[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird kinks and fetishes. Fantasies or things you'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 8

Weird kinks and fetishes. Fantasies or things you'd never tell anyone. Go.
>>
I want to be friendzoned by girls with issues and basically become their gay bff. I like girls though
>>
>>24134846
Im obsessed with the thought of girls dominating eachother in some sort of test of strenght.(mercy, armwrestling etc)
I have constantly fantasies about sporty females I know engaging in one of said contests and I try to find out who would win.
>>
>>24134846
being squashed but able to get out of the space I'm squashed in. In school when everyone was goofing around we'd have like stampedes and pile ups and I used to always make my way to a doorway or corner and have a mass of bodies press into me squashing me and I loved it
>>
I always fantasize about being hypnotized by a female friend who has a secret hypnosis kink, and then taken full advantage of.

I'm usually the one doing the hypnotizing so the role reversal would be a refreshing turn on. Hell even an IRL practice partner would be amazing.
>>
some yall werid as fuck
>>
cuddling my significant other
>>
I just like spanking.

The sounds, the feel of my hand hitting flesh, the color the skin turns.
>>
>>24134855
Why girls with issues? Do you want them to confide everything in you?
>>
I want to get roofied by one of my friends and I want him and my other friends to all run train on me and video tape the entire thing and make me watch it later on.
>>
I want to be a giant morbidly obese blob of a man, and be licked clean every day by a harem of shiny oiled-up girls, and never having to move, just endlessly rolling in hefty bloated pleasure. I eat and fuck all day, cleaned meticulously by the girls, as they slip about my body, gently washing and kissing and sucking about my flaps, or stains on my chest and face, all while hungrily taking turns to fellate or ride me or suck on my tongue or something else. I don't even leave for bathroom breaks, the girls just happily drink my piss or collect my shit (sometimes they eat it, but then have to go leave to clean off) and dutifully clean me constantly so as to avoid the authoritative stench of musky sweat and oil being too corrupted by farts and urinary stink.

And on special occasions, or I just get a newer harem girl, one of them gets served to me as a dish. Lightly roasted, her gut stuffed with breads and vegetables and all non-essential organs removed in the cooking, to make a delightful lady dish. I want to feel neck meat buckle under my jaws as she hoarsely gasps her last as the other girls furiously masturbate and gasp at my control over their very lives, and immediately pounce upon me to play with her and please me as I feast on this cannibalist delicacy. I've heard humans taste like buttery mutton, cooked right a woman with her natural high fat low stress meat would probably be a delicious morsel.
>>
>>24135018
Ok you won
>>
>>24135018
damn. And I thought my harem fantasies were fucked up.
>>
>>24134846
Nothing gets me off more than the idea of adult breastfeeding and nursing.
>>
>>24134866
Concerts.
>>
>>24135101
yep ;)
>>
>>24134991
I guess so. I mean it's not a necessity, i just feel like sometimes girls who make poor choices and stuff need more support. Like a well adjusted girl with a bf who treats her well probably doesn't really need close male friends for any reason
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 505x429px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 505x429px
bbw mommy gf that will dom me but also be super caring and gentle
>>
File: dXg8NtP[1].jpg (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dXg8NtP[1].jpg
152KB, 500x500px
I want to shit on the floor, then have my girlfriend pick up my shit, rub it in my face, and tell me what a bad boy I was for shitting on her carpet.
>>
>>24135441
lol
>>
I'm into the idea of having a powerful, physically intimidating guy watch me use the toilet
>>
>>24134928
>I'm usually the one doing the hypnotizing

Tell me more.
>>
fucking/getting fucked by a hot futa
>>
Well basically I love the idea of sucking cock, being fucked in the mouth, being fucked in the ass, and otherwise getting fucked passionately by a man.

Otherwise I'm heterosexual.

