[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody prefer to have sexual interaction on cam over actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: webcam.jpg (21KB, 425x367px) Image search: [Google]
webcam.jpg
21KB, 425x367px
Anybody prefer to have sexual interaction on cam over actually being with a person?
>>
>>24124650
Age sex?
>>
Old femanon here.

I enjoy camsex more than irl sex. Weird. Must be because the guy I've been with wasn't really appreciative of my lingerie and was pretty vanilla.
>>
>>24124650
No that's fucking dumb. I enjoy wanking for some random girl as much as the next guy but nothing beats that feeling of gripping a girls hips as you doggy style her or dicking her mouth and then nutting on her chest as you sit on her stomach. I mean cmon now.
>>
>>24124679
How old is old?

Do you have steady partners, or do you like to chat with strangers?
>>
>>24124679
kinky older femanon with lingere? yes please
>>
>>24124679
Sup
>>
>>24124679
OP here care to chat on kik?
>>
>>24124686
>>24124689
>>24124701
THIRST. Just get drunk and head to your city there's thousands of women wanting to get fucked right now.

>inb4 I don't know how to pick up

Fuck you
>>
>>24124650
I wish I could but I'm afraid my dick isn't big enough to catch a girls attention
>>
>>24124722
>>
>>24124685
Single irl. I like camsex with strangers as it turns me on especially when I don't see the face of the stranger in camming with. Pretty hot. I have 3 guys I regularly camsex with
>>
>>24124739
if you were interested in chatting with a 23 aussie guy my kik is aussie_pete99
>>
>>24124730
>litre of vodka down
>logic

no
>>
OP is nawtybits on kik
>>
>>24124742
Ehh..i would like to add that I'm ugly and repulsive.
>>
>>24124752
Lets chat and see if thats an issue. I doubt it would be though.
>>
>>24124752
Eye of the beholder.

What turns you on? Any fun fetishes?
>>
>>24124759
personally I'm turned out my tits and vagina and also booty like I can lick a mean pussy and then I see a booty hole and it's like dayum dude I'll lick that shit just cause it's there no problems. Like if you agree can I get some upboats?
>>
>>24124739
I never show my face on Omegle. I'm one of those anonymous jerking cocks. Lol.

Had some great orgasms there (my favorite was two girls who were just eating and hanging out and left it on, watching), but it's often a waste of time.
>>
>>24124679
Old guy here. Id always be happy to join you
>>
>>24124679
Got kik? Im jonniecam come and chat with me...
>>
>>24124779
That's where I met one of my current fap partner on Skype. We both had masks on but I was wearing a black lingerie. We both have similar kinks too. I get off on being dominated, degraded and ddlg stuff.
>>
>>24124799

I like that. Do you have kik ?
>>
>>24124799
Sounds hot as hell. Degradation is one of my turn ons, too. And... a girl calling herself ugly gets me crazy hard.

Another good session I had on Omegle, I showed up wearing a suit and tie, and the girl on the other end finally ended up telling me how to strip. Fun times.
>>
>>24124799
See now im getting more interested. You seemed to want to undersell yourself before but everything else is pretty interesting.
>>
>>24124910
big dick aint sick cunt get that poosy that pus pus get that dick IN that pus liek in out in out fuckin feels alright cunt fuckin not bad decent 6/10
>>
>>24124952
Lol
>>
>>24124681 QFT. "Camsex" doesn't actually exist: It's ALWAYS mutual masturbation. You can't call it anything else.
>>
>>24124799
you sound perfect
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.