[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do about my teeth? They're so gaped.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-08-06-00-12-31.png (414KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-06-00-12-31.png
414KB, 800x480px
What the fuck do I do about my teeth? They're so gaped. How much will it cost? I legit can't talk to people because of them
>>
I'd start with some whitening toothpaste
>>
>>24159234
Nigga please, not even that bad. Braces cost a few thousand. Get a dentist who will work out a payment plan if you can't afford the lump sum. I had braces for three years and now grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Best thing you will ever do for your self esteem.
>>
>>24159248
I've been using that for a year, I brush 3 times a day and they're still horrible
>>
This shit is so dumb. Your teeth are totally fine except for that one spot. Perfect, blindingly-white teeth just make people look inhuman. It's not even remotely a big deal.
>>
>>24159258
They said I didn't need them because my teeth was straight and braces wouldn't make them closer together.

Should I try another dentist?
I hate dentists
>>
File: 1370906772899.jpg (68KB, 1096x607px) Image search: [Google]
1370906772899.jpg
68KB, 1096x607px
>>24159260
Should it work
>>
>>24159269
I don't care about the colour, im on about how big they are and the gaps. They dont fit in my mouth. Everyone elses teeth touch not a single one of my top teeth do
>>
tell your dentist that you want to close the gap between the teeths, if he still refuses to help then go to another one, i know that there is a way to do that
>>
>>24159358
>>24159286
ok thank you
>>
>>24159289
I was talking about that, too. It's not nearly as noticeable or as big of a deal as you make it out to be.
>>
>>24159429
I think you'd have to see my full face smiling to understand. I got picked on loads because of it when I was younger it was like the first thing people mentioned when they met me
>>
>>24159234
Does it make you feel self-conscious? Do you hide your smile or try not to smile? I imagine the answer is "yes."

Go to a couple of orthodontists in your area for their free consultations. (They all give free consultations.) Get a few different opinions and prices.

Go with the one you feel most comfortable with and the one you think will do the best job. Give them as much money as you can and finance the rest. If you can pay in full (will be about ~5k depending upon where you live), do it.

Don't even think about *not* doing it. There are few things in this world that are worth spending big money on, but your teeth is definitely one of them.

I'm 28 and got braces put on a week ago (for the second time in my life). $6,300. But when it's done? Million dollar smile, bitch! #noregrets
>>
>>24159459
Also, braces are not just for aesthetic/cosmetic reasons, although that's an awesome benefit.

It's really a form of preventative dentistry. Crooked or misaligned teeth are more difficult to keep clean and care for.

We're living longer. You're going to want those teeth when your 80 years old and it's possible to keep them if you take care of them now. If not... #denturesbro
>>
>>24159512
>>24159459
There is no way I can afford that, I had no idea it would be that expensive.

Thanks for your advice though
>>
>>24159533
If you ever have the money to blow, just remember your teeth.

If your teeth were worse, I'd consider putting up my own money for maybe half the cost of your treatment or something.

No one should have to go through life with a shit smile. Lucky for you, yours isn't that terrible.
>>
Honestly, my teeth are the mirror image of yours, and I've never had a single negative comment about them. I'm a femanon though. A gap isn't so bad , don't hide it, it makes you look insecure, which is as appealing as a pile of white dog crap with maggots
>>
>>24159234
brush them
>>
>>24159801
brushing them doesn't make them white, teeth need enamel. I'm going to try the lemon juice trick.

>>24159603
>I'm a femanon though
females always have orbiters, men need to be chad
>it makes you look insecure
>pretending to be woman or even worse an actual woman coming on to 4chan
hmmm
>>
Braces
>>
File: tumblr_o6intbOVUx1udxg8po1_540.jpg (66KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6intbOVUx1udxg8po1_540.jpg
66KB, 540x401px
I got braces at age 28(male). I'm a project manager at a big pharma plant and STILL i get made fun of though im in charge of multi million dollar clients.

i feel like a cuck : (
>>
>>24161772
Wtf? You get made fun of? Really?

I'm 28 with braces, and I'm a teacher. No one really makes fun of me. But I can laugh about it...

It's pretty retarded to make fun of anyone for wearing braces though. Might as well make fun of a guy for going to the gym or eating right...

>haha look at that guy trying to improve himself!

Like.... wat?
>>
Mouthwash is also good too if you are too lazy to brush
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.