Not like it's a rare thing.
>>
>>24134855
i'm in this situation now (not gay of course). It gets old after while. I've lost all interest in this person.
>>
>>24135709
so tap out. what's her contact info
>>
File: 3b9.jpg (46KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
3b9.jpg
46KB, 600x825px
>>24135018
bruh
>>
I love feet. Smelling them, licking them, being touched by them, being stood on, being kicked... Along with that I love being dominated and humiliated, especially when feet are involved. Licking them clean. Being used as a footstool. Giving a massage while someone uses the toilet. That sort of thing.
On top of that, I love the thought of being shrunk and crushed under a giant's foot, or being drowned in cum or squished by a giant penis. Or inserted into a woman...just before she has sex with a man.
>>
I love getting legjobs and footjobs, or just hump my partner's legs, especially if she's wearing pantyhose. The problem is that besides this particular fetish, I'm very dominant and doesn't mix up well. I'm yet to find a girl who would accept this.
>>
>>24134855
This... Doesn't sound too bad. I wouldn't be opposed. How would you want her to think about you and treat you?
[spoilers]Where are you located?[/socdoesnthavespoilers]
>>
I guess my weirdest kink would probably be my betrayal fetish. Basically I'd want to be in a loving relationship with someone and have her just absolutely rip my life apart for no reason. She'd like cheat on me with my best friend or steal all of my money and leave me. The more fucked up that it would leave me makes it even hotter. What makes it complicated is that i wouldn't want to see it coming or even have any idea that she is being anything other than genuine with me. It would have to come out of no where for no reason. Besides that I just want to be gently dominated by a girl that actually likes me. Idk where this kink comes from.
>>
I like to imagine chicks fucking dolphins. Dunno why.
>>
>>24136833
You could probably incorporate it with teasing and chastity. Get her all wound up, but don't actually give her the direct stimulation.
>>
Just anthro stuff. Ears and tail plugs and cuddling.
>tfw ywn have this
>>
>>24136870
I guess i would want her to think of me with some amount of affection but in a "he's so silly" kind of way, not as a partner or equal really. I would want her to mostly treat me gently/kindly, but maybe slightly condescending i guess. Like, she's nice to me but she knows what's best and i should respect that. I'm in california, you?
>>
>>24136870
does that make sense? it's hard to explain
>>
>>24136877
I'm in Portland, sometimes Seattle.
I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for. I don't know what it's like in California, but it's been common among my peers to have friends of the opposite gender, even if they have a significant other.
I don't really relate with your logic about a girl not "needing" a close male friend. I'm imagining someone saying that for same gender.
"You already have one friend. Why do you need any more?"

But I am a pretty social person.
>>
I want to be with a girl who I can be an equal with in public, what seems to just be an average relationship.
Then when we get home, she forces me to strip, locks me in chastity with a plug in my ass, and then treats me like her personal property.

But this thread is just for fantasies, so here I am.
>>
>>24135015
nice
>>
I love fucking married women, or women in a relationship, while their husband/bf either watches or joins in. I've had husband eat my cum, but never from the wifes' pussy. So... creampieing married women and watching hubby eat it.
>>
>>24134846
>AH at last a thread to unload my unholy fantasies.

Always loved the idea of having a live in pet girl.
She would be around 18 - 19, be would be shy, very submissive and want to be looked after as a pet in a bdsm style relationship. But what would make this relationship more bizarre is she would also be my gamer girl slave, i would "force" her to play a popular multiplayer game and "git gud"( i wouldn't really have to force her, as she would already be the kind of girl who would spend most of her time indoors on her computer playing games/ surfing the internet) She would live at my home and play video games most of the day, even when i go to work. I would be like her coach in some ways. She would be required to complete in game tasks in the video game of her choice.
I would subject her to many kinks, such as spankings for poor performance in matches, butplugs, vibrators during games, enemas and most importantly be kept diapers most of the time. She would be embarest about being made to wear diapers despite secretly being extremely turned on by it.
Also i would sometimes take her to competitions despite secretly wearing a diaper, but if she does well, places 3rd or higher i would give her extacy / mdma and make her orgasm instead of a usual spanking.

