[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***(New) Official Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 31

File: 1468870303735.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1468870303735.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
***(New) Official Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below I will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
File: Photo on 4-4-16 at 9.23 AM #4.jpg (148KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-4-16 at 9.23 AM #4.jpg
148KB, 1080x720px
SO: I love dick
LOC: SF Bay Area
Looking for: A daddy that I can please/dress up for. Someone who has an intelligent brain and a nice dick to fuck me. I may transition but its expensive i am questioning it all the time.
Not looking for: Drama, be chill and down to
earth.
>>
File: Tis I.png (1MB, 1036x910px) Image search: [Google]
Tis I.png
1MB, 1036x910px
>Age?
>Gender?
Fem
>Sexual Orientation?
Queer
>Location?
Utah (Salt Lake Valley)
>What are you looking for?
A legit sugar daddy who wants to spoil me.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Assholes, flakes, fakes, someone who just wants me to camwhore.
>Pic?
Pic related
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm in a poly relationship, my partners are all aware that I'm searching for a sugar daddy. If you aren't comfortable with me having other partners then please do not contact me.
>>
>>24148576
>fem
Looks like that real life ken doll.
>queer
But looking for a sugar daddy
>Utah
No one fucking lives there.
>>
>Age
>Gender
female
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Location
uk
>What are you looking for
a nice older guy to hang out with in skype calls. i'm up for p. much any kind of arrangement
as long as we spend at least a couple of days chatting, getting to know eachother and
discussing terms first. after that (provided we like eachother) i'll just fulfil whatever role
you're looking for (a friend, confidant, camgirl, etc. whatever you want out of this)
i aim to have a mutually beneficial relationship with a regular allowance of ££ and/or
gifts from my amazon wishlist. the degree of the allowance depends on a few factors
including time (how often we are together), the nature of the time (what we do),
exclusivity (whether or not i'm expected to date other men/daddies) and other things like
fixing schedules and catering to fetishes. all that sounds scary but i'm reasonable. i am
looking for someone who would enjoy spoiling me and wants me to have the things i like
>What are you NOT looking for
people that think they can mistreat or use me just because they're paying me - i'm not
desperate and will turn down anyone who i'm not fully sure about. also not looking for
timewasters - here is some general advice: being a sugar daddy isn't cheap so don't sign
up if you don't have a high disposable income. also, getting to know the girl beforehand
is important but don't be afraid to send a lil something to let her know you're serious
about being a sugar daddy (do this especially if you find that potential sugarbabies often
disappear/stop talking to you randomly)

(1/2)
>>
>Is there anything specific we should know about you?
i am 195lbs and 5'10 (not thin) so if you don't like that body type sexually then i'm not
the girl for you! i'm available for v. frequent chatting so if you want we could actually build
something, which is the kind of relationship i prefer. i'm friendly and easy to talk to,
frankly i'm a fuckin delight soooo hit me up!! do so even if you're not interested in me and
just want to learn about the sb/sd dynamic

sorry for writing a novel i just want 2 make sure the wrong people stay away from me

skype - addlgthrowaway
email - athrowaway266 @ gmail . com

(2/2)
>>
File: Tis I 3.jpg (464KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tis I 3.jpg
464KB, 1080x1920px
>>24148594
Sounds like someone's upset.. hmm wonder who
>>
>>24148625
You're very pretty. But not hot...if that makes sense. Show us your best picture.
>>
File: average day.jpg (438KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
average day.jpg
438KB, 1080x1920px
>>24148648
Objectively Idk maybe this one?? I took this yesterday so it's most certainly the most recent. I didn't ask for anyone to find me hot tho lol?
>>
What's your kik? or add me seijudaddy89
>>
>>24148726
bear.la.boo
>>
This thread is going to be a complete disaster just like the last one. Seriously, OP, stop posting with this template, it's got serious flaws that need to be fixed. If anything you've made it even worse by making it even more negative.

