[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try something different, /soc/. Let's get a psychonaut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: illegal.jpg (1008KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
illegal.jpg
1008KB, 1500x1125px
Let's try something different, /soc/. Let's get a psychonaut thread going. This thread is for all who love/are interested in/are terrified by altered states of consciousness.

>1. Have you ever tripped?

>If yes:
>2. On what? How many times?
>3. What got you interested in tripping?
>4. Do you plan to trip again?
>5. What was your best trip?
>6. Have you ever had a bad trip? If so, why?
>7. What's your favorite non-psy drug?

>If no:
>2: Would you want to trip? On what and with whom?
>3: What are your thoughts on psychedelics?

>Contact info/pic (completely optional)
>>
>>24151057
1/2Salvia. Also tried a low dose of shrooms and acid.
3 I love drugs, I'll try anything once
4 if I get the cchance
5 I don't remember them very well
6 I have on weed on several occasions
7 heroin/weed
>>
Da
Mushrooms once and Acid once
Existentialism
Yeah. I'm extremely interested in DMT
Acid. I only got mild visuals, but the shift in perspective was incredible
Nope
dudeweedlmao
>>
>>24151057
Is me.

Duh.
In order, salvia, mushrooms, acid, and DMT. Once on the salvia, three or four times on mushrooms, a solid thirty or so on acid, and once on DMT.
Honestly, I visited 420chan for years before I ever smoked, and from there got introduced to Erowid. I became interested in tripping after reading trip reports. Being a typical 4channer back in the day, though, it was years before I ever got my hands on anything of more consequence than weed.
Of course! Those are my five hits in the OP.
Tough, but I'm going to go with this time I was at a psychedelic festival. I traded a cute hippie masseuse a handful of hash candy for a massage. When she was done, I offered her one, for which she took off her top (it was a nudist campground). After it started to rain, I helped her put away her massage table, and she offered me a hit of acid. I took it, and she dosed, and we ended up spending much of the day together, ending in some great sex and seeing a meteor shower cuddled on a blanket in a field. Good times.
Fuck salvia, man. Fuck fucking salvia to fuck. Other than that, I've had bad hours, but never a bad trip.
Weed, but since tripping more I've found that I genuinely otherwise prefer sobriety.
>Contact info/pic
averydisposablename
>>
File: 4834gh5628hsd.jpg (175KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4834gh5628hsd.jpg
175KB, 720x720px
>>24151057
fuck yep

salvia, lsd, shrooms, dxm (not proud of it, but tried it a couple times as a teen)
bill hicks and hunter s. thompson were my idols from an early age
hell yeah and would love to try dmt
the only time i mixed shrooms and weed at my friend's behest
had an emotional breakthrough/spiritual experience
yep, did lemon tek and wasn't prepared for that shit
shrooms hit me hard and i thought my jaw came unhinged and feelings of utter despair followed
called my then gf, she came to my aid to comfort me
ended up being a positive experience, i ended up starting to get my life together after that night
i would say weed but enough edibles, if decarbed properly, will take you out of this world
i guess opiates can be nice sometimes

>Contact info/pic (completely optional)
kik - psychonauticalmiles
skype - pseudoduke
>>
>>24151135
Fuck, forgot to mention that my contact is a Kik.
>>
File: DSC_1277.jpg (441KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1277.jpg
441KB, 3008x2000px
Anyone wanna talk about cool trip experiences? I can tell you all about the time I turned in to my blanket, or when I took a ride in my spaceship bathtub.
>>
>>24151148
>yep, did lemon tek and wasn't prepared for that shit
>shrooms hit me hard and i thought my jaw came unhinged and feelings of utter despair followed
>called my then gf, she came to my aid to comfort me
>ended up being a positive experience, i ended up starting to get my life together after that night

Hey, man. If you're glad you took the drugs, then it wasn't that bad a trip. Sounds like you had a bad hour or two, but that doesn't mean you're worse off for tripping.

