[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been seeing a fair amount of people interested in hypnosis so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: index.png (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
11KB, 259x194px
Been seeing a fair amount of people interested in hypnosis so let's start a thread here. Ask questions, discuss techniques, find subjects, etc.
>>
>>24115478
Myself I'm a hypnotist. Been doing hypnosis for a few years now after getting interested in it after seeing a hypnosis show. It amazed me how powerful the human mind is and that hypnosis can let someone experience almost anything they can think of without even leaving their chair.

Feel free to ask me questions if anyone has any. I'm always looking for more female subjects as well if anyone is interested!
>>
>>24115478
Why hello. I don't usually come to /soc/ but I am a semi-regular poster on /b/'s hypnosis and fetish threads. I also used to be much more involved in the manip community and even owned a hypnosis imageboard for a while.

I'm just looking for more like-minded folks to talk to. I've been a hypnotist for 7 years now, had 2 long-term subjects and over a hundred "clinical" subjects (I put that in quotes because I've never charged for my work and I don't have the requisite state license to do so).
>>
>>24115845
I could post my greentexts... but I don't know if that's allowed on this board...

They're stories about me and one of my long-term subjects but I don't wanna get banned and the rules weren't terribly clear about stuff like that.
>>
>>24115861
Hi there! Glad to see another fellow hypnotist. As far as I know I think you're good to post greentexts...just avoid posting any identifying information from your stories like names. This is a discussion thread included so feel free...I'm always interested to hear about what others have to say about hypnosis!
>>
A hypnosis thread, neat.

I got into hypnosis in high school and have been at it for about 5 years. Most of my sessions are done online, so it would be amazing if anyone in western canada would be into trying it out. I'm still into doing it online for anyone else.

I hypnotize guys and girls, doesn't matter to me.

Kik and skype are d.joestar, hypnotists feel free as well, I definitely want to be hypnotized.

What are everyones preferred inductions?
>>
>>24116116
I usually go with my standard relaxation induction. I've prepared it and perfected it over the years and seems to have the highest success rate out of my others. I do have a few experimental inductions as well that I can use such as for erotic or quick inductions, but those are usually only pulled out when someone requests it or I read them as not being able to use a relaxation induction.
>>
File: Bears Hypnosis (1).png (54KB, 1347x340px) Image search: [Google]
Bears Hypnosis (1).png
54KB, 1347x340px
>>24116116
I have a couple of go-to inductions. I like eye-fixation inductions and progressive-relaxation inductions, usually combined. Mostly I'll talk to the subject for a while and get a feel for what might work best with them.

The image is part 1 of 2 of the first greentext I ever posted. Less sexy, more of a "holy crap, hypnosis can do what?" kinda story.

Also some questions to other hypnosis peeps (I'll answer them as well once somebody else does):
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done with hypnosis?
What's the most interesting induction you've tried?
What's the coolest thing you've managed to do with hypnosis that even you weren't sure was possible?
>>
Bumping for visibility and all good things trance!
>>
File: Bears Hypnosis (2).png (84KB, 1295x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bears Hypnosis (2).png
84KB, 1295x457px
>>24116389
Part 2.
>>
>>24116389
>>24116391
Any more stories man? This one was amazing.
>>
I don't always do this

But sometimes I go to sleep while playing recordings of myself saying nice things to myself

Each time I've done it, I've always woken up feeling amazing.
>>
Sometimes I daydream so vividly I start acting the daydream out. Occasionally I've embarrassed myself by talking to myself in public because I was just thinking about a scenario so deeply.

Does this mean I'm highly suggestible or hypnosis prone?
>>
>>24119012
You visualize easily, which means certain inductions would probably work better on you than others.
>>
>>24119012
I do this too anon! One of the main reasons i let myself explore it more was because i realized going into trance was more like day dreaming for me.

