[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: SUMMER PURGE EDITION Alas, my dear /soc/iopaths,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 35

File: newfags ahoy.png (220KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
newfags ahoy.png
220KB, 304x304px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: SUMMER PURGE EDITION

Alas, my dear /soc/iopaths, the new age of shitposters dawns before our very eyes. Let us welcome newfags of all creeds and colors (except for Germans) and celebrate the cumming of a new frontier.

>For newflagellates:
Introduce yourself with this format if you'd like. You don't have to include all of the topics, and you can post updates of whatever topics within the same thread.

>>Chat General
Take a pic in your current state or be sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in the DPRK.
>Blog about your lyfe.
>Listening (Music)
>Playing (Vidya)
>Watching (Film/Series)
>Reading (Books)
>Why do you fulfill at least one of all letters in the word NEET? (If you don't, then LEAVE NORMIE REEEEEEE)

Jk. You can stay. But only if you post lewds. ;3

>>You must follow these guidelines or you will be subjected to chinese pupper torture wherein you will be forced to eat barbecued dogs.
>>Even though this is a hookup board, we get a ton of international familia up in this bitch, so celebrate diversity and please hold off your plans on your local beta uprising, at least until winter.
>>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what your degenerate heart desires, OP will bomb your house.

Habby bosting!
>>
AAAAAAAAAA

Almost forgot to link the last thread.

>>24104705

PLS FORGIB SENPAIS

OTL

*commits multiple sudokus*
>>
I know I've been gone from the last thread but this is truly a new beginning.
A new chapter.
A new ITT: Chat thread.

>muzak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChYK2aE0znk
This is a real proper soothbaby.

I'm not the one to dig the archives but a bird told me that it's going down tonight, who's with me?
>Movie
I've watched the new Alice movie and I've got to say I'm a bit disappointed. Had high expectations, perhaps a bit too high.
I've also watched Zootopia with potential new friendfriend and that was complete garbage, I had heard a lot of good things about it and she was crazed to see it but I don't get the appeal.

>teeN
Hey dude, I don't appreciate you giving me that look. Who are you to judge?

This is my first time posting in a thread like this and I'm very fragile.
Hello.
Anyone here looking for LOVE?
>>
KOREANON'S FIRST OP POST

;u; *sniffle*

S-so honored...

To celebrate this momentuous occasion, KOREANS GET TURNT
>>
>>24149912
welcum back senpai~ c:

Such sadness. So Sheryl. ;-;

What's going down tonight and how can I join?

>Zootopia was garbage
>:^(
N-NO...
I watched it with my little sister and shit was pretty degenerate, but I kinda liked it. It didn't maek me crie liek Inside Out did tho. Zootopia is such a SJW movie but hey, I got no problem with that.
I had no idea there was an Alice movie out. Is it based on le psychedelic classic?

>Don't u REEE at me.
Naw dude, I'm pretty normie too. Just kinda socially autistic and a sadboi loner. I'm living on my own, working and I've been going to school on and off. This place has been so good to me though. I even met up with Germanon and we became good friends. (Even though I ghosted him recently, but we'll be back to memebrothers in no time.)

>first time
>fragile
>LOVE
COME HERE AND PEG ME SENPAI 8=D~~<3
We familia. :)
>>
Haven't followed the format yet, but will do soon. Gotta cook me up some grub first. Prepare your buthoel for foodspam pics all up in this beeitch.

In the memetime, feast your eyes on my asian store haul. I'm mainly excited to drink sake while stuffing my face with some roasted eel and some bomb ass red bean mochi, both of which only cost like 3 units of guap. The candies are Japanese Puccho chew and the bread crumbs are for Japanese tonkatsu in the future.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I JUST REALIZED
THE ONE CHANCE I HAD AT BEING ITT CHAT OP
I FUCKED UP
I FORGOT TO INCLUDE
>Food/Cooking
>Drinking

JUST FUCK ME UP SENPAIS
T-T
OTL

brb with many more narcissistic loner shitposts
>>
File: IMG_20160804_020626.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_020626.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Posting out of boredom. No drugs at all officer. Listening to old Arctic Monkeys tunes and watching Community after a cheeky night out.
>>
>>24149978
Nice. Nice. Post dem linkz pham. Community was GOAT. How's the new shyt?

Cheeky night out, eh? ;D

Gib us le moist and delicious deets.
>>
>>24150030
and so it begins...
>>
>>24150046
Bump ;)
>>
>>24149951
I'm actually a newcomer here and I demand you treat me as such.
You don't even half the Sheryl I do.
>Zoo
How old is your little sister? Did she like it?
I haven't seen Inside out.
I think it's called "Alice through the looking glass". It's quite edgy but too lacking in Depp.
Too much Alice.
>Normie
I believed in you until I saw the following picture.
What is that japanese?! Are you a weeaboo?! I can't believe this.
All I can accept is American, traitor.
>Saving grace
I made chicken burritos today, quite nice but I felt fat as hell afterwards.
>Drank
Drinking Gin, really enjoying it.
>>24149978
I can appreciate Arctic Monky.
Never got into Community, don't necessarily like the actors.
>>
koreanon reporting from the grubbing and shitposting battlestation

>blog
Felt shitty at work today, but I apologized to my manager one-on-one for my outburst of anger 3 days ago. She didn't say much, but hey, at least I did it sincerely. Still felt like shit so I decided I'd get some sake and get lit tonight.

>music
Been bumping this chill sadboi breakup album lately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
Also, a coworker of mine wants me to go see Brand New, The Front Bottoms and Modern Baseball with him in 2 months. I'm down, but I barely listen to any of them. Any ideas on where to start?

>vidya
Been going to the arcade somewhat frequently to play Pump It Up and get insane cardio. This is my favorite chart recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS9sewybuD8

>films/series
Haven't been watching anything recently. Two friends have been raving about Stranger Things but I don't see the appeal. I kinda wanna watch Heroes. Thoughts?

>books
Trying to start a fiction about glorious North Korea. Haven't been reading in a long fucking while. Any tips?

>food
Made me some marinated beef flank and rice with green bell peppers and canned roasted eel. Good cheap shit.

>drank
Got some cheap ass Hakutsuru Draft Sake. It's smooth and bland but whatevs. Tryna get turnt.

THE BUMP LEGION HAS ARRIVED.

SAVE US DRAWANON D:
>>
these threads are disgusting degenerate trash
and that's saying a lot by soc standards
>>
>>24149989
Awesome. Let's just say I'm in trouble tomorrow haha. I also just bought an Xbox One and a 3DS because I make too much money and keep buying shit.
>>
>>24150111
this and trips canfirms /thread
>>
>>24150103
>CALL ME A NEWFAG BABY, UGH YEAH
o-okay senpai
>How old is lil sis?
T-twenty...
:l
>Haven't seen Inside Out
It wasn't super amazing or anything. Just hella feels.
>Lacking in Depp
Wait, I remember seeing an Alice adaptation with Depp in it. Is the movie you're talking about in theaters right now?
>get out weeaboo
S-S-SENPAI... OTL T-T
FUCC AMERIKKKA
AMERIFATS DIE DIE DIE
but i still luv u :3
I was born in murica son.
But yeah, I think I'm a borderline normie. Sometimes I function, other times I'm a fucking degenerate loner.
>Chicken burritos
ayyy
Sounds good. I think it's gr8 if we somehow motivate other anons to cook, especially NEETs. I remember when I was an actual NEET and cooking pretty much saved me from being a depressed piece of shit. It got me out of bed, at least.
>Gin
Nice. I'm still a newfag to /drinking/. What brands of gin do you rec? I'm a cheap ass mofo just fyi.