>>24151173
Literally what.
>>
>>24151173
sure, i'll start
on salvia, i felt myself fall through the fabric of reality and saw one of the "reality engineers" tell my friend to push me back through bc i wasnt ready for this
turns out i was just falling off a bench and my buddy was trying to stop me from falling off
fucking awesome trip

>>24151192
at the time, it was an awful trip. i almost killed myself to spare my loved ones the embarrassment of my pathetic broken-jawed existence
thankfully i had a sweetie at the time and she helped me rediscover my self-worth
but yeah, definitely better off for having had that experience, the yin with the yang so to speak
>>
>>24151263
I'm glad you managed to have a good trip on salvia! What strength extract did you use?

How did the bad trip benefit you? What long-term effects did it have on your psyche?
>>
>>24151286
i believe that batch was 20x or 30x
that was like 8-10 years ago, back when illinois didn't suck so much ass and you could get salvia over the counter
ah, the good ol days...
that trip benefited me in ways i couldn't understand at the time. almost a year down the road, i look back and smile
it was a great bonding experience for me and my ex, hopefully we can reconnect in the future
it helped me realize that i was wasting my potential and not living the life i needed
so the next day i started writing again, and have been writing semi-regularly since
also i started making a few other changes in my diet and approach to fitness since then
>>
>>24151370
Maybe I had a bad trip because I did the 180x stuff. Dunno. Isn't it great how a strong trip can permanently change you for the better, and make you reevaluate premises you didn't know you held? On my first mushroom trip, I went from being an antisocial nerd with no social life to being a less-antisocial nerd with a thriving group of friends.
>>
>>24151080
Why the heroin, man?
>>
>>24151436
sheeeittttt i didnt know the extracts got that crazy, makes sense though
yeah, i agree, its great being able to look through the lens at yourself laid bare
depression runs on my dad's side of the family but i'll die before i get hooked on antidepressants
psychedelics are truly the best medicine ive encountered
i would probably be dead by now if not for mushrooms, acid and mary jane
>>
>>24151576
They are! I'd never even realized I was depressed before psys. But I'd recall things that had I'd done that were terribly embarrassing, and momentarily ponder suicide in shame. Such thoughts vanish for weeks or months after tripping, and I'm ready to take on anything with a much more positive attitude. Honestly, I don't get why doctors don't push psys as an enormously more cost-effective answer to depression, one that can address the problem at its roots.
>>

Yes

>If yes:

Shrooms and LSD are the worst (best) I've done

Being a teenager and being disinterested in sobriety thanks to depression and general apathy. Getting high was a way to distract myself. Now, I think of psychedelics more as a tool and I respect the process as a "journey" and not just a "trip". I don't do drugs often, but when I do I make sure it's a special occasion. (Like when I went hiking with two friends I hadn't seen in a decade)

Nothing concrete but hopefully I'll shroom with my brother when I go visit this month.

I hiked up to the top of a mountain with my friends, took shrooms, played guitar, ate lots of mangos, talked about conspiracy theories and laughed my ass off (I get really giddy when I'm high) and felt connected to nature. At one point we started a campfire and some of the wood we used was full of termites that began to land all over us, but I didn't even stress out, because I realized in that moment that every termite, every speck of dust, every plume of smoke was all made of the same thing and all connected to me and instead of trying to kill the termites I just apologized for throwing them in a fire and picked them off casually. Maybe it sounds dumb, but it was a really powerful moment for me as an introvert that feels totally disconnected from people/nature/reality 99% of the time.

I once smoked pot with some people I'd just met and it was probably laced with something because the walls started bleeding, cars sounded like screaming, and to top it all off we ended up going to a goth club after we smoked. I had to sit in a booth by myself tripping