Anywhoo hey hypno anons. I'd be real interested if anyone wanted to practice on me for a bit online or what not. Anyone got good online stories from it or theories on why certain inductions work better than others?
>>
Bump so this survives till after work
>>
>>24119222
Add me up, I'd be down to practice on you.
>>
File: A's Happy-Trigger pt1.png (66KB, 1899x486px) Image search: [Google]
A's Happy-Trigger pt1.png
66KB, 1899x486px
>>24118733
Did somebody say stories?

part 1/4
>>
File: A's Happy-Trigger pt2.png (30KB, 1002x327px) Image search: [Google]
A's Happy-Trigger pt2.png
30KB, 1002x327px
>>24120600
I have another one written out but haven't shared it anywhere yet. So I'll post that after I dump the rest of this one.
>>
File: A's Happy-Trigger pt3.png (68KB, 1529x568px) Image search: [Google]
A's Happy-Trigger pt3.png
68KB, 1529x568px
>>24120621
Did I mention this is a sexy story?
>>
File: A's Happy-Trigger pt4.png (62KB, 1845x426px) Image search: [Google]
A's Happy-Trigger pt4.png
62KB, 1845x426px
>>24120624
If anyone is interested we can start up an IRC channel for 4chan hypnosis peeps. Just putting that out there.
>>
I goot myself into some trouble listening to too much hypnosis when I was younger... would love to get into some more trouble!
19/f/Washington
kik is unicornap0calypse
skype s XshinysuicuneX
>>
>>24120629
Lemme rephrase that: I started an IRC channel on chat.freenode.net called #4chanhypnosis. I'm nosefag and I'll be online most of today.
>>
>>24120629
Please hypnotize me.
>>
File: wpe5b4a0cf_05_06.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
wpe5b4a0cf_05_06.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>24120684
Yet another story about my ex-girlfriend who I'll be referring to, once again, as A. This story is from after we broke up, but she came back for a visit and we... caught up with each other.

>A and I broke things off, not because we wanted to but because the long distance of her going to BYU in Utah and me staying in California was just too much. She was isolating herself, not making friends, and becoming increasingly clingy to the point of near constant texting (we'd never really communicated this way before).
>I broke up with her and she got friends, a new beau, and her grades spiked back into their usual A's and B's.
>6ish Months later she's back in Cali visiting family and friends over the summer
>She invites me to a BBQ at a local park with a bunch of other mutual friends
>I go, have a great time, but more than anything I see her for the first time in nearly a year
>Her year away from home turned her from a 5'11" chubby weeaboo into a 5'11" curvy goddess of a weeaboo. The extra roll was gone, her skin was pale and creamy, overall a massive improvement.
>We start talking, remembering good times, flirting
>I find out she's just dumped her bf because something something I don't remember.
>We arrange to hang out and watch anime and play vidya like old times.
>Soon.jpg
>She arrives at my house around 3-4PM the next day.
>She's wearing this tight, angled stripe shirt that shows her chest off like nothing I've ever seen her wear before and her go-to 3/4 length pants.
>We get to talking, I find out she's transferred from goth to steampunk, she's made a bunch of new friends and even joined a quidditch team.
>The conversation eventually turns to us, whether I think we could be anything again, and then to why she left her college beau.
>She says flat out that it's because he couldn't hypnotize her, his voice just didn't work for her and was too jarring or something
>A's always been a switch like me, but she leaned toward sub while I lean toward Dom
>>
>>24120707
Here's where it gets sexy, btw.