>>24150116
>Trouble
yooooo
Why so suspense?
>Make too much money
>:^(
tax the rich
barnie flanders 1984

Which games are you planning to get?
WE MUST ENDURE THE BUMP LEGION
>>
DO NOT LET THE BUMPS GET YOU DOWN FAMILIA

RISE ABOVE

These are trying times in ITT CHAT...

If only Pious were here...
>>
>>24150111
I don't see your point. What makes it seem degenerate to you compared to the rest of the board?

Personally, I've found this place to be a pretty positive influence compared to the rest of the website that I've visited. The people here listen to whatever shit's going on in your life and give you considerate feedback. Sure, there's an element of narcissism in maintaining your persona here, but where is there not?
>>
Nice trips
Bump
>>
Hoping this thread survives long enough for international familia to save it, but no worries if it reaches the limit. Knowing the ITT CHAT pham, this kind of stuff doesn't deter us. We did survive saltyanon, after all.
>>
Seems like the bump squad is fast asleep in their battlestations. Sleep snug smug fugs. I suspect it's just one guy using some type of proxy.

I have to admit, it's lonely up in this bitch. I kinda wish bumpanon would talk. I'm ronery as fuck.
>>
>>24150511
Nice.
>>
Bump 4 you. The glory.
>>
>>24150564
Tis glorious indeed.
>>
>>24149830
Okay k mkay I am new
>>
coming thru to help with a bump c:
>>
Regular bump
>>
>>24150511
>>24150524
>>24150580
>>24150681
>>24150880
>>24150792
Bump
>>
>>24150161
Oh, thought she'd be a bit younger than that.
But that's cool. Do you have a strong family bond?
>Super amazing
I might check it out, in lack of anything better to do.
>Dapp
Yeah, it's in theatres atm.
>daiski
Jokes on you, I am actually not even American.
I'm merely a shell.
>Norman
Look at this guy trying to fit in with us normies.
He he.
Why are you a loner though? I'm mostly that but that's cause I don't like people much.
>Cook
I'm not that big of a fan of cooking tbf but I enjoy making other people food.
A lot more satisfying like that. If we ever met you could tell me how gross my food is and I'd just nod and know it's what we do best.
>Purp drank
I really only drink Gordon's. Bit on the expensive side but with Gin you're pretty forced to not be a cheap bastard. It can go bad.

I apologize for going to bed last night, it was 4 AM where I live.
>>
The summer is the worst. Nearly only shit threads are up constantly. Where are the gif threads? The heavy long winded confession threads? Where are all the non Pervy people?
Even this thread has gone downhill, sadly.
I can't wait until the winter comes back and the hornyness gets swallowed by depressive self loathing again.
>>
>>24152393
end your life nazi
>>
>>24151822
>>
Pmub
>>
See yeah
>>
I bring all the (you)'s.
>>
>>24152752
>>24152755
If there are this many bump, it must be a pretty fucking shit thread.
>>
>>24152641
>>24152752
>>24152755
>>24152785
Bump
>>
>>24152393
Amen. Even the asshole bumping this thread is slow as fuck.

I really hope some regulars endure this with me. If anything, I'll be recreating this thread every time it reaches the limit.
>>
what the fuck happened to this thread lol
>>
>>24152881
>>
This thread is still better than most here
>>
Ily
>>
Bump from banned land
>>
Burn
>>
Burn
Burn
>>
File: IMG_20160804_114652025.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_114652025.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Good day and weekends!
>>
>>24153494
Cool looking rooster, what aquarium is that btw?
>>
>>24153539
Chicken is cool, the tank is big. Ty.
>>
>>24153590
You're welcome, I saw one also lol.
>>
>>24153658
;r
>>
Well I'm bored af,

>>24152947
You still up, lumpy?
>>
>>24150499
You still up?
>>24150111
...It's /soc/...

You do know where you are, right?
>>24150110
You know there's a saying
"You go from being adorable kids pretending candy sticks are cigarettes to cute ranging alcoholic adults"

I think this applies.

Stop.

>Start
Just youtube it, sers.

>Game
If you ever get the chance play life is strange, the feels are OP.
>>24150103
>New
Oh hai, you've come at a bad time.
>>24149975
>Food spam
Hasn't posted yet. My noodle stirring hand is getting itchy boi.
>Store
Isn't that shit expensive? I remember buying some mushrooms and other stuff and it cost a lot.
>cooking
Maybe next time, Jimmy.
>>24149916
They level up so fast.
>>24149912
Welcome back. It's already gone to shit.
>Single pringle ready to mingle.
Uh...Uh my friend wants your number...
>>
>>24153929
> ;r
Eh? Ano...watara wa omai?
>>24154332
>I'm bored af
You have no idea, I had no internet for weeks and I come back to this lmao xD!
>>
Stanford
>>
Is bump the new thing here now or hwut?
>>24154905
>Stanford
I think you mean bump kek.
>>
>>24154831
>this lmao xD
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>24154999
Dem upside down Lucy numbers.
Not my loss, actually enjoying the "new" company.
>>
>>24154831
>Eh? Ano...watara wa omai?
I love you!
>>
Guyz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhsXo3bkyuo

Bai

>>24155036
>New
>>
>>24152156
Haha yeah, I think it's a little silly that I refer to my younger brother and sister as "little" when they're both just a year younger. In related news, my brother just bought his first car, new. A fucking mustang. Dude earned it. He's been hustling in the military for a couple of years now. He's really a good person. He deserves it and I'm proud to call him my brother.
So yeah, I guess we do have a strong bond. Although, I would credit a lot of it to the fact that we all (including my mom) suffered my dad's insanity and became closer as a result. Nowadays we're desperate for one another's company because all of us live in different states. How's your family?
>Inside Out
Stream that shit. Disney already makes enough guap to feed a fucking country.
>Johnny
Interesante. I might check it out. I think I should get out more. Although, I'm tempted to watch it by myself.
>I am merely a shell
Ah yes, I remember. Europeans are the patrician race, tbqh. Which country are you from again?... :l
>Normandy
I-I'm one of y-you guys...
I figure I'm mostly a loner because of anxiety which came from growing up with an abusive dad. I am /daddyissues/ supreme. Luckily, I got away from him 2 years ago and things have slowly been climbing up since then. I actually like a lot of people, despite how cynical and horrible they can be. I think I'm too tolerant, actually. I think it comes from having sympathy for my dad, who had a lot of anger issues. Although, he's mostly the reason why I'm so shy. I get really anxious around people and don't socialize often. I do have a few friends I'm very close with, though, so that's something I'm grateful about.
Hbu?
>culinary expertise
Making other people food is so satisfying, especially when you cut out their livers and serve them with fava beans. Lol. Naw, most of my recipes I consider bland, but other people seem to like them. Maybe it's the same for you. Which dishes have you been cooking recently? For me, it's pizza and curry chicken.
>>
>>24152156
>purp nurp
I'll have to check out Gordon's. I hope they have nips. I just had some whiskey nips. Evan Williams, Bushmills and Johnnie Walker. I liked Evan Williams the most. The other ones tasted leathery, but I guess that's expected.
What's your favorite whiskey? Favorite type of alcohol?

