[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become social, /soc/? I feel like you guys would know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
How do I become social, /soc/?

I feel like you guys would know the most

I've hung out with my crush and her friends, and I realized I was really quiet the whole way through, and I looked at my phone the entire time. And when I did say something, they all looked at me with eyes like I was weird or said some freak thing.

I don't hang out really ever

How do I become a normie?
>>
Fuck life
>>
Fuck
>>
Life
>>
>>24153943
aaight heres what you gonna do. You'll learn a second language. Then find good comedians that arent to big that only use that new learned language of yours. Watch their material over and over, and everytime you see the opportunity to use one of their jokes in conversation go for it.

You'll seem like one funny motherfucker and if someone notices that the joke is stolen you go "Wait your a fan of XXX too? How cool is that never met someone who knew him."

step 2) profit
>>
>>24153943
im really introverted but what worked for me is embracing myself even its a bit autist sometimes. being yourself is a huge cliche, sure but still many people cant afford it. people are afraid to admit theyre watching anime or interested in things.. even just browsing 4chan or reddit or video games can be something you dont admit. i gave up on trying to be cool or something else and just really give myself. from what i have seen most people appreciate and become more open
>>
it's okay to be introverted. if they don't accept that it's how you are, they're shit friends. that being said, get off of your phone. shy or not, socially adept or not, being on your phone beyond the bare minimum required to ask if someone's got weed, order pizza, or look up who played the fiancee in Titanic, is rude as hell. even if you're an autist you should learn that much.

as far as being looked at as a freak when you talk, that's just how it goes. i'm a social butterfly despite being an introvert (which is exhausting and miserable btw) and i get that all the time. half of it is being smarter than people (because you think and observe more than the typical extrovert so your jokes go over their head) an part of it is that you lack confidence and possibly suck at reading social queues so you may not actually be getting negative feedback, you're just interpreting it that way.

you'll never be a normie, but that's okay. normies are the background characters in movies. you'll be Jack. and one day, you'll find a Rose who appreciates you. And all of the guys who you think of as being cooler than you, more confident, more social, they will be the Fiancee from Titanic.
>>
>>24153982
Thats sounds very non profitable and a waste of time before the results even work

I mean, learning a language only to try to listen to a comedian?

Then what, i translate it into to english or something

Honestly it's a weird plan dude but thanks for trying to help
>>
>>24153996
1) let's say you just watch some comedians more? still a waste of time?

2) Don't try to be 'more sociable'. All that is about is giving people the feeling they are special and interesting. Even if that's just by proxy by being interesting and special yourself (without being snobby). I wanted to give you some tips about that. but never mind.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.