[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANYONE ELSE LONELY?!? I don't see a skype thread... >asl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 97

File: image.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
ANYONE ELSE LONELY?!?
I don't see a skype thread...

>asl
>what you look for in another person
>hobbies
>passions
>interests
>pet peeves
>music
>books
>TV/Film
>vidja?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
Ok Op will go first.

>asl
25, female
Intelligence, humor, passion, talent
>hobbies
I make yogurt, I garden, cook, I sew, knit, blah lay
>passions
Art. I art so hard. And I music big time. Animation and film. Caring for animals. Caring for people.
>interests
Art. Art. Art. Art. Writing, philosophy, studying different religions and spirituality, homesteading, mycology, herbology, foraging.
>pet peeves
Big egos, no motivation, mouth smacking
>music
Cloud Cult, et al, prog Rock, jazz
>books
Terry Pritchett stuff, but right now I'm reading A Practical Guide To Kaballah
>TV/Film
All adult swim programming (Rick and Morty obviously) I like old post vaudevillian shows, I like nature documentaries with David Attenborough
>vidja?
Ask me about my vidja
>>
>asl
32/m/Cali
Good sense of humor and honesty
>hobbies
Reading, writing, learning baking, cooking, and bbquing, learning to knit and sew, boxing, watching movies, toy collecting, reading comics, and learning about photography and cinematography.
>passions
Still trying to find it again after I lost it years ago.
>interests
Art, Comics, Movies, Toys, Books, Food, Anime.
>pet peeves
Unnecessary negativity for your own sake or pointless sarcasm.
>music
Right now, i'm in a funk of listening to new wave retro, synth rock, stuff that's similar to 80's Rock.
>books
Various authors ranging from fiction to nonfiction that I don't want to bog down with list here.
>TV/Film
Voltron, TMNT, Rick and Morty, The Flash, Ash vs The Evil Dead, Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Venture Bros.
>vidja?
Don't play much anymore due to school.

>>
>>24118961

I've met cool people on 4chan before, so why not. Looking for new friends, don't care if you're lonely, bored, curious, adventurous. Just hmu

>>asl
25/M/NJ (609,856, plus work in manhattan and philly)
>>what you look for in another person
Someone with genuine interests, driven, balance of independence and partnership, someone that wants to teach me new things
>>hobbies
Museums and tours, Movies, Music (both playing and concerts), Enjoying nature, traveling, and sometimes, just hanging around doing nothing
>>passions
Medicine, Learning, Music, Building Relationships
>>interests
New things, I want to learn something new about the world
>>pet peeves
Smokers, inconsiderate behavior especially when traveling, bad fashion sense
>>music
Brand New, New post-emo-punk-indie (Modern Baseball, Sorority Noise, Basement, La Dispute, many more), Classical (Debussy and impressionists, Mozart and italian classical era, Romantic era fun), Jazz is dope, Kendrick Lamar, some chillwave and electro, long list - music is a major foundation in my life
>>books
Love history books and biographies, reading comics including Saga and East of West, Murakami, Asoiaf
>>TV/Film
Social Network, Scott Pilgram, anything Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg, Magnolia, GoT, Silicon Valley, Harry Potter, Nature and History Docs, QI and brit humor, IT crowd, Cowboy bebop, AoT, many many more
>>vidja?
Yeah casually, Witcher, DS, play hearthstone a lot in between classes, pokemon go

[email protected]
>>
>>24118982
David Attenborough has one sexy voice

>>24118998
Venture Bros is one of the most underrated AS shows of all time
>>
>asl
21/M/USA
compassion, empathy, and connection
>hobbies
writing, biking, mass consumption of media
>passions
dreaming, loving, imagination
>interests
film, old games, meeting new people, exploring
>pet peeves
people who hide their emotions through an ironic facade
>music
Frank Zappa, Broadcast, Animal Collective, Pizzicato Five, Burt Bacharach, The Beach Boys, Joe Meek, Ringo Sheena
>books
Salinger. Keats.
>TV/Film
Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Metropolis, Solaris & Stalker, Spring Summer Fall Winter and Spring Again, King Kong (1933), Chinatown / Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Macross, Patlabor
>vidja?
Persona 3, Hotel Dusk, KGB, Snatcher, Monkey Island, Strider, Final Fantasy

>>
Tired of dead skypes, try dying discords!
https://discord.gg/S7pe8
>>
>>24118982
aka typical ordinary bullshit boring stuff

is there anything interesting to you at all?
>>
>asl

20 / m / The Netherlands

Someone chill and interesting. Engaged in a hobby or passion, something that sets you apart from the crowd.

>hobbies

Mathematics, reading (fiction), painting, weightlifting, Hearthstone

>passions

My own personal success is very important to me, so that could be my ''passion''.

>interests

I enjoy learning new practical things which can be applied in daily life. Furthermore, I enjoy learning about any small interesting new things, I find joy in learning and studying, if that makes sense.

>pet peeves

Arrogance, people who self-loathe and people who behave narrow mindedly.

>music

Metal, rock, but also EDM/chill music sometimes. Basically I can enjoy most genres but I primarily listen to the former 2.

>books

I loved Robinson Crusoe as a kid, nowadays I'll just try a new book and keep going if I enjoy it.

>TV/Film

Currently watching Netflix's Marco Polo. I've enjoyed Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad. I'm pretty easy-going with entertainment, I try new things and if I enjoy them I keep watching, yaknow.

>vidja?

Only Hearthstone, pretty competitive actually. I enjoy the strategic thinking and analysis involved. Apart from that I play Co-op games with friends.

Add me if that piqued your interest :)

On a sidenote: I'm not looking for a relationship or anything as such.
>>
>asl
20/M/Nevada
Honesty and humor
>hobbies
Reading and gaming primarily, would love to get into a few other things but can't right now
>passions
Will see what comes
>interests
Military history, politics
>pet peeves
People being fake or overly serious with me, people starting conversations they clearly have no interest in, extroversion
>music
Large variety, mostly softer eastern european stuff, enjoy jazz
>books
Mostly fantasy and sci-fi, occasionally throw in war memoirs and other non-fiction. The Black Company, Malazan Book of the Fallen, Fencer Trilogy, Forever War
>TV/Film
Don't watch much unless with family/friends, occasional documentaries
>vidja?
Indeed: Witcher, CKII, EUIV, Dwarf Fortress

>>
>>24119302
Dwarf Fort
better than crack, cocaine and ecstasy combined
>>
>asl
22/M/UK
Anything out of the ordinary, someone laid back passionate about something. Someone from europe to play late night videogames with
>hobbies
Traveling either locally or internationally, I plan on visiting every state after graduating from university. Video games, used to be competitive but now it's all pretty casual.
>passions
Music, I pretty much live for music.
>interests
Music festivals, random spontaneous adventures
>pet peeves
I'm easy
>music
UK Hip hop, Drum n Bass, Neurofunk, Electro, House, Dub, Reggae. I practically worship Noisia like the gods of music they are.
>books
Currently reading Kerouac's On The Road.
>TV/Film
Stranger Things, Silicon Valley, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Rick & Morty, Trailer Park Boys, Suits, there's probably more
>vidja?
Mostly Overwatch, Starbound since it was released, Civ 5 but fuck that game

>>
My computer won't let me post for some reason so I can't do the template so I'll just talk.

I'm going to be honest, I just want a girlfriend. I'm also going to be honest and say that I have no redeeming qualities that would make you want to date me. I'm depressed and have no motivation to do anything with my life. I'm a neet who is overweight and average-looking but with the self confidence of a 1/10 and I also have a very small penis. The only the thing I can offer you is kindness, empathy, honesty, loyalty, and willingness to talk with you and help you with your problems... which isn't much. I don't care at all what you look like all I ask is that you are honest to me and have some sort of human decency. The only redeeming physical quality i guess is that I'm tall (6'4) and I'm traditionally smart and can help you with your homework I guess. I really just want a close female friend who cares about me and will support me but that might be too much to ask since I'm not good looking... needless to say I have a lot of mental problems and bad experiences in my life

I know this is kind of a text wall and a lot of you just glanced over this but by chance if a women wants to contact me my skype is nuzzlemybosom we can do more chit chat about my interests and asl there
>>
Yo rick and morty I'ma let you finish but
>>24119082
*grabs mic*
Of ALL TIME
>>
>>24118961
>ANYONE ELSE LONELY?!?
Pretty much always

>asl
22/M/Virginia
Really just somebody to talk with for a while.
Fleeting human contact is the most interesting kind.
>hobbies
Mostly reading, playing video games, watching movies.
A bit of writing here and there, and I go on a lot of long drives with no particular destination in mind.
>passions
New experiences. I don't have much time to myself in my life, but any time I have the opportunity, I'll try something new (regardless of whether I initially think I'll enjoy it)
Too often people discount opportunities because they presume the worst.
>interests
Collecting various interesting things. As it is, I've got a lot of books, old video games, a smattering of different action figures, a handful of cassette tapes, and a few interesting mugs.
I don't like pouring a lot of money into any one thing, so I've got a few smallish eclectic collections.
>pet peeves
People who talk in circles without seeming to be able to make a point.
>music
Most of my personal library is either something that could be categorized as trip-hop (Portishead, Nadine Shah, Tame Impala, etc) or some combination of folk-rock and bluegrass (Trampled By Turtles, Avett Brothers, The Silent Comedy, etc.)
And basically anything from the 80s was pretty great.
>books
I read constantly, at any given point in time I'm usually partway through 3-5 books.
Some of my Favorites are Frank Herbert's Dune, The Croning by Laird Barron, and The Vorrh by Brian Catling.
Books are wonderful, and I will gladly talk about them at any time.
>TV/Film
TV: The X-Files is my all time favorite show. Other good ones are True Detective, Ash vs. Evil Dead, and Farscape
Films: The Thing (1982), The Road Warrior, Army of Darkness, Alien
>vidja?
Some favorites are Fallout 2, Morrowind, The Witcher, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and Anmal Crossing New Leaf.
>>
>>24119627
Dude...come on. Do you have a shred of pride?
>>
>>24118982
Holy shit, how did you make yogurt??
>>
File: 1461612393654.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461612393654.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>A/S/L
18/male/german

>Sexual Orientation
straight

>Relationship Status
single

>Text / Mic / Cam
text and mic, no cam

>Favorite Books
I don't really read fiction, mostly science/philosophy related books
some of my favorites are:
-The World as Will and Representation
-Notes from Underground
-Lolita
-The Gay Science
-Catch-22
-Naked Lunch

>Favorite Vidya
CS:GO (currently DMG), CS:S, PoE, Osu!

>Interests
Vidya, CS, Natural sciences, Chess, Imageboards, Philosophy, Literature

>What boards do you use?
/his/, /vg/, /lit/, /sci/ mainly browsing alternative chans tho.

>Are you Interested in Skype groups?
99% of all group-chats are absolute cancer.
If your chat is actually good and it's content isn't only constant meme-posting I MIGHT be interested in it.

>What languages do you speak?
german, english

>What are you looking for?
People sharing my interests
People to play vidya/chess with.

>not looking for
Constant memers and weeabos
People you cant have serious discussions with

>Contact info
please leave why you've added me
>>
>>24119735
No. I dont. I wouldn't be looking for friends on 4chan if I did. If I posted with more self confidence it wouldn't change anything because of the sheer number of men on here for women to pick out from.

So I figure I might as well be honest with everyone and myself. That's all I can do really.
>>
>18 m ITAGLIA

>no idea m8 just be yourself

>videogames, books, my motorbike, tv series, posting dank memes

>see above

>politics, history, literature, neurology, neurochemistry

>i'm not even sure what a pet peeve is

>metal + various shit i come across

>too many to count, right now les mis + occult / esoteric literature

>drive, breaking bad, narcos, full metal jacket, apocalypse now, family guy...

>metal gear series, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, souls series, spec ops: the line + strategy games + too many more to count

>skype id: capronenero
>>
>tfw lonely
>tfw want just want to spend someone that understands me, but don't even understand myself

Someone kill me please.
>>
>>24120228

How about you post your ID dummy? You might be relieved of a sliver of that loneliness.
>>
File: 57082832_p0_master1200.jpg (216KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
57082832_p0_master1200.jpg
216KB, 600x879px
>A/S/L
19/F/Europe
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Taken
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/idk/no
>Favorite Music
Glitch hop, k-pop, indie, almost everything
>Favorite Shows/Movies
Friends, Weeds, Orphan Black, Dead Like Me, Grace and Frankie, New Girl, Scream, Hannibal
>Interests
Gaming, drawing and watching stuff on netflix
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
Depends on how big they are and when they're active
Friends~
>What are you NOT looking for?
People over 25
>Contact Info
qtkitties
>>
File: berlin 2013.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
berlin 2013.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>A/S/L
21/M/Sweden
I look for someone that is social and kind, that's all. Anything else would just be a +.
>hobbies
Reading about science, politics and history.
>passions
Gaming and talking to people
>interests
Ehm. In addition to already mentioned things, listening to music.
>Pet peeves
Untruthful and exploiting people.
>Music
In Flames, Wardruna, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Five Finger Death Punch mostly.
>Books
The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown
A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin
>TV/Film
The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Last Ship, Vikings, Marko Polo, Black Sails, Containment. And anything made by Marvel.
>Vidja
Everything made by Blizzard, LoL, CoH, C&C, Arma 3, MC, Fallout and Elder Scroll series..
(I've got 90+ games on Steam, I honestly cannot mention even a tenth of the games I play)
>Skype
utah-can (should find one with the nickname Neuwa)
>>
File: tumblr_mp5wkpKP1b1qe3873o1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp5wkpKP1b1qe3873o1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>skype
GIFFYBOX
>asl
18/m/toronto
Someone caring, optimistic, fun. Any sort of energy or enthusiasm would be nice, somebody willing to open up and talk to
>hobbies
As a hobby I like to draw, skate, i've had almost every kind of board asides a longboard. They're just too big to lug around. I love discovering new music, I"ll sit on Spotify all day finding new bands and songs. I like to socialize and make friends!
>passions
I'm passionate about self discovery, understanding and figuring myself out because lately i've been in some sort of a rut. It's complicated. I'm passionate about music, i'm passionate about a lot of things.You just have to bring it up. But I get so invested in conversations it's crazy hahaha
>interests
DIdn't I already say? asides from what i've said I can give everything a chance once. totally open to learning about new things!
>pet peeves
People who just don't try/ put any effort.
>music
hiphop/rap - indie/alternative/rock and everything in between
>books
Modern Romance, IT, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
>TV/Film
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Goodfellas, Raging Bull, Taxi Driver and I don't know... Scott Pilgrim vs the world. Special movie to me. I also like the shows Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, and Madmen
>vidja?
Sometimes, PS3.
>>
Dae want to be alone but can't stand the loneliness? Whenever I'm doing anything social I always end up feeling like I don't want to be there and just disappear ._.
>>
>asl
21/m/aus
charisma, humour, effort
>hobbies
gym, hiking, bike riding
>passions
cooking, building
>interests
above
>pet peeves
rudeness, bluntness, attitude
>music
foals, portishead, radiohead, air, aphex twin, massive attack
>books
>TV/Film
the prestige, the departed, lotr trilogy, hp trilogy, intestellar
>vidja?
overwatch, dota2

skype - hmclean44
>>
File: image.jpg (492KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492KB, 674x1200px
18 / F / anime princess

