[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caregivers and littles thread ///Not/// for sugar daddying etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: AAAAAAA.gif (44KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAA.gif
44KB, 400x250px
Caregivers and littles thread

///Not/// for sugar daddying etc (unless organised out of thread, no one minds what you do in private) but for all genders of doms and subs trying to find someone to care for

>age
>gender
>location
>sexual orientation
>what you're looking for
>contact
>pics if you want or anything you think important to add
>>
>age
>gender
M
>location
Wisconsin
>sexual orientation
Bi
>what you're looking for
An obedient little, willing to send pics if I send them too. Into BDSM, pet play, and etc.
>contact
Kik: Alwayshornyasfuck0
S.C. Bigj590
>>
>age
>gender
F
>location
New Zealand
>sexual orientation
Bisexual
>what you're looking for
someone really sweet but dominant just to talk silly and little to and isn't just interested in the sexy stuff but the caregiving aspect of a CG/l relationship.
basically not someone who just wants the title of daddy/mommy without putting the care and nurture into it
>contact
kik: dickwads
>>
>>24129189
Online only?
>>
>>age
>>gender
M
>>location
NJ
>>sexual orientation
Straight
>>what you're looking for
Looking for younger femanon to care for and ideally to hang out with as well, so prefer someone local. Someone to go on hikes, movies, pokemon hunting, get something to eat, anything else you're up for really.
>>contact
kik: sweetcreep
>>pics if you want or anything you think important to add
I'm willing to give my time and attention and affection to the right person. I just ask that you are willing to eventually do the same.
>>
>age
>gender
Mtf
>location
EU
>sexual orientation
Bisexual
>what you're looking for
somone who's gentle and loving but dominant, somone who can love me for who i am
female preffered
>contact
skype or kik: imscippi
pic on my skype profile
>>
>age
>gender
male
>location
UK
>sexual orientation
straight
>what you're looking for
a mummy, just for chatting and roleplaying really, not expecting to meetup
>contact
Kik: fluop
I'm not expecting to find anyone but worth a try ;^;
>>
how do I learn to be a better mommy( is that the correct term if my boyfriend is a little?) he told me about this and I really have no idea where to begin with him (i'm supportive of it, I just want to better understand to make it better for him!
>>
>>24131139
The correct term is what ever you want it to be . My advice would be to google away and then ask your boyfriend what information is most relevant to his needs because everything is different.

Sadly most of the information is really gendeered so you may have to look through a lot of daddy specific stuff to learn the most you can. Which I think is kinda lame but you can work it out I guess!!
>>
>>24129638
Unless you're local or we form a strong bond, yes only online
>>
>>24131139
I'm not an expert I'll just say what I like. Petnames like 'poppet', 'little prince' and so on or just calling me a good boy makes me melt. Basically making me feel cute without making me feel feminine. Not that there's anything bad with being feminine at all, but the way it works (at least for me) is being made to feel young but masculine at the same time. It's hard to describe and I know it sounds so insecure. Things like letting him rest his head on your lap, nestle in your boobs, stroking his hair. Also if you are willing to make packed lunches with things cut into happy faces. A lot of stuff that I'm sure female littles like too.

Also very important to think about yourself, not let the roleplay go too far and you end up cleaning up after him, spending all your energy on him etc, as this ruins any relationship- I'm sure you knew that already but I have heard about it being worse in mdlb relationships. As a little boy make sure he does things to make mummy happy just as you do things to make him happy. I don't know much he likes to be dommed by you but either way, you set the rules. Maybe even use Good Boy Points if he's into that, I would love that but it's obviously not for everyone.
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>location
CA/909
>sexual orientation
Bi (heavy female lean, very particular about males)
>what you're looking for
Would enjoy a mommy figure to be loyal to; a woman who can dom and be gentle at the same time. A strong, confident, dominant woman that is into receiving and wants to control a sub sexually, and maybe wants to develop a connection; hang out, coffee, vidya, star gazing. A companion to be loyal to. Tough to say with a male, definitely want to develop a connection.
>contact
>>
>age
>gender
MtF
>location
Los Angeles, CA
>sexual orientation
Lesbian
>what you're looking for
Chat. Friends. Playmates. Littles and bigs. Girls and women, mostly. I'm a switch/middle. Like to be Mommy and/or baby/loli.
>contact
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x1136px
>>24129149
M
Arizona
Bisexual
I'm looking for a little willing to trade pics when asked for, and maybe if comfortable over time, willing to meet with me and my fiancé to serve us.
Pic is me.
>>
>>24133113
Forgot to mention, I'm looking for a little yes, but Im also very much so into pet play. And I have other kinks but we can take it one step at a time.
>>
>>24133113
Jesus. Long night, I'm sorry. Snap is DanteHellsing
Kik is ArizonaCouple
>>
>age
40+
real daddy
>gender
male
>location
Sydney Australia
>sexual orientation
Straight-ish
>what you're looking for
A princess who wants a nice chat buddy. Preferably close to Sydney
>contact
kik: nothing_is_nothing
>>
>23
>Male
>Seattle WA
>Bi
> little - sissy/trap or female. Looking to chat, maybe form some type of relationship. Would love to be daddy for somebody and care/nurture them in whatever way I can.
>kik: ApatheticTurnip
>pics: once we get to know one another
>>
>age
>gender
Female
>location
US
>sexual orientation
Bisexual
>what you're looking for
A daddy :3
>contact
Kik - LittleLizzyBeth
>pics if you want or anything you
think important to add
I'm into a lot of things and im very open sexually. ^.^
>>
>age
>gender
male
>location
Southern California (North County SD)
>Sexual Orientation
Bi
>What i'm looking for
Some one who will be lovingly dominate and older/ also cuddle buddy
>contact
Kik: Gazorpazorps
>>
>>24129149
>>age
>>gender
M
>>location
512 - ATX
>>sexual orientation
Straight
>>what you're looking for
Little
>>contact
kik - dustmybroom77
>>
>age
>gender
M
>location
Michigan, USA
>sexual orientation
Straight
>what you're looking for
A baby girl
>contact
Kik: j.west94
I'm super kind and open sexually but also dominant sometimes
>>
>age
>gender
M
>location
EU
>sexual orientation
Straight
>what you're looking for
I'm looking for an affectionate and sweet little girl to build a nurturing and loving relationship with. I'm looking for a deep connection. I'm the mentoring and caring kind of daddy, so I'd prefer if she was submissive and at least somewhat kinky, although her personality is way more important for me.
I'm prepared to give her all the things she would desire from this kind of relationship.
>contact
[email protected]
>anything you think important to add
Please write at least a paragraph about yourself, I don't really want my time wasted with one liners that won't lead anywhere. If you don't want to put effort into knowing each other, it's better if you don't message me at all.
>>
>age
>gender
M
>location
Canada
>sexual orientation
Straight
>what you're looking for
A little/princess to care for, be affectionate with and get the same in return.
>contact
kik: toothgrinder44
>anything important to add
I'm keeping this post brief and to the point, if you're interested please message me and I can tell you all about myself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.