>apologizing for living lyfe
no worries m8. It's all good in the neighborhood.
>>
>>24154362
Sorry senpai. I was at work. Now I'm lit. Whatchu up to?
>candy sticks and alcoholics
u tryna say sunthin famm????
I have a problem, I know.
I've been going to therapy for months. Just went today. My therapist told me that I should probably try anti-depressants since it seems I'm self-medicating with le booze. Idk man. I've been straight edge until a few months ago. I'm just starting to learn about alcohol. Tonight I tried whiskey for the first time. I haven't had a bad experience so far, but I have been getting some insomnia from drinking at night and waking up at like 4am.
Hopefully the antideps help. I made a call to a psychiatrist and I've been going to therapy, so at least I'm trying to improve myself. But yeah, I should be ashamed. I'm it right now and I feel gud tho familia. Meh

>u tube le heroes
oh shit i didn't know it was up
lemme check em senpai
>Life Is Strange
naw, never herd of it
I'll check em
>itchy noodle stirring
GET ON IT SON
noodles are BAE
I had some spicy ramen yesterday. Twas gr8. I put real kimchi in it and boiled some boneless chicken thigh. y must ramen be so gr8?
I should probably just buy noodles from the asian store near my place and make some healthy ramen. It seems pretty easy. GOALS.
Keep cooking familia. It's gud 4 ur health.
>ain't azn shit expensive?
Naw, everything was between $1-2 each. It's definitely cheaper than buying from a fatass faggot murican grocery.
>jimmy, I will cook someday
NO. DO IT NOW.
>lvl up
yo I'm gonna be /alcoholic/ soon, just u w8.
naw, I know it's a problem and I'm trying to fix it. I've been reaching out to local groups and going to therapy. Pray 4 me friendo.
>>
I have accepted the bumps and I will proceed to shitpost in spite of them. Although, I feel kinda bad that I'm enabling such time-wasting activity. But hey, if you're gonna use trolling as an outlet, that's what you should expect. Unless you're some kind of richfag trust fund baby, you really should take advantage of free counseling with your state like I do. Maybe it's not as accessible in some states/countries but it's out there. You should at least try to improve yourself if you have the access. There are tons of people out there who don't have the luxury of having these outlets to help oneself. You're probably being a waste of space and you should kill yourself if you're not taking advantage of these opportunities. Anyway, that's just my drunk 2 cents on this bumping shit. I'm sure you suffer some kind of first world problems which make you want to troll, but you really should think about how your life has meaning, if it even does at all.
>>
I mean I'm no role model, but clearly, the worthless moron who's wasting his time isn't either. At least I'm trying to better myself while this faggot spends his free time trying to upset random people he doesn't even know. The world would be better off without you. Do the world a favor: register for a pistol license, put the pistol in your mouth against the patella, and pull the trigger. Either do that or actually work towards bettering yourself. Both paths require work. Which one will you choose?
>>
>>24156521
Bump
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo13.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo13.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
bump ? BUMP!
>>
File: IMG_20160805_024652584_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_024652584_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Here.
>>
File: IMG_20160805_025829281_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_025829281_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>24156694
Soooo is all you do when you come here?
>>
>>24156703
I think your forgetting to bump my posts to fampie, unless theres something wrong or something?
>>
hmmmm wonder what happened to everyone's favorite shit poster just now. Hope he didn't follow anyone's advice
>>
>>24156650
>uses shitposting idea pushed by summerfags
>>
Babanananas!!!
>>
koreanon reporting from another device

goddamn that whiskey sucked last night.
held onto my trash can for a good hour last night and now I'm still nauseous at 7am. ugh....

Bout to get some pho to help this hangover.

Also, damn I was mean af in my rageposts yesterday. I hope bumpanon doesn't an hero. It really isn't that big of a deal. You gotta wonder what's going on in his life to prompt him to spend so much time on this. I remember when I was a hateful shitposter back then, it was mostly because of daddy issues on a daily basis and that's how I coped. After I left my dad and went to therapy, I really mellowed out and tried to be a better person. But I remember I was in a group of bitter shitposters back then, and every once in a while, some of us would vent about the shit going on in our lives. Even though most of the time we were laughing our asses off at some basic bitch or sjw.

I'm not trying to be all kumbaya and delusionally peaceful, but I feel for you bumpanon, if you're going through shit. Do what you gotta do. If bumping keeps you distracted from more destructive shit like drugs and booze, all the more power to you. I need to get my shit together.
>>24156650
Drawanon?

>>24156768
I noticed that he takes breaks for a few hours.

>>24156599
;-;
>>
>>24156821
Its not the quantity of a shit post its the quality of that said shit post. Wouldn't say it was a summerfag's idea, more of a just a smelly faggot's idea

>>24156845
Uhhhhhhhhh maybe, maybe not, I have no clue how you figured that out
But after lurking for a minute i noticed that too, maybe he just does it for ppl's reactions or maybe he's got a dumb ass ocd or something. I just hope that this bumpanon gets over his demons and starts making some better shitposts

But lol your posts yesterday sounded like they were fueled by some whiskey. But that was some of the nicest well typed drunk posting I've seen tbqh. Hope that pho helps out cause whiskey makes the worst hangovers.

Its fucking 4am here I'm still doing laundry, and my stomach is telling me I have to take a shit ;^?
>>
i herd u liek bumpz
>>
>>24155495
>>24155354
Yo that's negative man.
>Up too
Trying to motivate myself to be productive and also guild wars 2, I might buy it...when I have money.
>Anti
Research beforehand. They are known for inciting suicidal thoughts and for actually worsening a persons life for a brief period of time. If you're gonna use them, use them wisely.
>Weird drinking habit
Stick to social drinking or having a beer with your dinner, it'll stop a habit forming...probably.
>Improve
Always.
>Ramen
I would send you bachelors if I could.
>It's actually cheap
My god.
>Now
But I just want to sleep. d:
>Pray
I will.
>>24155912
>>24156515
>>24156521
YOU'RE TEARING THIS THREAD APART! :'(
>>24156651
>>24156653
>>24156654
>>24156655
>>24156666
>>24156667
>>24156675
>>24156676
>>24156677
To what means?
>>
>>24149830
I am starting to thinking of good old cutting edge technology ;) when you think its good to trap here still.