S k y p e: chelseamcbridex1
>>
>asl
20/m/uk
some kind of conversation, retarded or not i dont really care
>hobbies
videogames, drinking, drawing, drugs
>passions
^
>interests
aren't these all like the same three things?
>pet peeves
boring people and fuckin weebs
>music
elliott smith to kendrick lamar and all the rock, hip hop, folk and edm inbetween
>books
read catcher in the rye once, didnt make me shoot john lennon
>TV/Film
mad men, boardwalk empire
>vidja?
leeg, play pokemon emulators when im helllaaaa bored
>skype: aspaceathome
>>
>asl
18 m uk
Long chats
>hobbies
Flight simulator
>passions
Long flight sim sessions
>interests
Airplanes
>pet peeves
Straight people
>music
Techno
>books
CUBA
>TV/Film
Tom Clancy
>vidja?
Fight sim
>>
>>24118982
I am asking you about your vidya
consider yourself asked
>>
>asl
18/m/Somewhere cold
Females (preferably) just anyone that can give me attention, might sound like a lil bitch but yee bois
>hobbies
Photography,Long boarding and Vidya
>passions
Photography
>interests
Art,Photography,Cinematography video editing, vidja and more stuff
>music
Almost anything
>books
GOT
>TV/Film
Game of thrones, Misfits, Marco polo, LOTR and more stuff
>vidja?
Top 3
Skyrim
Life Is Strange
Halo

fyi i made the account when i was a kid, hance the name
>>
File: tumblr_ndueozGU8J1qzuxp0o1_400.jpg (180KB, 393x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndueozGU8J1qzuxp0o1_400.jpg
180KB, 393x394px
>asl
22/m/nj
is nice, isnt stuck up, is smart
>hobbies
videojuegos, guitar, the grim reefer
>passions
writing music, learning about future technologies, helping others
>interests
film, marketing, the singularity
>pet peeves
people who are lazy/dumb, being touched
>music
mostly punk and lo fi bedroom stuff
>books
currently reading the singularity by kurzweil, faves include women by bukowski and the stranger by camus
>TV/Film
big game of thrones nerd but i mostly go for gritty crime stuff (anything scorsese), adult swim programming and some anime
>vidja?
currently playing a lot of overwatch on pc and stuff on gba/snes emulators but im always lookin for new gamez

yung.nuns
>>
File: 71JQLm2cclL._SL1024_.jpg (154KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
71JQLm2cclL._SL1024_.jpg
154KB, 812x1024px
Not really lonely but this is the only active Skype thread so why not?

>asl
30/M/UK
People who enjoy /pol/ humour, bad movies or retro vidya
>hobbies
Building and painting model kits, walking dogs for miles, studying Evolutionary psychology
>passions
Gundam, yes I'm a fucking weeb.
>interests
These 3 questions are basically the same thing.
>pet peeves
Over sensitive people. People who add you then don't say anything
>music
Rockabilly, Ska, Punk, Trance
>books
Currently reading The Turner Diaries. It's scary how predictive it is, every time I read something that isn't true it happens like a week later.
>TV/Film
Catching up on modern horror films at the moment. Just finished The Boy and hated it. Also trying to get into Ultraman Orb and failing.
>vidja?
Going through Mame stuff at the moment and playing Digimon Heroes on my phone. Looking for a good MMO to play or an online shooter (Not overwatch), if you have any recommendations it would be appreciated.

>>
26/M/Canada

I'm tired but for some reason can't sleep. I'm just looking for someone to chat with about anything.

amoebaman1337
>>
>>24121990
nigga did you really get your eyebrows done and whatever makeup that is on the eyelashes?
>>
>>24118961
29 m dc
Neet, another bi/gay (and white) neet ideally but I guess any sort of lost soul works
Hobbies ideally would be concerts, museums, music, film
How is different from passions?
Interests? Still how different? Add cooking and outdoor sports maybe. And international politics.

Pet Peeves, close minded people, passive aggressive people, fake people.

Music: Lately Hand Clap by Fitz and the Tantrums and on a nostalgia listening to Robyn (show me love, do you know (what it takes)) kick.

Wish I had the patience for books mostly read news and magazines.

Saw stranger things recently and enjoyed it. Also enjoyed Midnight Special.

NO VIDYA

Skype is systemicabortion

Plz no more lonely
>>
>>24123333
nigga did you really get quads?
>>
>>24121990
If I were this pretty I'd have a husband by now. Le sigh.
>>
>>24123333

ahaha i dont have any makeup, or any work done to my face? wtf
>>
>>24123350

haha thanks :P
>>
>>24121990
heh heh heh
>>
>>24119898
Buddy, maybe start by just looking for regular old friends first. There are more ways to build confidence besides finding a girl friend.
>>
>asl
22/m/EU
similar interests and attitude
>hobbies
programming, playing instruments, some weeb stuff, journal writing, recently trying my hand at drawing
>passions
I'd like to get into game development
>interests
science, technology
>pet peeves
normalfags, /pol/acks
>music
alt. rock, smooth jazz, meme music, don't really keep a list of fave bands
>books
fantasy, sci-fi, non-fiction
recently been reading 'the grim company' series
>TV/Film
not really
>vidja
PlanetSide 2

>>
>>24120653
How do I filter out a user by comment?
I want to block any post with "qtkitties" in it
>>
File: IMG_20150323_161831.jpg (164KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150323_161831.jpg
164KB, 1440x1080px
>asl
Nova Scotia.

I just want everyone to love me

>hobbies
anything about riding and or balancing on wood. ( skate board, surf board, dicks, snow board )

>passions
Spirt, sound, and physiology/sociology

>interests
Everything ( ADD )

>pet peeves
Chewing with you mouth open you fucking filthy animal

>music
Save the R&B and cuntree, I can like almost anything. mostly alt stuff.

>books
I can't read, but wheel of time is ok

>TV/Film
I donut watch tv and hardly ever watch anime.

>vidja?
all games suck so I try them all.
>>
File: tits.jpg (63KB, 534x871px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
63KB, 534x871px
>>24125384
Qnique1409 = skype
>>
File: 1468234141345.png (574KB, 1366x705px) Image search: [Google]
1468234141345.png
574KB, 1366x705px
>asl
18/M/Nyc
Conversation,chill time
>hobbies
Music,Bmx,/fa/,Dude weed lmao
>passions
Art,Music,Techshit
>interests
Vidya,Music
>pet peeves
Bullshit,Cunts
>music
Most of brainfeeder,hiphop,rap,osts
>books
game of thrones,Manga mostly
>TV/Film
studio ghibli anything,Netflix
>vidja?
Gamecube games and steam shit
>contact
steam-quietyamz
skype-kidxiongmao
instagram and twitter-whattheyams
>>
>>24118961
>asl
19/Female/Israel
Someone on the same "wavelength", can't be easily described desu
>hobbies
Vidya, music, reading, staring at clouds
>passions
See hobbies
>interests
See hobbies
>pet peeves
???
>music
http://www.last.fm/user/Chillrend
>books
ASOIAF, Some Russian Fantasy book, Malazan
>TV/Film
Nah
>vidja?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MoonSpawn/

Ask for Skype if you want.
>>
>>24125991
Added on steam. Or so i think. You play modded chivalry aswell or just the normal modes
>>
>>24125991
id?
>>
>>24125991
this is a male from /r9k/, uses a pic of his crush to find dudes to talk to
>>
File: dank.jpg (30KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
30KB, 615x615px
>asl
20/F/Canada
Patient and understanding.
>hobbies
kek
>passions
People, food, memes.
>interests
Gardening, outdoorsy stuff e.g fishing, hiking, hunting
>pet peeves
People who add and dont respond/ make an effort to tlak.
>music
Dillon, Depeche Mode, Lykke Li, Blind Melon, The Shins, Bon Iver, Passion Pit, Cage the Elephant, Tame Impala, Black Kids, Kakkmaddafakka, Smashing Pumpkins.
>books
reading some poe right now.
>TV/Film
horror, horror, romantic drama, drama in general.
>vidja?
idk ps4 stuff, also like getting my ass kicked on pokemon showdown.
>Skype
shmemequeen
>>
>>24126318
Gandalf, is that you?
9/10 hawt beard.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>asl
18,Female,U.K. (Manchester)

Groups , no dick fagging
>hobbies
Video games , drugs lmao, my dog
>passions
I like music and pulp fiction
>interests
Dogs and psychology
>pet peeves
Cocky Cunts
>music
Grundge,Indie,Vaporwave
>books
Classics and Stephen King
>TV/Film
Pulp fiction,AHS, shutter island
>Vidya
Most indie games , The culling , LOL ,Dota, overwatch
> Contact
Eleener
>>
>A/S/L
22/M/USA
>Sexual Orientation
STR8
>Text / Mic / Cam
All of them IDC
>Favorite Music
Right now really into tame impala. I'll listen to a lot of stuff though.
>Favorite Movies
Pacific Rim (I liked it leaf me alone.)
>Favorite TV Shows
I don't really watch TV so I'm gonna have to be basic and say GoT.
>Favorite Books
Fuck books honestly. I read enough of those for college classes.
>Favorite Vidya
Dark Bowls, MGS series
>Interests
Anime, shooting guns, programming, wanting to brush a girls hair
sure
english and weeb
>Pic
Yeah
>Contact Info
facebook:vanlieshoutt

Please play overwatch with me.
>>
>>24126404
Those lips though you are gorgeoussss. too bad we fell out a while ago though.
>>
>asl
20/M/NL
Just someone to talk with. About serious and non serious things, kinda small talk i guess.
>hobbies
Sport, vidya, watching series, cooking
>pet peeves
Having one sided conversations
>music
EDM and pop i think, I listen to a bit of every thing tough.
>TV/Film
Really into mr robot at the moment, like horror movies
>vidja?
Started playing overwatch, play a lot of binding of Isaac

>>
File: self.jpg (51KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
self.jpg
51KB, 640x799px
>asl
29/m
humor, idc about ambition, status, income..but if you're passionate about something, thats awesome. no anime/weaboo/card collecting neckbeards though. pls be doing something worthwhile...even if its drinking professionally.

>hobbies
music is my number one. and, nah, no single artist has ever literally "changed my life"..I just really like music.

>passions
music, art, film, science, history.
>interests
wtf i just described them all lol.

>pet peeves
cold shoulders.

>music
loads of stuff. really need to have a proper chat about this. but i guess I really, really like Elliott Smith.

>books
Vonnegut

>TV/Film
Kubrick

>vidja?
Strategy PC games, senpai
>>
>>24126919
>>
File: WIN_20160729_20_03_03_Pro (2).jpg (92KB, 736x570px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160729_20_03_03_Pro (2).jpg
92KB, 736x570px
>asl
18/M/USA
a good level of calm and a good attitude
>hobbies
LARP, vidya, tv/film
>passions
Just a lot of stuff in general.
>interests
""
>pet peeves
Constant repitition of one idea.
>music
Not country
>books
Mainly been reading academic work lately preparing for college
>TV/Film
Bojack Horseman/House of Cards/Fruits Basket/Other shows with good feels and thought provoking plot
>vidja?
a lot
>>
>ASL
21/M/CA
>What you look for in another person
Compassion, commitment...can show me things in unique ways
>Hobbies
Writing, im a good cook... i like all sorts of sports.. video games obviously.. reaing.. going out, listening to music.
>pet peeves
Honestly just don't be mean
>Music
Classical~Dubstep
>Tv/Film
I enjoy learning about media more than talking about it.
>Vidja
All of them

>Skype
fadingxstar (Alternatively it may be Josh Sefers)
>>
>asl
29/m/us

> Sexual Orientation
Straight.

> Text/mic/cam
Yes/sure/I don't own one.

In a girl - playful. Maybe a little sarcastic, maybe a little sweet. Good heart. Gets excited about things. Affectionate

People in general - Honest. forthright. Willing to take responsibility for themselves. Easy going/laid back. Can discuss ideas without getting upset about them.

>hobbies / passions / interests
Reading, writing, art, role-playing, table-top gaming, studying for fun, learning shit. History, religion, philosophy, debating weird ideas and abstract concepts.

>pet peeves
Dodging responsibility for yourself, getting upset over differences of opinion, lying about anything

>music
All over the place. Folk, grunge, bluegrass, rap, goth, industrial, NWBHM -- really, just about anything.

>books
A Song of Ice and Fire, Dune, anything Robert E. Howard of Lovecraft, michael moorecock, jim butcher, Anathem, American Gods

>TV/Film
Deadwood, Hell on Wheels, Sons of Anarchy, Rome, Spartacus, Black Sails, The Walking Dead, the Peaky Blinders, Justified -- basically anything that revolves around sex, violence, and inevitable tragedy. The only movies I've really watched in the last few years were the Marvel movies.

>vidja?
Not a huge vidja person, but I enjoy rpgs - elder scrolls, fallout, the witcher, etc.