>Saying gender must be M or F
>Specifying sexual orientation
>Mentioning gay right in the example

These combined are going to make sure this thread is going to be overrun with gays and trannies posting dick pics. There was a much better template proposed in the previous thread.
>>
>>24149041
post it
>>
>>24148601
>>24148605
Online only or are you happy for meetups?
>>
>>24149288
don't mind travelling at all!! would be v. exciting
>>
>>24149295
Where in the UK are you.?
>>
>>24149313
NI
>>
>>24149323
Northern Ireland? Which county?
>>
>>24149338
antrim
>>
So, this is socially acceptable prostitution.
>>
>>24148576
Is a sugar daddy not inherently an asshole since he's basically using his economic power to sexually use a woman? Would like to hear your opinion on this as someone who would be considered as being in the "victim" position in such an arrangement.

>>24148594
>Looks like that real life ken doll.
She's legit 8/10 to me no idea what you're smoking.
>But looking for a sugar daddy
Does being queer somehow contradict looking for a sugar daddy? I don't get it.
>>
File: NMN.jpg (81KB, 392x555px) Image search: [Google]
NMN.jpg
81KB, 392x555px
>>24149356
I wonder how Sweden's prostitution law handles such things.

It's probably not as bad as brothel prostitution at least... /faintpraise
>>
>>24149340
I have family up there in the north of antrim. Will send you an email and we can see if we get along
>>
>>24149363
Lol I never said sugar daddies are. I've encountered several people who have been complete dicks to me for literally no reason. Here's an example. I totally trust that there are great sugar daddies on here as well as I've met a few fantastic people who I just didn't quite line up with so we cut communication.
Thank you for the 8/10 like.. idk that was kind.
>>
File: fucking laughable.jpg (35KB, 774x614px) Image search: [Google]
fucking laughable.jpg
35KB, 774x614px
>>24149586
forgot to attach the image. he was upset because i said i was talking to other people as well as him because I was, several people had contacted me off of the thread interested. I told him I wasn't comfortable camming immediately and this was what followed.
>>
>>24149363
I read this wrong. To correct my response, I don't think that all of them are. Some most certainly are tho, like in the example I gave above.
>>
>>24149600
Ya... feminists call that "male sexual entitlement". I think it's pretty widespread but some examples are more obvious/extreme than others I guess. I feel ya.

>>24149609
Thanks for the response.
When I think about it I imagine I could enjoy having a sugarbaby too if I were rich, but I'd have to constantly make sure she feels OK with the whole thing. I tend to be pretty distrustful of (other) men and assume they would all simply just "use" the woman but maybe I'm being paranoid.
>>
>>24149627
See and that to me is what a sugar daddy should be. I mean that's just a personal view but you've got the right idea. There are a few fantastic people I've met in the community who follow that outline but it's not as common as I would wish it to be.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (345KB, 1410x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
345KB, 1410x1280px
SO: into females
What I'm looking for:A pretty girl who is taller than 5'8 (prefer 6'+ but those girls are fucking unicorns) to walk around with and spoil, maybe fuck around if she has any type of personality, I prefer girls that are 'beautiful, but broken' I enjoy buying women clothes and other things, as well as going out to eat. I can only do it so much though.

What I'm not looking for? A girl that can't hold a conversation, calls me 'daddy' or 'sir', expects to be disciplined, or thinks that I'm mentally ill (I'm fucking nuts yo) is like the biggest turn on (bitches who think Harley Quins relationship with the joker is cool from a female perspective are fucking stupid)

Pick related I go between these 2 points based on whether or not I'm being injected with psychotropics I'm working my way back to being the thinner of the 2
>>
File: shitpostquality.png (685KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostquality.png
685KB, 1080x1080px
>>24149363
This is honest to god the dumbest post I've seen in my entire time on 4chan, and I've been here since Cracky-chan. Are you seriously bringing your retarded pseudointellectual feminist horseshit into a fucking sugar baby thread? What is wrong with you? You limp-wristed cuck. You genetic dead end. You cuck-faced doughy waste of life. My recommendation is that you kill yourself as quickly and painfully as possible, preferably by swallowing a bottle of bleach.

