[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see a drinking thread, so I'll make one post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Picture 2050.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2050.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
I don't see a drinking thread, so I'll make one
post your pic and your poison
I've got some Flor De Cana, finally some decent booze
>>
bamp
>>
>>24136681
>shots of anejo
Should be sipping and savoring that shit, get a blanco if you're gonna do shots.
>>
>>24136681
I love you, Samson. :-(
>>
>>24136922
fuck the police
>>24136930
I love ya too
I need anons like you, you keep my threads alive
>>
I just had a bottle of Jack and several dirty shots and fucked my friend's fiance. I have made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>24136946
yes, you have. though at least she revealed who she truly is before your friend married her, so you still have time to inform him. may end your friendship, and definitely will put a temporary damper on it, but at least you can be secure in the knowledge that he won't give a whore the power to ruin him
>>
>>24136954
She initiated all of it. Not that I don't take responsibility for being a total dickhead. I feel like I have to tell him.
>>
>>24136959
Own up to your mistake and tell him right now. Don't let him marry a slut, please.

Then go kill yourself right after, you dirty piece of shit.

>>24136681
Cheers! I wasn't here for a bit, and it looks like you've lost some weight.
>>
>>24136959
yes, you do have to tell him. doing so will make you a real friend, albeit one who had a temporary lapse of judgement. eventually he may even thank you, as you saved him from her before she could claim alimony, child support, and half his assets
>>
>>24136968
Me being a degenerate isn't something new. People know what I'm like so I don't think it's bad or misleading to do bad things. It's just who I am.
>>
>>24136943
What do you do all day except drinking and weed? I wish I could talk to you on Skype but we would have nothing to talk about and holding conversations is one of the many things I cant do. I just feel that I can relate to you on misery.
>>
>>24136982
I have a job making cold brew coffee. also I watch star trek, go trainspotting, listen to metal, sea shanties and some hip hop, etc
>>
>>24136987
Do you watch trains alone or do you get somebody to tag along with you?

>tfw you want to go trainwatching with your r9k crush
>>
>>24136981
Even if people know that you are a bad person, it's always wrong to do bad thing. I hope you're going get hit by a car if you don't tell him.
>>
>>24137000
Wanting someone to get hit by a train is inherently a bad thing too. Just one where you don't have the balls to do anything yourself. That's the difference, I'm capable of being bad, you just passive aggressively want bad things to happen. Obviously I'm going to tell him but someone had to say it, calm down it wasn't your girl I filled with cum tonight.
>>
>>24137010
Don't you moralise me, you sorry excuse for a human being. Then go and learn what passive aggressive means.
Also I have balls to do stuff myself, it's just that you're not even worth the trouble.
>>
>>24137015
You don't even know me, how can you tell I'm not worth the trouble? I'm a stranger on the internet for fuck sake.
>>
>>24136995
mostly alone, though I wouldn't be opposed to going with someone (especially a qt gril)
>>
>>24137023
You have fucked your friend's fiance, you're not even worth the air you're breathing.
>>
>>24137033
And chances are I'll keep breathing it for at least the next 50 something years. Ain't life just unfair
>>
>>24137038
Nah, there are people who are even bigger waste of air and space than you and they are allowed to live.
You're not going to like those 50 years, if you keep backstabbing your friends though.
>>
File: brokeinterweb.png (856KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
brokeinterweb.png
856KB, 607x608px
i stopped lurking 4chan all together about a year ago

i recently started up again, and i noticed that the crazy drunk bastard is no longer creating drunk threads

>i hope he's ok
>i hope he's not in jail
>i hope he's not dead

found this thread at the bottom of the catalog

keep on keepin' on you crazy drunk bastard
>>
File: Picture 2051.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2051.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
>>24138993
which crazy drunk bastard?
I guess I am the new crazy drunk bastard
>>
>>24141057
Drunk bad person from the night before reporting in.
>>
>>24141161
oh yeah, I remember you
did you tell your friend about his cheating fiancee?
>>
bamp
>>
more bumps
>>
File: 2016-08-02 00.46.17.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 00.46.17.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
What's up?

Now Drinking: De Proef/Trillium's Bouket (dry-hopped Saison w/ citra & mosaic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbNvwH8h7o
>>
>>24137027

Bullshit Samson I invited you to j/o at the Oakland yards and you totally shot me down
>>
File: 2016-08-02 01.44.11.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 01.44.11.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Now Drinking: Goose Island's Bourbon County 2012

Drinking mighty fine right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJ46lLIVmE
>>
File: 20160802_011526.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_011526.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
this is what im starting my night with. not bat at all.

>>24142323
Hey man, I've seen you post before and you seem pretty knowledgeable on craft beers. Anything you recommend that's widely available?
>>
>>24142366
Thanks, friend! What kind of styles are you mostly into and what part of the country are ya?
>>
>>24142384
Honestly, I'm just beginning to get into craft beer. My expertise lies in spirits. I haven't really gotten into a kind of style of beer. If it helps, I've had a few beers that were on the sweeter side that I've really enjoyed. I live in Texas btw.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (1MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
1MB, 4608x3456px
>>24136681

Jesus christ OP, your still here. I used to post in these things almost everynight a few years ago. ( i was the faggot with the arcade machines) until i got a social life, then just recently lost said social life. Ah well! back to getting drunk every night on the internet i suppose
>>
>>24142397
Hm.....well, what were the last few beers that you liked?
>>
>>24142409
I can't remember them all by names but one was a lager, one was from Left Hand (it had a cow on it) and the other for sure was Blood and Honey from Revolver
>>
>>24142421
Aight. Give me some time to conjure up a list. I think what I'll do is make two sections: one of beers that I think you'll like based off what you've said and another of beers that are good for someone that's new in getting into beers.
>>
>>24142472
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it.
>>
>>24142544

Stuff you might like based off of what you've said:
-Boulevard's 80 Acre
-Evil Twin's Imperial Biscotti Break (it's a bit of a stretch, but you never know)
-Founders' Breakfast Stout (should be able to find this starting in September/October)
-Goose Island's 312
-Pilsner Urquell
-Left Hand's Milk Stout Nitro
-Victory's Prima Pils

Stuff you might like for someone that's new in getting into beer (some might be rough trying for the first time):
-Dogfish Head's 60 Minute
-Founders' Mosaic Promise
-Lagunitas' Lil' Sumpin' Sumpin'
-Lone Pint's Yellow Rose
-Ommegang's Hennepin
-North Coast's Old Rasputin
-Oskar Blues' IPA
-Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale

There's tons more I could add, but I'm feeling a bit lazy right now. lol
>>
>>24142666
It's all good, thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.
>>
>>24142683
No problem. There's a lot of ins and outs of beer that should be noted, though the biggest thing with beer is to just keep on trying as many different things as you can. Also, if you don't already, pour the beer into a glass.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask 'em.
>>
dirt tier vodka (70cl) w/ tonic. nrly half done.
>>
LONG LIVE SAMSON
MARRY ME
>>
>>24144146
Sounds like a party.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.