> Languages
English and a smattering of german profanity.

email
[email protected]
>>
don't let the thread die <.<
>>
>>24125387
>trying to draw attention to your Skype name by posting my cowtit dream girl

Fuck off you faggot, I hope you die alone
>>
File: doggo.jpg (58KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
58KB, 300x275px
>asl
18/F/USA
I want someone to talk to late at night....someone who wants to hear me ramble and is able to have good discussions
>hobbies
Quilting, hiking, reading
>pet peeves
Loud and rude people
>music
I really enjoy some shoegaze, Burzum, They Might be Giants. I have broad tastes, and am willing to discuss any genre.
>books
Camus, Dostoyevsky
>TV/Film
The Office, X Files, Twin Peaks.
Inside, Grey Gardens, Submarine
>vidja?
I don't play anything regularly, but I really enjoy text adventure games. I would be open to downloading games if I got along with someone and playing with them.

depressiondoesntmakeuinteresting
>>
>>24127957
Sent you an add.
>>
File: 20160728_020714.jpg (604KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_020714.jpg
604KB, 2560x1536px
>asl
21/m/tn
i dont know
>hobbies
puking & crying
>passions
writing
>interests
literature
>pet peeves
i dont know im willing to put up with a lot of stuff
>music
les rallizes denudes, keiji haino, shizuka, etc
>books
infinite jest, white noise
>TV/Film
blue velvet
>vidja?
jrpg's
>>
>>24128059
oh i forgot my skype... its blue.house.painter
>>
>>24126192
Proof?
>>
>asl
25/m/au
just some to have fun with, make jokes, tlak about interests
>hobbies
movies, comics, books, games
>passions
love horror movies especially bad ones.
>interests
same as above really
>pet peeves
rude people
>music
heavy metal/power metal, iron maiden, slayer, sabaton, avantasia
>books
any richard laymon books
>TV/Film
anything really, horror and comedy, army of darkness is my favourite movie
>vidja?
anything that looks interesting and fun, mostly on Xbox One

>>
>>24126498
this guy is rlly nice! everyone should be his friend.
he's my friend so don't steal him, but u can steal him a little.
>>
File: 1231421312.jpg (26KB, 314x332px) Image search: [Google]
1231421312.jpg
26KB, 314x332px
>>24128364

Idk he called me a dumb looser.
>>
>>24120653
>taken
>"lonely"
>>
File: Dewie.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dewie.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>A/S/L
Male/USA
>Sexual Orientation
Being str8 is gr8
>Relationship Status
Not interested
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Yes/Maybe
>Favorite Music
I listen to almost anything but country and mainstream new hip hop. My favorite genres are metal, synthwave, chill hop, and EDM. Examples of artists I love are Pantera, Carpenter Brut, Nujabes
>Favorite Movies
Various documentaries,The Raid, Drive, The Shawshank Redemption, 5 Centimeters Per Second, The Truman Show, Iron Giant, Yojimbo, Sanjuro
>Favorite TV Shows
Samurai Jack, Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Arrested Development, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop
>Favorite Books
Halo novels such as Ghosts of Onyx, various comic books/graphic novels, World War I history books (ex. John Keegan).
>Favorite Vidya
Hotline Miami is easily my favorite game of all time. Absolutely adore the first and second game and think the first is a masterpiece. I also am a huge fan of the Halo franchise right below Hotline Miami and love the lore. My other favorites include Dishonored and Fallout: New Vegas. I also enjoy Insurgency, PAYDAY 2, Killing Floor with friends.
>Interests
I am interested in almost every media, whether it be video games, anime, comic books, cartoons, manga, history etc. Besides that, I love talking to interesting people and making friends and consider it a hobby in a sense. I try and keep an open mind on things but won't hesitate to bash on things I find stupid. I do not censor myself.
>What boards do you use?
/b/, /co/, /v/, /his/ mostly. Sometimes I go on /wsg/, /k/, /gif/, rarely /a/, /wg/
Very
English and dank memes
Bad people, edgelords, cringelords
Cool people to talk to. Don't matter what you are as long as you're a cool person and you're fun to talk to. I also run a group chat.
>Contact Info
tehcommanderp
>>
Any femanons wanna watch 2 hot bi guys suck and duck each other on Skype
>>
File: image.png (676KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
676KB, 640x640px
>asl
18, F, ur heart

chelseamcbridex1
>>
File: imageedit_2_7622678745.gif (325KB, 844x1500px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_2_7622678745.gif
325KB, 844x1500px
whats uppppppppppppppp

>asl
20/fem/MD
sense of humor!! nice, funny, smart, etc
>hobbies
knitting, baking, movies, ukulele, writing
art, crafting, studying
>passions
stop... why am i being attacked
>interests
music, art, film, science, writing, also all of my hobbies?? idk what do u want
>pet peeves
the sound of people clipping their nails, dust bunnies, littering, dolphins
>music
love emo!!!!! post-rock!!! sad sad songs that make your chest and stomach hurt!!! new wave, indie folk, alt r&b, math rock, shoegaze
>books
textbooks mostly
>TV/Film
love all movies, especially bad movies!!! romcoms, horror, foreign films, indie, shitty low budget, Disney/Pixar, documentaries
>vidja?
no
>contact
goblinsprobably
>>
>>24120653
>Relationship Status
Taken

G E T O U T REEEEEEEE
>>
>asl
18 m IL USA
>Text/mic/cam
Yes
>looking for
Female with energy and creativity
>hobbies
Body fitness, jogging with my dog, tennis,vidya
>passion
To be the best version of myself and leave a mark of my existence
>Interests
Politics, economics, news
>pet peeves
I haven't come cross any yet
>music
Edm,trap,some rap
>books
Not much of a reader, but my favorite would be going bovine
>Movies
Leon the professional, drive,Goodfellas
>etc
I'm looking for females to talk to specifically you can just be my friend or,I'm looking for a relationship but a long distance one is a stretch.
>Skype
Bigbantheory
>>
>A/S/L
20 M USA
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes / maybe / maybe
>Favorite Music
Linkin Park
Fort Minor
Trapt
>Favorite Movies
Iron Man
Dead Pool
Alice through the looking glass
cabin in the woods
Ant-Man
Big Hero 6
>Favorite TV Shows
I don't watch much TV so I can't think of any off hand but I sure I have some
>Favorite Books
Pendragon
Hungery Games books
Nineteen Eighty-Four(not a Fav but still a good read)
Steelheart
Firefight (The Reckoners)
>Favorite Vidya
Risk of rain
Don't starve
Garry's Mod
team fortress 2
Fall out 4
>Interests
Biking, reading, coding, talking, anime and some others that I can't think of
depends
English
>Pic
maybe but not likely
>Contact Info
andrew_parker51
please leave why you added me
>>
>>24128467
Why would any sane female want to watch this?
>>
File: photo (4).jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo (4).jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>asl
20/m/california

literally anything, bored out of my mind

>hobbies
skate, walking and hiking thats about it

>passions
cars and women

>interests
cars women and vidya

>pet peeves
autistic people

>music
hiphop, alternative, rock, rap

>books
im illiterate

>TV/Film
american dad, rick and morty, etc

>vidja?
mostly pc stuff
>>
>>24129151
forgot my skype

Manny_Baker
>>
>>24129151
why do you post a female picture??
>>
>>24128398
I still need friends.
>>
21/M/UK
Has curious interests / able to just talk shit
>hobbies
Bookworm, drinking tea, drawing, music
>passions
Walking up mountains, swimming in cold rivers
>pet peeves
People who take themselves too seriously
>music
Beach Boys, The Kinks, The Zombies, Bjork, Radiohead etc
>books
literature, with a special interest in Old English poetry
>TV/Film
I like the Don Hertzfeldt short films - I also like old movies - Charlie Chaplin, Lillian Gish, Buster Keaton etc
>vidja?
I don't really play games anymore, but I did play Earthbound a few years back

Skype - live:aaron942010
>>
>>24129652
Living alone this summer. So lonely :'(
>>
>>24119082
It's a wonderful show about the adventures in failure, doesn't get the respect it deserves.
>>
File: j48_n.jpg (155KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
j48_n.jpg
155KB, 539x960px
>A/S/L
24/M/Chicago
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
sure
>Favorite Music
post-punk/new wave talking heads, st vincent, gary numan, brian eno, led zep, van dyke parks, Washed Out, pretenders, flock of seagulls, steely dan, OMD, Devo, buggles, men at work, the the, Dream academy, The shins. Fruit Bats, gary jules, tallest man on earth, City and Colour, arcade fire, b52's, foo fighters, oasis, beatles (+solo works), beach boys, rolling stones, moody blues, ELP, pink floyd, alan parsons, styx, thomas dolby, passion pit, the pillows, radiohead, m83, lettuce.
>Favorite Movies
Jurassic Park, Fantasia, early disney films, Twister, Titanic, Star Wars, early Star Trek, silent films, Fritz Lang, Chaplin,
>Favorite TV Shows
Seinfeld, Cheers, Sunny, Frasier, House of Cards, Scrubs, TNG, Even Stevens
>Favorite Books
Ian Fleming, Michael Crichton, architecture theory books
>Favorite Vidya
Nintendo 64 and older
>Interests
urban exploring, abandoned places, photography, architecture, theory, piano, cameras, model building, vintage tech, diy projects, road trips, new places.
no
English, some spanish some greek some italian

>Contact Info
acertopflight3
>>
>>24125991
plz skype?
>>
>asl
21/M/UK
Someone who is laid back and knows how to have a laugh and right now someone who can be a bit lewd/flirty.
>hobbies
Socializing and playing games
>passions
Gaming and spending time with good company
>interests
Anime, gaming, music.
>pet peeves
People who pretend to give a shit or those who make no effort.
>music
J rock, k pop, trap, will listen to anything as long as it sounds good.
>books
N/A
>TV/Film
Jump Street Movies.
>vidja?
Destiny mainly.
>>
>>24130504
skype?
>>
>asl
24/m/london
Dick picks, hookups, no serious talk
>hobbies
>passions
Engineeriing
>interests
skype groups, lifting weights, drinking
>pet peeves
Serious people, intellectuals, white people
>music
Kayne West
>books
lol who has time
>TV/Film
Star Wars
>vidja?
LoL, DotA, CS:Go

az.kaj
>>
>A/S/L

24 m usa

>Sexual Orientation

Straight

>Text / Mic / Cam

Yes Yes Maybe

>Favorite Music

Anything not country

>Favorite Movies

Pulp Fiction, Chronicle, To kill your darling, Afflicted, The amazing spiderman

>Favorite TV Shows

Dexter and Supernatural

>Favorite Books

Dexter series

>Favorite Vidya

Destiny Halo and all the Final Fantasys

>Interests

Drinking Video games and paranormal stuff

Hell yes

English

>Pic

Its me

>Contact Info

Kik: snakeeater2015
>>
>>24128059
BRO IM FROM KENTUCKY
ADD ME ON SKYPE
kisho.arima
>>
File: 1457724970203.jpg (94KB, 874x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1457724970203.jpg
94KB, 874x1192px
>asl
18/M France
>Orientation
Depends iunno
>Text/Mic/Cam
Yep / maaayyybe / prolly nat m8
Chillin n' dank meymeyz
>passions
Physics, Chemistry, Tech, vidya, comfyness
>interests
see above
>pet peeves
Easily offended people
>music
Metal, other stuffs not important
>books
Rendezvous with Rama, dune, JJBA
>TV/Film
JJBA, brekin bed, The gr8 gatsby
>vidja
yeh, Factorio, mark of the ninja, stuff
>contact
the_baron_of_cats
>>
Skype = Godda2882

Looking for anyone wanting to suck and moan on cam while I jerk
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 870x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 870x847px
>>24118961
>asl
23 / m / USA

inner beauty, unique perspective on things

>hobbies
music

>passions
music

>interests
music

>pet peeves
aviator shades

>music
yes

>books
no

>TV/Film
hmmmm

>vidja?
i like to think about artistically helping craft somethng magical, but not really a heavy player
>>
File: dingus.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>A/S/L
18, m, connecticut
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Been single for a while
>Text / Mic / Cam
Text is best I guess
>Favorite Music
Classic rock, shit like Dio and stuff
>Favorite Books
Science fiction; Alfred Bester is a god
>Favorite Shows/Movies
I'm a sucker for british television, favorite movie is Dr. Strangelove
>Favorite Vidya
Megaman Zero, Chrono Trigger, fuck basically anything old-skool
>Other Interests
I make music digitally, and I'm working on a video game project
Fuck no
...English
Cool people to talk to about life and stuff
...shallow people? Cougars? I dunno
>Pic
Related
>Contact Info
Skype is pl4ntm4n
>>
File: IMG_0787.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
Welp, to anyone who wants to add me, just tell you're from /soc/ please ! ~

>asl
23 / M / France ( Strasbourg )

Don't know... Someone to talk with, just that. I'm okay with skype calls and webcam and stuff, i don't really care.

>hobbies / passions / interests
Doing medieval reenacment, art, role-playing, table top gaming, reading, writing, music, party, all thoses kind of stuff !

>pet peeves
Don't really have some, people do what they want

>music
Pretty much open for everything. Right now, listening classical music. ( Toccata & Fugue )

>books
Dans Simmons / Lovecraft are favs.

>TV/Film
Sci-fi, thrillers, animations, fantasy, but i don't know that much movies / series.