>A and I are on the couch while discussing all this.
>A says (and I will never forget her exact words), "He would just stare at me and recite scripts he'd memorized like some kind of recording... not like you at all..."
>I look her dead in the eyes, "Would you like to go under for me again?" She heard "go under for me" and drooped a little.
>"Yes, more than anything."
>"Then be a good girl, and sleep." I snapped my fingers behind her head in time with the "sleep", a tactic that had always destroyed her resistance.
>I took her down into trance, watching her body react as my words reminded her how much power I had over her mind and body. From the second I'd asked to trance her her nipples had gone hard, easily visible through the navy and crimson stripes.
>I spent nearly two hours re-conditioning her, bringing her in and out of trance as her mind became soft and pliable. Eventually my cock starts thinking and I tell her to take her shirt off.
>Zero hesitation, as expected. Her top flys off to reveal a distinct lack of bra.
>I take her to my room, completely mindless, and wake her up.
>A blinks, looks around and then at me saying "I wonder how we got heeere." in the most come-hither-and-fuck-me voice. She was an absolute master of it.
>"I wonder. Tell me, how do you feel about this?" I tap her chin and just like old times she falls to her knees in ecstasy.
>"Thank you, Master!" those words, like the sweetest angel's moan in my ears.
>We both strip naked in a flurry of kissing and fondling. My hand finds her dripping pussy while I suck and roll and tease her nipples with my mouth. She's moaning and begging for more.
>"Would you like to be my slave again A?" I must confess to a wicked grin.
>"Yes. Yes, I need it. Please, Master."

part 3 imminent...
>>
>>24120684
That the host where you have to register?
>>
>>24120701
Join the IRC we can chat and see what you're looking for.

>>24120719
Yeah, I'm using nettalk as my client but any client should work. Just add chat.freenode.net as a connection and use /join #4chanhypnosis. Sorry if you already know how to use IRC, just figured I'd explain it for the people who don't.
>>
>>24120717
>"That's a good slave." Her whole body shudders in reaction to hearing her "good slave" trigger, every time she hears me say it she feels like every inch of her skin is her clit and that it's cumming. Really a very effective treat trigger because I've also tied both cumming and any clitoral pleasure to feelings of obedience, happiness, and lust.
>"Be a good slave and drop deep." It's good to have a lot of different deepeners and droppers so they never know which one you'll use.
>She drops down again, this time lying on my bed. I guide her down to the bedrock of her mind, a visual I've used countless times with her, and then down through her staircase. I remind her of the invisible collar I once placed around her neck and how by remembering it she remembers herself as my obedient slave toy.
>I've been playing with her nipples and clit with my hands to add pleasurable punctuation but when I remind her of herself she bucks into my hand and grinds her pussy against it. She starts reciting her mantras without prompting, such a good girl.
>"I am a good slave. Good slaves obey their Master without question. Good slaves feel good when they obey their Master. I am a good slave. I obey my Master without question. I feel good when I obey my Master." I double her pleasure again and again as she repeats those lines. I tell her that every time I kiss her nipple the pleasure from obeying with increase by 10000x.
>She's repeating over and over how much of a good slave she is while I get to suckle her tits and play with her pussy and generally have free run of her body.
>She's reached the point where every muscle is slack, even her words are slurring, mind completely reduced to obedient mush.
>"You are a good slave A. You will be my good slave for as long as I want you to be, whenever I want you to be. Your mind is mine, no matter where you are, who you're with, what you're doing, you are mine. Do you understand?"
>"Yes Master! YES! THANK YOU MASTER!"
Part 4? Si.
>>
>>24120750
>The next 30 minutes are spent conditioning her to always and without hesitation or thought respond to a trigger phrase (I'm not going to say what it is in case she ever reads this, it works via text too) that makes her a mindlessly obedient slave to me until I revert her.
>It finally gets to be too much for me though and I tell her that she's going to suck my cock and swallow my cum and that by ingesting me she will forever concrete all of the commands and suggestions I've ever given her, permanently fixing them in her subconcious. I lead her through a wake up that makes her crave my cum with every step up and every word I say until she's nearly out of trance.
>"When I say it's time to wake up you'll come out of your deep sleep and be hornier than you've ever been before in your life. The only way to fulfill this need is to swallow my cum and become my willing and obedient slave. Understand?"
>She nods, quivering, I don't think she'd ever been that horny before, even by my hand.
>"Good Girl. 1. 2. 3. Eyes open wide... oh woooowwwww...." She bounded up and latched her mouth on my cock before I could even finish, sucking with a ferocity and love I've only experienced a scant few times. What seemed centuries of slick tongue and moaning suction ended explosively with one hand in her hair and the other entwined with hers.
>My cum still in her mouth she looked at me, tears of joy in her eyes, orgasming from the pleasure of my cum and said "Thank you Master. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I want to be your slave toy." and she swallowed.
>Her whole body spasmed, her hands grabbed at her pussy and breasts, fingering herself with abandon, swapping hands so she could suck her own juices off her fingers. (I'd taught her how good she could taste when she was obedient and she loved showing me how much she loved the taste of pussy.)
>She spasms one final time before melting into a puddle next to me, eyes blank and face plastered with a smile.

