[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin General thread - All Virgins welcome So how's wizardry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

File: 1460514142167.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460514142167.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
Virgin General thread - All Virgins welcome

So how's wizardry gonna be when I reach it in 11.5 years?
>>
I'm 18/m/Massachusetts

I decided I'm fine with remaining a Perma-KV for many reasona
>>
24 m us
Muslim
Have no interest in sex before marriage but I'm getting more and more disillusioned over the fact that there's no women who stayed virgin
But I really don't want to sleep around either just because she would
I'm starting to think I'd rather take a fat/ugly virgin over a hot slut
Idk
>>
18/m/oregon
i'm moderately attractive, have hobbies (writing/music/art/history/sports), and am going off to college but i'm also a fucking autist who cant talk to women so who knows what will happen
>>
>>24101627

not a virgin but love these threads, they make me kind of nostalgic. was a betafag all my life and didnt get laid till i was 20 so i know how you dudes are feeling

i would offer some advice or experience but whenever i try people tell me to fuck off so ill just continue to lurk
>>
20/m/Fl
Nothing special, I'm alright in terms of "Always depressed, but you can at least do the bare minimum to seem 'normal' to those around you."
Also, every posted ITT before me has an ID with some variant of green, what the shit.
>>
>>24102254
>didnt get laid till i was 20 so i know how you dudes are feeling
20 aint bad yo

23 here, looking forward to being a grand wizard. stopped caring about relationships despite my loneliness
>>
File: full_179354542.jpg (118KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
full_179354542.jpg
118KB, 750x1000px
I think without the virgin mobile logo the thread will die
>>
>>24101627
18 quite ugly and socially awkard, i can talk to girls but most of them seem to have no common interrests (especially not technology or politics) had a gf when i was 12-13 but not even a female friend since then
>>
I came so close /soc/

Met a girl on a uni trip, also a virgin, lovely in every way but has serious issues with anxiety and depression. Over the two weeks we were together we eventually got to the point where we were gonna see how far we could go before she got too nervous.

Then boom; grandma on her death bed so mood's ruined. Got back to the UK with her heading back to Wales to be with her gran, probably not gonna see her again this month and then I'm flying off to Hong Kong for a year.

Once it's all settled down I'm gonna try and see her, but shit its gonna be tough.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>24101627
20/m/aus
KV
People tell me I look alright even though I don't see it, but I'm autistic as fuck, albeit slightly improving
>>
19/m/us

Being KV fucking sucks, I'm an incredibly awkward person so prolly gonna be a wizard.
>>
File: 455.jpg (59KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
455.jpg
59KB, 600x814px
19/Female/USA

Still virgin. Not even a kiss.

I want to experience sex, and I even fantasize about kinky stuff, but I'm also kinda scared to try. Mostly because of the health risks that come from sex (pain, STDs, pregnancy, etc).

Plus I'm reeeeeally shy, which guys hate.
>>
File: Merlin.png (135KB, 667x827px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin.png
135KB, 667x827px
18 male reporting here. Haven't kissed anyone nor had sex. I guess the fact that I'm an unattractive gay is to blame. The road to becoming a wizard is a long one, but I'll keep pushing forward.
>>
>>24104098
I figured I'd add to this by giving advice to the other virgins for how I managed to get close.

I know it's what everyone says but it was a confidence thing, I just went to the trip with the intention of acting confident and relaxed and it ended with me almost losing it. Had the situation not been so fucked i probably would have. It helps that the girl was into me but I'm not the most attractive guy, she herself said it was how i acted that got her interested in me.
>>
18 isnt a sign of perma virgin chaps. Lost it at 24 here, last in my friend group. Been in a long term relationship and some other minor stuff since. I'm no player but I've had my share. 28 now, and fucked an ex yesterday (bizarrely the girl I lost it too). Dont give up hope! Just remember, guys and girls have exactly the same needs. Don't sell yourselves out.
>>
>>24104342
Happen to live in NY? Maybe we could help each other out?

M/21/NY

I feel like I'm gonna be alone forever. I know I probably won't but that's really what it feels like. I've always been really shy and having anxiety and depression doesn't help. Whenever I go out to bars or parties I hate them and end up leaving early cause seeing all of the happy guys and girls makes me sad.
>>
>>24101627
Lvl 34 wizard here. I used to stress and feel like crap that I never even came close to losing it due to my social anxiety issues. And as the years just kept going by, i just stopped thinking about it. Now, its like yeah it'd be nice to have sex, but I'd rather have someone just to do things that people take for granted like holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling. I see everyone all the time in public just enjoying peoples company and I just never had that and I still haven't figured out how to completely overcome my own issues, so its probably best that I'm alone.

