[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a black gf. My attributes: 21 M, 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: Dark.jpg (120KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.jpg
120KB, 612x612px
I'm looking for a black gf.

My attributes: 21 M, 5'11, 180 lbs, green eyes, dark hair, ugly face. Slim build, no muscle.

My activities are reading, watching movies, hiking, fishing, and playing piano.

I am working towards a decent job and already have a flow of income..

Chubby preferred but not fat. Must not be taller than 5'9. Virginity not required, but preferred. Am willing to travel to meet within continental United States.

>>
Oh, and I'm white. Forgot to mention that.
>>
>>24122899
Of course you are.
>>
>>24123933
man thats my greatest fear as a white dude who is attracted to other races.

Like the fear or the conception I'm just going to fetishize the person for their race.
>>
>>24124026
Everyone fetishizes everyone. We wouldn't be making more people if we didn't. There's nothing wrong with fetishizing members of the opposite sex
>>
>>24124026
Black anon here.

As long as you're not creepy, it's completely fine. If someone was into me, I'd be flattered.
>>
This is a thread without privilege checking
>>
I have a raging fetish for a kinky black girl that likes to fuck white guys like me. I'm totally sick of white girls and Asian girls, want to try a dark cutie with a wild side
>>
please god be being sarcastic
>>
do black girls like white men?
ive never seen a black female white male couple
>>
>>24124444
you've got to be kidding
>>
>>24124444
I'm white and I am dating a black girl, so yeah. Where do you live?
>>
>>24124458
never seen one here

>>24124459
Europe
>>
>>24124464
Maybe that's the reason (demographics), depending on which country you live in.
>>
>>24124459
What's it like fucking a black girl compared to a white girl?
>>
>>24124464
..................... -__-

dumbass

THOSE AREN'T BLACK GIRLS

those are african or somali girls. No shit you haven't seen any white people, men or women, with them as a partner. They're racist as shit in Europe, and african/somali are too recent of immigrants and therefore too culturally different. They have no swag.

We're talking BLACK american girls. And yes, they're desperate for white dudes so their child can be mixed with good hair. Though they're hardcore and have a lot of ass so most white guys can't handle them. But yes you do see those couples.
>>
>>24124484
Not much of a difference. It really depends on the girl in particular, not race. This girl is wild and she does a lot of naughty stuff, but I've been with white girls who do the same.
>>
Mixed girl here.

Do you play classical piano?
>>
>>24122880
White australian man here, I've been with a black girl and I swear her pussy tasted different from a white girls, it was seriously the best pussy I've ever eaten and her ass was amazing.

Now I have a black girl fetish but a lot of my fantasies involve her being my slave which is quite racist but I get a kick out of it. Would any ebony babes go for it or nah?
>>
>>24124888
Mixed girls <3 ...
>>24122880
Its doable bruh im from the south. Some of the older generation frown upon it. Don't really care. Im white as well also super redneck surprisingly. Ive dated many of black girls / mixed girls and also plenty of Hispanics. The biggest issue was usually there parents (my family is really accepting) most Hispanic gfs ive had parents never liked me at first. Major regret losing my ex was black / Brazilian mixed. .. Sweet jeebus
>>
>>24124901
I would. I mean, I don't have to go pick cotton right? And I don't have to fake a southern accent..right?
>>
>>24124925
Southern accents on any girl are always a plus to me. I don't really have on. Just accents in general I guess are always attractive
>>
>>24124925
Nah that's all good. I just want you to call me master or cracker, and I might call you the n-word while I fuck you, maybe semi rapeplay? I dunno I think it's super taboo so I get hard thinking about it. But It'd be hard to convince a black girl to actually go through with it without thinking I'm KKK
>>
Im in florida and would love to meet a sexy black girl that isnt a complete hood rat.
>>
>>24124925
Curious anon. What do you look like.most recent ex I swear was a spitting image of Aliyah feelsbadman.jpeg she moved to new York got a deal for modeling. Only reason we broke up was with her for over a year. .. Should of went with her desu
>>
>>24124950
I look like a chubby frizzy haired brown girl.
>>
>>24124972
Lol so descriptive. I always found the hardest part is finding any girls of a different race that likes white guys. Like im 5'10 160lbs athletic build . Covered in tattoos listen to a lot of metal / rock. But I drive a lifted dodge pickup. And wear blue jeans t-shirts and Shit kickers.
>>
>>24122880
>5'11
>180
>Slim build
>no muscle

I don't think you know what slim means.
>>
>>24124979
Sounds pretty qt to me
>>
>>24124987
Usually get from a 7.5-9 depending on the girls personal preference
>>
>>24124972
>chubby frizzy-haired brown girl
Please post pics.

That's exactly my type.
>>
>>24124972
Lel so descriptive. I sometimes find the hardest part is finding any girls at all that like me. Like I'm 6'3 200lbs athletic build . Covered in tattoos listen to a lot of music / non-music. But I drive a 350 small K1500 and a minivan. And wear gym shorts t-shirts and slippers.
>>
>>24124996
Try being a country fuck makes it even harder. My exes dad took a long time to warm up to me. >>24124979
Also marine corps veteran. So kind of an asshole at times I guess. Many of times have I debated just moving up to NY to get my ex back. She's the epitome of perfection . just wouldn't have a clue on what to do up there.
>>
File: 16-07-29-09-55-25-883_deco.jpg (505KB, 1038x720px) Image search: [Google]
16-07-29-09-55-25-883_deco.jpg
505KB, 1038x720px
>>24124992
Uhhh here you go?
>>
>>24125014
Please be gf?
>>
File: 0729160625.jpg (362KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
0729160625.jpg
362KB, 1600x896px
>>24125014
Don't really seem to chubby anon.
>when you look like this.
>have qt 3.14 black gf
>hated by most black guys
>>
>>24125056
I'll be honest, I don't usually find white guys attractive. I usually date Asians or Hispanics. but hnng your light eyes are cuuuute.
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 1280x960px
>>24125056
>tfw can't grow a beard like that ever
>>
>>24125072
you're super cute toooooo.
>>
>>24125068
Lol... Usually makes things hard. When I say im white ... Im Irish / native American. Mainly Irish. .. The whole Louisiana redneck thing makes it even harder. Hard enough to find qt black girl that likes white guys. Even harder to find one who likes rednecks. But its also why my ex loves me so much. Completely different from anyone she had ever dated. Also light eyes = sun is forever enemy
>>
>>24125072
Its a gift from odin himself. Ive grown a beard like this since I was 13 (24 now) was a real pain in the ass in the military shaving every day. This is like a 3 month beard keeping it trimmed
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1280x960px
>>24125081
My eyes are green so they aren't as light as yours but this is true.