>cont
>>
>>24153653

Morphine lol

They're sweet. I genuinely feel bad for people who aren't open to them or who have never/will never do them. I truly believe that the closest we can get to time travel, dimension hopping etc is with drugs.
>>
>>24151057
>Yes
>Acid, shrooms, and some pharmaceuticals but those are kinda different, a multitude of times for each.
>I smoked a lot of weed but got kind of bored of it and wanted to try new stuff.
>I plan on tripping in the next few weeks when my qt friend comes back from China.
My best trip was when I was on acid and walked around midtown and then went bowling.
>I had a bad trip once when I took too much acid.
>My favorite non-psychedelic drug would be either weed, xanax, or coke.
>>
>>24154023
Dude, you were tripping in Manhattan? There's such a vital, living energy there, it must have been incredible. At the same time, though, being around that many non-drugged people might be tough.
>>
>>24151057
duhhhhh

shrooms x3, acid x5 or so

tripping...

well yeah

>tripping at home
>naked outside
>sunny day, vibing with the world
>hot sweaty mess
>suddenly rain, still sunny as fuck
>chills me to my core
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>rain cloud floats away, bright hot sun
>warms me to my core

i also fucked like twice during that trip

yeah, a few. I was fucking lost, completely out of control, felt like i was being reborn, i lost everything inside me for like 2 hours. why: strong acid, took more than expected, got scared and it took over

weed
>>
>>24154379
I've never been able to get horny during a trip; I've always got to wait for the comedown. I retreat into very intellectual realms during the peak and have little interest in such base pleasure. How was the tripping sex?
>>
>>24151057

2/ Salvia one time, mushies several times
3/ My state of consciousness being altered
4/ Yeup
5/ A long mush trip with friends, sea and weed.
6/ Nope
>>
>>24154438
my acid trips all lasted over 12 hours, i dont peak til 4 or 5 hours id say, the first two hours im pretty ready for sex, and on the comedown. ive had trips with no sexual desire at all (the one listed as bad trip, for instance).
the sex was good, about what u might expect from acid, though i dont think i came. had music on outside, really sunny and sounds of birds/neighbors, felt like we were outsiders or visitors, just passing through. with a straight head i dont think fucking in the backyard is the best idea but oh well
>>
>>1. Have you ever tripped?
I'd say yes, though I don't feel it was a trip as other's would describe it.
>>If yes:
>>2. On what? How many times?
DMT, during the sessions I'd say about 4 times, though it felt like more. Not to sure.
>>3. What got you interested in tripping?
I've always valued understanding, after doing some research and talking with others I decided to experiment.
>>4. Do you plan to trip again?
Hopefully I'll be trying some LSD and Shrooms in the near future.
>>5. What was your best trip?
I can't really rate my trips on that scale, sorry.
>>6. Have you ever had a bad trip? If so, why?
Again, I don't think you CAN have a bad trip. I look at them as learning tools, you'll see some fucked up shit and it is an enjoyable experience but ultimately you can take something away from it.
>>7. What's your favorite non-psy drug?
Weed (although it is technically a psy), though I used to use a powerful anti-histamine to knock me out for a few days.
>>If no:
>>2: Would you want to trip? On what and with whom?
>>3: What are your thoughts on psychedelics?
I'd legalese and regulate them. Too many people are put in danger due to misinformation, the "coolness factor" and very few people actually check before consuming the substance.
>>
>>24154482
>about what u might expect from acid
Having never successfully had sex while tripping hard, I've no idea what to expect. My mental processes would probably quickly lead to distaste for the act and me going soft.
>>
>>24155010
Sorry i guess its easier with a vagina
>>
>"acid" probably an NBOME 3 times
>I've always liked 60s music and culture, took psychedelics to connect more with the era
>yes I plan to trip again
>went for a walk with qt3.14 grill and felt like I was in love
>first time I tripped was Halloween day. Went to said qt's house and her sister was home. Sister is like 11 and didn't know what was going on and put on the purge. Thought that bitch was trying to kill me
>benzos, Rx opiates, weed, does alcohol count?
>>
>>24153473
its great how a good trip is proceeded by a wake of positivity and tenacity
i really should trip again soon, been sitting on some acid for a while...
i think the root of the problem is just that
treating the root of our problems is no longer profitable so treating the symptoms is the way things work
its not just medicinally - look at the economy
national markets gonna crash? print more money!
absurd solutions beget absurd realities
and unfortunately most of the policy-makers in the world are very shortsighted