PS: Being a male feminist is never going to get you laid. Ever.
>>
>>24151142
This guy has it 100% down. What a waste of a fucking thread. Feminists and queers, the only good part of fucking them would be the irony behind them going against their ideals for cold hard cash...but the sex probably wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>24151271
From what I understand they're pretty much all some form of prostitute, which is ironic as you say. Alison Rapp, all those "Femen" people, etc -- they fuck for money on the side, usually secretly, while spouting their ideological horseshit at the same time.

God only knows how they make money, because these chicks are usually ugly either through genetics or by choice (shitty tattoos/tons of piercing/fat as fuck) -- when's the last time you saw a genuinely beautiful feminist? Of course the sex wouldn't be worth it, but if anything that's a testament to just how many useless, spineless, effeminate little beta cuckyboys (like the guy in this thread) are out there. Who else is paying fat, self-avowed "queer" (what does that even mean at this point) feminists to have sex with them?

Besides -- isn't the point of paying for sex that you don't have to deal with stupid bullshit like this?
>>
>>24149041
Post it then
>>
rip thread
>>
>>24151847
It never had a chance. For any hope of rebooting these threads, they need to disappear for a while.
>>
>>24149792
Ah, that's neat. Makes me happy to know that this is how you see it.

>>24151142
>>24151271
>>24151338
>triggered by feminism
What sad manchildren you are.
Read a fucking book. Here: http://radfem.org/dworkin/
>>
File: zz.jpg (128KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
128KB, 432x768px
Usually the guys willing to spend money on girls in these threads are 0/10 personality wise. I don't know if it's because it's 4chan or what.

I seriously hope that cute girls drain these losers dry. Ladies some advice: DEMAND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH!!!!!!!!!! Seriously demand as much as possible. I want guys to really feel the pressure of being as worthless as they are. They only thing most of these losers are good for is supporting you and your boyfriend(s)/girlfriend(s).

I just want all the guys in here to know that they are losers. You honestly deserve to be human ATM machines to women who are superior to you in every way. I don't just mean shallow ways either. I mean primarily in personality. All these so called 'gold digging whores' usually have hundreds of times more personality, kindness, and hobbies than the typical loser on here. ON TOP OF being hot. Guys on here are both superficially and spiritually and emotionally trash.

Pic ironic but relevant.
>>
>>24152787
90% of people on /soc/ are terrible humans in general, you don't need to be a detective to realise that and this thread is no different.

Just use common sense when weeding out the trash. I reply to maybe 1 in 50 posts and then I usually strike up a good conversation and find someone I'd be friends with, money or not. No point in getting angry about what kind of people visit this place between scammers, male radical feminists and whatever else there is.
>>
>>24152787
I have yet to meet a single girl from these threads who has a great personality and is kind, on the top of being hot.

Besides, your rant doesn't apply to sugar daddies or sugar babies at all. You are talking about camwhores and their beta orbiters, neither of which are welcome here.
>>
>>24152965
>a woman's appearance determines her worth
What a deranged piece of human trash you are.
>>
Friendly reminder to other board denizens to report human trash that gets triggered by feminism and starts shitting up a perfectly nice thread.
>>
>>24152976
>be male radical feminist
>go to 4chan anyway
>enter "sugar daddy" thread out of all threads
>continue to berate people for being so horrible
>only the men of course, if a girl uses her appearance to determine her worth that is fine and empowering
>pls someone notice me
>srsly I am on your side
>I bet yall haven't even read Dworkin
>my feet hurt
>why won't someone fuck me already
>>
File: shitpostking.png (65KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostking.png
65KB, 706x674px
>>24153003
Did you know that announcing your report or telling others to report something is against the rules? Kind of ironic that you're being such a piece of shit about the rules, considering you're breaking them.

I guess it's unsurprising to me that a male feminist pussy cuck would immediately jump to trying to get someone banned when they can't defend their nonsense anymore. But let's not forget that you're the one that started this, by posting your ideological feces in this thread which had nothing to do with it.

Pic related: it's you, the shitpost king.
>>
File: andrea-dworkin-quote.jpg (39KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
andrea-dworkin-quote.jpg
39KB, 850x400px
>being triggered so hard by feminism
The fear runs deep.
>>
>>24153003
Really though this is not a nice thread, it's pretty much a sad joke. The little girls posting here are laughable and probably think they only have to show tits and not have some redeeming quality about them aside from said tits.

