[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies, why aren't you more dominant? Can't you see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: femdomfacesitting.jpg (56KB, 399x593px) Image search: [Google]
femdomfacesitting.jpg
56KB, 399x593px
Ladies, why aren't you more dominant? Can't you see when a woman posts in a thread pertaining to her dominant nature, she gets an ungodly amount of responses? Can't you see that there are droves of submissive men like myself and you're still being submissive?

>wah, i TRIED being dominant but i just can't do it
You tried and were shitty at it. Try again. Get better. Just because you had one bad experience, doesn't mean you should quit. Do research. Learn to be a better Domme. World needs more Dommes, so stop making excuses.

>wah, im just not that into it
I'm not into being a Dom, myself, but I have to do it if I want SOMETHING to fuck.

>wah, b-but women are biologically submissive to men
Yeah, it's far sexier to break that rather than keep it the same as it has been for centuries. Live a little.

The very little Dommes I have interacted with around /soc/ either drop from the face of the earth, demand payment, or are really mean people who have one menial difference to you. I shit you not, I had a "Domme" cut me off because I preferred dogs over cats.

Where are you Dommes? I know you exist. This thread is for other male subs like myself to vent about how fucked up this ratio of sub men to dominant women is. Contactfagging is fine, but keep it to a minimum. It's not what this thread is about.

>inb4 op is just whining
>inb4 op is a pathetic cuck
>inb4 op can't inb4
>>
Bump. I really hope I'm not alone.
>>
Shameless bump.
>>
>>24102801
Oh Pee, you really need to stop whining you pathetic cuck, and also you can't inb4
>>
>>24102985
>good one
>>
That isn't really how it works, if someone is generally submissive by nature they aren't going to be interested in being dominant, I know a lot of switch women and a small handful of Dommes but it's not really as simple as going 'hey be a dom' when someone may or may not be into that.
>>
>>24102801
Women do not have to be dominant to have sex. Men do. You're part of a niche and will forever be part of a niche, get used to it
>>
>>24102801
If a woman posts in any thread she gets an ungodly amount of responses. But it says most about the guys replying, they're just desperate for female attention. What the girl is into doesn't matter.
>>
>>24102801
I'm not naturally submissive but being dominant is actually hard work and if I want to fuck, I want to fuck. I don't necessarily want to have to get into Evil Bitch mode to do it.
>>
>>24102801
My boyfriend isnt really into it. im not going to force something onto him that he isnt in to. Likewise, he respects my kinks and boundaries.

Besides im more into being dominated.
>>
>>24102801
Most female tops/ dommes i got to know either found their match or dont have the courage to break free.
Additionaly the ratio is messed up, altough there are more men willing than women searching in almost every kink.
>>
Weird fetish my man. There are plenty of chicks that will ride you and talk dirty if thats what you want, but beyond that? You're fighting biology, and biology is undefeated
>>
When I've dom'd, subs have gotten lazy and needy. They want attention and pampering but want to be pillow princesses/dead fish.

My recent partners and I switch off and it makes for good times. We casually just ask who wants tops for the night, pegging, etc. I used to be super submissive and want slow, nice gentle, can't do it. I love the rough fuck now.
>>
I'm a femdom and I wish there were more submissive guys like where are you in my life
>>
>>24107620

i wish there were more dominant women out there.
>>
OP, OP, come now my friend. Yes, it's a massive fucking ballbust knowing that there are hardly any dominant women. Make yourself something desirable. If you're the typical 18 stone neckbeard sub that jacks off to loli femdom, you're probably doing something wrong there. There's plenty of sites there. Sure most of them want your money, but you just have to dig through the dirt and you'll find a diamond, eh?

Still hunting for my softie domme.
>>
Your stupid attitude is why I don't go for men like you, honestly. Trying to sell the Domme angle by saying there's droves of men who want it? Then going on to whine and keep trying to sell it like people should do something they don't like to do because you want it? Yeah no.

There's droves of men who would fuck me if I was fat and retarded. It doesn't mean shit. I can afford to be selective, and I'm not going to choose someone as bossy and whiny as you.