I wear sunglasses whenever I am outdoors between 5:30am and 8:00pm.

Living in SoCal doesn't help.
>>
>>24125083
My father is an Arab so great beard genes there but my mother is Mediterranean white so that snubbed me out of having a nice beard.
>>
>>24125087
Them feels. Southern Louisiana here the sun is brutal. All the time ive spent in Afghan I looked like a raccoon id never take my shades off.
>>
>>24125081
I didn't know about this. Why are light eyes bad with the sun?
>>
>>24125102
Takes in more sunlight I guess. Idk I just know people with darker eyes typically aren't blinded by the sun as much as people with lighter eyes. Mine are typically blue/Grey so Idk the sun trys to burn them out my face
>>
>>24125102
It's kind of like the tint in car windows.

A lighter tint makes it so that more light passes into your retina.
>>
>>24125117
>>24125121
wow. you guys are like blinded by the sun, and you probably get burned pretty bad living down south, and in SoCal.
>>
>>24125134
My skin is permanently tanned. The last time I was sunburnt was in Morocco over a year ago.
>>
>>24125134
Yeah I don't really burn honestly. Native American blood. I just get bronzed
>>
>>24125141
>>24125146
I guess i need to travel southwest for perfect white men.
>>
>>24125158
Lol southern boys do do it best. I know a few buddy's that are like me (not super into white chicks) like women for the women themself. Not the color of there skin honestly. My ex was the only black girl ive ever really "dated". Been with upwards of 10+ . honestly was going to ask her to marry me, but I didn't want her to not go to new York because of me. Lifes a kick in the balls
>>
>>24125158
Please come Southwest. ;~;
>>
>>24125181
Southern accents on guys are so cute. Southern food is delicious, and southern people have a really special charm about them.

but I don't want to get lynched so I'll never live in the south.

>>24125185
I'm thinking about living in California after college.
>>
>>24125212
What part of California did you have in mind?
>>
>>24125217
San Diego maybe. I considered San Francisco but I live in Boston so I kind of want to get away from the yuppies.
>>
>>24125212
Honestly where I live really isn't "racist" we all grew up together pretty much. From Asian to Hispanic white, black. .. Most of us down here don't really see "color". Some of the older generation is racist but typically keep it to themselves. Like my best friends dad is pretty racist but he loved my girl prolly kuz she's a babe and hes a dirty old pervert Lol but. Its not bad, honestly the black people here are more racist then the white ones.

Like a month ago some black girl with her kid was infront of me at the grocery store and her card was declined. Im a pretty nice guy I offered to pay for it, she turned and said i don't need yo white privelage money. I was like yup you caught me I work 70+ hours a week and work in a bar weekend nights. Privelaged as fuck
>>
The real question is do people on this board find black men attractive?
>>
>>24125222
San Diego has tons of yuppies. If you want to get away from them, consider Riverside or San Bernardino.

I live in Orange County.
>>
>>24125243
I gotta be closer to the ocean thoughh
>>
File: 1418.gif (769KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418.gif
769KB, 320x180px
>>24125225
>>
>>24125255
Ive never hit a woman in my life. But I was tempted to shake a bitch
>>
>>24125252
Well San Diego isn't nearly as bad as San Francisco so you'll be fine.
>>
>>24125278
hmu with your kik and maybe I'll let you know when I move there <:
>>
I fucked a black stripper once, wore a condom thank god (not cuz she black but bc she was stripper), wish I could fuck one that wasnt a stripper and didn't have face tats..... baka. But did have 2 fine other black stripper give me a lap dance together. They called it an oreo haha and was awsome. They also told me I had a big dick for a white boy
>>
Well shit this thread made me feel better as a husky white guy into non-white chicks.
>>
>>24124444
My wife is black.
>>
>>24124444
Older white guy in NYC here. White guys are seen as high prestige. I've had so many options for having black gfs and have had a series of black fuckbuddies too.

My first craigslist fuckbuddy was a black college student. She'd send me nudes all the time. I loved it.

>>24124484
Two main obvious differences. Most of them use shea butter, which has a distinctive smell up close. Most have more tightly curled hair that feels a bit different. Otherwise, tits, pussy, and everything else feel just the same. Most are pretty open minded about sex and most are willing to try random kinky stuff too (no JAPs being super precious). Here's hoping I get another black FWB soon.
>>
>>24124484
A lot of black people have a certain scent, so there's that x 10 because of coital sweat.
>>
Honestly African American is the most dominant race in the world physically and this coming from a white guy
>>
>>24126907
Think about what you said and why you're retarded.
>>
>>24125269
Try working in finance, wearing a suit everywhere and trying to be a nice guy. People judge us like we're the enemy. I swear class divides people more than race.
>>
>>24126907
Yeah and that's why as a skinny white boy I've whipped the piss outta every nigga that's tried shit right?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.