into not getting one because it's ungentlemanly or it's petty or unromantic, etc. etc.

And "activist" ? I'm not marching on Washington. I'm an ADVOCATE. I'm an advocate because I'm in the position to do that. I'm in the position to fill our young men with good, smart, strong ideas. That's my advocacy, my contribution...

If you're offended by my choice of language, well, frankly you can get fucked. (shrugs)
>>
>>24163884
Theres more issue than one anon :c

But thanks for doing your part. If you ever need back up, let me know.
Dont be mean
>>
>>24163884
Sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. I really appreciate all you're doing :/
>>
>>24164085
Thanks man. Sorry about that. This is just an issue I'm really, really passionate about.
>>
>>24164634
And that's what makes you a badass >:3!

if you ever come up with more info, or want to talk about it some more

my skype is [email protected]
>>
>>24159708
MRAs are worse than extreme feminists. Grow a fucking pair and man up
>>
>>24164702
>man up
sexist, ignored.
>>
>>24164702
>grow a fucking pair
>man up

Yeah, see...this is the kind of shit we tell our boys and we wonder why they're so fucked up.

We tell them to "man up" and "grow a pair" and they take that to mean "get aggressive/angry" instead of "get smart" so instead of working hard in school to make a lot of money, invest their money wisely, protect everything they've worked for with a prenup and live a boss fucking life, they fucking snap and end up shooting up their schools or murdering their wives.

We're sending our boys a terrible message by telling them to "man up."
>>
>>24165164
This.

We basically are telling them, they are weak, because they rebelling against a shittier life.
>>
>>24165202
>We basically are telling them, they are weak, because they rebelling against a shittier life.

That's exactly right. That's a perfect way of describing it, actually.
>>
>>24165202
so what are you up to right now?
>>
>>24165222
I appreciate you :3!
I think and cry over this shit every day!

>>24165285
In MRA chat, discussing Biology vs. Watching Others.

How about you?

I'll readd you after i'm done with this heated topic.
>>
>>24165290
Waiting for you to add me back to Skype.
>>
>>24165290
pretty please. You are pretty emotionally abusive. Maybe that would explain why women won't stay with you and the need for this men's rights facade. I was in the middle of a conversation and you got pissy that I didn't want to hear about your ex-girlfriends and blocked me on Skype.
>>
>>24165164
is this thread a parody
>>
File: UPkhsWy2.jpg (105KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
UPkhsWy2.jpg
105KB, 500x654px
>>
>>24165553
I don't know how many female school shooters have there been and how often do we saddle our girls with enormous expectations while at the same time making it difficult for them to ever meet those expectations? How often do we tell our girls to put on their big girl panties when they inevitably fail at meeting aforementioned expectations? Is there a correlation? I would say so...
>>
>>24165782
pretty much this thread summed up
>>
>>24165897
Period after "I don't know" or it reads all wonky
>>
Feminists and MRAs are AUs of the same cancer. Just believe in treating both genders fairly, is it that hard?
>>
>>24165969
That's kind of what we're talking about. Again, "men's rights activist" is a really shitty, misleading term in my opinion. We're not marching on Washington for rights that we do not have.

It's about exercising the rights we do have and advovating for what's in our best interest as men.

Our boys are sick and their future is bleak, in large part because of this enormous push ever since the 70s to see women succeed. It was a noble effort by women but we began to lose sight of our young men.

Imagine being me for just a second. I know the statistics and every morning I walk into my class, put my coffee down, and look out at the faces looking back at me.

I've never been one for math, but I can quickly and roughly crunch the numbers in my head real quick...

>assuming every student here aspires to go to college and every girl in this class is accepted...
>2 boys will not even be accepted into a university or college
>of the remaining 9 boys who do get accepted, 2 or 3 boys will drop out and fail to take their degree

Going further down the rabbit hole...

>the expectation for all of these boys is that they succeed and are able to provide for a family

Boys today basically have this to look forward to:

>competing with women for college degrees
>competing with women for jobs
>marrying a woman with her fucking master's degree
>she wants to be a housewife and mother now
>puts her degree in the closet and forgets about it for a while
>however many years of working his dick off with only an associates degree (if that)
>gotta provide for that family!
>"anon, we need to talk..."
>divorce.gif
>alimomy.wav
>childsupport.exe
>oh and then she remembers her master's degree!
>now she's back in the workforce out-earning this poor guy while he's living out of his suitcase, sending her every penny he's got

But "man up" right? Yeah. Yeah FUCK THAT.
>>
>>24165969
>>24166055
And don't for one second believe that I hate women. (Shit, I love women.) And having been raised by two of them (mother and older sister) without a father figure around, I've got a great and profound respect for smart, strong, capable women.

But at the same time, *we* need to wise up. This is not a "man's world" anymore no matter how much or how often they tell us it is. We're losing right now, and we need to get smart fast.

Women advocate for themselves. And as a result, they've made great progress. In some respects, they've pulled ahead. (See above re: education.)

But we're shamed into not doing the same. And that's bullshit. Would you go to court without a lawyer if the stakes were really high? Of course not. You'd want someone advocating for what's in your best interest, right? You'd want fairness and a good deal.

So why is it then that we only feel the need to advocate for ourselves in family court with a divorce pending? Why not advocate for ourselves earlier in schools and with prenuptial agreements and so on and so forth?