>>24104342
You'll be okay. You just gotta find the right guy for you.
>>
>>24104402
I live in California. :(
>>
>>24104781
18 m
Also in California. Whereabouts are you from?
>>
>>24104781
So far/10

Would travel across country to meet up and see how it goes
>>
File: Oh yes.jpg (8KB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yes.jpg
8KB, 237x240px
26 Male UK (Yeah, that one)

Really would prefer to be in a relationship to lose it, but on the flip side, I probably should just get on with it.

I work in a university, and I know for a fact there's a girl who's just gone into postgrad who really wants the D.

What's more, Freshers week.

>mfw.
>>
21/male/France
I had a girlfriend once. She dumped me but we stayed friends. Except I litteraly can't fucking forgot her. I am at the point that i dont even find other girls attractive at all and never spend a day without thinking about her.
It's been five fucking years.
>>
File: Consider the following 2.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following 2.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>24105103

Break ties with her, pham. The only way you're going to get through this one better off for yourself.
>>
>>24105144
Except I don't want to cut ties. I want her and nobody else.
I don't even see her that much, but in five years i never met someone with such an amazing imagination, a culture so impressive or a sense of humor like that.
The fact that que stayed virgin and didn't had à boy/girlfriend (damn bisexuels, playing life in easy mode) after me makes it all the more appealling.
>>
>>24105232
So what are you going to do when she starts seeing someone that isn't you? Murder/suicide?
>>
>>24105242

Ok, I tell a lie, there's *two* ways you can get through this one.
>>
I'm 21, fat as fuck, live with parents, and never had a job. I go to school though so it's not totally hopeless. Anyways, I don't know what I expect from posting here. Maybe someone to just talk to. I certainly don't expect to lose my virginity or anything. My kik is Rebelotaku if anyone wants to talk.
>>
>>24105242
Well, maybe. I'll try as long as I can for now and see what will happend.
I'd lie if I said I haven't strongly considered suicide, but I don't want her to suffer from it (she would most likely hold herself responsible about it) so heh. I'll take a decision un due time.
>>
>>24105103
Holy shit, exact same situation. Are you the French me?
>>
26/M/US

Only girl that ever showed interest in me spend most of her time writing yaoi fanfiction and was raised by lesbians.
>>
>>24105298
Meh. I suppose it's just a common occurence in the world of lonely, overly attached guys.
I mean the solution *is* pretty simple.
>>
I just hate that I have to hide it, that I have to fake bullshit when friends/coworkers/my brothers are talking about sex/girls I can't just admit it

I hate that I'll have to lie about it to the girl I do end up with, because she would loathe to know I'd never been kissed at 25

I don't really think about it and I'm in a terrible situation, it's not the time to worry about girls right now. I just hate the social pressure and it kills me to know I won't meet any girls' expectations
>>
>>24105334
...we kill ourselves? I just block the pain with drugs.
>>
File: Hush.jpg (16KB, 399x307px) Image search: [Google]
Hush.jpg
16KB, 399x307px
>>24105348

Tbqh, matey, if you're an average, well functioning member of society, nobody really gives a fuck. As a matter of fact, you'll have a hard time convincing people you are one, some days. I have honestly had that problem once or twice.

I somehow enjoy this caddish reputation whilst it couldn't possibly be any further from the truth, despite never having lied about my sexual prowess.

If the people you're honest about it to make that big of a deal about it, then I'd question why you talk to them.

Seriously now, why the fuck would you hang your worth as a man on a woman, do other things of merit and have some values higher than your erection.
>>
>>24105357
Yeah no, i was speaking about the other way, cutting the ties. And I don't consider it that painful. I mean, in my case we are still very close friends so that may be why .
Thing is, being in it I would advise anybody in the same situation to just let go and keep going with their lives. The only reason I keep struggling is that I absolutely refuse to abandon my feeling out of pure stubordness (encouraged by the many qualities of the goal).
>>
>>24105415
Oh, right.

Unfortunately she's my only friend so I dunno if I could cut ties.