>This will probably not be a reality now but possibly in the future.
>>
>>24136875
Thanks Anon, that's a very good idea!
>>
I want to be humiliated and degraded. Have men fuck me by the dozens, fisted, pissed on, covered in semen. Gagged on dick. I want whoever owns me to pierce and tattoo me. In my daily life ill be another trans man, dude with a pussy. By night ill be my owners ruined cum dumpster
>>
I wanna be cuddled/carried by tall/strong girls. Also very into clingy/crazy chicks.
>>
I really like having my mouth played with. Like a guy that knows I won't bite him just teasing my tongue or pushing his fingers deep in my mouth and making me gag a little. Gagging feels really good to me for some reason.
I also wanna be blindfolded then led into sex. He'd guide me to his cock with just his voice. He'd tell me what he wanted and what he wanted me to do for him. I'd ride him or suck him off while he tells me how good my pussy/mouth feels and describe what he's seeing. Kind of like erotic audio I guess.
>>
>>24135519
I've had this kink since childhood so of course I eventually started practicing it on people in high school, and now a few years later I'm pretty decent at it.

I don't take advantage of people if that's what you were getting at, it's not even really possible, my fantasy would work since deep down I'm all for it.
>>
>>24135424
Yes bitch, yes!
>>
>>24137351
hot, i do this pretty reguarly
>>
>>24137698
did i do good mom
>>
I've had a cannibalism fetish for a bit now. It basically consists of being killed/eaten, but I'm very particular on how I want to be killed. It has to be by stabbing (I like the thought of bleeding out) or bludgeoning (bruises and broken bones/"tenderising" the meat) and then having the flesh torn from my bones and eaten raw. I suppose I like it because it's the ultimate form of submission in my eyes and also I like deep connections and I think it's a pretty macabre yet deep connection which is why I like it. I'd never actually want it to happen irl though, I hate actual pain.
>>
Lately I've been REALLY wanting to go down on a cute trans(mtf) gal, but that's like impossible to find around here I guess. RIP
>>
weird ass fetish for bloated bellies from overeating accompanied with burping and painful moaning afterwards
>>
I just fucked my sister . Was going to to go to sleep but she came back in my room . We Sat and talked about what we just did and she started to rub my leg and asked me if a wanted to fuck her again . A said a didnt want to but she grabbed my cock and said I didn't have a choice in it .
>>
>>24137772
where are you from?
>>
>>24137814
Western MO, near the KCK/KCMO area.
>>
>>24137860
aw, i'm trans, but from the pacific
>>
>>24137950
Well... damn.
>>
Usually just lurk, but want to off load this one fantasy I've had for a while now.

It's basically having a girl sit on omegle, the camera on her face, while I eat her out out of site of the cam. She'd talk to whoever she wants m/f, and try and act normal. The whole time we'd be recording the screen, and once she had cum a few times, I'd stop, then we'd watch the video back. Again, shed be on cam while watching it, it pointed at her face, and being recorded but this time I'd be standing next to her, masturbating, while she nonchalantly talked to be people until I came on her face. Then she'd continue talking to strangers as if she wasn't covered in cum for a while.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 238x212px
watching two girls go at it while I watch
>>
File: IMG_20160801_032841.png (191KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160801_032841.png
191KB, 400x299px
Girls in a relationship. Kik is mashedpotitties
>>
I really like it when a Girl calls me Daddy. I guess in terms of Kinks its pretty normal. But I like her to call me it outside of sex, not necessarily like a Daddy/Daughter situation (though elements of it are always welcome) but she would just calls me Daddy and I think it's not only really sexy but just cute as hell.