Reproducing cockness all over...
>>
meh...
turn off your bot, kiddy.
>>
>>24157196
>>24157199
>>24157269
>>24157283
>>24157287
>>
>>24157196
>>24157269
>>24157283
>>
>>24157196
>>24157269
>>24157283
>>24156929
>>
File: COJaKLhVAAAGOXJ.jpg (47KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
COJaKLhVAAAGOXJ.jpg
47KB, 600x286px
I give up.
>>
>
>>
File: PIXECT-20160805210735.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160805210735.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtxqvAlIpo

how do webcams work??
>>
what did the thread mean by this?
>>
>>24149912
Hello lad. Do Swedish banks run the Latvian government?
>>24149916
Does autism have a cure?
>>24149978
Do Jews run the world?
>>24150163
You're mum.
>>24152393
Get with times, gramps.
>>24156599
Is Bin Laden your biological father?
>>24156650
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Grog.jpg (739KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Grog.jpg
739KB, 1536x2048px
>>24157945
>>24157951
>>24157955
>>24157959
>>24157964
>>24157967

>>24157904
Welcam
>>
>>24157996
Please deliver this thread from shitposting.

I didn't things would go like this if I were to leave for a shortwhile/
>>
File: ayy.jpg (24KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
24KB, 353x353px
bump posters are fags

check em
>>
>>24157904
How have you been?
Where are you?
How's the situation with your old friends that seemed to be in quite the turmoil?
Why did you have the leave?

Welcome back friendo
>>
>>24158007
My facial hair should tell you about all the fucks I gave.

Threads dead mane.

It's ded.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>24158020
I haven't shaved either. You can't even see it, but the f-facial hair is there.

NO!
>>
File: IMG_20160805_200150.jpg (516KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_200150.jpg
516KB, 1536x2048px
>>24158034
>There

At least it's not baby fur.

At least it's not b-baby fur. :'(
>>
>>24158066
I wish my beard was slower to grow tbqh, I have to shave every day to have a very clean looking face.
>>
>>24158016
At my relatives.
Home.
It's alright, I will handle that shit. It's annoying, but life has never been a bed of flowers.
I needed some time by myself. I was bit busy.
Sorry that I missed your post mang.
>>
>>24158086
A gift and a curse.
What you been up to anyway?
>>
>>24158121
Nothing much, really. It's been a very mixed bag as of lately. School is just around the corner, so I'm having some great expectations.

You?
>>
>>24158094
Missed which post?
I don't want to be noisy with all my questions, if I annoy you, tell me so.
How are your old friends threatening you? You were pretty vague.
Did you just buy the Webcam? If so, how much money is left for a laptop? Or are you on the laptop right now?
>>
>>24158140
The one I replied; I almost missed it.
Nah mang.
Some vague bullshit from their side, but they were pretty drunk and I know their ways well, so I am not very concerned.
I brought a laptop pham. :')
>>
>>24157904
>>24157938
Oh shite am I dreaming or is that, that guy pious in this picture. Did you finally get your laptop from the internet?

And that could have meant a lot of things with that post, but one thing for sure is that I'm not a faggot like bumpanon

>>24158020
You could have stopped this, but now the shitposting won't end untill summer does, or until this guy has to go to work or put on his Mr. Autismo helmet back on.
>>
>>24158242
Yes, I did. What's the deal with bumping?
>>
>>24158188
Alright good, sounded pretty rough last time I'm glad it's not that bad.
Ayyyy that's fucking great man!
Must feel good to have it earned with your own sweat and blood.
Do you still have some money left?
>>
>>24158266
It's shit, but really, it's nothing that special for a shithole like this. Don't worry about it.
Some, not much. I still need something like two hundred euros for a phone.
>>
>>24158272
So you'll continue your berry picking enterprise?
>>
>>24158279
Yes. It's slower now, but I got what I really wanted, so I am not disappointed.

What's up with you?
>>
>>24158262
Seems like this guy has been doing this since the last thread I OP'd, he or hell maybe even her came out of no where near the 400th post mark.

This bump massacre got old like 5 days ago but this anon probably won't stop till he get bored. Idk if I even want to make fat arse posts since he's going to hit bump level pretty soon.

Like what tha fuck man
>>
>>24158315
I hope that anon is Depri or PJ.

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS??
>>
File: IMG_20160805_125149989.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_125149989.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Some body kill me before I kill bumpanon, he should go bother the trap or r8 threads tbqh. You'd mostly get more salty ass ppl in those
>>
>>24158286
Oh I'm fine ya know. Last days have been kinda slow. Kinda lonely. School starts again next week. I'm going to a festival tommorow. Otherwise nothing new. I feel like a phase or self understanding has ended. I haven't had a realization in days. I should go out more.
>>
>>24158324
If they are some kind of regular then this is a pretty gross joke makes me want to vomit in my shoes.

Kek we could always abandon ship for a would week or something, but that means the bumper wins. Hell maybe I should just report every post he makes, even tho he's masking his ips

I really don't know but this guy has single handedly ruined one of my fav threads on this website
>>
Fucking 400 post in two days, then he's just going to wait for someone to make a new thread and bump attack it
>>
>>24158341
Well you are doing that tomorrow.
What kind of realizations you're aiming at?
>>24158350
>not vomiting in your pockets
LAD

He will probably stop kek.

Well he has kept them alive. :^)
>>
>>24156845
KOREANON-KUN ;-;

How you been sorry been busy
Searching for a job and getting my papers from university

Also sorry to hear about your break up, how you feeling these days

>>24156860
How does my post even tackle quantity/quality
No I remember precisely when it became a thing itt

>>24157938
Don't tell the gubment.

>>24157904
>>24158034
What do my eyes see ?
>>
>>24158332
I miss you Drawanon ;-;
>>
>>24158462
I told them.

Some autist.
>>
>>24158495
Orly
>>
>>24158510
>>24158514
>>24158523
Oh yeah
>>
>>24158484
Looking good btw, good to see your hair back
Hows everything ?
Also dat pepe in bg
>>
>>24158532
It's still pretty short, but I'm getting there. Thanks!

So-so. Things are good in that the September is very near by.

What pepe?
>>
>>24158398
>not vomiting in your pockets
wasting my perfectly good spaghetti pocket for possible spaghetti vomit, plus I keep change in my other free pocket. Wat do?

He kept them alive by filling them up with bumps till the thread's belly exploded. Hes scaring all the new posters away like spooked deer

>>24158462
Bro I have no clue, I'm trying to figure out a good way of countering this shitposting with more shitposting, but I hit a wall
How long ago did that physical shiting start happening? That shit is fun but exhausting sometimes

>>24158468
Ahhhhh tk that made my hot ass day, I miss everyone including you palechan. Hows life been
>>
File: Shudders entirely..png (206KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shudders entirely..png
206KB, 348x288px
>>24158135
>School is just around the corner,
>Great expectations

>>24158142
>>24158144
>>24158147
>>24158151
>>24158157
>>24158164
>>24158167
>>24158172
>>24158173
>>24158177
>>24158180
>>24158184
>>24158192
>>24158197
>>24158205
>>24158210
>>24158216
>>24158220
>>24158223
>>24158227
>>24158228
Hav you gone mad?
>>24158242
>summer does,
So in like...a week?
>Helmit
Retro d000d
>>24158332
>Jpg
Depiction of life in the bump day 2.
>>
>>24158398
Are your relatives still there?
I don't know. Normally I have some new thoughts or ideas regularly. Right now I just seem to move useless through time and space.
>>
>>24158562
Lets hope so but over in solcal we get indian summers which last till or past august so who knows. Hopefully this guy doesn't live on the west coast lol, fingers crossed.
>>
Here comes the 20 more bumps from his majesty
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto6.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto6.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>24158543
Wear oversized cargo shorts or something equally autistic so you don't have to worry about a lack of pockets.