The "men" in this thread are equally as sad as the girls and most likely are all talk with no money or are large mouth breathing neckbeards that hope money will get them the gf they've never had before and will probably never know what it's like to actually have a real woman.

That being said please keep this thread alive it's fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1421836476192.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
1421836476192.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>>24153032
>Dworkin
>third wave
Go on, embarrass yourself.
>>
>>24153041
Has it occurred to you that nobody who matters - and I mean nobody - gives a shit about what "wave" Dworkin was?

No one is going to agree with you here. Frankly I suspect you are just some CTR idiot who found their way here after trolling /pol/ for awhile for $0.22.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: MeaningOfCivilRights.png (131KB, 550x897px) Image search: [Google]
MeaningOfCivilRights.png
131KB, 550x897px
>>24153050
Sure, keep being the ignorant fuck you are. Less intellectual opposition.

>>24153056
>I've proven myself to be an idiot who has no clue what he's talking about but let's try to save the situation anyway
Bury deeper lad.
>>
>>24153084
You stupid fuck, you have failed to meaningfully engage me on literally anything I've said.

Drink bleach, kill yourself, die screaming. Everyone in your life despises you.
>>
File: 1338509423169.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1338509423169.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>24153106
>stupid manlet idiot cunt retard fat people can't be intelligent drink bleach kill yourself
>*gets made fun of*
>RESPOND TO ME SERIOUSLY
>>
>>24153119
Pics or it didn't happen lol
>>
>>24153119
>being so insecure in yourself you have to abuse women to "prove" yourself
Guess who isn't surprised.
Also this: >>24153127
>>
>>24153136
I can't speak for him, but I regularly "abuse" women in bed because it's fun, not because I need to "prove" myself.

Here's another fun fact you are going to find disturbing and probably try to deny: many (perhaps most) women love getting choked and beaten in bed. Every time I brutal-fuck a woman and treat her like my personal fuckdoll in bed, she loves me for it. RAPE!
>>
>>24153146
>how to prove that either you're an edgy 14 year-old virgin, or you only spend time with emotionally unstable women because they're the only ones you can handle
>>
File: peh.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
peh.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>24153159
Only emotionally unstable and/or incredibly stupid women would ever like to spend time with a humongous faggot like you. That's pretty much a fact.
>>
>>24153176
>calling me a faggot
Careful there, shitlib, aren't you supposed to think that's homophobic or something? Breaking your own rules, better kill yourself now before your obese queer radfem grrlpower friends find out.
>>
>>24153159
I would tell you to stop feeding him, but this thread is already completely shit with no hope of recovery. That guy is the same underaged virgin who always comes to shit on these threads. Easy to recognize.
>>
>>24153185
Yeah, I realize I probably shouldn't be feeding him, but I'm having fun. I'm also hoping that there's some slim chance he'll actually kill himself - I guarantee you this dude has put serious thought into it in the past.
>>
>>24153176
The problem is that not even unstable or incredibly stupid women would spend time with a sorry excuse for a man like you. No matter how hard you try to appeal to them. You're always going to stay a bitter loser.
Admit it, you are saying this shit only because you can't get your tiny dick wet, aren't you?
>>
File: 1243508823869.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1243508823869.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>24153185
Literally never been in these threads but OK.

>>24153194
>some slim chance he'll actually kill himself
What a delusional faggot you are.
Keep up the angry posting though.
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (229KB, 717x880px)
backtoreddit.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>24153207
>angry posting
>>
>>24153207
desu anon I think you're the only person in this thread I've liked thus far. Sad to see so many entitled assholes completely derail and fuck up a thread.
>>
File: tipsfedora3.jpg (284KB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora3.jpg
284KB, 1296x1296px
>>24153491
>the ugly, pug-faced "queer" poly girl with a hundred partners likes the male feminist
whatasurprise.png

Pic related, the guy you are pretending to like - maybe you can siphon some cash out of him. Good luck!
>>
>>24153548
Here's a fact: you can have rough satisfying sex with ought being abusive or awful :^)
>>24153515
Sounds like your just jealous because he's getting more attention than you :,( boohoo
>>
real talk, I'll exchange photos for overwatch

help me out senpai (femanon by the way, no boipussy I swear)
>>
21 pretty mtf looking for sugar daddy to pay for my surgeries. leave ur contact info~
>>
>>24151134

would you be interested in a trans girl? i fit everything in your description except i'm short
>>
>>24154644
Contact info?
>>
>>24154644
add some vids and you got yourself a deal
>>
34 M NJ
Looking for female to spoil in exchange for meetups. Prefer a college student who wants help with tuition or just some extra spending cash.

