[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone who knows about how beards develop (or anyway el

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2428.jpg (698KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.jpg
698KB, 3024x4032px
Can someone who knows about how beards develop (or anyway else willing to comment) for young guys like me (I'm 22) tell me if mine will eventually fill in Or at least look presentable (or does it look presentable now?)? It's been 1 month so far and I know it's pretty patchy but honestly I think I like how I look with facial hair more than how I look clean shaven since it squares off my round face a bit, even if it does look whispy as hell. I've uploaded a pic of the front but here's an album of the sides: http://m.imgur.com/a/w4Al2

and here's a gif if that's more true to reality than still pics:
http://i.imgur.com/skkyQLA.jpg

Also here's clean shaven for those wondering:
http://i.imgur.com/lKlYYV3.jpg

Please be kind haha, already don't have much confidence in myself being 22 and never having even kissed a girl or been on a date bc of shyness/anxiety, been working on that

Also rate if you want
>>
File: me.jpg (37KB, 502x617px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
37KB, 502x617px
takes a while but in say 3 years you will know if you can or cant get a full beard
>>
>>24116703
Thanks for the reply, you think it looks too unpresentable now or should try to grow it for another month?
>>
>>24116744
if I was you I would go with a goatee like everything on you chin and sides of mouth keep shave the rest or clean shaven... for now and you will know eventually if it will be full or not
>>
A month? That shit won't fill in. Shave it off and try again in a few years
>>
>>24116693
Dude, you look fine, you don't have to start spamming all the boards like an insecure little girl. And your beard's alright as well so stoo caring about that stupid shit.

You probably should've realized that long ago, but sadly whether you looked good or bad, you'd still be who you are now, it's not like you'd be going to get friends and get laid instantly if you woke up looking like George Clooney. It's sad, but what we really have to fix the most is our minds, not our faces. I have been to a shrink before and told him about my dismorphic tendencies, but he neither confirmed nor denied if I actually had body dismorphia or not. I haven't been getting bullied for my aspect since around high school, but I'm not sure if that's because I did get better or if it was because I had the body of a jock and the face and mind of wn autistic goblin. But I sometimes wake up feeling like I'm fucking Brad Pitt and acting dumb on the mirror, but in the end not even feeling like I was god himself does help my self-confidence. When I feel good looking I look like an awkard bulky tank piloted by a brain-dead hamster, all stumbling and mumbling and when I feel like I look like complete garbage I prefer to not watch or even stand next to girls, as to not make them think that I thought that such an ugly fuck would even think of having a chance.

You do objectively look way better than me, so don't fuck this shit up. Just try your best to fix your personality and to leave all your insecurities behind, you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>24116693
Okay, you're going to need to shave daily after a hot shower.

Use a lotion with aloe after every shave to help train and treat your skin to avoid razor burn. Make sure it's a routine time of day you do shave, either morning of the evening.

Also, get an electronic mustache and beard trimmer, use that to landscape areas you want to look nicer if you're not going for the Man-Mane.

You shold see better results in your beard growth after a month to two months.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.