part 5 is coming
>>
>>24120791

>After a while of just laying next to each other, A looks at me and says "I love you Master."
>I tell her I love her too, we cuddle up to each other
>We just lay there, holding each other close, comfortable in the afterglow of a 4+ hr trance and play session.
>She eventually tells me that she has to go back to school in three weeks, but that she can keep in touch with me and we'll see each other over Christmas break.
>I decide to test her new trigger, the big one, and whisper it in her ear.
>"My body and mind are yours to command, Master." So sexy, probably the best phrase known to man.
>"Good slave."
After that we actually watched some anime, I think we finished Higurashi no naku koro ni that night. The following three weeks however were fantastic and I'll have to write some of those stories out later.

For those wondering, A was into the whole consensual-non-consent thing in that she craved brainwashing, obedience training, and every form of mind control. I eventually let her go, we grew apart as people and there were some other circumstances, but I'll always remember the times we had fondly.
>>
>>24120707
>>24120717
>>24120750
>>24120791
>>24120812
Here you go, anon.
>>
Hey all....this is main op hypnotist. If anyone wants to get hypnotized leave your age/sex and skype and I'll see what I can do. I typically prefer females, but I may have time tonight and can possibly do some males as well time given. I do everything from relaxation to erotic!
>>
>>24120650
Hey I just sent you a skype invite. I'll be free for most of the night so I can definitely give you a good long session or even more if you crave it. I'll think up some fun and exciting things to do in a session.
>>
>>24120812
Hey, I'll be on the IRC for quite a while longer. Try to join whenever.
>>
Bump to bring tippity top!
>>
>>24116170
>>24116389
Yeah I'm also all about the progressive relaxation, eye fixation works nice too. What do you guys usually go for when the regular induction won't cut it? I need a good alternative.

>>24118771
>>24118771
self hypnosis is a great tool when you don't have someone to hypnotize you, that sounds exactly like what you did.

>>24119012
>>24119012
Yeah you'd be an amazing subject, you're so good at visualization that you just about become part of it.
>>
Bump to prevent death and stuffs
>>
>>24124924
Nosefag reporting from mobile.
>>
>>24120812
*shivers* damn anon. My former master almost had this much control over me. I don't think he ever realized though and I find it hard to really explain to him that I could be so much more. Brainwashing and training etc are definitely part of the kink for me though. Sigh, I'd love to have a master like that, I got wet just reading it.
>>
>>24125473
If you're willing to use Skype I can certainly do some good with getting you down and turned into a mentally blank and horny hypno slave. Would that be something you'd be up to try?
>>
>>24125473
If you'd be interested in talking to me about my experiences, ask me questions, anything like that, I'm more than happy to share.

Join us on IRC. Channel is #4chanhypnosis
>>
>>24125732
Heck if anyone is interested, me and >>24122033
this guy are online right now.
>>
>>24125732
>>24126586
Still interested, i just dont really use irc much. Question time then?
Have you ever felt a subject was 'faking it' and how can you personally tell how deep a person is?
>>
>>24127039
Welcome to one of the biggest questions hypnotists have very few good answers for. There are tests you can do to check if someone is deep but subject's reactions can vary and if they're faking and know what they're about then it's even harder to tell.
>>
French 24 male sub with some trigger's searching for someone to have fun with my mind :) kik: PoeticEdda
>>
Gonna bump the thread with some stories of when I've been under.