NOT looking for online only.

Contact me at [email protected] to set something up.
>>
>>24154853
>>24154875
add me on kik and we can discuss details!!
goobersauce (it's a dumb throwaway name sorry)
>>
File: IMG_20160803_134902.jpg (390KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_134902.jpg
390KB, 900x1600px
22/f
EU only (irl)
super slutty & sub

kik: subtractief
>>
>>24154989
lol whore
you look ugly af bae
>>
>>24155029
Y u so mad
>>
>>24155029
that's rather rude and uncalled for...
but I understand posting a photo of myself can provoke certain people
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual
>Location?
Michigan
Sugar daddy who is interested in me.
I want it too be more than just, pics/cam = money.
>Pic?
Ask for one once you add me.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'am sociopathic, so don't expect me to make any emotional connections at all.

Skype = Charapsyka
>>
>>24155130
Southeast?
>>
>>24155041
I thought you had an arrangement with me. I guess you cut it off without telling me. Oh well.
>>
File: Really 4.gif (1MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Really 4.gif
1MB, 300x204px
>>24155130

>"I want it to be more than pics and money"
>Admits that she can't make an emotional connection.

Wew lad.
>>
>>24154989
Now why does this sound like a bitter virgin beta orbiter posting someone else's details.
>>
>>24156132
She has posted multiple different ages and descriptions, so she probably does have multiple personalities.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Kentucky
Never done anything like this before, but would love someone to talk to and send some pics to
I'm not comfortable with skyping/sending videos or talking on the phone, and I don't like sexting
>Pic?
Ask me for one I'm a little shy about posting it on this thread
College student, I like vidya and cute fashion. kik is hexipuff
>>
>>24156264
>no skyping, no texting, no nothing

What do you want exactly? This has absolutely zero to do with the subject of the thread.

If we need any more proof that these threads need a hiatus... there is literally not a single on-topic post.
>>
>>24155130
>>Gender?
>F
and you've posted in another 4-chan posts that you're transexual.
>>
>>24156264
I'm from Kentucky too!

Add me on Kik: glockinmyferrari
>>
>>24155538
>>24156179
Isidora is very well known around here for being flaky, unreliable, disloyal and very shitty person overall.
She's not honest about to tell you that she doesn't care about your little arrangement anymore. Sorry about that bruh!
>>
File: 2253.gif (337KB, 437x650px) Image search: [Google]
2253.gif
337KB, 437x650px
>>24155538
Hi, we didn't have an arrangement and you live in the US. This is why this time I am looking for something in Europe so we can actually meet up and it can become more than just exchanging photos - no offence, but i just want to meet up with someone.

>>24156901
I never flaked on anyone.
My seeking arrangement guy and I were together for 2 months and I was loyal the whole time. However I am a horrible person; just not flaky & disloyal.
>>
>>24156179
no, this was definitely me, but i can see how you would think it was someone else
gnothi seauton and all that good stuff you know
I am a huge -albeit loyal - slut & sub af
>>
>>24149041

The template in the last thread was perfect. Let's wait a week or two, then start doing those.
>>
>>24156951
Why does your age keep changing in every post?
>>
>>24156191
talked to her/him before. Wasn't very good at conversation, or even responding. I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>24157062
One-word or very brief answers, no conversation attempts? Was my experience.
>>
>>24157033
if you are talking about +1 year
that is called a birthday and my age changes every year
other than that i don't know what you are talking about; i never lie about my age
>>
IM A GUY LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MOMMA OR SOMETHING
21/m
straight enough, so i don't want to do gay things but will be a friend and such
I live in PA but can travel easily
looking for money. Just seriously, ill be a friend, a fuck, a stand-in bf/husband/date whatever you want
I just don't want to do anything gay. Thats pretty much it, Im solid on my sexuality
will send pic on message
kik is phillyyaks
>>
>>24157545
>Tue 12 Jan 2016 14:22:45
Subtractief
22/f