One girl who I was with really turned me on to rape play. She wanted me to rape her and she role play that I was her Dad raping her. I was kinda concerned how much I enjoyed it and now i'm in a situation where I wanna do that again but I have a feeling most girls are not down with that.
>>
>>24135041
>>24135031
>>24136771
Hey OP wanted
>Fantasies or things you'd never tell anyone.
Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.
>>
>>24138075
Bcso
>>
File: 1428084547641-1.png (74KB, 190x165px) Image search: [Google]
1428084547641-1.png
74KB, 190x165px
Not necessarily a 'kink,' more of a fantasy but I'd love to get fucked into ahegao-expressions, just to see if it's possible and how amazing things would have to feel for that to be possible.
>>
>>24138899
I go ahegao when strangled. If you pick up a choking kink, it's very possible for you to see someone making that face!
Some of the people who have choked me were a bit disturbed by it, which made me sad. It'd be nice to be with someone who not only accepted my ahegao, but enjoyed it!
>>
>>24138951
>Real ahegao

Where do you live, you little minx?
>>
i daydream about random shit, most of it probably boring.

1. I gain the ability to freeze time at will. Whenever I see an attractive woman at the supermarket, in a car, etc, I can freeze time and go have my way with them. Squeeze their tits, put my fingers up their skirt, bend their frozen bodies over at the waist and shove my face into their ass, etc.

2. I can become a girl at will. I would seduce all of my female friends who are lesbians, to see what kind of kinky shit they're into with other girls that they would never share with me as a dude. I'd have the sex drive of a man, still, and would probably dominate and use them much the same, but they'd probably love it. Need it, even.

3. Me and a dominant female live on an island together with a crew of slave girls. They cook, clean, sew, hell they even fight eachother to the death in nude, bare-handed combat for our amusement. Every night the domme and I choose one or more slaves for the night. We bring them to our torture chamber and have our way with them. We cut them, shock them, burn them, mutilate them, and eventually kill them. I love the idea of the domme decapitating one of these young slave girls and using her severed head to jack me off. (either through the mouth or the neck stump or something.)

pretty simple and boring overall, i'm just not that elaborate or creative
>>
>>24138958
West coast, USA. You?
>>
>>24138997
God damn, England.

I've always wanted to visit the West coat though. I'd love to come choke you~
>>
I've always fantasized about having some sort of animalistic mentality and having a Dom woman command me like a mindless beast.
>>
Anyone wanna send me kinky videos? Kik conmann6000 only 18+
>>
>>24138997
805 here if you want to meet up
>>
>>24139026
>Inviting an internet stranger to strangle me in some back alley
LOL thanks but no thanks

>>24139005
I'm sure you could find some cute English girl to choke! It's not too uncommon of a fetish.
>>
>>24139033
Yeah but dat ahegao tho
>>
1) Ancient Egypt fetish. Not the whole of ancient Egypt, but just like the chicks dress. A fantasy where I'm the pharaoh and I have a shitload of hot concubines in skimpy Egyptian silk bikini things
2)I have one real weird fantasy where aliens abduct me and a bunch of hot girls and we have to populate an alien world with humans. I'm the only male and there's like 10-15 females and they take turns fucking me and getting pregnant.
3) Sort of an open marriage fetish. Like if I had a wife and then we swapped partners with another couple for a night, so I'd be banging another guys wife while he's banging mine. It'd be even hotter if it was with my wife's sister. Sometimes the other guy wouldn't be involved and I'd have a three way with both women.
>>
>>24139033
Worth a try, cant seem to find someone who is into rough kinks here mostly vanilla
>>
>>24134866
jelly and slime/goo as well I like the idea of being in a big gooey mess. Also that yes I'm fucking jelly pic with the jelly girl turns me on
>>
>>24138951
I'm not so much interested in seeing people make the face as much as I want to experience it myself. Not by forcing it or putting on a face on purpose, but just by being so completely overwhelmed by pleasure that it momentarily 'breaks' me. Like I said it's not much of a kink, more a fantasy.

I'm also not really into choking so I guess that makes things hard.
>>
I dont even understand how people get off to any of this
>>
I have a serious piss fetish

My fantasy is for a man to fuck my asshole and then give me a piss enema fresh from his dick.