I enjoy dominating different kinds of men for different reasons. OP falls into the "actually pisses me off" category that I avoid or go out of my way to be un-sexily cruel to.

If you want a dominant woman, I guess you'll just have to work harder at appealing to us. Dommes are just that- dominant. That means we're in charge, not you, meaning you please us. Not the other way around. Sure, a loving relationship is more mutualistic than that, but as far as flings go? I'm not going to waste my time putting effort into dominating and pleasing a guy who is a total bore.
>>
>>24108990
Perfect response desu senpai.
>>
It's very difficult to find the kind of subby boy that I want, i'm really specific about it, i like to be dominant and do things to a boy but i dont wanna put dildos in his butt or pee on him, its just that a lot of guys on here are TOO submissive to the point where they're nearly dominant, begging for ridiculously degrading things to be done to them.

what happened to the good old fashioned shy boys who just want to be held and played with a bit?
>>
>>24109004
>domme that doesn't like prostate orgasms
intothetrash.png
>>
>>24109021
i want a subby boy who isnt basically a girl with a penis. there are more ways to be submissive than acting like a little girl.
>>
>>24109004
>>24109021

I'm pretty sure the market for gentle dommes like you is fucking massive. God knows I can go for it.
>>
>>24109036
Pretty much what this guy said.
>>
>>24109021

I don't really agree with her fully but I feel it a little. I enjoy playing with my sub's ass and doing things that he likes. I often feel like any Dom(me) does more pleasing than the actual subs. Therein lies the rub. I don't like a sub who thinks "use me sexually by doing things I actually like" is enjoyable for me. It's not really, it's a fucking labor. Pegging is sexy and arousing, but is it so sexy and arousing that I would go out of my way to do it for my gratification alone? No. Almost nothing is. Do I LIKE doing all the (awkward) work during sex? Fuck no.

Because of that, I expect a lot back. And because I'm not really very directly sexual, I expect a lot back in service, in adulation, and in my sub letting me do some things to him he doesn't like particularly. We have a good give and take worked out.

90% of the thirsty ass subs I interact with just want fucked silly all the damn time, and basically just want me to act dominant to please them. It's annoying as fuck. Make me WANT to please you if that's how you're gonna be. I don't need you as much as you need me, and I sure as fuck didn't get into a kink that subverts gender roles just to still be going out of my way to please men for nothing.
>>
>>24109004
>what happened to the good old fashioned shy boys who just want to be held and played with a bit?

Right here
>>
>>24109084
Oh? a rare sighting of a real shy boy. If you have a skype, i wouldnt mind knowing it :P mine is Loversasha
>>
>>24109004

I don't think so, thats all kinda i've always wanted.

Slightly submisive but not to extent to do shit with my anus...

I am shy and Id just like to be gently directed to what i should do... Never met a girl like that irl top kek

Maybe cuz im ugly too x)
>>
Because only True Alpha Females like me can be dominant.
But seriously this:
>>24108990
>>
>>24109140
>contact info
>awshitnigga.gif
First time I've been offered to add someone from here.

Nervous. Unsure on what to do ;w;
Are we really rare, btw? Seems like it would be common
>>
>>24109043
100% this.
>>
>>24109043
you sound like a patriarchy-whining tumblr cunt
>>
>>24109140
Well...I sent a request.
>>
>>24102801
I love when my grill dominates me, she isnt naturally dominate so I did have to ask for it at the start but she ran with the idea and kicks my ass around the bedroom from time to time.
My personal favorite is when she sits on my face and grabs my balls with one hand and jerks me off with the other while i fight for air between her ass cheeks. :) good times.
>>
>>24109145
same here. I just want a girl to hold/cuddle and take the lead. I'm too shy to approach anyone ever, I just feel like it would be creepy/unwanted.
>>
>>24109140
>>24109026
>>24109004