> Couple years ago now, been with that master for several months
> requests he conditions me so that I don't actually notice any differences in my behaviour
> So we're sitting on the bed one night and I'm thinking, we've been doing this hypnosis stuff for a while, but I have no clue if it's working or not. Can master show me something so I can tell?
> He smirks. "If you'd like, just relax a bit and look directly into my eyes ok? In a moment I'm going to say a phrase and afterwards remember how you felt and what you did. "
> 'kay. Mentally thinking this is probably all in my mind nothing will happen. No matter what I'm just going to be totally normal and do nothing. Absolutely, I'm going to do nothing different at all.
> Uses phrase
> Overcome with happiness and bliss, mind blanking delight. Moves to sit at master's fit, just want to hear more of his voice as much as possible. So relaxed, eyes close while I can feel myself smiling. Lasts about 30 seconds.
> Eyes snap open and I remember everything. Holy shit. H o l y . S h i t. Haven't even been this turned off before, can't believe how easily I went into that despite conscious thoughts to try not to.
> Master explains it's just a small trigger, to give me a dose of happy followed by immediate obedience to any then given suggestion by him. He's used it for things like domestic chores, cooking, massages and sexual favours.
> Mfw I realised every time he's used that phrase I always just felt happy and thought to myself that he makes me so happy and how I love seeing him happy too, of course I'd do what he asked - I'm happy to do it to make him happy, that's just normal. Never thought twice about anything, totally internalised them as my own thoughts.

And that's when I realised I really love this kink and apparently I'm more suggestible than even I realised.
>>
>>24125651
20/F/USA
I really want to try this.
Kik: hypn0slut
>>
>>24128312
Welcome to the thread, feel free to ask questions and check the IRC to chat with anyone who's online. #4chanhypnosis

-Nosefag
>>
>>24128352
I'm just failing to get into the irc. Is it webchat.freenode.net and the group is "#4chanhypnosis"?
>>
Bump for life
>>
>>24128904
And again
>>
>>24129391
I wish there was more going on. The irc is dead when i check it!, making me question if im doing it right, and nohody really posts much either.
>>
>>24115478

Does this fetish include bimboification? How deep does the mind control go?

Any sites explaining how to get started?
>>
>>24129478
Maybe try making a discord room, not many people use irc anymore, especially on /soc/.

>>24129691
It definitely does, I see it pop up all the time, I think warp my mind is full of that kind of hypnosis. As with most things in hypnosis, it goes as deep as you allow it to.
>>
>>24129478
So just google "freenode" and whatever website comes up first pull it up. Then click on the chat button and it will ask you for the group and your username. Just punch in "#4chanhypnosis" and come up with a username for yourself and hit connect. It should connect and show whoever is online.

Honestly, there's been only a few of us active so if no one's on check back later and you might get lucky. Right now there's only three or four of us actually active.
>>
How does one learn this
>>
Hello hypnotists. I was hoping for some advice.

I really would like to get into this. But I want to know how to be smart. I am frustratingly submissive. I am very susceptible to suggestion and have a hard time saying (and recognizing my desire to say) no. I have often stepped back from a conversation with a dominant person and asked myself, "What the hell did I just agree to? That is not what I wanted. That is not what I'm into."

I get so into the groove of pleasing someone else, that I forget myself. It has lead to me feeling really bad when I snap out of it.

I don't even really know my boundaries. I only really discover them afterwards. Particularly, in the moment, my brain just goes to sludge. I'm asked about my limits and I can only really think to say, "Well... I guess don't hurt me? Or don't hurt me TOO bad."
I don't know how to vocalize my emotional limits. I really do not like emotional masochism. But I'll let things slide in the moment, and then it'll snowball as the Dom goes farther, and then I want to cry.

I really want to do hypnotism. But I already feel kind of hypnotized whenever I do D/s stuff anyway. I worry about losing my voice and doing things that I don't want to do. How do I be careful?

What are the signs of a bad apple hypnotist? Are there obvious things that I shouldn't agree to?
>>
>>24132853
Learn to say no, and to stick to your guns.