>vidja?
Indies Games / Rogue-like / RPG's in general.
>>
>asl
21/M/???
Don't care, join this group
https://join.skype.com/HMRKX0wjBGb5
My name is Rusty and my group and I are bored and looking for new people. Come join in.
>>
I am pretty much a generic man
>asl
male
UK
Talkative, Funny
>hobbies
Climbing, travelling, generic bullshit
>passions
Friends and fucking new people
>interests
People
>pet peeves
People who are closed
>music
pretty much anything, into PMJ atm
>books
Just read the song of ice and fire, pretty good
>TV/Film
fucking lion king
>vidja?
played Halo most of my life, but loved this games on ffiends.com which was a clicky rpg
>>
File: me.jpg (637KB, 1836x2366px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
637KB, 1836x2366px
>A/S/L
22, m, chile
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
single
>Text / Mic / Cam
yes, idk, yes
>Favorite Music
a little bit of everything, mostly jazz, hip hop, classic rock
>Favorite Books
house of leaves
>Favorite Shows/Movies
LOST. i love 80s films, mostly John Hughes also explotation films and B movies
>Favorite Vidya
FFVII, Earthbound, Zelda Oot
>Other Interests
Im into filmmaking, writing, hiking and urban exploration
no really
Spanish/english
>Pic
Related
>Contact Info
Skype is mr_mirageman
>>
>>24118982
Seeing as how you have aposemetism hair, it was completely obvious what you were into.
>>
>asl
26/M/WI
Personable, funny, mutual interests, new interests to recommend to me, skeptical, can be an asshole with me, immature but can be an adult
>hobbies
listening to music, MtG, watching films/tv, reading comics (when I ever DO read.. not too often), nature walks, playing piano + singing, learning about cosmology and basic astrophysics (basic basic.. like no math-basic)
>passions
#1 Music
#2 Standup Comedy (love comedy.. went and did an open mic once too)
#3 Not being the biggest fuck up (trying to improve constantly)
>interests
see hobbies
>pet peeves
People who claim to be an authority on a subject and acting like it should end all further discussion, people who obsess on one thing instead of taking in the larger picture, people who don't admit they can be wrong, noises being repeated over and over (drives me insane and I don't know why)
>music
Currently listening to: The Jezables, Vince Staples, Frank Ocean, Leprous, Scale the Summit, Banks, Rihanna, Run the Jewels, Fallujah, Four Tet, Football etc, TWIABP, Godspeed You, Yndi Halda, Jessie Ware, Empress Of, Christine and the Queens.. a lot more
>books
I read comics, not books.. dunno why! I'm trying to get into audiobooks though. So for comics: Crossed, Red Son, Pride of Baghdad, Saga, Locke & Key, New 52 Animal Man and Swamp Thing
>TV/Film
The Office (US), Stranger Things, Arrested Development, Mr. Show, Portlandia, SNL (when it's great it's great), Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Forensic Files, Making a Murderer.. tons more
>vidja?
Final Fantasy Tactics is my shit.
>contact
kik: dgrwl
>>
>asl
24, female
Someone to chat and talk anytime about random things... I mean friends, lmao
>hobbies
drawing, read, play videogames, watch tv series and movies, swimming, get high
>passions
digital art, fx makeup
>interests
art, ideology, film
>music
EDM, experimental, alternative rock, metal, jazz, hip hop...
>books
fantasy, scifi, ideology
>TV/Film
Faves: star trek (original, not JJ's), battlestar galactica, mr. robot, and so on and so on
>vidja?
FFVIII, Zelda the phantom hourglass, star wars the force unleashed, skyrim....

>>
File: 222222.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
222222.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>Female/21
>Personality
>Anime,games.
WoW,Hearthstone,sc2

>>
File: WIN_20160721_05_27_22_Pro.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160721_05_27_22_Pro.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>asl
25/M/Canada
I'm not really sure
>hobbies
pc gaming and cars
>passions
driving
>interests
Astronomy, technology
>pet peeves
Not many things bother me enough to consider then "pet peeves"
>music
Kaskade, Kavinsky, Justice, DJ Mhedi, ZHU, G-Eazy, Logic, Fetty Wap, Trivium, Super Eurobeat, The Weeknd, Super Eurobeat
>books
A Song of Ice and Fire
>TV/Film
Game of Thrones, Dragon Ball Z, Seinfeld, The Office, Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Star Trek TnG, Initial D

The Fast and the Furious, Tokyo Drift, The Matrix Trilogy, First Blood, The Terminator 1 and 2, Pineapple Express, 007 Golden Eye, Star Trek, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
>vidja?
The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion, Fallout 3 and 4, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and 5, Dota 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Civilization 5

>>
>asl
girl
big claws for pinching and firey eyes
>hobbies
music & video games
>passions
mcdonalds filet of fish
>interests
nap time
>pet peeves
whack questionnaires
>music
most things! we can share music later
>books
i don't think so bub
>TV/Film
shameless
>vidja?
roguelike games, dark souls, starcraft, others
>skype
nionvio

if you're bored enough to add me plz type words into the add request
>>
File: 151Mew_OS_anime_6.png (62KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
151Mew_OS_anime_6.png
62KB, 1254x1254px
>asl
18muk
friends
>music
all sorts, we can hang out on plugdj
>TV/Film
seen most of the good stuff on netflix, watching Power atm
>vidja?
Ive got steam and play runescape too
>skype
pertertoh
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (396KB, 788x495px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
396KB, 788x495px
ASL
Doesn't Matter, join this group it's fuckin amazing.
https://join.skype.com/HMRKX0wjBGb5
>>
File: 268809419230281728_35s_d.jpg (107KB, 473x680px) Image search: [Google]
268809419230281728_35s_d.jpg
107KB, 473x680px
>asl
20/M/NJ
Nice. That's about it.
>hobbies
Music, songwriting, video games, talking to people, working out.
>passions
Paying music is the only hobby I never get tired of.
>interests
Cute things, studying new things, documentaries about dumb things, languages, anime.
>pet peeves
People that add me yet never talk.
>music
Chvrches, Death Cab for Cutie, Title Fight, Modern Baseball, Avicii, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kanye West, Grieves AnnenMayKentereit, Shakey Graves, Taylor Swift, The Wombats, Blink 182, All Time Low, The Front Bottoms, Robert DeLong, there's a ton more. I try to listen to as much as possible.
>books
Don't read much anymore.
>TV/Film
Don't really watch too much of either, but Nathan For You was amazing.
>vidja?
WoW, GW2, Tera, Overwatch, The Culling, etc. I have a bunch of games on steam.

>>
>asl
F 20 UK
Someone who can tell me interesting things about themselves and also show interest in me in order to have fun and fulfilling conversations.
>hobbies
travel, playing music, exercise, spending time with animals, festivals
>passions
music, animals, nature, love
>interests
psychology, time travel, the universe, magic, illusionists, eggs... yo mama...
>pet peeves
annoying assholes who dont hold conversation well and then complain that i aint replying
>music
house, deep house, techno house, disco house, dream pop, 80s
>books
derren brown (tricks of the mind)
the time traveller's wife
true blood
>TV/Film
horror, thriller, drama
>vidja?
NO
>>
>>24135057
oops forgot to post my skype eggsandbacon4
>>
>>24135081
Heresy!
>>
>>24118961

>asl
24/M/UK
Just be nice really idk. Bisex so male or female w/e
>hobbies
cooking and baking gaming (video and tabletop) walking/exploring, perving on cuties, model tanks
>passions
nature and animals, music, history, food, males and females
>interests
history especially vikings/medieval era, weaponry
>pet peeves
arrogance, impatience, attention seekers, ignorance, poor hygiene
>music
rock, punk, metal (most kinds from classic to thrash to black) funk, retrowave shit,
>books
Soldaten, armor, stalingrad, lost highlander, black watch, marvel if the counts mainly punisher max and deadpool (liked him before the movie)
>TV/Film
Dont really watch tv but WW2 documentaries, DREDD, Platoon, Black Hawk Down, Band of Brothers, Evil Dead, Westerns and cheesy horror films too
>vidja?
Total War games, The Warriors, Fallout and TES games, CoH, all the usual AAA shit that comes along like battlefield and CoD (for a while then get bored)

Skype: Josef Stylin (profile pic is a purple face screaming)
>>
>asl
20/M/Ireland

Humor, passion, light heartedness

>hobbies

Music (guitar & bass) dabbling into electro music whenever I get the chance

>passions

The one and true passion I have at the moment is music but I can feel other peoples passion of which they chose

>interests

Music, Anime, Vidja's, pretty much bit's of everything

>pet peeves
People chewing with they're mouth open, People fishing for comments, Ignorance and arrogance and people who are devout to their religion and won't accept anything outside of the "teachings"

>music

More or less everything, a wide spectrum between classical, acoustic, electo, hardhouse, death metal, djent, and everything between

>books

Not a big fan of book unfortunately

>TV/Film

Don't watch much T.V

>vidja?

Mostly WoW but play a bit of hearthstone every now and again
>>
>A/S/L
20,Male,England
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes to all three
>Favorite Music
Anything from Post Punk to Indie Rock to EDM to Heavy stuff
>Favorite Movies
Kickass 1 and 2, The Raid,Sinister,Spirited away,The Hateful Eight,Deadpool,Gone Girl,Hardcore Henry,
>Favorite TV Shows
Breaking Bad,Hannibal,Game of Thrones,The Office,Daredevil
>Favorite Vidya
Bioshock series,Metal Gear Series,Gears of war series,Borderlands 2, Overwatch,Rocket League,Risk of Rain,The Hitman Series
>Interests
Media,Editing,Going to local concerts,Art,Listening to new artists and bands
>What boards do you use?
/mu/ /soc/
>Are you a NEET?
Nope
English,Spanish,French,
Friendships, Interesting conversations,People to share common interests with. Friendly and polite people. People to play online games with also would be nice since i have been playing a lot of Overwatch recently.
>What are you not looking for?
Sexual antics and odd people
>Contact Info
Dale515100
>>
>>24135562
Contact is loklok1963
>>
>asl
25/M/MI
Someone funny,kind,understanding
>hobbies
Reading,video games,photography,playing musical instruments
>passions
Defintly music and photograhy and animals
>interests
Same as above
>pet peeves
Rude people,people who don't understand menntal illnesses,egos
>music
Classical and Classic rock.
>books
Anything fantasy related or Scifi like lord of the rings or star wars books. Also really into manga and am currently reading berserk
>TV/Film
Really same as above
>vidja?
First person shooters,RTS and RPGS are my thing

Really i'm an extreamly shy person so if you add me please forgive me for being so quiet. Once I get comfty round someone its hard to shut me up heh. But yeah

skype is nickf200
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>asl
19/M/EU

To not be boring.

>hobbies
Gym, music, art, deep things

>passions
I really do enjoy music, so yeah. Music is my drug, just like coke, mdma and lsd.

>interests
Anything that makes my mind orgasm.

>music
rap, classical, pretty much anything that sounds good to my ears

>TV/Film
I really like horror movies.
Breaking bad is the way to go

>vidja?
Currently playing only CSGO, but not a hardcore gamer anymore

>>
>>24125991

wavelength means she wants other kikes to discuss kikery with
>>
>asl
18/m/pa/bisex
just nice and/or serious about stuff
>hobbies
listening and making music, vidya
>passions
music, computers
>interests
People, music, vidya, LSD
>pet peeves
when people take forever to respond or are goofy
>music
rn death grips, joy division, merzbow, $uicideboy$
>books
reading slaughterhouse five rn
>TV/Film
Game of thrones, mr robot
>vidja?
overwatch and life is strange
skype me @ le-sunneh-d
>>
>>24119627
dude... sorry
>>
>>24126318
you ready to smash the gym gandalf?

>>24128479
is that suppose to mean you live inside my heart?

>>24128615
>Favorite Music
>Linkin Park
>Fort Minor
>Trapt
are you sure you arent 14?
>>

>asl
26, male, america
i like cynics. i like people who are kind of on the fringe. nerds. people who's thought paterns are all over the place
>hobbies
i mod games, research things, smoke weed, panic about doomsday, attempt to make music. im writing a novel
>passions
i have hobbies but idk about passions
>interests
interests, hobbies, and passions? okay i know i copied and pasted this template but this is geting out of hand
>pet peeves
being accused of something i didnt do. as a generally guilty person, trust me, if i say i didnt do something, i didnt do it! if i did, i would say it! im okay being the bad guy!
>music
i like deep trance, dubstep, hip hop, ignorant rap, dnb, trip hop like portishead and shit of that nature... alt rock. lot of paramore in my life
>books
i havent read in a while and that makes me sad. my "to read" list is non existent :(
>TV/Film
its infinite, i do not know how to get into that
>vidja?
scary horror games, racing games, fighting games, any sandbox where i can play god like GTA5
>>
>>24135492
>Josef Stylin
Just so you know, none of the results that came up had a purple face picture
>>
File: 4triple.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
4triple.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
>A/S/L
21/Female
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Yes/Yes
>Favorite Music
Rap, Chillstep, anything good really
>Favorite TV Shows
Re:ZERO, Death note, any good anime
>Favorite Vidya
Wow, Hearthstone and sc2
>Interests
English
>Pic
Add me first
>Contact Info

swagy
>>
File: 1386882701865.jpg (51KB, 477x389px) Image search: [Google]
1386882701865.jpg
51KB, 477x389px
>>24137867
thanks doll fixed it now and name is king josef stylin or josef stylin just try both and its pic related
>>
>>24118961
>asl
19/m/nj
personality, sense of humor
>hobbies
i vidya, draw, make stickers, and photoshop alot
>passions
art, music, film making, writing
>interests
Philosophy, zen, programming, the wire
>pet peeves
people who cant hold a conversation, people that cant take a joke
>music
Kanye, Clipping, FIDLAR, Ninja Sex Party
>books
Be here now, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, hitchhikers guide
>TV/film
NGE, its such a beautiful day
>Vidja
Overwatch, rocket league (pc mustard rice)
>>
File: IMG_3895.jpg (287KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.jpg
287KB, 1280x960px
>asl
25/f

>hobbies
Living in a bed.

>interests
Animes about spiders with day jobs.

>music
Electronica

>vidja?
Kirby's Dreamland, Mole Mania

>>
File: cross.jpg (63KB, 773x453px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
63KB, 773x453px
>asl
24/male/Wisconsin
someone whose nice and funny, someone who doesn't suck at conversation, someone who doesn't suck at anime
>hobbies
video games, anime, writing, i cook sometimes
>passions
i used to travel and write and edit videos a lot, now im a pretty big loser
>interests
anything interesting, i like learning about what other people are into, i really like art and looking at what people draw
>pet peeves
i dont like ketchup, i don't like re:zero
>music
mostly indie stuff i guess, uhh Front Bottoms AJJ and Joyce Manor and Tiny Moving Parts lately
>books
I'm reading 1q84 right now
>TV/Film
Anime and shit, I like movies a lot
>vidja?
I don't play Overwatch much anymore I'm trying to get plat in HoTs right now to get that stupid mount, I used to play League a lot, mobas are cool, I can't get FFIX to work on my computer and that's really pissing me off lately

beard.nemetz
>>
>>24139300
Godamit, you're stunning.
>>
>>24139300
I'm quite sure I talked with you on omegle
>>
>>24139866
she's really fat
>>
>>24139872
Post some pics?
>>
>>24139872
So he is doubly stunning?
>>
>asl
18 m uk
Any guys really
>hobbies
Flight sim, cam shows
>passions
Flight sim
>interests
Flight sim
>pet peeves
Straight people
>music
Dubstep punk
>TV/Film
Flight
>vidja?
Flight simulator
Skype - technodoesmc
>>
>>24139872

;_; please show me where i'm fat!
>>
>asl
26/MtF/Canada
Someone who wants to talk and has a sense of humor
>hobbies
Manga, anime, video games.
>passions
Acting, improv and comedy
>interests
Writing, learning about new stuff
>pet peeves
People who can't take a joke.
>music
All kind of stuff. Even the weird stuff.
>books
Mangas, Lord of the ring, Waiting for Godot.
>TV/Film
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Star Wars in general, Yes Man...
>vidja?
Pokemon
Bethesda shit

>>
>>24139955
post a pic of yourself from a normal angle
>>
>>24139300
Added you a few minutes ago just incase my request never came through properly. :)
>>
File: 1465694292293.jpg (2MB, 1266x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1465694292293.jpg
2MB, 1266x1259px
I'm not lonely but I do like meeting new people.