That's alright, only the strong remain ITT.
>>24158562
Can't you see how full of hapiness and joy I am?
>>24158577
Only one of them, but he is staying in a different room.
It will pass.
>Life is like a pendulum swinging between pain and boredom.
Or something like that, to paraphrase someone I mostly disagree with.
>>
>>24158542
Welcome :----D
You look thinner btw, lost weight with those forrest runs ?

Frog behind you :--D

New laptop I assume?

>>24158543
You wait till he gets tired tho he has all the time in the world and nothing to do at certain hours so I don't know how long it will take
I'm proud of him nonetheless

Alright, went for a job interview a ttemporary two week job but turned out to be with kids and I answered pretty badly when lady asked me how do I deal with kids(cause I obviously scare shit out of them normally)
So on the look for another

What about yoursef, I know I owe you a lot of (You)s sorry about that.

>>24158596
cheeki breeki
>>
>>24158603
Not sure, I think not. I already told you I'm pretty thin. Despite eating a lot. I'm hungry most of the times.

I like that thing a lot. :---xD I can show you more plushies, but I swear that they aren't mine.

Yes. ;-D

My cheeks sometimes look so puffy kek
>>
>>24158534
>>
>>24158596
Well, I'm sure that statement is true if you hate yourself. Gladly I don't, atleast not to that extend.
Yeah I think it will pass aswell I just need to do some more inspiring shit than laying in my bed all day.
Atleast I've found some good new music:
https://vimeo.com/54897453
Falling into that xiu xiu rabbit hole.
How are your book efforts going along?
How would you describe your state of mind in the last days?
>>
>>24158596
Mfw I don't own a single pair of cargo shorts anymore, actually I don't own one pair of shorts. Think a fanny pack would be equally autistic and pretty efficient for keeping my tator tots warm

Ahhhh then again there hasn't really been any solid new posters here so guess thats not a really big problem. But you know you have about 300 silly pics to make up for now this only counts as 0.5

>>24158603
Yeah idk if he'll ever get tired, this probably gives him the hardest boner like that guy who gets off on helping people. I give it like a week till he gets bored or has to go back to work as a walmart greeter
>PROUD
Hope your proud enough to make the next thread then fampie

>Get interviewed for child service care
>Lives with kids but hates them more than jewish kids
Kek maybe it was just your self conscious already knowing you didn't want that job. What did you tell them that you think scared them? Was it how you'd punish them or something, I'd probably tell those employers I'd beat them with a belt tbqh
Fuck good luck hopefully you'll find some work thats not belittling to you, I know I have that problem. I signed up for class-B training and now I just have to call them back and get things settled. Hopefully that happens

I feel like you (You)'d me back fully but i can't even remember now. I still need to get koreanon back with all his (You)s
>>
>>24158634
It's hard to describe my own attitude about myself now that I think of it.
Well nothing makes nothing, so obviously.
I will listen to that in a minute. I'm still stuck in shoegaze and post-punk.
Nothing much has progressed given that I was really busy. But now I got a decent computer, so I'm going to get back to that. I'm getting used to this new keyboard, it's slow going, kek. ;'D
All around the place. In a sense I feel like I've anchored myself in place now that I am actually getting things that I wanted done and in schooling soon. You know how turbulent I am.
>>24158660
I used to own one pair. You know, they were pretty comfy. Fanny packs are great, don't listen to bullies that dismiss them.

Don't pay any attention to whatever he is doing. It's not that bad anyways.
>>
>>24158621
. .
>>
>>24158677
Nice.
>>
>>24158618
I know you are, just noticed a slight change

Show moar fuzzi memes

Great :---D
How you enjoying it ?

>puffy cheeks club
Relatable tbqh.

>>24158660
>Hardest boner
Maybe, but Idk how effective is that with such a small pen0r nah couple of days
Kek stay with me on this

Kek it was a summer camp that includes making models of old buildings
I think I just sounded inexperienced with kids, like when she asked me how would I deal with a kid who makes trouble or tells me he doesnt want I said the stupidest shit like ground him for 10 minutes, she said 10 minutes was too much ..etc.
Idk about belittling as long as it's comfortable but it's my parents that have issues with what kind of job, but I studied for five years so I would need something thats worth teh pay

I promise I'll read the old thread tomorrow, was forced to a bbq at ,y grandparents today and I tried to escape but couldnt this time, plus I had some revenges on a decent number of cousins and aunts so stayed to fulfill them all
Feel a little better now tbqh cause I hate when people think they can do shit to me and get away with it

What about yourself lately ?
>>
>>24158670
I remember my grandpa use to main those every day, pretty sure he just used his for change and nothing else. I'm surprised I haven't found any here since this is his house. i honestly kind find myself wearing one any time soon, unless I'm backpacking or something

I'll try my best with him but a man can only take so much till he implodes and starts shooting up his job
>>
>>24158621
. .
>>
>>24155088
>I love you!
Mais porquoi? How can one love such as poor sinner as myself?
>>24155190
I am new how'd you know? *holds spork*
>>
>>24158670
Post punk is fuggin gr8 no h8.
Yeah I had the same problem with myself. I didn't knew how I was and why I had certain feelings. The goal I've set me, above everything, is self exploration until the point of atleast moderate understanding. I want to know why I feel how I feel and I want to know how I can help others with their emotions.

Would you describe your attitude as more positive or negative?
Did you get some creative energy out of your hard work?
Has it taught you anything?
I'm glad you feel somewhat anchored, since you normally are such a restless mind.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto7.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto7.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>24158686
It's probably the camera. Lenses can do all sorts of trickery.

Here.

>how you enjoyed it
kek I missed those awful English sentences. It's nice. I haven't had a proper computer for a long while.

Hope your ones don't get red easily because mine do and it looks retartet kek
>>
>>24158596
>hapiness and joy I am?
You are the embodiment of childhood nativity and euphoria.

Bless you meme of joy.
>>24158588
>Augest
Dear god
>Local talent scout
I HopE it's just a bot.
>>
>>24158715
>*holds spork*
I am but an old noble mushroom, please be modest and threaten me with something actually scary? Like the rattling of library cards or the sound of an empty bank account.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto8.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto8.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>24158689
Well being old makes those things acceptable. Can old people be autistic? Really makes you think.

He is doing God's work, and I, the most pious person here, bless his work.
>>24158731
Now you're speaking.
You have to dig deeper. Even sense of inability to under yourself in a way helps you to understand yourself because everything has an origin.

