[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a super long shot, but I'm in a long distance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400[1].jpg (39KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400[1].jpg
39KB, 316x316px
I know this is a super long shot, but I'm in a long distance relationship and I was wondering if there were any black guys on this board from the Birmingham area who might be interested in getting laid at least once.
It's important you be comfortable talking to both my partner and myself even though you will only be meeting them in person.
I don't want to post too much personal information here and want to try and be pretty discrete so if you're interested please post your kik and skype in this thread.
>>
>>24133874
I'm not interested in being someone's fetish.
>>
>>24133886
Well that's fair enough bro. I felt the implication that we are looking for someone who would share the complimentary fetish with us is who we are looking for.
Though I suppose I should be more clear in saying that we are looking primarily for someone who could be our friend first with the sex just being something that would happen regularly.
The reason I even made this thread is that we've already had a very bad experience when they were contacted by someone ONLY interested in it for the fetish aspect. Being overly aggressive, rude, confrontational, and just plain sketchy desu.
>>
>>24133874
two questions: is she hot?
is she taking it in the ass?

I might be interested
>>
>>24134136
Well I mean, they aren't exactly a she
They are a female to male trans person. That said they are incredibly hot to me.
As far as anal I can not say yes or no myself you'd have to talk to them about that.
Like if you're actually interested post your kik or skype senpai
>>
Anyway I'm heading to bed, I'm going to give this thread one last bump before I do. Like I said if anyone is interested just leave your kik or skype. I'll probably end up posting this thread a few more times until we actually find anyone.
>>
I live near there, and am black. But I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't be worth it anyway.
>>
For being british, your english is quite off.

Either way, cannot help you.

I also want to give you a fair heads up that a lot of times, brining in a third party kills the relationship.
Multiple reasons and what not.. so you know.. make sure it's truly right, for both of you..
>>
>>24134664
I'm not British, they are. As for bringing in a third part we know for a fact that's it's 100% fine

>>24134271
Bro if you are still around lurking in this thread at all it's 100% not a problem. If you're actually interested that would legit be a turn on for them desu >.>
>>
>>24135777
I'm gonna give this thread one last final bump of my own, if noone else is interested or replies I'll just let it die for now.
>>
pmsl
Praying this is a wind up
>>
>>24136514
It's not? What's the problem senpai?
>>
File: be9.jpg (349KB, 2579x2153px) Image search: [Google]
be9.jpg
349KB, 2579x2153px
>>24133874
I don't care if you're serious or not

either way, you should cease to exist.
>>
>>24133874
I'm from London/East Anglia and half Paki but am willing to offer my services
>>
>>24136567
Hass SO so fast
>>
>>24136567
>>24136577
Oh, and all man ;)
>>
>>24136567
SUCH -ev hass
>>
>>24136567
Sorry senpai, but like, I want someone to fuck my partner, not cut their head off.
>>
>>24136689
fuck you son, hass is an honorary white bloke
Eleanor here, got your back Hass
>>
>>24136696
>hass is an honorary white bloke
waited 21 years to hear this, cheers pal.

Working on an appeal for your ban as we speak.
>>
>>24136728
yw lid, you're the first coloured i've ever met that didn't need a SHREWD white man to guide him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.