[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humiliation thread, share pics, OC, shame others I'll go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 137585406346.jpg (584KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
137585406346.jpg
584KB, 740x740px
Humiliation thread, share pics, OC, shame others
I'll go first
>be me 16 femanon
>go to some kiddy fun time hangout with quite a few friends, including some males I'm aware have a thing for me
>after a while of having fun, one of the aforementioned males pull me behind a couch with plenty room behind it (this one in particular knew about a lot of fetishes I had)
>begins fondling my breasts, hushing me
>I'm single and I couldn't care less I loved it and I loved being taken advantage of
>I hear someone asking where I left to
>ABORT.txt
>I saw someoeme peek over the couch, it was one of the guys I mentioned earlier (for sake of convenience, let's call them by name in order of appearance: Kyle, James, Ryan)
>Kyle doesn't stop fondling me, and James showed an obvious expression of interest, so he slips behind the couch unnoticed and tugs my panties, forcing them to rub on my clit
>ohfuckkeepgoooing.gif
>I'm being thoroughly molested at this point, fingers in my mouth, my ass being groped, strict hands holding me down, I start to feel fingers slip inside of me while my legs are torn apart, all the while I'm being told to 'keep quiet or else'
>James looks around the area and notices Ryan down a ways and calls him over silently
>this is it kill me now I'm dead already
>Ryan nonchalantly strolls over and finds me with my shirt pulled up, pants mostly undone, drool spilling down my chin with a look of bliss clouding my face
>'holy fucking shit anon... this is a perfect look for you'
>HE SAID CHUCKLING
>I know I'm in for it, and there's nothing left I can do, I'm ready.
>Ryan slips in between James and Kyle, they're chatting quietly about how enjoyable my body is, and he just enjoys the view

The rest of it is just continuous fondling and yanking of my body, I don't have time to type the rest right now so if this thread stays alive hopefully I can expand~
>>
>>24111437
You have my boner/10
>>
Lurk
>>
>>24111437
post pics and keep going faggot
>>
>>24111437
>be me 15
>a friend's parents gone for the weekend
>bunch of high school guys party there all weekend
>decide to order pizza
>I get sent to the door when the order arrives
>delivery lady is fine af
>my hands full with half the order
>friend sneaks up behind and pulls my swim trunks down
>penis and balls on full display
>hand the stuff back to the delivery lady so I can pull my trunks up
>delivery lady and my face beet red
>>
This was about 10-11 years ago, while I was in high school.
>in class, texting with guy I'm dating at the time.
>go to a redneck backwoods school so being a bisexual dude is not a great plan.
>teacher catches me on my phone and snatched it out of my hand and starts reading out loud
> whole class hears about my plans to bum him unmerciful that weekend
>trying not to die of shame as the teacher reveals I am a man fucker
>>
>>24111437

i'm a sadist who loves humiliation play.

i haven't found anyone who's into it IRL but i'd love to piss on someone and then have them lick my urine (or cum) up off the ground, all while calling themselves a pathetic whore in the third person.

even better if they let me film it.

i'd show it off to her male friends so she'd blush every time she saw one of them like a status update.

these stories are hot, god bless this thread.

keep going :3
>>
Op is not kill
Here's another story!
>two years later, 18
>been with a guy for quite a while
>he and I get into some escapades during, one being a time we went downtown and he had me wear my glass anal plug
>it's crowded downtown, and he had me wear a short skirt that day, so all the way through the town he threatened to flip my skirt and show everyone my stuffed ass
>fucking antagonizing, I endure his teasing all the way to the park, where upon it begins raining and we take shelter under a pavilion
>no one around, the pouring rain sort of blurs the surroundings. He tells me to suck him off
>no questions asked, I love public stuff, I don't dare make him ask twice.
>I start slow, take him all in and once I get his throbbing cock sopping wet, he tells me he wants to put it in my ass
>first time we did anal together, my senses are dulled, it slides in easily with help of the outside humidity, he pounds me hard on the picnic table and pulls out a small vibrator
>'don't move, anon' hahheheh okay~
>FUCKINGBLISS.dat
>anal+clitoral stimulation+exhibition =I had a seizure of orgasms
The end it was a fun day
I may post more, if I have time. I just hope this will get read. I love the stories you guys have been posting so please don't be a lurker, tell us anythinnnng
>>
>femanon
>walking down the street
>car parked on the side of the road, calls for me when I walk by
>Super hot dude jerking off
>literally biggest/fattest cock ive ever seen
>im in love
>he simply asks me if i like it
>I just nod my head "yes"
>he cums
>hits his face
>I lol'd
>he was embarrassed and sped up really quickly
>never saw him again

I would have licked it off his face if he would have asked
>>
>femanon
>in car with bf, looking for place to pull over and fuck
>decide to pull into the empty parking lot of airport he worked at
>start blowing him
>suddenly lights
>night security guard noticed us
>quickly rearrange and pretend we werent doing anything
>tell him some dumb excuse while i still have precum on my face
>he says whatever, doesn't say it but he obviously knows we're lying, tells us to leave
>drive to next empty parking lot and fuck hard

fun times
>>
ITT: things that never happened
>>
>me be 20
>in my room fucking my girlfriend
>go into beast mode and start having rough sex
>Have her feet above my head and start doing some hardcore drill sex
>roomate comes over (we have no doors since its a college dorm room)
>Asks for a condom (since apparently he was fucking his girlfriend)
>My girlfriend goes fucking red in the face as I stop for just a second and it makes a "squish" sound
>"They're in my closet dude"
>Mood ruined
>Ask for some oral
>get slapped and girlfriend storms out with her hair in a huge frizz.
>>
>>24111437
So all they did was molest you? No one tried to give it to ypu?
>>
>be me, male anon at 20
>coming back from some thing with the chick I'm banging at the time.
>she starts grabbing the D, being frisky in general, says I need to pull over... okay.jpg
>pull over on some residential street, start getting blown, but no window tint, anyone could see.
>Gotta find somewhere better, NAO
>remember there's an abandoned country club thing, tucked away on a tiny back road, literally a straight shot from where we are, cool..we out.
>get there & its on, the sun is going down, clothes are coming off, you know the deal.
>starts riding my cock, feelsgoodman.png
>suddenly, this chick starts to have a fucking conniption, thrashing around, whining, not quite screaming, but almost, thrusts herself across the car into the door on the other side like she was in a fucking horror movie
>I'm sitting there watching this shitshow, trying to figure out just what the fuck is happening
>She bolts out of the car, pretty much crying, gasping for air, no pants on & I'm thinking, this is it... someone is going to come along to this scene & I'm going to jail for this shit.
> Get out, calm her down, she apologizes & come to find out...she's fucking claustrophobic.
>things calm down, we get dressed, go back to my place & I end up boning the fuck out of her for the rest of the night

Note to self: don't ever try to fuck this one in the car EVER AGAIN....SHIT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.