[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any women that are truly interested in feminizing their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: PerfectlyAcceptable.jpg (395KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectlyAcceptable.jpg
395KB, 600x776px
Are there any women that are truly interested in feminizing their husbands or boyfriends to turn them into shemales or traps? Put him on hormones, estrogen, testosterone blocker?

Would you do it to punish him for something he's done or just because you like feminine men?

This thread is for discussion of the topic as well as for those that are truly interested.
>>
>>24096831
this is my fetish (to have this done to me).
>>
File: MakesWifeHappy.jpg (144KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
MakesWifeHappy.jpg
144KB, 816x1056px
>>24096855

This far?
>>
>>24096863
the mag covers are amazing. I would love to go that far and look that good... I'd just need a dominant motherly woman to keep encouraging me and helping me along.
>>
File: HappyWifeHappyLife.jpg (126KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
HappyWifeHappyLife.jpg
126KB, 816x1056px
>>24096873

Would you get your testicles remove if she asked? Keep your penis but remove balls?

It would help with the feminization, faster with less estrogen.
>>
>>24096888
I'd love that.. Especially if she got off having that done to me. I've been masturbating to castration recently. It's so emasculating. It's not something I'd rush into though.
>>
>>24096896

The good thing about having balls removed is that you wont need to take anti-androgens and you can take less estrogen. Plus it should all happen faster...the curved hips & breast growth.

Would you get implants or let them grow naturally?

Ever know any woman that was into it?
>>
>>24096910
yes! And there's something so incredibly hot about having them removed. Like you can never go back and can never breed now..
I doubt they'd grow enough by themselves, and I love fake tits.. So I'd be happy with implants!

>Ever know any woman that was into it?
Not really. I did chat to a nice woman online that liked making males wear panties.
>>
>>24096935

You ever bring up the subject with a girlfriend or wife?

What about pegging?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.