Mixed bag. You know it depends on my mood and what I am doing, but if I am thinking of a more constant feeling, I'd say it is very mixed.
Yes, lots of it.
Nothing much that I didn't already know.
I still am tbqh.
>>24158757
I am most happy when I can embrace my Slavic roots and going all T E R R O R W A V E. *
*-terrorwave-ish
>>
>>24158686
Probably not that effective you can't do much with a chicken sized benis, actually idk how big those are
I was born the year of the dog, I'll have your back till the day I die from dumpster chocolate

Ohhhhhhh a summer camp sounds like a shitty ass job anyways, tho I rarely hear about them ever hiring young people on a payroll. Usually its just volunteer work over here had a friend offer me some work at a autistic camp he was working at...I said no of course
That sucks cause thats super ironic, you could have more experience than the last interviewee. But how is 10 minutes to much? Idk what your suppose to do then, talking to kids about the mistakes they make is pointless since most of them don't care
As long as your not cleaning shit and pubes off toilets you should be good. But your parents are looking out for you tbqh. Don't do anything that'll make you want to slowly kill anyone(well at least as much as normal)

Kek another bbq at your granddad's compound, did you at least get something decent to eat? And wtf did your cousins do that got you so fired up. Hmmm when did yall bbq anyways, think we were grilling two days ago

Muh I've been up and around town hanging out kinda done doing all that. And I guess i'll be hitting the books next week for this training on bus driving.
Other than that I caught some lizards in put them in a terrarium, ended up losing one in my room while the other died from not eating

>>24158757
Its going to be hitting 90 and 100 till fucking october , you should come over here
>I HopE it's just a bot
Kek I think a bot would have much more better things to do other that bump a cantonese website
>>
>>24158713
. .
back
>>
>>24158785
Hmmm depends on how long autistic people live for, its like that question on have you ever seen an old obese person or an old restarted person.
Guess I'll answer that question when I hit age 50 or so, wish me luck

>most pious person here
Your the only pious person here don't you know. Blessed work? We'll see how blessed it is when he changes gear into uberlord shitposting

I need to see your Nixon pose after seeing this isis sponsored one now

>>24158791
Christ skim this shit, this got too big
>>
File: IMG_20160805_135739292_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_135739292_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So I caught a lizard the other day and have been keeping it and trying to feed it, not working out so well. But I end up finding a second one of these little baby ones.
Apparently when I caught this one yesterday it bailed tha fuck out of the jar and got in my room. Had no clue where it went until this afternoon. It was just chilling on my floor staring back at me didn't think I'd find it again jajaja

But I had two now I have one since the first one I caught died today from not eating
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto9.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto9.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>24158844
I've never seen anyone old get restarted; most of them just die and shit.
Alright, now I got a reason to live for 31 years.

I can change my gears into uber shitposting as well. I did that for a couple of months, he ain't seen nothing yet pham.

kek, did I do right? I look like shit today.
>>
>>24158785
Fuck man seeing you spam your face again makes me nostalgic for the good ol days :')
Yeah I'm thinking the same, but I'm kinda stuck.
Nearly all the problems I have understood have their roots in the facts that I don't like myself and I don't think that I can achieve. The problem is I have no idea how to takle those core issues. I'll just try to identify more of my weaknesses and backtrack then to my core issues for now, that already seems to help. Even though I tend to forget everything once I'm in a social situation again and I begin acting like a retard.

Have you ever tried the site 16personalities.com? It's merely entertaining but I was shocked at how accurate it was. I'd say they got about 60% of my personality right.

I was talking about that constant feeling aswell. My mood varies a lot, I'm not very emotionally stable. It's like with the weather and the climate, right?
>>
File: Godlizard.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Godlizard.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>24158766
Let's see how old that mushroom tip is oui?
Don't make me shave off your pedo stache with my tool you feg.
Oh, or like the pregnancy test...

Speaking of which...
>>24158876
Oi m8! I caught several of them critters as well in the jungle. Crikey, it's fun when you hold them by the tail and they run breaking their own cola in the process...uhm well cool I mean...
>
>>
File: IMG_20160805_150954334.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_150954334.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24158886
Think I've only seen a handful in my 21 years on this blue earth. Sometimes barber shops have them sweeping up hair and shit. Plus the head of my hs math department had downs or something like that. He told us once and plus his voice just have it all away at times. No clue how he was the head mather
Your plan is to live a soild 50 years? Sounds like a good one since slav and black males don't live that long.

Lets see what happens in the next thread you might have to open your pandora's box and pull out your trump card. Maybe I should open mine to

Hell that looks good enough for me, you can't really capture that expression of "I just fucked the entire county in one term" on your face
Duck man I need to start working out again ;(
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto10.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto10.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
Good night lads. See you all tomorrow.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (410KB, 960x1172px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
410KB, 960x1172px
PS People DON'T watch Suicide Squad
Or do it for sexy Harley bae but that's it

>>24158734
>Lenses
I know, for instance I'm really a twelve year old Asian

>Not yours
Then whose kek ?

What did you download so far ?

No that's my nose's job :-x--D

>>24158785
Ninjaboiii

>>24158791
But I though niggas loved KFC ?
BFFS
But if it's chocolate I'll probably race you to it and die first

I know but this time they needed an architecture student who know how to CAD shite
Ikr man you tell her, eh what the hell do I know about kids anyway hope one of them choke's on her watch
Kek yeah forgot about these jobs, ok not that kind either
I would kill to kill tbqh

Oh yes, I havent been eating much for a while, but I forced myself to eat as much steak as I can because they'd hate it as a revenge for forcing me to attend, my uncle paid and he's cheap so I did my job
And three pieces of chocolate cake

Idk man we were family and the next thing I know we have girl drama, like after agreeing they'd give me a ride because my mother took their mom in my place they'd call and tell me oh no we're leaving without you
One aunt ignoring me for no reason
Dont want to bore you with shite like that but lots of it happened lately , especially after me leaving for Paris so I guess must be the case hell my own sister is pissed at me

Really ? just your family or more cousins, we did it today
What kind of sides do you usually have there ?

So you got the job you've been speaking of ?

>>24158876
That is so cool D-Anon (Kek that nickname tho)
You should preserve in alcohol or some shite, don't throw away.
>>
File: IMG_20160804_172020181_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_172020181_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24158985
That lizard looks more chill and fun then the ones I caught, I still don't know what they are, I thought they were wipetails but can't be sure till it gets older. Both of the ones I caught had their tails come off funny enough, felt like an ass tho.
What do you usually feed them? I've already tried sweet fruits, lettuce bits and crickets. But the crickets here are as big as the baby lizards, they just ran shitless from them. I'm at a lose rn tbqh

See if you can spot the friendly lizard
>>
>>24159010
Nakte Macklemore.
>>
>>24149912
Ayy Swedeanon
Sup

Tbqh the first Alice movie was pretty shite too, Have you read the book ?
Such a curious mind like Alice's and she turns out to be the most boring character, horrible acting that makes Twilight girl deserve credit and turning a world of madness into a political duel.
>>
File: fwiendly.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
fwiendly.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>24159021
Idk, fuck if I know what type of lizards are in Cali. The one I have is a gecko, pretty sure, if not I will cut my left nut and eat it.
Don't feed them anything I left them back in Ecuashit.
I think you might have locust you dumbass kek.