Another would be to give head and have him piss down my throat, or eat a girl out and have her piss.
>>
I've never done it but it's a fantasy and I'm really into anal( as long as it's clean). Foreplay really turns me on and I'd love to tease a girl's ass with my fingers and tounge as I also eat her out. I guess I'm kinky. I want to take a cute girl, get her naked and draw on her with marker and make her feel like my submissive toy.
>>
>>24139209
I like it
>>
>>24135424
giantess mommy dom gf?

>i just want big think juicy sweaty ass in my face
am a smelly neet with no car.
i do not mind being tease but seems like that is the best i will get because of having no car.
>>
I really want to be playfully dominated by a chubby nerd. He would tie me up and gag me with his sweaty socks and verbally tease me while using me as a footstool as he plays video games or goes online. And then when he was horny he would face-fuck me and then gag me again.
>>
File: 1921291-368-k248083.jpg (18KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
1921291-368-k248083.jpg
18KB, 368x575px
I have lots of kinks and fantasies, but I've been having fantasies about being stalked and kidnapped lately... like an insane/obsessive guy spying on me and plotting before capturing me. He'd try his best to win my love and affection however he sees fit, while I'd fight against his advances until I'm physically and/or mentally broken.

That's probably some dangerous fire to be playing with though.

What's wrong with me? :^)
>>
>>24137099
this sounds hot anon... i've never done anything like that but i would be that girl desu
>>
This is a weird one, but I know this one girl and I get so turned on by thinking about a horse fucking her. I just imagine her getting pinned down by the horse and him shoving his dick in her anus and vagina. He'd blow his load in her and pull out then she'd suck him off while furiously masturbating. He'd cum and the horse cemen would splatter out of her mouth and get all over her pretty white face. Then he'd force himself into her vagina again, spilling the cum already in there out onto her legs.
>>
There's this girl i know: she looks really plain and wholesome, short, small tits, has a body of a lolita. But i can't stop thinking about how i would pin her down and rape her and corrupt her purity. Something about her goody-two-shoes attitude really gets me going rock hard and feeling like an animal. I wanna rip her shirt off, twist her arm around and bend her over, bite her neck, push my cock deep into her pussy and hear her scream about how wrong this whole thing is. I wanna push a buttplug into her ass, tweak it when i fuck her hard, and watch her eyes roll back in pleasure and pain. I want to get her so addicted to the taboo sex that she starts hating herself, but can't say no when I spank her and bend her over to be my cocksleeve. I wanna prove to her that she's as much a slut as any of the other girls, and she's just kidding herself with her pure facade.

Everytime i meet her i feel this mutual sexual tension that's just barely below the surface, but not one of us has cared to point it out. I get the feeling she's avoiding me too.

Oh well. fantasies huh
>>
>>24134846
I just want to feel loved instead of convenient.
>>
>>24135513
If you're a girl, I'm a powerful, physically intimidating guy who enjoys watching girls pee.

But I also have a secret kink in which I would enjoy a cute little girl forcing me to pee sitting down and laughing at me peeing like a girl.

Even so far as to actually cut off my penis and then watch me every time i pee because I actually can't pee unless i squat/sit like a girl :X

Well, just having a girl cut my dick of in general really turns me on.
>>
>>24136872
I've had this done to me. It is not my fetish and it was not consentual and it was/is the worst experience of my life as the betrayal still impacts me every day.
>>
>>24136993
ditto on this fantasy. also male however.
>>
>>24137769
also into this. but i find being eaten alive by girls to be the most appealing.
>>
>>24139040
Choke out a girl! If she lets herself enjoy it, I swear she'll ahegao just for you.
The trick is that it's not for punishment. Just strictly wonderful breath play.
>>
I want a guy to make me exercise and build muscle so I'll be strong for him.

I want him to treat me like a prized dog and let me lay at his feet while he's eating dinner. I'm not a sexual object. I'm just a thing. A thing that obeys him.

I would be ignored when he's fucking other people unless he needs another set of hands or another cock. Pets are ignored. They're just animals, after all.

I would watch as he dominates people and strips their emotions bare and makes them beg. I want to see them all become putty in his hands. They would all be weak because he is so strong and powerful.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.