[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People in more rural areas / shittier countrys (EU, US only)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1374871018650.jpg (254KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1374871018650.jpg
254KB, 960x960px
People in more rural areas / shittier countrys (EU, US only) have you ever met somoene here or on a dating site that was in your area that you had any chemistry with?

Do you wish to live in bigger citys where this was easier?
>>
country?
>>
>>24120918
slovenia
>>
>>24120914
If you're a little bit different from the average person and live in an isolated area, then your dating options will be very limited. Your two main possible solutions are to go to a big city and live in one of the more bohemian areas or to go to a college campus, preferably with a large student population. Good luck! You can overcome the isolation by finding lick-minded people and become a joiner (for activities, clubs, groups, or whatever).
>>
>>24120914
I've never seen anyone who was in my area *period*, let alone anyone I had chemistry with.
>>
>>24120934
yep there is no hope it seems. burgers in citys have it so easy
>>
>>24120914
But the real question here is if that's you in the pic? Also I live in a relatively big city yet almost no one draws my attention. It's like little Kardashian clones and wannabe insta hoes
>>
File: 1.jpg (62KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62KB, 620x620px
I live on the outskirts of a medium sized city in Upstate NY and I barely have any chemistry with anyone I meet online. Like, there's a good chunk of people to meet but yet they're all generic girls who seemingly just blend into a personality mush. Nothing unique about any of them. Same interests, same taste in music, same everything.
I just want to find that one girl near me that's different than the rest that would actually want to be with me as well
>>
I'm just in this thread because you specifically told me not to.
>>
>>24120924
seos
nisi edini/edina
>>
From city, would rather find someone from the rural areas whos not so eager to conform to all the fucking shit that the cities excrete
>>
bosnia - saw a fellow bosnian guy posting in pol
closest girl was from serbia, turned out to be a fatass
>>
>>24120914
Well, since I'm not poor, I don't live in the country Nor would I ever want to. Cities have so much to offer. Fields don't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.