>>24153653
that possibly laced weed incident sounds pretty bad
how long ago/where did that occur?
it seems like i only ever hear about that sort of thing from older generations
ive never run into anyone my age or younger who has come across laced weed

>>24154379
tripping while lying naked outside in the sun AND rain and then fucking sounds pretty spectacular
i once tried to go out in the rain one night while on shrooms
took one step out the door and got blasted with a torrent of rain
looked up and it appeared as though poseidon had come ashore to unleash his wrath
cool as hell but scary
>>
hai
>If yes:
acid, once, the other day
some youtuber talking about psychedelics
yes
the one i just had
only one other person was tripping with me and we were sitting outside when it all hit me. the stars were brilliantly bright and everything was beautiful, i felt like i kept no secrets from the universe, the usual. it was the happiest i'd ever been and i cant wait to do it again next month
nope
weed, the only other thing i've tried
>If no:
very interested in shrooms and salvia. with a friend or acquaintance
i dont want to fry my brain but watching the sun rise while tripping balls was a bliss i've never felt in my life
>>
>>24156288
I had the single worst experience of my life on saliva, and I've never recommended it to anyone. That said, I had an unusually bad reaction to it; your mileage may very. I'm glad you tried acid! Welcome to the wonderful world of profound psychedelia.

>>24156216
Unfortunately, you're so right about the simple, rather absurd reactionary nature of how society-level decisions are made; it's really rather depressing at times. Also, rainstorms when tripping are amazing; I love nothing more than seeing the incredible power of lightning unleashed in stroke after stroke across the sky.
>>
File: on drugs!.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
on drugs!.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>24151057
>1. Yes indeed
>2. Lsd and mushrooms/LSD- to many times to count, and mushrooms once (too sedating for my liking)
>3. Always wanted to do it, even before i used any other substance. Just naturally drawn to it.
>4. hopefully will be here in a few days
>5. The first time i did it, absolutely blew my mind in every good way.
>6. yes, the most depressing 10 hours of my life, and i was in a bad head space at the time.
>7. MDMA for days, if you think its too psy then Cocaine.
>>
>>24156216
>its great how a good trip is proceeded by a wake of positivity and tenacity
Has anyone ever experienced the opposite? There have been times where the trip was so good that a day or two later I felt extremely low and kind of numb

>looked up and it appeared as though poseidon had come ashore to unleash his wrath
That does sound awesome. Did u walk around in it? The rainshower naked was amazing, the earth smelled so fresh after it was like being baptized by nature
>>
>>24156478
>>24156787
i love thunderstorms so i figured sitting outside while tripping during one would be badass and planned to trip when i knew there would be storms
but i live just south of chicago so the lake effect storms can be pretty wild
that particular one was crazy powerful, massive wind gusts blowing in seemingly all directions
and i was ill prepared for the intensity of the lemon tek so i got kinda scared by the shear power of it and went back inside

not sure about experiencing supremely negative effects after a trip since it hasnt happened to me
but i know people used to crash really hard mentally after tripping on ecstasy
not sure if just because of the endorphin drought that comes with the trip
but my guess would be because of the nasty shit that ecstasy often gets cut with
>>
yes
>If yes:
lsd two times and dmt at least 5 times
I am interested in religion, nature, philosophy and wanted to seek answers
sure i dont mind
the first time i dropped lsd in a dark room with some headphones on. And then I had the most profound visions when I woke up from my trance. Saw crazy hallucinations on my bathroom mirror and the lighbulbs looked like bubbles!
I wouldn't say bad trip but on dmt i felt very out of place and the sound i always hear is this loud ass ringing noise... when i tried to open my eyes from the comedown, it was too much for my eyes to handle so i kept them closed
if people say cannabis is a drug the cannabis but if not then no other drug
>If no:
i would like to trip with a girl or in a forest by myself
psychedelics can change your views and it can also be abused and harm your mind. It is something that should be respected or it can slap you in the face. The only way to have a satisfied trip is also having the feeling of love and happiness. if you do not have that mentality, you will see some dark stuff.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.