>>asl
25 m chicagoland
Good question. First of all I want to speak with girls--I feel I get enough of guys since I work with them and that almost everyone I talk to in a forum environment seems like a guy. Among those girls, I'd like for them to have thick skin, an open mind, and a truly unique personality that isn't just a conformist copy of every other degenerate millenial. People are too similar and makes for repetitive, disappointing eperiences.
>>hobbies
I like to read, play video games, and post about politics.
>>passions
I'm passionate about the evils of Israel, private central banking, the power of the Federal government, the presidential election, and moving ever forward in my life
>>interests
I like Star Wars, 40k, Warcraft, and my passions
>>pet peeves
I hate people that are easily offended, political correctness, passive aggressiveness, opposition to critical thought, and bigots.
>>music
I'm mostly into heavy metal, currently getting into death. In that regard, I like Death, Obituary, Entombed, and Dismember so far.
>>books
I like reading novels related to interests as well as historical fiction in the likes of Bernard Cornwell, in addition to books on economy, history, philosophy, and revisionism
>>TV/Film
LOST, Gladiator, Rome, Taxi Driver, Golden Age Hollywood
>>vidja?
WoW, Total War, Paradox
>>
>>24118961
>asl
20/M/France
Open-mindedness.
>hobbies
Cooking, writing /tg/ stuff and making vidyas, mostly.
>passions
Uh?
>interests
Movies, vidyas, animes and RPGs. I'm a very basic nerd.
>pet peeves
I won't like you if you judge people on their appearance.
>music
Coeur de pirate, TheFatRat, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Pornophonique, celtic stuff.
>books
H.P. Lovecraft, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, Michael Grant, Pierre Bottero.
>TV/Film
Rick and Morty, Re:zero, South Park, Fringe, and everything Marvel.
>vidja?
Overwatch, Enter the Gungeon, Broforce, Killing Floor 2.

Skype: [email protected] (don't judge, I needed a throwaway).
>>
>>24140479
Why though?
>>
lol i have no idea how to talk to people and i spaggeti'd
>>
>asl
19/F/Italy
i just want to talk to someone. i'm sad and lonely as fuck. maybe become friends and play games on steam
>hobbies
videogames, movies, cooking
>passions
>interests
same thing
>pet peeves
lying, being a deadbeat, having no motivation, being uncaring
>TV/Film
whiplash, amadeus, back to the future, little shop of horrors, gone girl

>>
>>24140479
So a fat gay dude
>>
females only :))
add me arab.boy560
>>
>A/S/L
24/M/US
>Text / Mic / Cam
Text at first and then if you seem cool whatever
>Favorite Music
I listen to pretty much whatever, but I'm a pretty big hip hop head
>Favorite Movies
Not a big movie person, though I want to get into watching more movies
>Favorite TV Shows
Daredevil, Narcos, Jessica Jones, Game of Thrones, Kitchen Nightmares
>Favorite Vidya
Overwatch, WoW, Hearthstone, Rocket League, Deus Ex
>Interests
Music, Sports, Games
Nah
English
>Contact Info
ninohype
>>
>>24139955
on that ass ;)
>>
>>24137056
We talked about racemixing and shekels. It was really fun!
>>
>asl
23 male USA
someone who digs meaningful connections and has a shitty sense of humor so we can laugh at terrible memes together. someone whos funny, someone whos passionate. or just someone to get into a contest of ironic oneupsmanship with. any of that is fine. sun kil moon fans too.
>hobbies
music, talking to my friends, drinking, writing
>passions
other peoples lives, the wellbeing of my friends, etc.
>interests
making jokes, travelling, pharmacology, i dunno i dont really know fuck about shit
>pet peeves
people who want to make everything sexual
>music
animal collective, sun city girls, ween, joanna newsom, kate bush, sun kil moon, and about 1000 other groups
>books
I like to read wuthering heights over and over and over.
>TV/Film
Adult swim garbage and wes anderson films
>vidja?
football manager

oh yeah i like sports too.

skype - communicantbias
>>
File: 1469627754894.jpg (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469627754894.jpg
142KB, 500x500px
>asl
22 m ireland
conversations, laid back
>hobbies
video games, music
>passions
music, wrestling
>interests
see above
>pet peeves
people not acknowledging any viewpoint but their own
>music
favourites change often. these days it's Faith no More, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Crywank, Weezer, Kanye West
>books
don't read much
>TV/Film
Game of Thrones, Daredevil, the main MCU films
>vidja?
Fallout: New Vegas and 4, Hitman: Blood Money and the new one, Rocket League, TEW 2016, just started The Witcher 3

>>
>asl
20/m/us
I tend to look for honesty and loyalty for long time friends, but how pleasant someone’s presence is is equally important.
>hobbies
I don’t really have all that many hobbies, right now I like to spend a lot of time listening to music and talking to people. I enjoy taking walks at my nearby park and playing the occasional game.
>passions
I feel passionate about helping people, but not much else, it feels quantifiable in a way and is the most fulfilling thing I have done with my life.
>interests
I suppose I’m interested in learning more about various tangible things, I want to work in stocks and bonds later in life so I’ve been enjoying learning what little I have so far, also just started playing guitar a couple days ago.
>pet peeves
I really don’t like it when people aren’t grateful, and I particularly don’t like it when people without any degrees pretend to know psychology.
>music
No genre has really held my attention for more than a month of exclusive listening, but I like most minimalist compositions. Some musicians and composers I particularly enjoy are: Paysages D’Hiver, Philip Glass, Ryo Fukui, Dälek, The Radio Dept., Mort Garson and Tim Hecker. I'm more than willing to listen to new music and if you so much as mention a band I'll probably try them out.
>books
I don't read nearly as much as I should, I really enjoyed reading Pale Fire by Nabokov about a year ago, but I haven't read much at all since, probably 5 or 6 books in total.
>TV/Film
I don’t tend to watch television or film unless it’s with people, my favorite films are The Big Lebowski, Blade Runner, Goodfellas, and Nosferatu.
>vidja?
I used to play much more Dota 2, I still play though, absolutely awful at the game. I don’t play much else though, I play Overwatch and Payday 2 rarely, but still play them on occasion.
My skype is live:windynotch
Add me if we share taste, or if not we have more to recommend.
>>
File: 2016-08-01_10-44-09.jpg (287KB, 1080x1794px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-01_10-44-09.jpg
287KB, 1080x1794px
27 M straight
wizzeak
>>
>asl
18,m,uk
good sense of humour, enjoys vidya
>hobbies
art and animation
>passions
Music Producer
>interests
games, movies, and useless facts
>pet peeves
time wasters
>music
anything well written
>books
holes,bfg
>TV/Film
help im a fish
>vidja?
dark souls, and unfortunately sonic
>>
File: waifu.gif (868KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.gif
868KB, 500x375px

>19/f/alaska
>quality steam friends
>steam
>steam
>steam
>dogs, cringe beta males, dick pics
>lil bibby, g herbo, dessy hines, joey bad, capital steez (rippu), fbz, underachievers
>harry potter
>breaking bad, fast and furious 7, mr robot, the walking dead, and animu
>add me on steam and find out
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 424x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 424x566px
>asl
22/M/UK

unique perspectives, interesting hobbies, patrician musical taste, humility, humour

>hobbies
I play drums, guitar and I'm learning the basics of synthesisers. I also mess around with the insides of computers.

>passions
Music, clever jokes, left-wing politics, good books, a deep seated hatred of stupid people

>interests
Technology, Music (again), Futurology, Science-Fiction, Eastern Philosophy, Neuroscience, Electronics, Geopolitics

>pet peeves
Obesity, stupidity, the weak willed

>music
Brian Eno, David Bowie, Animal Collective, Com Truise, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Panda Bear, Leonard Cohen, Boards of Canada, Huraćan de Fuego, Asa-Chang and Junray, Adam and the Ants, Chvrches

>books
Starship Troopers, Haruki Murakami, Alan Watts, Dune, Stephen Baxter, Terry Pratchett, First Thomas Covenant Trilogy, Dan Abnett, Ray Bradbury, Phillip K Dick, Slaughterhouse 5, Brave New World, George Orwell, Bertrand Russell, Meditations

>TV/Film
Stranger Things, Fight Club, Adventure Time, Bojack Horseman, Brazil, The Zero Theorem, Tarantino, The Coen Brothers,

>vidja?
Hearts of Iron 3/4, Stellaris, GTAV, Helldivers, ARMA3, BF4, Geometry Wars,

>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 443x332px
>asl
M 21
Kindness, humor, similar interests
>hobbies
Watching movies, listening to music, reading, swimming, drawing
>passions
Movies, music, philosophy, politics kind of
>pet peeves
>music
Post punk, slowcore, ambient, drone, post rock, post hardcore
>books
Philosophy, the hero with a thousand faces, knut hamsuns hunger,
>TV/Film
Stranger things was good

Horror films
>vidja?

Swqsssqw
>>
>asl
26/m/florida
mainly similarities in comedy.. Physically just chubbier girls usually.
>hobbies
card games, movies, vidya, walking?, not too many hobbies really.
>passions
i would say programming, but it's just alright, it's my future profession so I try to be passionate about it.
>interests
i play LoL and stupid phone games, watch and play mtg, i like watching twitch streams, HGTV, big brother, re-runs of seinfeld, netflix stuff, old movies.
>pet peeves
don't really have any, i suppose if i had to make one up it would be TyPiNg LiKe DiS
>music
purity ring, chvrches, royksopp, 2000's punk/alternative rock like taking back sunday, blink182, old linkin park, i also like a fair amount of 80's and catchy radio music.
>books
i honestly don't read that many books, from what i have i liked stephen king novels and tolkien. i suppose most fiction, horror, and mystery books could captivate me.
>TV/Film
always sunny, seinfeld, stranger things, the office, brazil, donnie darko, crappy horror movies, stand up.
>vidja?
not really playing now, but like clash royale and pokemon go? occasionally league of legends.
>skype
duality-complex
>>
easy nudes gross tits
>>
>asl
18/F/IN
Someone talkative and someone that wants to watch movies.
>hobbies
Watching shows, Video Games, Sleeping, etc.
>passions
Playing Viola, Sleeping, Video Games, cooking.
>interests
Comics, Going to Concerts, Horror Movies, Makeup, Music, Meeting New People.
>pet peeves
People that just want sex. Boring people.
>music
The 1975, Drake, Childish Gambino, Fall Out Boy, Chance the Rapper, etc.
>TV/Film
The walking dead, the office, food network shows, trash reality tv, Rick & morty, South Park.
>vidja?
L4d2, gmod, fez, tf2, sims, Peggie, mahjong, battlefield, etc.

>>
File: 1438177830451.gif (522KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1438177830451.gif
522KB, 500x279px
>asl
22/M/GA
People with similar interests, humor, Someone to talk to
>hobbies
Anime, Video Games, Drawing on my tablet
>passions
Sketching, Painting, Gaming art and animation
>interests
Comics, Music, Games,
>pet peeves
People who can't hold a conversation
>music
Nujabes, Sublime, Muse, Anything chill
>TV/Film
Lately been watching Kill La Kill, I liked the new Jungle Book it was pretty good.
>vidja?
Dark Souls 3, Guilty Gear, Nitroblasterz, Uncharted

I just had rhinoplasty the past week and have been in a lot of pain, could use a talkbuddy
>>
>>24141898
who?
>>
Took it just to see if it was available

>asl
M/19/AL
>Looking for
Fun, cute girl with shared interests to take up some of my time
>hobbies
Vidya, little bit of weebshit, piddle around with some writing and art on occasion, reading
>passions
Don't really know what to put here? Guess I'm not that passionate. I'm very auto-didactic and learn information voraciously, but I wouldn't call that a passion
>interests
History, specifically stone age and medieval-renaissance. Have a lot of outdoorsy interests like homesteading, firearms, and beekeeping that I can't really act on due to having no place to do it all. Also somewhat into scientific subjects but more theoreticak than practical.
>pet peeves
I have a lot of these I can't think of. Biggest is probably people who add me and then don't even try to hold a conversation.
>music
My music taste is very erratic so it's hard to break down, I like a little of every genre. Favorite album is Bloc Party's Silent Alarm, favorite band is Gorrillaz.
>books
Mostly read American modern and postmodern fiction, working my way through Vonnegut right now. Have read all of Hemingway.
>TV/Film
Comedy shows like Archer, American Dad and Sunny. Don't watch a lot of movies but I tend to like crime movies. Favorite movie is City of God.
>vidja?
Big nintendo kid growing up, in the middle of building my first pc rig right now and have a PS4. Love co-op games and looking to get into strategy games when my PC comes together.
>>
>A/S/L
21/Female
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Yes/Yes
>Favorite Music
Rap, Chillstep anything good.
>Favorite TV Shows
Re:Zero, Death note, FMA any good Anime
>Favorite Vidya
WoW, Skyrim, Hearthstone, Sc2 and any good new release
>Interests
Playing WoW
No
English
>Pic
Add me
>Contact Info

swagy
x
>>
>asl
25 / m / usa
compasion, empathy, passionate about interests, sincere, I'm not much of a social butterfly, so someone in a similar place but who enjoys the occasional outing.
>hobbies
drawing/painting, cooking, vegetable gardening, video games
>passions
Art science and family
>interests
art, tech, crossdressing, kink, science, anime, games, nature
>pet peeves
chewing with your mouth open, improper handling of food are the biggest ones I think
>books
Issac Asimov, Neal Stephenson, Douglas Adams
>TV/Film
Tend more towards fantasy, scifi and adventure stuff, but the occasional drama/thriller too.
>vidja
Dungeon Defenders, path of exile, terraria, minecraft, warcraft, FTL is what i've been playing recently

>>
>>24120653
Where are you from? From wich part of Europe?
>>
>A/S/L
24 / M / Belgium
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
Whatever floats your boat, I prefer text though.
>Favorite Music
On my own I mostly listen to psychedelic rock, spacerock, kraut, some jazz, some hiphop, some ambient, ... Some of my favorites: Monomyth, 35007, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Om, Ufomammut and Colour Haze. I'm pretty alright with most genres though, good stuff is to be found in any of them. Goa- or tranceparties are pretty cool aswell.
>Favorite Movies
Some of my favorites are Birdman, Jodorowsky's Dune, Whiplash, Waking Life, Enter The Void and The Grand Budapest Hotel. Currently working towards an entrance exam to study film.
>Favorite TV Shows
Community, Rick and Morty, Stranger Things and a whole bunch more.
>Favorite Books
Mostly stick to non-fiction and philosophy when it comes to books.
>Favorite Vidya
It's been a while since I've really gamed regularly, recently did very much enjoy Sunless Sea.
>Favorite Anime
TTGL, FLCL, Kill La Kill (basically anything Trigger puts out is pretty awesome), FMA: Brotherhood, OPM, Hajime No Ippo.
>Interests
Film, Psychedelic rock and all its subgenres, some philosophy without being a douche about it and cooking
I don't know, maybe? I've joined a few pretty long ago and they all seemed pretty circlejerky.
English, Dutch, French, a little German.
>Skype?
Erudite Lunatic

>Disclaimer
I tend to talk alot, really enjoy discussions of any kind and I'm a pretty annoying know-it-all. That being said, if you're bored, I've been told I carry a pretty good conversation. Currently recovering from a fractured foot and very bored, literal seas of time to fill.
>>
Anyone wanna verbally laugh at a 20 year old with a tiny dick hmu chrisisbored992
>>
>>24140148
So youre only looking for femanons?
not anons to be friends with?
>>
>>24143017
this is everywhere so i guess ill say it. Ive seen a shit ton of people saying this is really a autistic catfish so dont add.
>>
>>24118961

>asl

27, today 28 actually, Male, Belgium,

someone to wish me a hbd

>hobbies
internet and my job, also some kinky shit that i consider a hobby if sex can be a hobby...

