[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No DD/lg thread, so let's fix that. >Age >Gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: VxxWeHk.jpg (59KB, 412x564px) Image search: [Google]
VxxWeHk.jpg
59KB, 412x564px
No DD/lg thread, so let's fix that.

>Age
>Gender
>Location
>Role
>Looking for
>Other kinks?
>Contact info
>>
I guess I'll take it myself to start.

Male
Eastern United States
Kind of a daddy, more like a cuddly sadist, really. Glad to explain this more if you want
A little, or just people to talk to. I'm very much the teacher type (probably helps that I'm actually a teacher...), so I'm very glad to talk to anyone who's new to the scene.
As I said above, I'm a sadist, but that extends to more than just physical pain. I really like making a girl beg me to let her cum, for instance. I love bondage, consensual non-consent, general roleplaying, and especially aftercare. Gods, it's hard to describe how much aftercare turns me on. I love the emotional openness and vulnerability that comes with it.

Kik is alpha.orionis
Skype is sn_1987.a
>>
File: going out.jpg (76KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
going out.jpg
76KB, 540x960px
f
Scotland
Little (age 4)
other little friends. Potentially a daddy but that sort of relationship is way off and I think most guys keen to jump in really dont understand the dynamic at all.
quite into anal training. I'm not that experienced in general though

kik ailsaliv
>>
>>24149487
also message mt through the day if anyones interested as I'm going to sleep now.
>>
>>24149495
as in. not right now. I can't mute my phone and it won't let me turn of sound notifications for some reason..
>>
>>24149487
Ageplay =/= DDlg, should be indicated separately.

Good luck with the phone/trying to sleep thing.
>>
>>24149487
what age range are you interested in?
>>
>>24149537
well no because you can very much be into both.
>>
>>24149550
Not arguing against that, just pointing out that they're different. If you're into Ageplay, put it in the Other Kinks section. That's all.
>>
>>24149598
or be more less specific about your thread because DDLG and ageplay go hand in hand a lot of the time
>>
>>24149598
I would ignore this one, doing the old, 'oh I won't be able to reply till later' ie never excuse
>>
>>24149625
it's 00:39 and no I'm not guaranteeing everyone a reply to be totally honest. I'll pick maybe a couple of people. Ignore me if you want though
>>
>>24149265
>tfw there is never a MD/lb thread ;-;
>>
>>24149637
I'm going to spam the shit out of your phone until the battery dies

Nah just kidding but someone else might. Ain't got time for dat
>>
>>24149652
idk I would probably just delete the app should that happen. I need my alarm.

No idea how it won't let me mute it
>>
Are there any KIK groups ? I would like to talk about DDlg and BDSM relationships but I prefer it be clean and I like groups because guys can get less creepy.
>>
>>24149785
They used to be easy to find while you could still search for groups on kik, then it was just a matter of finding a good one. But now, I don't know of any myself.
>>
>>24149651
I feel your pain. I really do. Older Women arent that open.
>>
File: IMAG0146.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0146.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
Looking for a submissiv woman or Little for Long term relations.

I will take Care of all your needs at my house, you'll be taking care of me in return.

I am up for ldr or fly you to my country for weekly periods for getting to know each other and if you enjoy the time spent with me you are free to move in.

My Skype is rollingducks if you are interested.

I am 24 years of age.
>>
File: tumblr_nusf3ftVbV1tog6efo1_540.png (210KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nusf3ftVbV1tog6efo1_540.png
210KB, 540x431px
20s, f, usa
not really a little, more of a submissive babygirl type.
looking for a daddy. i like stern but caring types and someone sexually dominant who isn't against the occasional punishment. interested in being taken care of as well.
i have a variety of kinks like public molestation, ownership, begging, and noncon/dubcon.
contact me at [email protected] and leave a bit about yourself.
>>
File: fucking millennials.png (568KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
fucking millennials.png
568KB, 634x423px
>M/20/IN
>Daddy/Little boy
>Little girls and feminine traps to dom and sweet, caring older girls to sub for, chubs are preferred on girls but I love all shapes and sizes, no paywhores or boring bitches
>The chubs, a nice untrimmed bush, all things booty including mine, chokers and glasses are really sexy too. Non sexuals include cartoons, anime, especially Jojo's bizarre adventure, the vidya, star wars, dank memes, spoopy shit, and of course the booty
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24
>>
>>24150439
Emailed you. You have any other form of contact?
>>
Male
Secret
A little girl to chat with over kik
Im up for anything
Kik:batsdad
>>
>>24149996
What country?
>>
>Age 27
>Gender male
>Location IA, USA
>Role little/sub, likes to be diapered all the time
>Looking for a mommy or daddy to give me direction each day, to talk to and show my coloring so and plushies. Control my usage.
>Contact info kik nanopudding
>>
>>24150912
skype is sugared.lemon
>>
>>24151252
whoops, sugaredlemon, no period. sorry!
>>
File: 2016-08-04_02-16-35-AM.jpg (77KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-04_02-16-35-AM.jpg
77KB, 1280x960px
>Age
>Gender
Transgirl.
>Location
US. KS
>Role
Little
>Looking for
A mommy or daddy.
>Other kinks?
Diapers.
>Contact info
Skype is lorddestoryer
kik is Infinitao
>>
File: yee.jpg (43KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
43KB, 639x640px
>Age
>Gender
F
>Location
New Jersey
>Role
Little
>Looking for
29+
older guys also huge plus if your chubby love chubby guys so I can cuddle them. only thing is though is that i would like to chat for a couple days before we do anything lewd or voice/video.
>Other kinks?
ageplay
>Contact info
>>
>>24149651
Make one.
>>
>>24150439
Can you make a kik
>>
>>24152216
What's the matter, can't construct enough actual consequtive sentences well enough for a email?
If you can't even do that then being a daddy or caregiver is more than beyond you.
>>
>>24152233
>>
File: OOOOH.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOH.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>24152233
>>24152622
>>
>>24152233
This actually makes me interested.

What section of the US, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>24152233
No offense but if you spell consecutive with a q you really shouldn't get into anyone's face with assumptions about their writing skills.
>>
>>24152216
I have a kik, if you want to talk through kik just email me a bit about yourself and then we can go from there? I'd rather not give out my kik so I don't get spammed on my phone.
>>
I think there should be a separate care giver/ Dom mommy little boy thread.
>>
>>24153266
There was not that long ago, It was full of shitposting and children that thought they knew something about the lifestyle because they read an article on fetlife
>>
>>24153275
Should try again. If DDLG and sugar daddy/sugar babies can have their own thread, I think the other half of the equation should as well.
>>
>>24153266
>>24153275

iirc the issue was there was only one mommy in the thread. There's a limited number of chicks here anyway, and it's not exactly a common fetish.
>>
>>24153266
>>24153295
Historically, Mommy Dommes and little boys have posted in this thread. It's fine. Just be clear about who you are and what you want.
>>
>>24151839
Contacted you.

34/Male/NJ
>>
>>24154044
You know that's a dude right?
>>
>>24152637
Wrong country, I'm Australian
>>
>>24150439
do you have a skype?
>>
M
North Jersey

Looking for younger femanon to care for and ideally hang out with too, so really prefer someone local to the tristate area. Someone to go on hikes, movies, Pokémon hunting, get something to eat, anything else you're up for really.

I'm a caregiver who's willing to give my time, attention, and affection to the right person.

Kik is sweetcreep
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.