This one, marked with the F?
>>
>>24159021
>>24159044
And the other one is facing the camer at the bottom left I think right?
>>
>>24159014
>mexican Harlay Queen
>>
>>24159106
>>24159014
P.S. no fucking hips what?
>>
>>24159010
Go and have a glorious sleeping party with those girls, cause thats obviously a girl's comfy ass blanket
Catch (You) on the flip side, goodnight to you and your bitches

>>24159014
>But I though niggas loved KFC
Kek you know I hate KFC they make the most soggiest chicken and crappiest sides. But if you walk into one it'll be packed with jiggabos. Those niggas should know better
Nah senpai I know how to run on all fours, I'll be first to get my virgins

Shiiiiiit Think you might have to throw in another application if thats the case, idk what a camp needs with a architecture student unless your designing walk ways or training kids
I mean its a camp and their away from their parents so how else do you punish them? Sit them down and ask them why their such a little shit. Kek lol did she have a big watch or something.
If anything stay away from retail jobs like groceries stores, ALL my friends told me to stay away theres alot of employee vs employee conflicts with tasks at the work place.
>I would kill to kill tbqh
Yeah I'm sure lots of you guys say that

Lol you know I think I'd get killed if I ate all the steak while my dad was around. Idk if not eating and then cramming down some cattle meat was a good of your exercising. Would have been even better if you just took all the steak and feed it to the dogs

Dude I'm sorry to hear about that shit, that shit happens in my family alot too since theirs mostly women left. But i never get wrapped up in that shit cause I'm a neutral fag and am equipped with a benis. That shit literally sounds like some stupid ass hs drama, I'd say just call them
out the next you have the chance to.
Its hard for you to bore me tbqh and fuck I really can see why you want to disappear and leave your family now. Is your sister being a jealous bitch cause you went to paris or something

1/2 cause I'm a bitch
>>
>>24159014
2/2
Okay I was about to say, think we bbq'd on wednesday. Just my immediate family no one comes here just to bbq
It was mostly mexican related bbq like chicken and steak carne asada, baked bbq beans, hot dawgs probably more but I need to check

No not yet I need a that commercial license to get that job, so I'm about to start that shit up. I should try going into more detail about that ish

Yo did you see suicide squad? How shitty was it, I need to know this now so I can't shit on all the capefans here in the states
And fuuuuuc that hair in this pic is to much :^0, i don't want to throw the "c" word at you tbqh but it might happen
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto11.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto11.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
i can't sleep.
take that post back
>>24158957
I'm just glad I got some sort of a camera, although the quality is real shit.
Have you tried achieving what you want? Do you know what you want?

No, not a fan of those. I've gotten E/INTJ in most of the personality tests. Not sure how precise it is, I've always found it hard to gauge myself.

I'd compare myself to the sea.
>>24158987
>downs
>teaches math
Fascinating individual. Well, I don't know much about old people. They just feel weird for me.
Yes. Obviously I won't because my genetics will kill me early on.

Someone might activate my trap card.

Here is my "fighting" expression. I'm thin as well, plus my arms are really long.
>>24159014
Proof me that now!

Just some old ones that have been around for forever and all happen to be stacked on top of my closet.

Nothing much.

That's cute actually.

How have you been? Nice picture, I see you've kept yourself in shape.

>ninjaboii
I love that aesthetic.
>>24159023
I really hope I don't look like him because he is rather ugly kek.
>>24159124
False alarm!
No girls here. ;(
>>
>>24159117
Leave my hips alone ;-;

>>24159132
NEVER
I will never c my hair alright

Will reply properly tomorrow
2 AM and exhausted rn

Night!
>>
>>24158715
>Mais porquoi? How can one love such as poor sinner as myself?
What did you do child? Yes i love you.
>>
>>24159163
https://youtu.be/DUT5rEU6pqM
;*
>>24159172
https://youtu.be/oU7rqB9E_0M
>muzak related
I had carnal fornication before wedlock is what I am trying to say.
>Yes i love you
:'(
I haven't had that said to me in three years, excluding my mommy who told me yesterday but she doesn't count ofc pfft.

Are moms even women or something? That can't be right makes no sense to my delicate yet persipacious supercomputer I call brain¿
>>
>>24159163
Nakts.
>>24159197
Ish?
>>
>>24159202
>Nakts
>Ish
Is this english? What did he meants by this?
>>
>>24159236
How have you been?

I meant that, ugh, I meant that I am the most radical individual out there straihgt up one hunnid shitposting gains no pain niggah
>>
File: IMG_20160805_161919274_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_161919274_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24159132
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I keep forgetting to ask about preserving that ded lizrad. its still sitting out in the sun lol, what kind of alcohol do you usually base all your shit in? I'm sure vodka is a semi no-no
That nick name is going to kill me one day

>>24159044
>>24159049
Theres like fucking 10 species that all look the same, shit confusing for all I know this lizard could just eat other lizards. I'd say its a geko since its eyes are big and its feet
Bra its to late ish this bitch already paid its deposit.
Nah if we had locust here there would be now grass or anything here. These mofos are just big and they make just about the same noise as smaller crickets. Plus you know how hard it is to catch grasshoppers and locust? I'm not autistic enough for that

Kek F is right, idk what that shit on the left is, might be a criket or something. I took this pic before I found the other lizard

>>24159140
What tha fuck man why you lie like that?

I told you man solcal has some of the "greatest" school system on the planet. I mean just look at the way I spell edgucashin. Just assume that all old are lying to about how much safer they thought it was back then.
Nah I've seen and met old ass black men, their usually just either very sharp or white washed. Thats the only way to stay not ded

You look like a tank commander in this pic waiting to see if the shell you just fired hit its target

I think I'll be happy with my arms when i can't put my entire hand around my wrist anymore, I just want to be chunky again

>>24159163
Yo DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR, ever that shit is like a national treasure for this thread yours and geoanon where ever she is now

Go get some sleep senpai see ya in the new thread, stay gold
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto13.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto13.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>24159245
Everyone lies; I've just made a habit out of it.

Well retarded people teaching other retardeds sure does sound fun.
Should I become white as in white white too to stay alive? I swear these Slavs aren't white sometimes.

FIREEEEE

Ayy mine are lanky as they get.

YOU ACTIVATED MY LATVIAN SOCIALISTIC SOVIET REPUBLIC GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOK.
>>
File: Y.jpg (538KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
538KB, 1536x2048px
I go play my games and this thread recovers like a cancer patient in Washington. Wew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUo9kueaL7o
A E S T H E T I C AF
>>24158985
I wouldn't even be mad if someone else shaved my face, you know how much little effort it is too shave daily? Too much, that's how much. Whatever you say I'm not the mamma, I'm 70% sure of that. I'm actually 5million+ years old, still pretty fit eh eh.
>>24158876
Space program. Space program. Space program. Pipe line expedition. Space program.
>>24158791
Is that a free invitation I hear? Plz...
True, stopped now and the threads semi-recovered. Let the talented talentless shitposting begin a new.
>>24158785
>tfw no webcam to post hands free posture free pictures
I recently discovered I'm a hapa or...something close to being one, I'll embrace that instead.
C OW A B U N G A D U D E S
>>24159010
B-U-Tt
>>24159014
>Suicide Squad
Did they ruin it?
>Harley
Nothing can beat a psychotic jester.
NOTHING.
>>24159140
>post back
You had me a little worried, STOP funking wit my hart lik dis
>>24159159
Lump
>>
>>24159243
I've been ok so far, made it back to the glory that is th U.S in one piece.