>passions
My job, electronics, engineering, computer engineering

>interests
The internet, life, love and meeting people

>pet peeves
people who extrapolate things from superficial traits, and then when proven wrong refuse to admit or learn from that experience.

>music
Techno, electric house, dance, club music

>books
classic sci fi like foundation and 1984

>TV/Film
rarely watch, but im open to new things if anyone can suggest some series or movies. I watched game of thrones and liked it. Also used to watch star trek TNG

>vidja?
vidja...
>>
>>24144316
fuck forgot skype blizzerd6
>>
>>24141516
>alaska

no wonder you are so big on your vidya
>>
>asl
25/M/505
Personality, ability to not have an ego.
>hobbies
Video games, repairing electronics, talking to other lonely people
>passions
Electrical engineering and gaming.
>pet peeves
People who add but never talk. People who delete others without any reason why.
>music
Jpop pretty much it.
>vidja?
Got a lot go ahead and ask me see if we got any matches.
>>
File: Folder.jpg (840KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
840KB, 1200x1200px
I'm not particularly lonely, but I am looking for someone very specific.

>asl
25/m/nj

I am looking for someone who is preferably in therapy right now. Someone who is trying with all of their might to push themselves -- to get better in every way. Someone who is fed up with being crazy, or manipulated, or whatever it may be. I don't care if you are a male or a female. I'm not looking for a romantic relationship -- I'm looking for someone to talk to occasionally, who can push me and in turn I can push them.

Someone who is incredibly introspective and is picking apart their emotions, trying to find out what they are doing that is healthy and what they are doing that's not...someone who is tuned into the mistakes they've made and the mistakes they constantly repeat and wants to break the cycle. Someone who is just now discovering life.

The above is me and also who I am looking for. I have bipolar disorder and the circumstances of my upbringing and the choices I've made have left me, well, crazy...and trapped in an unhealthy cycle. I am in therapy and driven to learn and help myself and work through my problems and my approach to life. I would like to meet someone like this...whether it's for a minute or a lifetime.

I am heavily interested in all kinds of music. I also play video games. Right now it's Torchlight II.

My (throwaway) Skype is Chesterpuppet.
>>
>>24144316
Happy birthday, I hope it's a good one
>>
>asl
Male, 18, 'Murica
realistic, logical, sweet, passionate, engaging
>hobbies
Play guitar, write, sing, movies.
>passions
Music, for sure.
>interests
Music, movies, anthropolgy, cosmogology.
>pet peeves
guys who send dick pics after you tell them you're not that into guys.
>music
free jazz, noise rock, acoustic, punk rock, garage, lofi, free improv, minimalistic, ambient, drone, black metal, grindcore, hardcore.
>books
just random books about random topics
>TV/Film
lately just classic westerns, adult swim, horror movies and b sci fi movies
>vidja?
eh, as long as its low spec and f2p on steam

>>
File: 1Gu1ZZL.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1Gu1ZZL.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>asl
23/m/oh
idk. just someone to talk to i guess
>hobbies
puzzles, internetting, occasional vidya
>passions
music, bruh
>interests
linguistics, space, biology, lots of stuff
>pet peeves
being a fucking dyieck.
>music
Thank You Scientist, Coheed and Cambria, Fall Out Boy, The 1975, all kinds of shit man.
>books
ha
>TV/Film
Mostly cartoons desu
>>
>>24144523
fuck i forgot.
raptor-jeezus is skype name
>>
25/m/eu

Looking for a girl with a cute voice to read some erotic tales to me.
Don't think one exists, even if she did, i don't think i need to fill out other details.

graa.mi
>>
File: altaria.png (499KB, 386x804px) Image search: [Google]
altaria.png
499KB, 386x804px
>asl
18/ M / Ireland
People who think like me, probably nerdy I guess. I love people in general so I don't know until I meet the person.
>hobbies
Videya, animu and manga, drawing, stuff like that I guess
>passions
animation, talking about people
>interests
people, animation, like before
>pet peeves
hypocrites, liars, unfaithful people
>music
rock music like led zeppelin I guess and dream pop like nicole dollanganger
>books
silence of the lambs, oyasumi punpun
>TV/Film
Steven universe, most cartoon stuff and some shounen and romance anime I guess
>vidja?
I try overwatch but fail, league, pokemon, animal crossing, bioshock
>>
>>24144763
fuck my skype is bigboom105 Im a silly
>>
>>24137616
>tv and film are infinite
>plays video games/listens to music
What does this mean
>>
>asl
22/M/Chile
I dunno, probably someone I can trust and with a similar sense of humor
>hobbies
Writing, vidya, sucking at archery
>passions
Writing
>interests
See hobbies
>pet peeves
People who can't be nice to save their lives
>music
A bit of everything, as long as I like it I'll listen to it
>books
Don't have a favorite book actually
>TV/Film
Mostly anime, been a while since I last watched tv
>vidja?
Witcher 3, some vita/3ds games, going back to WoW soon

skype is nightwolf21k (yes, it is indeed fairly stupid, I blame my 15 years old self)
>>
>asl
18/m/US
Looking for a daddy
>hobbies
Fap and vidya
>passions
Idk sex?
>interests
Interested in vchatting with a dom guy
>pet peeves
posers
>music
rock
>books
dont read
>TV/Film
OITNB
>vidja?
Too many to list.

Skype john.heck99
>>
>>24144289
Men do not make an effort to constantly stay in touch with me. If I wanted to be friends with them, like always, I would have to be the initiator. And I just don't feel it.
>>
>asl
18/M/AL
Chill people, would be cool to have new steam friends
>hobbies
anime and vidya
>pet peeves
People who send dick pics and talk about sex all the time
>music
Alice in Chains, Green Day, MCR, RHCP to name a few
>TV/Film
Most horror films, Scream, Anime
>vidja?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052014883/

>>
>>24141516
>doesn't post steamid
>>
>>24141516

Do not add. Extremely one-dimensional and retarded. Also your typical "take care of me I'ma gurrrl" mentality.
>>
File: le me.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
le me.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
>asl
18/m/Minnesota
Nothing because I expect nothing.
>hobbies
Video games
Drinking w/pals
Drinking w/pals and playing games.
Vape
Movie theatre once a week at least
Anime or good shows in general
>passions
Video games and nothing else
>interests
Detectives
DJ's (Was dj for couple months quit 2scary5me)
VIDYA GJAMES
>pet peeves
When shitbags work like crabs and i'm sprinting around like a maniac.
Pretty much any general thing that would irritate anyone else lol
>music
BSD.U is all i listen to right now. Beats are life.
>books
I don't read anymore, I enjoy other things more than that so I don't read ez.
>TV/Film
NOT RITE NOW HOMIE
>vidja?
All video games ever created give them to me idc pls give me all games wii tennis 1v1 me
>>
File: killme.jpg (12KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
12KB, 226x225px
>>24147076
Forgot skype because stupid
Steam: Nauti
>>
File: lavender.jpg (90KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
lavender.jpg
90KB, 360x500px
>>24118961
Lav Ender

20/F/europe

straight

cam after I get to know you a bit

I like interesting people, but it's ok if you are boring.

I swim and work out

alternative music

horror movies even if I get nightmares

don't watch TV anymore

I just want someone to talk to, I get lonely and sad from time to time, this is my first time making a skype.
>>
>>24147129
Which one?
>>
>>24147129

Can you share your kik ? I prefer to talk there first and stay anon for a while.
>>
>>24147210
don't have kik
>>
File: Sociable Weaver nest002.jpg (580KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sociable Weaver nest002.jpg
580KB, 1600x1200px
>A/S/L
27/M/USA
>Sexual Orientation
Racecar
>Relationship Status
Its all Ogre now
>Text / Mic / Cam
All
>Favorite Music
Depends on the mood. I avoid country.
>Favorite Books
Nothing recent.
>Favorite Shows/Movies
Always sunny in phil / Last man on earth / Terminator 2
>Favorite Vidya
Planescape: torment
>Interests
Fitness, Computers, Travel, Depression
yep
English and Deutsch
Fast responses. New things. Voice conversations pref and fun
Free money. Please do not give me free money. That would be the worst.
>Pic
it's dangerous to go alone take this
>Contact Info
Beotyler
>>
>>
File: IMG_20160727_202449.jpg (951KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160727_202449.jpg
951KB, 1920x1080px
>asl
22/f/Belgium
>status
single
>music
Thomas Köner, Oneohtrix Point Never, Machinedrum, Alva Noto, Jan Jelinek, Mumford & Sons, Can, Swans, GY!BE, Ben Frost, Thomas Fehlmann, Burnt Friedman, Nils Frahm, Hauschka, Richard Bona, Anouar Brahem, Philip Glass, Ryoji Ikeda
x
Google play music top 50 edm
>films
Alphaville, Spring Breakers, Wrong, Kynodontas/Dogtooth, L'eclisse, Soom/Breath, 8 1/2, Like someone in love, The Assassin, Sans Soleil, Under the skin, Jagten/The Hunt
x
The Beach, Coherence, The Invitation, Stay, Bridesmaids, Trainwreck, Just go with it, Love Actually, Last Night, Closer, I melt with you
>series
Orange is the new black, Gotham, Rick & Morty, Allen Gregory, Breaking Bad, Lost until S3, UnReal, The girlfriend experience, Fresh off the boat, The Kardashians, Geordie - & Jersey Shore, Ex on the beach, Gantz, Death Note
>dealbreakers
obesity, health issues, any kind of illness especially mental, low self-esteem, dishonest kind people
>authors
Erich Fromm, Pirandello, Kafka, Kundera, Camus, Wittgenstein, Kripke, Zizek, Dan Ariely, Eckhart Tolle, etc.
>art
Anish Kapoor, Michael Wolf, Hiroshi Sugimoto, Felix Gonzalez-Torres, Joseph Beuys, Hans Haacke, Bert Danckaert, Luigi Ghirri, Dan Flavin, James Turrell
>skype
recyclement
>>
>>24147129
skype throws up 20 results for that name. just so you know.
>>
>>24147329
look for the fairy picture and a girl from the christmas islands
>>
File: img_0221_26831621375_o.jpg (4MB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
img_0221_26831621375_o.jpg
4MB, 4368x2912px
>asl
20/M/Belgium
As long as they're fun to talk to we good
>hobbies
sing, skate, binge watch movies, play guitar
>passions
cooking
>interests
singing, music, skating, cooking, and all that crap
>pet peeves
don't really have any pet peeves
>music
I can listen to anything really but i mainly listen to Rock, punk, metal, rap, garage punk, etc..
>books
Nemesis
>TV/Film
The sopranos, Breaking bad, Fight club, Fast times at ridgemont high, Dude where's my car, American History X, Heat, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction and so many more
>vidja?
I'm a huge sucker for old video games
>>
>>24147394
Forgot my goddamn skype it's : Jpn-learner
>>
>>24147376
I tried adding you but you never responded
>>
>asl
20/m
the ability to hold a conversation for more than a day or two, being engaging in conversation
>hobbies
mostly video games
>passions
i write and play music a lot
>interests
video games, music history
>pet peeves
idk
>music
i'll literally try anything
>books
i've read a lot of romantic-era british poetry for some reason
>TV/film
pretty open to try stuff here too, mostly just watch food network and the history channel
>vidja?
like 100% of the time

