[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for femanons that would like a man that has already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: emptysac.jpg (180KB, 1262x944px) Image search: [Google]
emptysac.jpg
180KB, 1262x944px
This thread is for femanons that would like a man that has already had his testicles removed or would like to have her mans testicles removed. Also anons that have had orchiectomies can share their experiences.

Men that have had testicles removed have much less testosterone and are therefore calmer, less aggressive, and more docile. It's called a eunuch's calm. In this state he can be more concerned with your needs as opposed to his own.
>>
File: wtf_am_i_reading.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_am_i_reading.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>>
>>24099888

>Castration Led to Longer Life in Historical Study of Korean Eunuchs

http://www.wired.com/2012/09/eunuchs-testosterone-longevity/
>>
>>24099995
>women live longer anyway
>women have less testosterone
>remove source of testosterone from men
>they live longer
There you go, saved you a shitload in research funds.
>>
>>24099877
Lol, and more prone to sucking dick since they're one step closer to being a woman.
>>
>>24099877
How does it feel?
Can you have a boner?
Can you cum?
>>
>>24100005
Women have smaller hearts and less bodymass for said heart to pump, requiring less energy and less heart muscle to squeeze around 35 million times a year. Due to having less bodymass, they also have fewer cells constantly multiplying, shortening their telomeres all the time.
They also require less food, and have a lower metabolic rate, meaning less damaging oxidatives over time.
Estrogen also has a protective effect against dementia to a certain age I think.

That being said, my Gramps is 94 and outlived his Japanese wife, and is still perfectly aware and cogent. Docs keep giving him brain scans trying to figure out the secret of keeping perfectly sane in your old age.
>>
>>24100144
>over 90yo
>japanese wife

Why your grandpa is so based?
>>
>>24100172
He's badass. Just he's slowed down a fair bit in these last 3 years, but when he was 91 I saw him running in the rain back to his house with some groceries. We had a chat under cover as we crossed paths. Still cooks his own dinners.
>>
>>24100144

Estrogen is neuroprotective.
Taking it is also an option after testicles are removed. Would cause development of breasts, and curvier hips though. Face would also become feminine.
>>
>>24099877
lmfao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.