>Fri 29 Jul 2016 09:13:49
21/f

little slut wants to be punished and humiliated

kik= subtractief

>i never lie about my age
>>
>>24157730
yea i already cleared up i didn't post that
haha that person got my age wrong funny
>>
>>24157774
So are you a little slut who wants to be humiliated or not?
>>
This cam for money shit isn't what a sugar baby does. You will fuck me, you will potentially live with me, and you will be taken care of.

If I wanted a camwhore, I'd go buy one, you fucking stupid sluts.
>>
>>24157789
And this should be explained in the opening post.
>>
>>24157347
Same. I was even wondering if they were a bot at some point? Just seemed completely unusual to talk in one word responses, and seem like they couldn't type out a sentence.
>>
Looking for a supportive, loving, kind, caring & submissive woman to travel to my house and live here for as long as you like to spend time with me doing everything you want to do not limited to the country I live in, if you happen to not like me or the situation you are free to return all expenses paid for to and back from my destination.
>>
>>24158555
If you are interested, add my skype @ rollingducks
>>
>Age
>Gender
Biological Female
>Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
>Location
Ontario Canada
>What are you looking for
Someone who lives in the same province (to start with) willing to hook up weekly for an allowance and great experiences.
>What are you NOT looking for
Too much talk, pic swapping, lets just fucking do it.
>Pic
will share if you are serious and email me @[email protected]

Yes, I am real, yes I'm looking for something serious and physical IRL please. thanks.
>>
File: Snapchat-5855751717851216201.jpg (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5855751717851216201.jpg
366KB, 1080x1920px
Age? 19
Gender? Female
Sexual Orientation? Pansexual
Location? Phoenix, Arizona
What are you looking for? Sugar daddy, I'm up for almost anything
What are you NOT looking for? Flakes
Pic?
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Cute, Hispanic, boobies for days annnnnnd I'm short?
>>
38/male in Seattle area looking for a new female SB.
Kik: giantredwood
>>
>>24159043
6' 4" 21/M here. You're just my type. Hit me up on Kik! glockinmyferrari
>>
>>24159043
Do you have some contact info?
>>
Female
New Zealand
bisexual
Looking for: ddlg style relationship with benefits of sugar baby status. Weekly (or daily owo) treats, clothes to model, toys, food. In return obviously I would be a good little as well as having playtime (naughty and lewd) with my daddy/mommy and nudes discussed not just "send me 4068261 different angles of your left nipple" cause if I take nudey pictures I want it to be fun for me too
Not looking for anyone rude or that is going to demand things I can't or am not comfortable to do. Currently that includes Skype just because my phone is trash and I don't have a laptop.
Magicalgirlsilk on kik
Pic when you message
>>
>>24159744
>>>24159043 (You)
>Do you have some contact info?
>>24159744
>>24159744
>>24159685
>>24159685
Kik:Napping.kohai
>>
>>24148576
I'd be down
>>
>>24148667
Love ur freckles
>>
>>24148667
Mooseman710 kik hmu
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
Age? 27
Gender? MALE
Sexual Orientation? Straight
Location? Central Phoenix Arizona
What are you looking for? Females
What are you NOT looking for? Not looking for over needy/ clingy. NO MEN, GAYS, OR TRANS
Pic? RELATED but old...
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? looking for a fun female age 20-30. Average build, possibly tall. Red hair is a week ness and so are green eyes and freckles. Likes to be outdoors fish, hike, camp, ect (tomboy). Can deal with a man that works 45-50 hours a week. Good cooking skills are a pluse. Good cuddler, and likes Star Wars.
>>
Bump it up
>>
Age? 23
Gender? F
Sexual Orientation? Bi
Location? Ohio
What are you looking for? I'm a fat baby that wants to be spoiled with money ,cuddles, and food╰(*´︶`*)╯
What are you NOT looking for? Not really wanting just a sexual base thing, I wanna click with ya not just see your dick.
Pic? Behold my gut
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm biracial,and a huge nerd,and I'm.hoping that you would be a huge nerd as well~
>>
>>24160089
>relationship
>pictures only
>>
>>24160417
kik, or skype?
>>
Question: any rich guys actually have success with this type of stuff? Do you find girls outside of 4chan for the same purpose as the girls in these threads?
>>
SO: Heterosexual
What am I looking for: Someone who is in to roleplay and cybering and taking pictures for me
What am I not looking for: high maintenance people, I just wanna have fun with someone now and then
Pic:
Other shit: I'm fairly well off and work in the sex industry, so I'm not going to expect you to act like you've fallen deeply in love with me or whatever. If that gets you off then that's great, but I just wanna have some fun with someone.