>>
>>24148333
I can't be on skype all day, sorry
>>
>>24148428
Well yeah i understand. But i added you like the day you posted. Its cool if you can't add me though
>>
File: 1463129759886.jpg (35KB, 681x538px) Image search: [Google]
1463129759886.jpg
35KB, 681x538px
>>24148998
I SMELL A KEK. KEK ALERT.
>>
File: hurridurr.jpg (193KB, 960x1076px) Image search: [Google]
hurridurr.jpg
193KB, 960x1076px
>A/S/L
21/F/EU.
>Sexual Orientation
Pansexual.
>Relationship Status
Single.
>Text/Mic/Cam
Yes/yes/yes.
>What you look for?
A friend, someone to speak to for hours, a person to trust and get overly attached to.
>Not looking for?
Younger/immature people.
>Hobbies
Reading, a whole lot. Prefer english fantasy, above everything.
Roleplaying, twice every week, from DnD to cthulhu.
Playing games. Climbing. Working.
>Music
Slipknot. Electronic music - ex. Electro Swing. Classic rock, metal.
>Books
The Black Magician Triology (or any book from Trudi Canavan), Eragon quadrilogy, The Redemption of Althalus.
>4chan boards
/soc/ & /adv/ mainly, also /hc/ & /y/.
>TV/Film
Fantasy, horror, gore. c:
>Vidja?
League of legends, Zelda & Pokemon (gb/gbc/gba/3ds), Portal, Borderlands, Ark, ect.
Survival sandbox is lovely.
>Are you Interested in Skype groups?
No. I'm quiet in large groups if I'm not familiar with them already.
English, swedish.
>Skype
zerosugarfullsalt
>>
File: 2014 t.png (1MB, 1284x838px) Image search: [Google]
2014 t.png
1MB, 1284x838px
>>24118961
>asl
23, female, Kazakhstan
>What you look for in another person
Open-mindedness, intelligence, sympathy
>Hobbies
reading, travelling, writing about other people and swimming
>passions
Same as hobbies haha, literature and philosophy i guess
>interests
learning new things, this is really synonymous as above
>pet peeves
i dont know haha
>music
'classical' russian, vitas
>books
german philosophy, kaufmann translated Nietzsche, tolstoy
>TV/Film
Amelie and a very long engagement are my favourite movies
>Vidja
not really

reply if interested
>>
>A/S/L
22 m UK
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
yes/yes/after we've talked
>Favorite Music
basically /mu/core
>Favorite Movies
American Psycho, Calvary, Brazil, Seventh Seal
>Favorite TV Shows
Better Call Saul, Bojack Horseman, I Claudias
>Favorite Books
mostly read non-fiction, especially history
>Favorite Vidya
tf2, cs:go, civilization, anything that brings good banter
>Interests
history, hiking, gym
yes
only English
>Contact Info
rustyshacky123_1

>>24149980
interested
>>
>asl
22/m/Canada
Intelligent, sense of humour, preferably passionate about music
>hobbies
Video games, writing, hiking, fishing, more nature stuff...
>passions
Music. Discussing, I can't play anything.
>interests
Video games, music, poetry, anime
>pet peeves
People who talk but have nothing to really say
>music
Too much to list. A lot from various genres. Top 3 at the moment: The Mountain Goats, Father John Misty, Black Crown Initiate
>books
Mostly Stephen King and Dean Koontz books, but currently reading Game of Thrones
>TV/Film
Anime and sports (MMA, hockey) mostly. Also cooking shows.
>vidja?
Telltale games, Stardew Valley, other assorted indie games
>Languages
English, French, some Spanish
>What I'm looking for
Only looking for women, just to chat not interested in anything else, preferably French-speaking.

Je cherche plutot des filles pour m'aider avec mon francais. Aucun interest en des relations ou n'importe quoi de ce sorte.

Will provide Skype if anyone asks for it.
>>
>>24149980
Interested if you're real
>>
>asl
22, male, Scandinavia
Passion and intelligence
>hobbies
Herping, MMA, travelling, studying languages
>pet peeves
No pets atm
>music
Latin, rock, chill
>books
Prefer non-fiction, but also a lot of Deutsch (fx Kafka)
>TV/Film
Nah, just netflix and cinema.
>vidja?
DDD

>>24149980
Close to perfect imo
>>
>>24149980
i am really interested
i don't have any female friends
because I mostly clash with other girls
>>24147327
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 480x640px
>asl
20/Female/Tx
A friend I can talk to about anything. Sense of Humor. A fellow weirdo.
>hobbies
I don't have many. Does smoking count?
>passions
When I get going I'm pretty passionate about the arts.
>interests
Anything creepy. Music. Movies. Tattoos. Body Mods. Devil's lettuce. Adventures.
>pet peeves
Insensitivity and close-minded people
>music
EXTRA eclectic. Old Rock, EDM, Rap. Basically anything.
>books
I like reading, but it takes a lot for me to be interested in a book. I'm picky.
>TV/Film
Tarrantino films are great. Donnie Darko, Girl, Interrupted, Eternal Sunhine. Lots of horror and indie films. Bob's Burgers, Dexter, Family Guy, AHS was pretty great. Death note. It's always sunny.
>vidja?
I myself don't play many. Except for some little arcade games and Street fighter. I can chill and watch someone else play video games for hours though.

Skype - foolishghouls_
>>
File: WP_20160529_12_37_15_Selfie(1).jpg (535KB, 720x1279px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160529_12_37_15_Selfie(1).jpg
535KB, 720x1279px
>19/f
>if you're kind, gentle and humble we'll probably get along.
>vidya, horror movies, drawing, music, baking
>i'm most passionate about helping people, especially kids.
>how is this not the same as the last two
>don't be aggressive if i don't reply quick enough. that's p much the only reason why i block someone.
>emo/folk punk/hip hop
>vonnegut/kafka
>spooky stuff (pls give me recs)
>league and csgo. i'm bad at both tho
pls be good at conversation bc i'm awkward and shy
skype is asdf.ghjk294
>>
File: Anime_Space_Girl.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Space_Girl.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
>A/S/L
21/Female
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Yes/Yes
>Favorite Music
Rap, Chillstep anything good.
>Favorite TV Shows
Re:Zero, Death note, FMA any good Anime
>Favorite Vidya
WoW, Hearthstone, Sc2 and any good new release
>Interests
Playing WoW
No
English
>Pic
Add me and ask
>Contact Info

:)
>>
>>24151170
I think this girl is fake.
No proof though
>>
File: 775637_670926687118_768052845_o.jpg (247KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
775637_670926687118_768052845_o.jpg
247KB, 960x1280px
>>24118961
>asl
29/m/CT
Wit, humor, passion, caring, social butterfly
>hobbies
Cooking, running, video games, movies, drawing comics, collecting vinyl, pretending to learn ukulele
>passions
Teaching, finding common ground with people
>interests
Politics, craft beer, horror movies, languages, marine biology, pets
>pet peeves
Poor grammar, no motivation, being negative all the time
>music
Indie rock, folk, bluegrass, jazz, electronic, old school hip hop
>books
Vonnegut, Pratchett, anything non-fiction about weird science or /x/ stuff, books about films
>TV/Film
Most anything on BBC or Adult Swim. Also anything Dan Harmon has graced with his genius. And The Simpsons or South Park (duh)
>vidja?
Mostly retro vidya, big Nintendo fanboy (Zelda, Mario, Pokemon...), still try to get back into WoW every few months
>>
File: 1466654823246.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466654823246.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>asl
21/m/Canada
lf a casual asf person, whom isn't too involved, but enjoys shooting the shit and laughing at dumb jokes.
>hobbies
Video games, programming, and marketing
>passions
Programming, painting, IM
>interests
all sorts of painting, vidya, music, films
>pet peeves
Don't shit the bed when trying to communicate with me in english. Don't be obnoxious.
>music
https://open.spotify.com/user/jwbonus/playlist/0BTFhPX7VY0pXbSGPFsk2e
>books
1984, Animal Farm, The tempest, House of leaves
>TV/Film
Anything that anyone else watches.
Mr. Robot, Game of Thrones when it's airing.
Redline, Dead Poets society, Evil Dead 2.
>vidja?
Dota 2 I guess, WoW, been playing a bit of Starbound, GTA V if I have someone to fuck around with. A bunch of other shit

>>
>asl
24/m/us
intelligence, independence, honesty. I want talk to someone who can teach me things.
>hobbies
Reading, learning, computer shit, discussing things
>passions
infosec, learning
>interests
society, adventures, books, music
>pet peeves
lying, negativity, smokeweederryday
>music
Daft Punk, DFA1979, YTCracker, Nujabes, Bonobo, Streetlight Manifesto
>books
George Orwell, F. Scott Fitzgerald, H.P. Lovecraft, William Gibson
>TV/Film
Wes Anderson's films, Spaced, documentaries about anything interesting to me.
>vidja?
Rarely. The Elder Scrolls series and random short indie stuff.

>>
File: 103.png (266KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
266KB, 480x480px
>asl
22mAU
good taste, not retarded
>hobbies
academia
>passions
academia
>interests
academia
>pet peeves
>music
https://youtu.be/CEnmN_lzkn0
>books
nonfiction, philosophy, art history
>TV/Film
cartoons
>vidja?
daniels from SL

buffaloeatsbrass
>>
>>24150272
>>24147327
You just clash with people in general. I talked to you years ago and in all that time, I haven't met anyone as insufferable as you.
>>
>>24126318
Snapchat?
>>
>>24126404
Cani hav ur snap?
>>
>>24127957
U want exactly what i want. U have snap?
>>
>>24149980
Add me papa-gaze
We will get along
>>
>>24128490
I like songs like that too. U have snap?
>>
>>24133333
Wow are you me?? Can u ad me on snap. Alienssss is my snap
>>
>asl
23/M/Aus
Just be chill and laid back
>hobbies
Gaming and outdoor stuff
>passions
Animals, gaming and learning new shit
>interests
Pretty much the same as my passions
>pet peeves
People who are too uptight and/or serious
People chewing with their mouth open
>music
What ever the mood is. What ever I think's good.
>books
LotR, Roadside picnic
>TV/Film
Game of Thrones, Mr. Robot, Sherlock.
Too many films to name. Lots, though.
>vidja?
Witcher, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, CS:GO, Stellaris, Elite Dangerous, TES
>skype
the_-rat_-King
>>
File: fdfdfdf.jpg (178KB, 844x719px) Image search: [Google]
fdfdfdf.jpg
178KB, 844x719px
>asl
21/M/Melbourne
Pretty eyelashes, strong conversational skills and seething disdain toward facebook memes.
>hobbies
Drinking shiraz and talking shit about politics.
>passions
I'm doing my Master's degree in Public Policy so defs a domestic/international poltics nerd. I also enjoy science - I majored in pharmacology for my undergrad.
>interests
Cycling, making erratic movements in dark rooms to the rhythm of electronic music, generally being an insufferable asshole.
>pet peeves
Boring banter, meat, my life.
>music, books, TV/Film, vidja?
If you actually care then ask me and I'll calmly explain why my taste is superior to yours <3
>skype
mildhungarianpaprika
>>
File: cat.png (324KB, 279x457px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
324KB, 279x457px
>>24151705
4got picc
>>
sissy who likes verbal abuse and objectification

[email protected]
>>
>>24151272
Skype?
>>
>asl
22 Male Germany
What ever
>hobbies
Anime Manga Games and some other stuff
>passions
currently none
>music
what ever i like usally chill stuff
>TV/Film
pretty much anything thats mainstream and Conan o'brien
>vidja?
Anything
>>
>>24152054
oh yeah generalnishi skype
>>
File: 20160730_214728.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20160730_214728.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>asl
19/male/UK

I like interesting people who have a lot to say, but also who like listening to what I have to say. I particularly like talking to Americans because I think the US is such a beautiful country and some day I'd love to live there myself. I don't have any American friends from a north west state so it would be cool to have someone from there add me.

>hobbies
I like to do outdoorsy stuff such as camping, walking, hiking, exploring, cycling ect. Additionally I like to draw, paint and do other creative arty stuff.

>passions
I'm passionate about travelling and seeing the world. Even though I've yet to do a whole lot of travelling it's definitely something I'm passionate about doing.

>interests
I'm very interested in the paranormal. Particularly aliens and ufos, but I can enjoy anything else from ghost stories to supposed videos of bigfoot.

>pet peeves
The dishonestly and left wing bias of almost every mainstream media outlet. I guess that's more than just a pet peeve tho...

>music
My music tastes are kind of all over the place. I like orchestral and classical music a lot. At the expense of sounding like a massive hipster I also like indie folk rock too. And just generally weird sounding music I guess.

>books
I like looking at pretty art books and photography books. I also like ancient history books and some science books. In terms of novels I like horror. Steven King is good as is HP Lovecraft.

>TV/Film
I'm heavily into horror movies. Basically any kind. I even enjoy ones that everyone else says are terrible usually. The Shining has to be my favourite. Also in to animated movies

In terms of TV I like Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, the X files, Gravity Falls, South Park, Rick and Morty... just to name a few.

>vidja?
Animal Crossing, Zelda, Metroid. I like Nintendo and Playstation and pc games. I don't have many characters left.

Here's a shitty pic of me by a fire one night

Skype is lil.nibblet
>>
>>24151868
feralkangaroo

I'll be on later tonight. US Eastern over here
>>
File: tumblr_o585iurLQZ1sn75h6o1_540.jpg (104KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o585iurLQZ1sn75h6o1_540.jpg
104KB, 540x540px
>asl
20s/f/usa
a female friend, someone to send cute things to, a fashion buddy, someone not depedendent or needy, a casual friend, someone intelligent or witty
>hobbies
makeup, reading, working (lol), weeb stuff, fashion
>passions
see above -- art, aesthetics, looking nice, fashion, decor
>pet peeves
bad work ethic, spammers, laziness
>music
foe, the knife, beach house, lana, tennis, books
>vidja?
p4, fire emblem

skype is sugaredlemon
>>
>>24149980
ASTANA WOMAN! i saw you in another thread a while back.
usedglowstick on skype i you wouldn't mind adding
>>
>>24149958
Bumpin~
>>
>asl
21/f
passion for their interests.. plz not video games ...
>hobbies
jfashion, cute things, drawing, being sad a lot, oh and looking at cute stuff on pintrest.
>passions
like all the things i just stated as my hobbies because they are super serious to me
>interests
same answers . i enjoy the outdoor air especailly after rain, it smells like piney.
>pet peeves
ppl that are cool and talk a lot then are not cool and stop talking the next day, you aren't cute.
oh and perverts of course.
>music
indie mostly but i listen to a lot of weeb shit
>books
i read manga lolo

skype is babechuu , i don't just add everyone so i talk to you before i add you so if that upsets you don't add me. currently posting now because i am terribly sad and have no friends so uh plz be my friend. if you wnana look at cute stuff with me that would be nice.
>>
>18 mtf uk, pre hrt
>bi
>text certainly, others maybe
>David Bowie, Trevor Something, Justice
>2001:ASO
>House of cards, borgen
>cant think of any right now
>Overwatch, NWN
>Dungeons and Dragons, art
>no skype groups pls
>English, some Dutch and German
>yelpyelp123
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456526744646.jpg (113KB, 1195x1195px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456526744646.jpg
113KB, 1195x1195px
>asl
25/brah/east coast us
No drama please, conversation has to be decent (doesn't mean intelligent always, that's too boring)
>hobbies
Uuuh lifting, eating, cooking
>passions
Same as hobbies?
>interests
Same as passions, lol
>pet peeves
Nothing you could really do over Skype
>music
Very wide array of tastes, been on a modest mouse kick for the past week or so
>books
I like scifi and supernatural/mystery (think Stephen king). I'm a pleb
>TV/Film
You'll have to ask
>vidja?
Lots. Pc and ps4

Skype is squidbilly1991
>>
Repost because no one adds from this stupid thread (except horny men, litterally fuck off!!)

