[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been almost 16 months and I still think about my ex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x477px
It's been almost 16 months and I still think about my ex every day. I'm starting to wonder if this will ever stop. I miss her so much.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. I can't escape the guilt or move on. She was the best thing to happen to me in a long time.
>>
I know those feels, anons. GF left me about 2 months ago and been anxious/depressed every day since.
At one point when things were looking down for us I started writing some poetry and prose about how I felt.
She told me how much she loved it and how it made her fall in love with me again.
I don't think she's read any of my recent stuff bc she's trying to move on, but I hope she does and falls in love with me again.
I just can't seem to let go...
>>
>>24104241
Yeah well. Of you don't do something about it you will never get over it. I know something about it, for me it's been five years and I still can't forget her.
>>
>>24104241
I worry about my exboyfriend. It's been over a year. I hope he's doing okay. In the few times we've talked, we don't exactly talk about how we're coping.
What we had wasn't healthy, but I don't regret it.

I heard that his grandfather died. I don't know if I should say anything.
>>
You're all knob gobblers.

Wankers.
>>
>>24104241
4 years here.. Look, I miss her too, but that's just love, and you can love pretty much anybody who hopefully deserves it.. The thing is, you have to move on with your life, no person is one of a kind and only family is irreplaceable..

Give it time, more time than you think, give it many years, you'll meet more women.. If it's meant to be that you one day end up with her again, then it's all good.. If not, you'll fix your life up with someone else, have a family..

You'll always think about people from the past, thing is that if a whole lot of time passes and nothing acts upon it, it fades, and slowly becomes part of the heart as a whole.

Greets from Europe to you friend.
>>
File: ready for the end.jpg (31KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
ready for the end.jpg
31KB, 480x346px
>TFW ex suffers from a mental illness, needs to be taken care of.

>Love her deeply.

>She leaves you for another guy.

>Can't even be mad because he is kind, more stable, and takes care of her better.
>>
>>24104241
First love? Tell the truth. It's the only way I'll be able to help you.
>>
>>24109373
>You'll always think about people from the past, thing is that if a whole lot of time passes and nothing acts upon it, it fades, and slowly becomes part of the heart as a whole.

That was actually an incredibly poetic, beautiful way of putting it...>>24109373
>>
>>24111410

Yeah, really. I can't believe I read that on 4chan.
>>
4 years op. Not every day anymore but fuck she's still a persistent thought. I've had a few long term relationships since her but nothing compares to truly being in deep love with someone. To this day I would drop everything for that girl if asked to.
>>
I still love my first boyfriend, always have always will. He found someone he loved more though, and I know he is happy, so I'm content to be lonely it's been about two years since we finally broke it off. There were ups and downs and I think I will always remember him fondly. Everyone you interact with kind of becomes a part of you, maybe they influence your thoughts, maybe you've picked up some of their mannerisms. The important thing is to not dwell on it, to try and continue your life. For me dating only made me sad so I preferred to continue it alone. I went to a work thing and am kind of drunk at the moment so sorry if none of this makes sense, but the point is find a way to cope and move forward.
>>
>>24111370
>Ex knows I suffer from mental illnesses and am trying to get better

>Love them so much for actually taking the time to explain some things I just don't quite get (Not retarded just a little slowl)

>Lies about her doctor and psychiatrist then leaves me on my birthday of all days

>A year and a half later I'm still hurt.

Did she at least tell you Anon?
>>
>>24104241
>first girlfriend
>my perfect type in every way
>everything going fine
>she breaks up with me because she's too busy with work
>pretty devastated
>date other girls as time goes on but can't forget about that first girl
>finally get married
>finally realize that the first girl never really cared about me all that much
>I only clung to her so hard because she was "my type" and lusted hard for her
>won't let her get the better of me
>finally move on and forget about her
>hadn't thought about her in years until seeing this thread
It takes time, but you'll be fine.
>>
Dude think about it this way: She probably hasn't thought twice about you since she broke up with you. Within a few weeks she already had another guy's cock in her mouth and his cum dripping out of her pussy. She thought nothing of you and by the first month probably forgot all about you

Stop letting women have power and control over you. It's people who react like you do which is why women hold all the power in relationships
>>
>>24109373

Holy shit man, I think you've saved me from getting drunk tonight to drown out the pain like beforehand.

I've had the "fade thing happen with my first GF, so this man is speaking the truth

I'm glad I decided to stumble about on /soc/ today, thanks EuroAnon, you're a life-saver.
>>
>>24112225

I can understand that man, I've had attractions or lusts for girls in past years, but the girl I had was something else. Love is one hellava drug.

The girl I had was someone I'd want to grow old with, someone to have kids with, hell, someone I'd die for.

The difference between love and lust is that love creeps in slowly until you suddenly realize it too late.

Take care my fellows
>>
>>24104241
It never, ever stops. You just have to deal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.