[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other white girls that love Indian Men, as much as I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Jus.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jus.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Any other white girls that love Indian Men, as much as I do? Care to share some love stories? :)
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-Happy-02.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-Happy-02.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>24138011

I didn't think you guys existed. A poo in the loo like me never attracts white girls.
>>
>>24138042
Dont get too hopeful, OP is probably a poo in the loo hoping to get answers from female anons
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Same thread again, same picture too
Chill out hamir, you're not desirable, your money is.
>>
I sometimes wonder what it is about Indian men that is so hard for white women to love. Even if they are rich, it's hard to get a white woman interested.
In the same way, middle-Eastern women hate white men generally. This includes Isreali's. Even if the white man is very rich, there is just some underlying dislike of them.
>>
>>24138042
>>24138244
>>24138846

You guys need to get out of the house more. I'm not indian, but everyone thinks I am because of how I look. I have no problem with women because of my ethnicity - actually more than a few times girls have told me that's what initially attracted them to me. Every girl I've ever hooked up with has been white. I guess because I'm tall, attractive, stylish and not self-hating it's not been an issue for me.
>>
Pewdiepie!
>>
>>24138846
because women care about the status impact of marriage and relationships more than they care about buying power

usually a woman in the position to pair up with a breadwinner already has a decent income herself, so she doesn't care THAT much about his profession other than how respectable it is and how it would make her look associating with you

that means that if for whatever reason Indian men are culturally seen as low status (and I think we do view them as second-rate in the USA) they will be less attractive to women than white men who are the hedgemonic race and seen as the go-getters and leaders of society
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.