[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, any girl from europe here who wants to meet me? i'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: face.jpg (121KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
121KB, 1280x960px
hi, any girl from europe here who wants to meet me? i'd come to you regardless of where you live.
>>
File: 20160630_203829.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160630_203829.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>
>>24151851
>>24151855
You are very fat and ugly and also greasy and you look really bad and shitty and you are ugly no thanks ugly you look so shitty like why would you think this would work uggo you look like a greasy steamy shit no thanks you ugly.
>>
hahahah holy fuck if this is real, 10/10 OP
>>
>>24151851
>>24151855
Rapist/10
>>
File: 2015 7.jpg (92KB, 560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2015 7.jpg
92KB, 560x1024px
>>24151851
you have a EFTA visa? you can visit Kazakhstan then :) if you really want to and this isn't a joke haha

i go to Cafe Tselinnikov every Saturday morning alone to read or occasionally with friends for a couple hours unless i am sick of course. its on Kenesary St and its quite popular.
if you see me feel free to sit across me haha
>>
>>24152001
EU* not EFTA sorry lol just out of a business lecture things are muddling up haha

but if you're from Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, or the United Kingdom you can travel to Kazakhstan
>>
>>24152005
sounds good! i have an EU pass. but i have to wait till next month. in the meantime, protect yourself. now people will hunt you down. but i will come.
would you give me a way to contact you? or..
>>
>>24152001
>Kazakh

What's that like? Do you look around and go like what is this shit? Why am I here?
>>
File: Canal 2.png (3MB, 1704x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Canal 2.png
3MB, 1704x1130px
>>24152032
oh no its just this place with some of worlds best income equality, most modernised cities and little racial tension even as it has lots of russians, koreans and central asians together. i wouldnt want to move anywhere else :)

oh wait it ends with "stan" and is in the movie borat! must be a bad country haha. No

>>24152018
Ok haha. once you go in the cafe you will be able to easily find me. just remember my face
>>
>>24152137
you seem a nice girl. i might consider it. do you have a boyfriend? would you let me live with you?
>>
>>24152145
No. i live with one of my friends and she wont want a stranger inside haha. If you are from western europe hotel accomodation or rent is very cheap
>>
>>24152153
would YOU come to ME?
>>
>>24152155
i thought you would come to me regardless of where i live :(
>>
>>24152175
yes but i wouldnt be able to stay there as i only have a very narrow budged. i live all by myself in my home and i can house you here :)
>>
>>24152179
Dude this isn't the actual girl posting. This is someone who is obsessed with her, saved her photos and is pretending to be her.
Don't fall for it.

Also, improve how you look and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24152194
oh shit how did you know?
i felt that too.
>>
>>24152196
Because he posts the same pictures constantly and they're all holiday pictures.
So obviously, the girl uploaded these photos into an album on some site, facebook maybe and he saved them all.
>>
>>24152206
good thing i asked for contact info first.
>>
>>24151851
BLYAT!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.