Wish I could though.
>>
>>24105361
I just feel that at a late age any woman would disapprove or worse
>>
>>24101627
Twf you play the same instrument as the brown thing...
>>
>>24105560
**dyslexia
>>
>>24105488

Hitler dubs were wasted on this post.

The question at that point is why are you not chasing younger women?
>>
m
chinese

I despise all humans. I don't want anything to do with them, other than communicating more or less anonymously and having competition.
>>
30m
done everything except actually fuck
>>
22m

Had a hambeast in my friend group some years back who I got along decently with and when she moved on me I didn't say no. Over a year or so it happened two more times then she got generally abrasive towards me and stopped talking to me with no clear reason. Don't feel any different, and have never been in any kind of relationship.

I tried asking someone out once, got a polite implied rejection and then she literally ran away.
>>
25/f

I haven't met anyone I've wanted more with. I actually don't like to be touched. Everything is so conflicting.
>>
>>24104342
>I'm reeeeeally shy, which guys hate
Shit taste, I always go for shy girls. My mother used to tease me about it all the time.

>>24104781
Lel, me too. You're a rarity around here.

>>24107745
You remind me of a friend of mine. She always wanted the feeling of romantic intimacy (more holding hands and cuddling, really), but she was too anxious about physical contact, especially so if she thought sex might be expected. Good luck.
>>
File: 1469047837375.png (49KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
1469047837375.png
49KB, 248x350px
>>24104342
There are a lot of guys that go for the shy types. Myself included.
>>
>>24105288
I feel sad for you anon. I had a crush on someone, we talked a lot but I was never brave enough to show my interest. 3 years later I still cant forget her.
>>
>>24104342
Whaaaat? Shy girls are fucking adorable. And all those risks are very easily avoidable
>>
21, bi-ish male, strong female preference. Heteromantic though. Never had a gf in person, too shy to do any approaching and not nearly attractive enough below the neck.

I kissed a girl many many years ago, but never anything more :/
Had a decent gay experience with a guy though, let him do stuff to me. But I want a female more than anything, but being a fatass with a small dick is **extremely** demotivating for someone who already has little self esteem. Sucks hard
>>
My entire family, parents and teenage siblings, think I'm gay in the closet

No I just can only attract fat girls and don't want that either
>>
>>24104402
Where in NY?
>>
File: 1463195426578.jpg (81KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463195426578.jpg
81KB, 624x960px
31/m

I think that having no self esteem was the crux of all my issues. I always felt like I was no good, I'd never amount to anything and no woman would ever want me. I missed out on a lot of opportunities in my 20s, and I'm trying to make it up in my 30s. We'll see, I guess.
>>
File: 1425891264027.jpg (143KB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425891264027.jpg
143KB, 1424x1080px
>>24112638
Are you me?
>>
File: 1441246952896.jpg (237KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1441246952896.jpg
237KB, 960x1280px
3 years to go until wizardry
>>
>>24114804
err Idk why I said 3. My birthday is in a week and it'll only be 2 then.
>>
>>24110706
>No I just can only attract fat girls and don't want that either

I don't blame you, desu.
>>
20 / m / ky

If for some reason you're still reading this after I said I was male, then basically I'm just a loser neet fat ugly microdick khv and will always stay that way because I have no friends and no interests. All I want is a friend to chat with and do stuff with but nobody in KY aside from me even knows how to fucking use a computer let alone go on 4chan. So yeah I have no common interests with anyone here. Legitimately considering just killing myself.
>>
21/m/Dallas

I'm kinda fucking myself over because I'm afraid of an actual relationship. I want to be special to someone and at the same time be able to trust someone else but its what happens afterwards if things go to shit that scare me. So I just avoid intimacy all together. I'm just an undesirable lanky nerd to begin with.

I think it'll help if I just lose my virginity to another virgin, for confidence and so that we both are awkward together. Also if its just a hookup there are no implications of a relationship, so that's good. I dunno, is this cringe?
>>
>>24112638
You sound like me except you're a few years older and switch the gender. I wish you the best in getting yourself out there and working on that low self-esteem. It's a hard thing to overcome for sure, but I'm slowly working on it myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x667px
Lost mine at 19 and lurk these threads when I'm taking a dump.

Banged 10 girls so far as of yesterday and just turned 20, just be confident and funny u bellends it's easy, and have some damn self esteem.