Please reply with the word 'Connor' written on your hand or your leg or something more than that if you're feeling into it and we can talk
>>
>>24161353
I haven't met a single sb from these threads. Just camwhores, timewasters, flakes. I've had success with the paysite SA though.
>>
>>24161353
And it doesn't help that the guys are rock bottom tier as well. They are enabling camwhores. Like:

>>24161402

Just looking to catfish for free pics.
>>
>>24161353
It is much, much easier outside of 4chan. Even in real life I have more success just chatting girls up and offering it.

Haven't found a single girl on here that wasn't either flakey or had a personality disorder. That's just for these threads though. Had good times with kinky girls off 4chan who weren't interested in money, usually much nicer personalities.
>>
>>24161353
Nope. I did play vidya and hang out with a sb online a lot. She didn't even ask for much which I liked. Never met irl though. I wanted to get a bit closer before that, but she just disappeared one day.
>>
File: i4^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (96KB, 253x719px) Image search: [Google]
i4^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
96KB, 253x719px
Age? 24
Gender? CD/Sissy
Sexual Orientation? bicurious
Location? Belgium
What are you looking for? caring sugar mommy or daddy to spoil this sissy brat
What are you NOT looking for? "hey baby, you hot, dick on cam"
Pic? me

Looking for somebody to guide me through my crossdressing obsession. I feel pretty when dressed as a girl, and people lusting over me.
Pls spoil me

>>
let's say i want to meet a girl IRL once a week to fuck at a hotel, and i'm willing to pay a monthly allowance (say $1500-2000) to do it. but i don't have time for drinks, dinner, etc.

Is SA a good place to look? i'm in nyc btw
>>
>>24161198
My kik is konome_chan c:
>>
>>24161991
It's the perfect place since it's mostly used by escorts but if you only want to fuck once a week in a hotel, you're better off using an actual escort service than go through the pain of having someone try to milk you for more money.
If you're paying ~$500, you can get an escort that is a lot hotter and friendlier than anyone you'll find on SA.
>>
>>24161468
I've met people from 4chan before, both guys and girls. All were pretty chill. I even dated one of the girls for a while. None of them were from /soc/ though.
>>
>>24162017
Added!!
>>
>>24162019
What's sa?
>>
>>24162597
seeking arrangements dot com
>>
File: 20160805_030916.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_030916.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Age? 20
Gender? cute femboi occasional trap
Sexual Orientation? bi
Location? kansas city
What are you looking for? someone for romance and/or long term sexual relaitonship who will support me and buy me cute clothes
What are you NOT looking for? rapists, chasers, aids
Pic? pic related but i am scared to show my face without more knowledge/mutual blackmail but i assure you im cute
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? huge weaboo fagboi sub, v kinky, wish i had someone to buy me cute girl cosplay clothes
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px)
image.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
19, Male, Bisexual
Portland, Oregon (roughly)
Looking for: some sort of allowance in exchange for time. Could be anything really.
Not looking for anything exclusive.
I'm very tall, feminine, but wouldn't consider myself trans or anything.