A bad dom/bad hypnotist is anyone that tries to make you do anything you don't want to.
>>
>>24132999
Are there things specific to hypnotism?
For example, I've learned through my research on D/s to beware of men who talk about "true" Doms and "true" subs. People who imply that the best kind of sub is one who 100% submits and has no hard limits.
Now that turns back to the concept of "Anyone that tries to make you do anything you don't want to". But by learning the terminology, I can see the red flag immediately when I see the words "true sub".

Is there anything like that in the hypnotism community? What are the things that the skeezballs say?
>>
>>24133070
Unfortunately the predators are either incredibly easy to spot or you won't see them coming until it's too late.

My advice would be to tell them to make sure you remember everything, this can be done with ease by any capable hypnotist so there should be no excuses. If they try to step over that line then you'll know immediately that they'll step over any other lines and you break it off with that dom.

You can set other artificial barriers as well by simply choosing simple things you find irksome but not abhorrent and saying they can't do them. Something like a tickle trigger, not something you'd actually be hurt by but something small that could act as a warning that the dom isn't respecting your boundaries.

Keep in mind that if there was a perfect sub they would be both obedient AND capable of setting boundaries on the sometimes unquenchable appetites of their dom. Learning to say no sometimes for your own good will make you a better sub and a happier human.

- Nosefag
>>
Resurrection
>>
>>24134812
Bump for love. Bump for life.

-Nosefag
>>
>>24135617
I, Nosefag, command this thread to survive.

-Nosefag
>>
I started in on hypnosis a few years ago, but when my love interest at that time fizzled so did my interest. I was super into listening to recordings of how to relax, how to cum without touching myself, how to feel more like a slave. I can remember writhing around in my bed with that stuff for hoursssssss.
>>
>>24136607
Have you tried it in recent times? What's your best memory of being under hypnosis as a sub?
>>
>>24133340
>My advice would be to tell them to make sure you remember everything
Thank you! That is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to hear. I wouldn't even think of that!

>You can set other artificial barriers as well by simply choosing simple things you find irksome but not abhorrent and saying they can't do them. Something like a tickle trigger, not something you'd actually be hurt by but something small that could act as a warning that the dom isn't respecting your boundaries.
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, that would be requesting that they do not make tickling one of my triggers to be hypnotized, right?
Or is this meaning, a vocal/visual cue that would trigger me into feeling like I was being tickled?
>>
>>24137156
As to the artificial barriers you have it right the first time. What the point is is to make a non-harmful step that is obvious and pre-set as a sort of trap. You can even have a trigger put in to snap you out if someone does that.

Safety First,
Nosefag
>>
>>24137391
Would the hypnotist have to program that trigger, or could I do it on my own?
>also where are you located
>where are all these hypnotists located
>where do I find one in Seattle
>>
>>24138982
To have a trigger put in you would need a hypnotist you trust or you would need to create or find a recording. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. Just excercise caution and get to know a Dom a bit before you go letting them muck about in your greymatter. Set false boundaries and that should be a reasonable level of protection.

-Nosefag
>>
>>24138982
Calgary, AB here
>>
>>24139455
A discord server has been created.

Use https://discord.gg/vnxDm to join.

-Nosefag
>>
Bumping because muh fetish
>>
I know it's not the usual thing to plug here, but there's a new LA hypnosis munch starting up on fet, so anyone in the area might be interested in checking that out.
>>
Okay, so I've been trying to do some of those online hfo hypnosis things, but I'm not sure if I've really gone all the way under. Any general tips on how to make myself relax more?
>>
>>24141459
What have you been using?
>>
bumpu

Is there any media depictions of hypnotism that inspired you guys? Something like Star Wars' "these are not the droids you're looking for"
>>
Oh awesome! I didn't ever realize this thread was here! I've been doing hypnosis for like 8 years and I just love everything about it, so it is super cool to find a new place to talk about it!
>>
>>24139884
repost discord invite please
>>
>>24143294
Various sources. Mostly audio stuff, but a few videos that generally feature some sort of spiral
>>
>>24146166
Yeah, I assumed you were going for audio, but what's the theme? What techniques are they using?
>>
>>24146133
https://discord.gg/25YEW
>>
>>24146133
https://discord.gg/4qkqU
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.