Sure you are champ, which I've been meaning to ask about this guy bumping the thread, what happened kek.
>>24159245
Lmao I know right, you need a magnifying glass to see the small details, like different penis sizes and whatnot.
Yeah the feet look undulated just like a gecko, it's how they stick to walls or some shit like that I forget, nut is saved but I don't use them?
Those things are fucking scary in a swarm, the locusts. Mexicans do it, how'd you think we eat them? I'll answer we fry them up and then add some salt, lime, and chile powder. Food of the Aztec chiefs.
>not autistic enough
Brah...

Even in blindess I can still see, what do I win? Idk looks weird, aliums?
> that trap card
FUCK YOU MANG I HATE THAT CARD EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM USED TO SPAM THAT SHIT BACK IN THE DAY MY FUCKING BABY DRAGON HAD THE BATTLE AXE SHIT KNOCKED OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I lost that match btw if you hadn't figured. :'(
>>
>>24159288
Your name is Ygod?
Yes I know the effort, I hadn't shave for weeks and then I had to do it to get my citizenship a week or so ago and had to shave with a bar of soap and sheetrock knife. Never again.
Mama, ooooooooo.
Dam baby gurl, yous sexy af, yous gots a bf bby?
>>
>>24159288
>>24159312
P
S
>playing vidya gams
Norman af
>>
>>24159320
Pump
>>
>>24159312
>Ygod?
I accept it...
I can't tell if you're joking or not about the sheetrock, if you're not...are lighters just too expensive over there? Why'd you have to shave for a citizenship anyway? Unless it looked like my manly beard then I understand the reason.
Yous a hoe.
I'm not 12 anymore. ;)
>You a single pringle that's incapable of doing a bit of the ol' mingle because you're socially inapt due to habitual sacrifices?

Yes.
>>
>>24159315
>Norman af
I was soloing an mmo ACTUALLY! Get your facts right, gawwwwd.
>>
Kek now I have zero lizards, other one jumped out the window and got fucked up while trying to catch it. Guess I'm throwing them both in some alcohol. The second one is still alive dying idk if i have the heart to kill it and ruin my knife.

Wat do?

>>24159266
Everyone does but old people shouldn't since I have to ask them about the past and my granny was such a whore
>Well retarded people teaching other retardeds
Ha yeah it sure does...wait a minute go fuck yourself. I'ms not munch of a re tart
I've been thinking the same thing too, but idk if your conscious can deal with all that. It might be to much for your body, having to worry about stock prices your beautiful white daughters. Your wife who you suspect is fucking that mexican guy and all the uneasiness of being around blacks.

Your doing god's work storm trooper

Why is that geographic book so damn thin and why is it blue like a children's book?

>>24159288
Guess the cancer only stops when theres faggots like use start posting and venting about our tumblr and facebook venting

Somebody make me a little pressurized space helmet for this thing and I'll go shoot it to the liquor store or something
Kek nothing is free especially airline tickets, but get your ass down here so we can rent a motel and chop up some hookers

He'll come back in the next thread like that music genre guy that use to post his skype here
>>
Gonna go see Suicide Squad even though the ho says no but she dumb as hell and doesn't know what she is talking about. Beside Jared Leto is bae <3
>>24159332
Accept what? I don't really know what is going one lol.
I'm very serious you insensitive jerk, I wasn't gonna find razor in the civil registry and spend 36 cents for it, you must be out of your mind as well like the bumper kek.
I got my third citizenship kek.
Not mainly but it's thick and sporadic ugh, why couldn't it be hairless like my boipucci :/
No u.
I.d or gtfo.
:'(, I just want somebody to love, is that so much to ask for? *cries*

No
>>24159339
Soloing a multiplayer game huh...can I join?
>>24159350
>killing sneks
I am calling PETA.

Anyways toodles guys, and I guess bump since that the new in thing right?
>>
waiting for new thread to bump it :^)
>>
File: IMG_20160805_165815363_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_165815363_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24159298
>>24159298
Well fuck the other one just died from runing away so i guess i have enough time to get a magnifying glass to look at them. I don't even now how you check genders for these things. I'm mad now I spent almost 5 hours with that terrarium now theres nothing but ants in it.
Would rather have a chill gecko than these scary cat ass lizards. They'll run a mile just from being poked with a straw
>salt, lime, and chile powder
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu that sounds so damn good, wish there was a swarm of them around here now. But then again I don't want to see them block out the fucking sun while eating all the mexican neighbor's crops
>Brah...
Theres a since of quickness and not thinking to catch little bugs something i barley have rn. But catching baby frogs in a pool a couple years back seemed to help my skillz

Pretty sure they have a limit for dust tornado now, least I hope they do. This card is gay af for that very fucking reason, fucks my whole spellcaster game up
ENJOY THIS ULTRA BANNED CARD I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE SHOWING CUAE HOW BANNED IT IS NOW BUT FUCK IT

>>24159366
Kek enjoy that crap shot and possible sequel at the end(which will most likely happen cause we capeshit now) Tell me how it goes when you get back tho

Call fucking PETA tell then I have two pelted white tiger coats and a honey badger I keep tied to a post outside just for the lolz of it

>>24159378
Fuck man I guess I'll make the new one if no one wants to
>>
Bruv heres that new hot ass thread I heard yall talkin about

Newthread:
>>24159462
>>24159462
>>24159462
>>24159462
>>
>>24159366
>Soloing a multiplayer game huh...can I join?
What is this? The introverts play a game alone together?

*In reverse order

.ecin yrev ,iob ,ecin yreV

>ris ydaer dna sebuL

;) ?pmac remmus rebmemer ,seoh htob er'eW

.edur sI...sihT...sihT

>DI

.ti leef t'nod yeht os meht wohs tonnac I dna meht wohs ot eno on evah yeht sA .si evol tahw wonk ton od yehT .nam nahc4 a era uoy ,ees uoy tub ,si ti oN

seY

>Citizenship
You better do my job or else I'll be angry at the politicians for making me work. >:'(
>36c
Well if you'd have asked I am sure we could of sorted something out. *blink* *blink*
>Jerk
Oh so we're on the same page, good!
>Accept
You've embraced me as your one true god and you'll devout every waking second to smoking hams and making bbq sandwiches.
It was a hard thing to entrust to you, but I know you can do it.
>>24159350
Is this the new face of war?
I'd sit to see this.
>Dream date
bby you know me so well.
I didn't actually notice the music guy had stopped.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.