[email protected]
>>
Teen female San Francisco bay area
Looking for a sugar daddy I can actually meet in person
Kik and snap - ackma0ckack (remove the 0)
>>
File: 318_1000.jpg (109KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
318_1000.jpg
109KB, 1000x563px
22, Male, Gay
Athens, Georgia
Looking for: A man who wants to be pleased, well and often, in exchange for getting new things for me to wear for him ~ <3

I'm just looking for pleasant gentleman who I can satisfy any time he pleases~
>>
File: IMG_456786567_76543.jpg (139KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_456786567_76543.jpg
139KB, 852x1136px

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Location?: North Carolina

Looking for? A strictly online sugar daddy

hope i have some luck lol

my kik is fallxskies
>>
>>24165504
Snapchat??
>>
>>24165514
i only have kik right now sorry
>>
>>24165504
nice body, and do I see some curly hair??
>>
>>24165504
>strictly online
>sugar daddy

Pick one.
>>
>>24165504
>>24165542
>>24165514
Does anyone here even look at the "timestamp" or are you just so greedy to lose your money?
>>
>>24165595
that was an accurate timestamp lol what are you talking about
>>
My Kik's Fireeater85

i'm 25 with disposable income, male, interested to see what kind of "sugarbabies" are on here. I have an arrangement with someone I met in a thread actually and its not going bad at all
>>
>>24161991

I've had regular sex with SA girls and didn't give them any allowance, just took them shopping every once in a while. that's not an easy trick to pull off btw, if you're just starting out you'll have to do it the $$$ way
so if you're offering $2000/mo you can get most girls on that site to have sex with you once a week. so long as they don't find you repulsive.
>>
>>24165504

Realised you only said you have only kik, but not Skype either? I'm interested.
>>
>>24167059
As long as posters like you keep enabling the camwhores and scammers, these threads will remain shit.
>>
>>24167423

Let's just ban online only. Camming is against the forum rules anyway.

Yeah we'll lose traffic and some threads will die, but it will clean out the shitposting.
>>
>>24168309
It's not like you can "ban" things like that. Camwhoring is clearly against the rules so that's easy enough to mention as not being allowed. But as for online relationships, well... maybe it's better to nudge things in the right direction and encourage meeting in real life down the road at least instead of saying "no online only things". Nearly all of those are camwhores anyway.
>>
I figure this would be a good place to ask questions-
I've never been a sugar baby before, but I have a guy who recently proposed the situation to me.
I've never really been comfortable asking people for things, so I'm not sure how exactly this worKS.

Do you guys figure out some sort of weekly/monthly 'allowance' of sorts? How do you agree on the amount?
Any advice, or information in general, would be appreciated
>>
>>24170539
Give us more info. Real life? Ages? How much money does he have? How badly does he want you? Are you okay with everything sexually?
>>
>>24170556
Real life yes. Online when he has to travel for work
I am 25 and he is 32
He is ex military and works as a police officer currently, so I guess he is decently well off, I never asked what he specifically makes.
He has been after me for a few years but I never wanted to date, so I'd say pretty desperate.
Yea I'd be OK with everything, he knows what fetishespecially I'm against already so he wouldn't suggest anything crazy
>>
>>24170568
Everything is up to agreement. As for the amount, it's how much you are worth, how much he has, what are living expenses like in your area etc.

Would you be doing this because you need the money? Or more to have fun and get some luxury on the side?
>>
>>24170574
Need the money. I want to go back to college for a different degree but I don't make enough at my job to pay for it in addition to living expenses
I don't want to be saddled with ridiculous loans again either
>>
>>24170582
That is more risky. If you end up getting an allowance from him, and build your life dependent on it, you're screwed if the agreement ends.

In any case, use your current monthly expenses as a guideline. Try to get that amount at least. The amount also is relates to how often you would meet.
>>
>>24170628
Got it. Thanks for the help friend, I at least know where to start now
>>
>>24170652
Depends what you bring to the table. If you are fairly decent looking 6.5-7/10 and up I reckon the starting monthly base allowance would be $1000 and up from there. Location is important, no girl in Cali is gonna sugar for a g note a month, Nebraska on the other hand...
>>
>>24170652
With my previous sugar baby I gave her 1k a month, for meeting twice a month. Just to give you an idea. But that was on the top of everything else (hotels, dinners, etc).
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.