Although girls aren't actually worth the trouble in my opinion, slept with one yesterday and she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend, who proceeded to come to her house at 8am and sucker punch me in the nose whilst I was asleep. Thanks a lot sarah
>>
24/m/aus
Thanks to a medical condition that is genetic I have Ed. And also massive weight gain after 20 and general depression.
So yay me.
I've had about 6 partners before all going almost all the way. But yeah learning the hard way that it's just not "nerves"
FML
>>
>>24115775
>just be confident and funny

Women tell me I'm funny all the time but then they are never interested in me like that. Being confident is a really bad meme. Especialyl since some of the most insecure people I've ever met get with the most people of their preferred sex and I don't even lack confidence.

Just because something works well for one person doesn't mean it will for another. Some people also just have bad luck. I don't think you can really boil this sort of thing down so easily.

Also it's a thread for people who are virgins to describe their situations or feelings on the matter or not. There are a million other threads on soc for you to brag about having sex a lot.
>>
25/m/chile

i just gave up actually, i got fit, start going to parys, im cursing my second degree in college, not cuz i want to go to college, but cuz "you will meet people in college"
>>
>>24104342
>One girl in a thread.
>Instantly this turns into a hookup thread to the male audience
>Yay 2016
>>
>>24109456
>And all those risks are very easily avoidable
>has never had gf or had sex
yeah ok, Dr. Sex
>>
21/M/French

Been foccussing on my studies all my life and grown a sexual frustration over the years.

I just can't bear the lack of not knowing what boobs and vagina feel like and I fucking want to mate with some girl sometime, even if just once.

The thing is... I can't understand women around me. Why don't they fucking try to get out of the normalfaggin zone.
They are just... here, always doing what need and what is normal thing, don't talk of anything but work.
>>
>>24102254
go on
>>
File: b9YyRjB[1].jpg (332KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
b9YyRjB[1].jpg
332KB, 1296x2304px
Hi friends ;.;
>>
19/m/US

>live in middle of nowhere up in mountains
>know nobody my age because I've only been here a half a year
>don't really care for facebook, tinder, or any other social media
>semi-fear of driving so no license
>Just generally bad at communicating with girls my age

Struck up a conversation with a qt reading manga in the library a few weeks ago but she was pretty extreme on the weaboo scale and already had a kid so I passed.

Just going to try an keep improving myself until I meet someone I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
19/m/us

I'm just fuckin' stupid reading body language a do get nervous and resentful around other people I don't know sometimes.

Hoping that going to the gym and running will make me more confident as a person and give me more self-respect, so I can be better at ease around others.
>>
19/M/AL
Was too socially retarded to lose it the couple chances I had back in HS but since it was almost entirely psycho girls, I don't feel too bad. When I get back to uni in a while I'll probably have more chances
>>
File: 1432268962103.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432268962103.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
29/m/USA
I had something of a gf nearly two years ago (realistically she probly wasn't.we liked each other,and we spent a lot of time together but she lied to me and I sperged out on her cause of trust issues) she was seeing someone else and lying about it and we got into a huge fight and that was it.furthest we got was making out /groping.My birthday is in two months. Starting to feel strangely comfortable with wizardry, though WEIRDLY the more depressed I am the more sexually frustrated I get? Can someone be vaguely suicidal and crazy horny at once or am I more Fucked up than I thought?
>>
I roll my eyes when a male who is younger than 22 whines about being a virgin.

M/26/WA
kik: Warhollives
>>
File: 20160727_022505.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_022505.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>24101627
18 male kissless handless virgin.
Pretty sure i'll lose it before 30 unless something goes horribly wrong.
>>
27 here, going on 28.

This has been going on so long that I'm seriously considering just identifying as gay or some shit. I think it would be easier to be publicly known as gay than have to keep feeling judged for never having a GF. Also there's a handful of people who know about my v card, one friend in particular who gloated about it when he lost his. This was a close friend who I hung around with in private a lot at the time. I kinda like the idea of getting back at him by saying "well the truth is the only reason I didn't lose it is because I'm gay;" not only would he lose his power over me (of knowing my deep dark secret), he'd also probably be mindfucked by knowing he spent all that time alone in a room with a gay dude.

That said I'll probably never do it.
>>
>>24106872

I'm the 27/m guy above.

I forgot to mention this part. I made it to 3rd base (BJ) at 16. I just broke up with that chick and then never managed to get with another one.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.