[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other anons had to dump a non-white girl after they became

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2YjRKzJ.jpg (523KB, 2256x1504px) Image search: [Google]
2YjRKzJ.jpg
523KB, 2256x1504px
Any other anons had to dump a non-white girl after they became fully red-pilled?

I've loved non-white girls before, but I just can't bring myself to feel as protective of them as I am of a white cutie. I don't feel the same degree of affection. We usually don't relate to each other as easily I can with a white girl.
>>
>>24124472
Never dated one but I've become really attracted to white chicks as of late. Starting to feel like I need one and I don't want anything else
>>
Nah, because my version of "red pilled" was derived from the philosophical one and not with what a lot of the /pol/ types seem to connote the compound word.

I'm interested in people who accept reason and evidence and submit their prejudices to it wherein the two clash. People who can overcome their confirmation biases despite the desire for emotions to push back against accepting an opposing view.

I mean, if a gal values those traits then I see her as part of my tribe. Which is based on virtue and not on heritage or ethnicity.

So I'd happily co-mingle with any such person.

Such people are few in numbers. When it comes to women they don't really need this strict dealing and practice in character because they've got beauty which gives them a lot of interpersonal and social leverage.

It's just not as necessary unless you want long term commitments typically for the purpose of having children.

I will note that dating within your own ethnicity has some benefits such as similar cultural practices and the like.
>>
Why does OP have a picture of a ginger bognigger if he likes whites?
>>24125366
cool story bro.
>>
Wats happening in this thread o.o
>>
>>24125366
Good thing all the non whites agree with that whole basing identity on virtue and not ethnicity. Lol.
>>
>>24125479
Oh, it's rare among all the ethnicities, and I'm even open to the notion that empathy is more prevalent among the Europeans.

I'm just saying that anyone who wishes to live their life by these principles is always a refreshing and uplifting sight to my eyes.
>>
Sometimes I honestly think white guys are the only race of males who actually prefer their own women.
>>
>>24125735
>and I'm even open to the notion that empathy is more prevalent among the Europeans.

Probably the first liberal minded person I've encountered who admits this, kudos for your honesty.
>>
>>24126229
Every race wants to fuck whites, that's why.
>>
>>24124472
No, they were usually the ones dumping me. And I've had my fair share of flavors other than vanilla. Should probably get this whole functioning alcoholic with anxiety and insecurities thing in check though. A few of them could have been models and a couple actually were. (Not Victoria Secret runway girls, but like photo shoot stuff for ads and the one actually was just getting a start as a runway girl).

As for your questions, no I never protected them less or thought less of them. If anything I protected them more because I know of racial issues they had to deal with, and they often helped me when I would be verbally assaulted by people of their race because I was white. As for having things in common, I always attributed that for the reason that I have a penis and they don't. I don't want to sit there and talk about makeup and hair all the time. If anything there was always just a language barrier with their families with "foreign" girls. Lots of smiling and nodding at family gatherings but the cookouts were better because it wasn't burgers, dogs, and potato salad.
>>
>>24124472
To be fully redpilled you not only have to be partnered with someone of your own race, but also totally abstain from sex before marriage and masturbation. After marriage, procreate as much as possible just like God intended and never ever send your children to public school lest they become modernists with no morals.
Anything else is degenerate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.