I don't understand what's so funny or ridiculous about that.
>>
People assume MRAs hate Women, even if they don't.

It's really fucked up and sexist to assume so in itself.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>
File: NHkdh1470593040.jpg (316KB, 820x544px) Image search: [Google]
NHkdh1470593040.jpg
316KB, 820x544px
>>
>>24163158
>>24163106
There's an entire field of study dedicated to that. Sociology. A lot of "real" feminists care about it, and if you would stop basing your view of feminism on tumblr and a few attention whoring bourgeois ivy leaguers, you'd know that. However, most MRAs nowadays are right wing nutjobs, so they tend to go at it with SJWs more often than not.
>>
File: Photo on 6-29-16 at 11.30 AM.jpg (138KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-29-16 at 11.30 AM.jpg
138KB, 1080x720px
>>24167149
A lot of "real" feminists care about it

I'm not fighting the real feminists.
Real feminists are my heros.

I'm only fighting Misandry and areas where Men have less rights.

But as for you REAL Feminists who fight areas where Boys face discrimination as well... i love you people
>>
>>24167223
Hey, how's it going Chris?
>>
>>24167223
Agreed
>>
>>24159708
FYI: the admin of this group is a mentally unstable psychopath. Just thought you should know.
>>
so so soooo glad to know there is someone out there fighting for my rights as a man. didn't even know they were being trampled on
>>
>>24167401
Do you want a list anon?

There are dozens of areas where Men aren't being treated androgynously.
>>
>>24167401
Don't complain about us, unless you want a list of reason we exist.
>>
bump for reasons
>>
>>24167372
Sucks that most admins of MRA groups usually are
>>
>>24169731
Wait, that's fucking bullshit.

This asshole who said I was a psychopath, has been making multiple accounts to talk to me.

I tell him "text me, don't call me", and all he does is spam call me.

Don't make judgements without both sides of the story again please.
>>
>>24169731
Don't forget to look, before you leap.
You could learn something that benefits your life.
>>
Wtf is this thread?

Sperg central?
>>
>>24170188
It's a Men's Rights Activist thread.

Nothing sperg about it.
>>
>>24170200

*tips fedora
>>
>>24170188
we're mras so yeah
>>
File: 1468724652892.jpg (294KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468724652892.jpg
294KB, 900x900px
>>24171519
>>24170307
>>
>>24171519
>>24170307
>>
File: 1463886223901.jpg (222KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463886223901.jpg
222KB, 600x500px
>>
>>24172368
When will society care about Men's Issues?
>>
When will society care about Men's Issues?

I don't want Male Supremacy, I want Androgyny!
>>
File: Chrishopsstuff.jpg (253KB, 1152x676px) Image search: [Google]
Chrishopsstuff.jpg
253KB, 1152x676px
This
>>
Bahahahahahaha what a bunch of fucking faggots
>>
>>24173217
Why would you say that?
>>
>>24173217
Homophobia isn't going to help anyone.
>>
You're all losers. Please get real educations on gender-related issues in society. Until then, kindly shut the fuck up. You make the rest of us look bad.

You gotta love this dipshit logic. We're in a society clearly run by men and the solution is to add more man. Fucking brilliant.
>>
>>24175452
You don't know what you're talking about,
So please:
>Please get real educations on gender-related issues in society.
>Until then, kindly shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24175452
if you think you know what you're talking about:

add my skype:

[email protected]
>>
there's that age old thing - women and children first

if i have to be the last on the lifeboat i fuckin deserve 23 cents more per hour and the right to catcall stupid whores imo

amirite, boys?
>>
File: ??????????.jpg (333KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
??????????.jpg
333KB, 1280x800px
>>24176396
Better Idea:

1. No Women and Children First
2. No catcalling, but there needs to be a new method to flirt
3. Wage Gap isn't real? Plus Men are given unfairer higher work expectations.

Bottomline:
WE NEED SOCIAL ANDROGYNY
>>
>>24176422

yo ive been actually trying to find a good source to prove to all the feminazis that started clogging up my facebook page in 2014 or whatever that the wage gap is bullshit but i haven't found anything watertight enough

you got any links?
>>
>>24176428
Actually i don't. Sorry about that.

I should know my shit a bit better.
>>
>>24176449

my impression is that the wage gap isn't based on the paycheck for two people doing the exact same job at the exact some company in the exact same town with the exact same education, and it's just an average that doesn't take into account women being on unpaid maternity leave or being attracted to jobs like teachers whereas men are more encouraged to go be lawyers and etc.

but i havent been able to find the solid facts and numbers to rub in people's faces.

but then again the burden of proof SHOULD be on them to prove the wage gap is a real thing because ive never seen them provide any sources either but they use it as a talking point constantly
>>
File: received_10153440251750964.jpg (4KB, 142x239px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153440251750964.jpg
4KB, 142x239px
Ban Circumcision until age 18!!!

>>24176565
Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>24159747
kill yourself faglord
>>
>>24163429
>It still had to be "investigated."
no shit, that's how police reports work
shit gets investigated, evidence weighed and a verdict given
its fucking horrible that the guy was falsely accused though
>>
>>24176422
stay here instead of plaguing other threads faggot
>>
>>24176565
You're exactly right.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303532704579483752909957472
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.