I'm shy but looking for a FLR, where I do what she wants and not what I want.
I feel like if she does things to please me then im the one in charge and thats not what im looking for.
>>
>>24110696

feelsbad.jpg

Ik annon i know XD

Maybe one day x)...
>>
>Ladies, why aren't you more dominant?
I'm a dommy domme.
>Can't you see when a woman posts in a thread pertaining to her dominant nature, she gets an ungodly amount of responses?
Yes. I can. That doesn't mean shit. It's not even flattering because you know literally nothing about me other than that I like to dom guys, which is only one facet of my persona.
>Can't you see that there are droves of submissive men like myself and you're still being submissive?
Yes. I can. And I am dominant. But since most subby dudes that post in these threads demand a monogamous domme that displays interest in them and only them I'll have to disappoint you and say that by that definition I am taken since I have a sub.

>The very little Dommes I have interacted with around /soc/ either drop from the face of the earth
They were fake profiles or just lost interest in you. I'm willing to bet the latter.
>demand payment
A sure sign that you shouldn't be wasting your time on them as a sub.
>or are really mean people who have one menial difference to you. I shit you not, I had a "Domme" cut me off because I preferred dogs over cats.
Unstable women that you are better off not allowing to dom you.

How about not coercing subby women into something they are not comfortable with just to serve your own interests?
>>
File: 1452285241132.jpg (11KB, 242x160px) Image search: [Google]
1452285241132.jpg
11KB, 242x160px
>>24110894
Honestly I feel bad for dom women because of the points illustrated in this post.

Also, repping the "I like to be submissive to a woman without being actually punched in the fucking face" club. Why can't gentle femdom be a more common thing it's so good it makes my heart melt ;_;
>>
>>24111001
Well, I am a sado, so punching dudes in the fucking face is sort of what gets me off.
>>
>>24109026
this

I wouldnt consider myself a "domme" but if I want to dominate a man I want to dominate a MAN and not a disgusting "girly" faggot that still looks like a fucking man but whines in a faggy voice and starts showing me pictures of his asshole
>>
File: 1461435033811.jpg (64KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1461435033811.jpg
64KB, 600x457px
>>24111009
That's fine if it works for you! It just doesn't do it for me, that's a.

I just want a sweet woman to take control in the bedroom and pin me down and just enjoy me. I don't expect them to do everything. I like giving oral, I like pleasing the other person, I'm open minded and understand that the woman would likely be there for her own pleasure and I want to give it. But damn, it's just not comfortable if they aren't nice to me.
>>
>>24110811
can't tell if you're shitposting or not, anon.
>>
>>24111042

So a Female Led Relationship (FLR) w/ a masculine male?

>check
>>
>>24111051
Not shitposting at all lolz.

I am a guy who isn't a "faggot boy who will scream like a little girl".

I just want a domme that'll slightly guide me and tell me what to do everything to it extent ofc.

Never really been with a woman like that nor desu been able to find one.

So i share your pain lolz.
>>
>>24109026
>>24111042
I like a lot of classically feminine traits both in the personality and appearance of my men so speak for yourselves.

>>24111043
Sometimes refusing to punch someone in the face equals not being nice to said person.
>>
>>24111081
theres nothing attractive about being a "domme" to some feminine faggot- cant you dominate an actual man?

If I want to be with a girl then ill just be with a girl
>>
>>24111081
I mean nice in a more generalized sense. Yknow, doesn't want to harm me, gives me kisses, cares for my general well being, other sweet things.

I get where you're coming from, but I'm a ver non-masochistic person, which makes it very difficult to find a dominant girl, since the kink tends to go hand in hand with gross amounts of sadism.

Feelsbadman.org
>>
>>24111116

Totally get you, and thats what im looking for too...

Well good luck xD
>>
>>24111099
Stop liking what I don't like!!!1111

>>24111116
Here's the deal, you can have the best of both worlds. Also, personally I think /gfd/ is more of a thing on here than the sado stuff. I'm sad to say.
>>
This thread is a fucking train wreck, jesus christ. Delete it and let's have a proper femdom thread without the faggotry and histrionics.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.