[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are most women so submissive in bed,even so called switches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1435200735176.jpg (98KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1435200735176.jpg
98KB, 900x1150px
why are most women so submissive in bed,even so called switches are just subs with more talk.

are there any real dominant or switch women?
or can submissive women tell me why they are into rape,abuse, or any other degrading stuff?
>>
>>24145454
I'm dominate in 95% of life so where I'm in bed I like to be submissive and just trust to special one.
There is nothing into rape.
>>
There are certainly fully dominant women. I am one of them. Ask me anything.
>>
>>24146564
what make you a dominant women?
>>
>>24146564
Do you like to humiliate guys with small penises?
>>
>>24146564
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
>>
>>24146793
Great question. If you mean what made me a domme, I can't point at anything specific. Spice Girls maybe had a part in it.

>>24146803
No. I am disinterested in dicks in general, so it wouldn't make sense. That said, I am very big on humiliation/degradation overall.

>>24146817
Too many undefined variables.
>>
>>24146968
Why aren't you interested in dicks?
>>
>>24147004
Same way I, a male dom, isnt to interested in pussys and tits. Its all about the power play/humiliation/domination, the actual fucking isnt rly what im after. At least thats my take on it
>>
>>24147004
Because my snatch is particularly insensitive and dicks don't do much for me overall. I am much more attracted to a face I can cover with my juices and/or a nice torso/back to cover with marks.
>>
>>24147031
Yeah, this as well I guess. The psychology of it and acts I find sexual (that aren't explicitly sexual) interest me more than actual fucking.
>>
>>24145454
Probably because they can get away with it. I'd be submissive too if I could find someone to submit to.
>>
>>24146968
i mean, what things you do in the bedroom
>>
>>24145454
I'm an 'only in the bedroom' domme and don't have much contact with the community but as far as i can evaluate it from the stories and reasons my girl-friends shared, most of them feel especially attractive and desireable in a submissive, stereotypically female position.
I wonder if it is the same with sissy boys and traps.
>>
>>24145454

Cultural conditioning.
>>
>>24147113
>Probably because they can get away with it.
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>24149439
truth
>>
bum
>>
>>24149439

what about submissive men?
>>
>>24147042
Oh. My. God. Yes. And can I beg to kiss your feet as I kneel before you and offer myself to be your slave and beg you to take me? And do you want to dig your nails into my flesh and bite me and scratch me anywhere you want and mark me as yours and make me take the pain? And do you want to suffocate me by sitting on my face for as long as you want and rubbing yourself on my face?
>>
>tfw even "domme" women won't make the first move/ask guys out and it's ok
Damn cultural conditioning.
>tfw it's attractive for a woman to beg to be dominated, yet if a guy does the same, he's considered a thirsty beta loser
Damn double standards.
>>
>>24151174
Well... I have been known to do all those things. But putting it like that out of nowhere is creepy, anon.

>>24151607
If a sub makes the first move I see that as a bad sign.
>>
>>24151789
>>24151174
>If a sub makes the first move I see that as a bad sign
She's just playing bro you're already getting humiliated nomsayin ?
>>
>>24145454

A girl I was dating was 100% passive; she did everything I told her to without question.

>Hour long blowjobs.
>Getting her pussy and ass waxed.
>Daddy talk.
>Mouth fucking.
>Etc.

The one exception was when she got drunk, then she got sexually aggressive. She pushed me on the bed and start 69'ing with me.

Also, I found out she was into rape on 'accident'. We railed some meth and spent a weekend fucking in some cheap hotel. Well she fell asleep I was still hard to I turned her on her side and start fucking her; I did this until I came twice and she didn't move but she did get wet.

Later on, she said loved what I did to her but didn't use the words 'rape'.

She would never say sex or fucking either, she would use the term 'sexy time'.

Weird, huh?
>>
>>24151845
Okay.
>>
>>24151845
wait,so you fuck her when you thought she was asleep
>>
>>24151168
Their natural personality is too strong in a clash with masculinity, so they give up and switch to the "other side". (Where the binary split is actually a lie.)

>>24151845
Sounds like mental health issues tbqh. The moment she gets in a relationship with someone abusive, she's going to have a bad time. You should feel ashamed to have used her.
>>
This thread again...
>>
>>24152259
what do you mean agian
>>
thread dead
>>
>mfw all of my ex bfs have bragged about being dom men, not into it.
>every fucking single one of them were secretly sissy sub boys.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.