>A/S/L
26 M Netherlands
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
All
>Favorite Music
House, techno, drum&bass, lounge, mostly chillout music
>Favorite Movies
Theres too many good movies for me to name favorites
>Favorite TV Shows
I like discovery channel and nateonal geographic. Love documentairies
>Favorite Books
Dont read
>Favorite Vidya
GTA, Arma3, League. Dont play that much lately
>Interests
Science, space, technology, games, TV, Documentairies, sports (fitness and rock climbing)
Not really
Dutch & english.
>Pic
no ty
>Contact Info
skype= Sknnlnmg

Looking for someone(f) with similar interest in sports and outdoors
>>
File: 1440277968827.png (242KB, 627x578px) Image search: [Google]
1440277968827.png
242KB, 627x578px

>asl
21/M/North East
male: similar interests, good sense of humour, not an edgelord
female: similar interests but cute and less serious
>interests
music, movies, vidya, travel, philosophy
>passions
music, movies, masturbating, alcohol
>pet peeves
overtly faggy attention whoring
>music
post-punk, noise rock, industrial, slowcore, power electronics/noise, synth stuff, black metal, folk stuff, punk
>books
The Trouble With Being Born by Emil Cioran
>TV
not much
GoT, Rick and Morty, Les Revenants
open to suggestions
>Film
Au hasard Balthazar, Le feu follet, Journal d'un curé de campagne, Det sjunde inseglet, Smultronstället, Mandariinid, Two Comrades Were Serving, Ivan's Childhood, Withnail & I
>vidja?
/gsg/ tf2 LoL a bunch of others
>>
>>24128490
What do you have against Dolphins?
>>
>>24149980
oxwald_18
When were you in Florence?
>>
File: IMG_20160803_232352.jpg (543KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_232352.jpg
543KB, 1088x1920px
>asl
18 Felix
friendly, happy and well be yourself
>hobbies
gaming, singing( and being bad in it), weeabo shit,
>passions
punk
>interests
well music
>pet peeves
dont know, being a bitch?
>music
too many things
>books
the dark tower
>TV/Film
Everything from Tarantinom alien, star wars
>vidja?
lol, cs go, ptcgo and many others
if you want my contact data, ask me
>>
File: 1396058372526.png (836KB, 838x557px) Image search: [Google]
1396058372526.png
836KB, 838x557px
>>24153576
>passion for their interests.. plz not video games ...
>hobbies
>jfashion, cute things, drawing, being sad a lot, oh and looking at cute stuff on pintrest.
>>
Sex: M
Orientation: Straight
Looking for: Submissive female, preferably one who is looking to be trained, used and abused sexually, perhaps more. It depends on the girl.

>>
>>24118961
i'll bite, this is my first time posting on here.
>asl
21/m
a good, dark sense of humor and a little intelligence. oh and be a bit talkative!
>hobbies
gaming, used to play rugby alot, and just fucking baout with friends.
>passions
trying to become a history teacher, so guess thats something
>interests
anything that will broaden my horizon or intriguing.
>pet peeves
that whole "oh be aptient im a bit awkward shtick, at around mya ge i expect you to function like an adult.
>music
hard rock, bleus, swing, jazz and a little hip hop here and there
>books
love me some da vinci code-esque shit
>TV/Film
horror,drama, psychological, and sadly i still like the dumb comedy now and then
>vidja
dark souls (git gud) cs (silver surfers be praised)
>>
>>24154159
forgot skype
[email protected]
>>
File: gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (135KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
135KB, 1440x810px
>A/S/L
21/Female
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Yes/Yes
>Favorite Music
Chillstep, hard rock, rap anything good
>Favorite TV Shows
Re:Zero, Death note, FMA
>Favorite Vidya
WoW
>Interests
Playing WoW
No
English
>Pic
Add me and ask
>Contact Info

>>
>>24154192
Do you play anything else besides WoW? Or have any other interests?
>>
>asl
21/m/poland
fill the time talking or w/e
>hobbies
WoW, watching movies, music, programming... most of time depressed, i rarely find something that involves me
>passions
wow arenas, music
>interests
same as hobbies?
>music
anything except hip-hop, prog rock/metal is one of my favs
>books
steppenwolf lol
>TV/Film
hallam foe, magnolia, fight club, into the wild many movie names i dont remember... twin peaks
>vidja?
WoW, LoL
>>

>asl
26/m/ny
upbeat personality, intelligence
>hobbies
painting, philosophy, friends
>music
Classic Rock, Eminem, Lady Gaga
>TV/Film
Breaking Bad
>vidja?
Civ 5 Dark Souls
>>
>>24154205
it's an autistic troll
>>
>>24139300
Is there actually an anime about spiders with day jobs? I want to see it
>>
>>24118961

>asl
18, m, France
oddness, trust, dialogue
>passions
drawning, writing, playing music...
>interests
art, psychedelics, learning
>pet peeves
look cold
>music
i started with blues and electro, ended with math rock, punk, trance, death/heavy, rap and so on...
>books
fantasy/sf stuff mostly, or philosophic books such as McKenna ones
>TV/Film
I don't watch tv
>>

>asl
20, m, France
>passions
drawning, playing music, playing video game, read...
>music
i love RAP but i like every type of music just i don't like a rock metal :/
>>
>>24153604
holy fuck you sound boring.
>>
>asl
21 - M - USA

Someone interesting enough to occupy my time, a good sense of humor comes in handy as well.

>hobbies
Vidya, Activism, Music, Somehow using some artistic ability.

>passions
Black Metal, Overly dramatic romance

>interests
Music, history, current events, 4chan nostalgia, fapping, militaria.

>pet peeves
Hipsters

>music
NSBM, Industrial, Noise, RAC, Aggrotech, various types of Metal, Folk, turbo-folk and south-eastern European pop music.

>books
Currently on the 4PT by Dugin, mostly history, and non-fiction.

>TV/Film
South Park, TPB, Apocalypse Now, Talvisota.

>vidja?
Command And Conquer Generals, The GTA series. Nothing online.
>>
>>24155157
USERNAME - Mrlunchbox420

Not sure how I failed that hard not to leave it, forgive me ya dear poons.
>>
>asl
19 - M - Canadaland

A girl who is neurotic enough to talk about anything and not care about anything said
>hobbies
Gaming, Anime, televison

>passions
Aaron sorkin. The world. Wrestling

>interests
erotic entertainment, Kinky shit, talking about shit late into the night, snapchat

>TV/Film
Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Shit ton of Anime

>vidja?
Witcher 3, Mount and Blade

>>
File: e4as92.jpg (2MB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
e4as92.jpg
2MB, 900x1440px
>asl
girl
dont be a sensitive tumblrina / pleaase bully me
>hobbies
i write stuff, and that's pretty much it
>passions
writing
>interests
writing, early 90's computer technology and viruses, violence and murder
>pet peeves
people who reply with one word when i send them a paragraph
>music
listen to mostly hard rock kinda stuff
>books
even though i'm a writer, i'm not a fan of books themselves
>TV/Film
dont watch tv or movies much
>vidja?
early dos games, obscure horror

skype; alc0holism
>>
>A/S/L
24/m/USA
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes to all but prefer text
>Favorite Music
90s, alternative, punk, ska, death metal and other random subgenres of metal, old school rap.
>Favorite Movies
I'm a huge moive buff, just ask.
>Favorite TV Shows
Prison Break, The League, Breaking Bad, Dexter, GoT, Silicon Valley.
>Favorite Books
A song of Ice and Fire, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Goosebumps, comic collctions
>Favorite Vidya
Mostly I like side scrollers and platforms. I enjoy the old SNES and N64 games a lot and mostly play those.
>Interests
Guitar, Writing, Drawing/Painting, general art and expression of any form.
Depends what the reason for the group is, usually they are too random and annoying.
I can recognize a random few words of French if I hear it.

I'm up very late a lot of nights and I'm just looking for people to have conversations with and hopefully form a friendship. Meaningful or meaningless, just something to pass the time when insomnia gets the best of me.
>Contact Info
thaddeuszender
>>
>>24118961
>>asl
21/m/USA
good sense of humour, compassion, similar interests
>>hobbies
vidya, /toy/ shit
>>passions
n/a
>>interests
drawing, cool anime, movies
>>pet peeves
idk
>>music
king crimson, led zeppelin, david bowie, talking heads. i don't listen to a lot of music but i'm willing to listen to different stuff these are just my favorites that i've heard, i'm not much of a music person though.
>>books
more often i read nonfiction or horror stuff if i read any book, but if i had to pick a favorite it would have to be the hobbit, i'm not really a book person anymore, i tend to read more manga lately but not even much of that
>>TV/Film
twin peaks, alien, fist of the north star, the thing, lethal weapon, evangelion, escape from la, evil dead, and really pretty much anything 80s cheesy or so bad it's good i'll like even if i haven't seen it
>>vidya?
it's a hobby of mine so i'll just list some big franchises i like in general: metal gear, zelda, castlevania, silent hill, resident evil

just posting here since whenever i join a chat through something like /v/ or /a/ it always ends up being the worst shit and there's tons of drama, i'm sick of that
if anything here interests you feel free to send me a message at this throwaway email account i made and we could be friends
no normies though ree
>>
My ID is Levakama.

You can find out the rest yourself.
>>
File: SaveME.png (159KB, 495x339px) Image search: [Google]
SaveME.png
159KB, 495x339px
>asl
18, Male
>What I am looking for in another person.
Just really someone to talk with, not to complain to or anything. Just shoot the shit. Oh, and if they are gay thatd be cool too.
>hobbies
Mycology, Vidjya, Biking.
>passions
doodling and music
>interests
cool rhythms and analyzing how people speak, wearing girl clothes, being a trap feggit
>pet peeves
fuccbois
>music
Baroque Rock, Alt, Indie are the mains, but I like to listen to everything.
>books
Lovecraft only, never really got into anything else.
>TV/Film
I like documentaries and mysteries, im a major fan of sci fi as well, i dont have a whole lot of favourites and have been trying to watch more "classics" to get a better perspective on movies
>vidja
the Souls series,I dont like it a whole bunch but its surely my most played. TWEWY, Hyper Light Drifter.

my skype is anguis.cantus
I have a pretty fucked schedule so sorry if i dont get to you immediately.
>>
>A/S/L
22 m UK
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
yes/yes/after we've talked
>Favorite Music
basically /mu/core
>Favorite Movies
Aerican Psycho, Calvary, Brazil, Seventh Seal
>Favorite TV Shows
Better Call Saul, Bojack Horseman, I Claudias
>Favorite Books
mostly read non-fiction
>Favorite Vidya
tf2, cs:go, civilization
>Interests
history, hiking, gym
never been in one but interested
only English
>Contact Info
rustyshacky123_1
>>
>>24149980
interested, I am >>24157116
>>
>asl
m Canada
pulse
>interests
selfsucking for females on cam

>>
>A/S/L
M 23 UK

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Relationship Status
Single

>Text / Mic / Cam
text (maybe mic)

>Favorite Music
Love all kinds of music but Hip Hop is my number one favourite.

>Favorite Books
I mostly read autobiographies

>Favorite Shows/Movies
Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, The X-Files, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia, That 70's Show, The Sopranos etc

>Favorite Vidya
FIFA, COD, The Last of Us, Metal Gear Series, Mass Effect Series, Final Fantasy X, Borderlands 2, Mortal Kombat, Mario, Fallout series, GTA series, Resident Evil Series,

>Interests
Gaming, Movies and TV, Gym, Technology, Music

nah

English

Anyone who has the same hobbies

Lame people

>Contact Info
iffy360
>>
22 m US bi

stroking

skype; green_man_machine
>>
File: xxxx.jpg (121KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.jpg
121KB, 1240x700px
>FILM CLUB
We watch films together via rabbit
& discuss (optional) in the group call

>add only if you know at least 3 names

侯孝賢 [Hou Hsiao-Hsien] || Jan Němec || Woody Allen || Jean-Claude Rousseau || Anne Sewitsky || Ruben Östlund || Richard Linklater || Todd Solondz || Hal Hartley || Harmony Korine || Jafar Panahi || Abbas Kiarostami || Fritz Lang || Andrej Tarkovsky || Luchino Visconti || Pier Paolo Pasolini || Jean-Luc Godard || Alain Robbe-Grillet || Alain Resnais || Chris Marker || Michelangelo Antonioni || Lars Von Trier || Akira Kurosawa || Yasujiro Ozu || Roberto Rossellini || Michael Haneke || Ulrich Seidl || Robert Bresson ||

skype = recyclement
>>
>>24157686
How do you watch films via rabbit? I can never get it to work
>>
>>24157686
Trying way too fucking hard here.
>>
>>24139038
Skype is showing no results =/
>>
File: 043016.jpg (1MB, 1395x1610px) Image search: [Google]
043016.jpg
1MB, 1395x1610px
>A/S/L
24/M/NC
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
Prefer text at first. Can do others if we get along.
>Music
Stuff that speaks to the soul. I'm a sucker for jazzy rap, most things electronic, and good rock, but nearly all music is interesting to me in some way.
Some favorites are Nujabes, Agalloch, Fever Ray, Röyksopp, Daft Punk, Sene, Zeppelin
>Books
I read very sporadically, so I won't bother to list any here.
>Shows/Movies
Don't watch many movies, but my favorite is Fantastic Mr. Fox
If I watch shows, it's usually anime. Typically either psych/drama stuff or heavy slice-of-life.
I'm a sucker for sad shit.
>Vidya
I speedrun on Twitch and play older games in general.
Melee and some traditional fighting games.
League of Legends when the urge to grind hits me.
Don't like the format for Skype groups. I might join a Discord one, but honestly I don't like group voice chat at all.
Only English :^(
Long/fun 1-on-1 convos. People I vibe with. I don't care how much we have in common, really. Just add me if you think we'd get along.
/pol/-types
>Contact Info
pichi.dee
>>
>asl
21/m/uk
Looking for a female with cam or mic to dominate me on cam, I have a nice big dildo and an open mind
>hobbies
>passions
>interests
>pet peeves
>music
>books
>TV/Film
>vidja?

Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.