[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know what happened to that fortune teller that was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1464403609366.png (298KB, 588x697px) Image search: [Google]
1464403609366.png
298KB, 588x697px
does anyone know what happened to that fortune teller that was accepting female voices? He/she already told my future for one thing, but I kind of want to know another one?
>>
bumperooni Make that poster come back ballooni
>>
>>24096720
>Implying you didn't just get a lucky/favorable cold read
>>
>>24096720
Hello there, good anon. Is there some good fortune you've stumbled upon? If you've been read through a voice recording, the chances of that being me who did your reading are quite strong actually.

And I find it amusing that you're summoning. With a whole thread, none the less! This made my day, I must confess, but I'm off to the gym soon.

But, pray, what can I do for you?
>>
File: youkai.jpg (66KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
youkai.jpg
66KB, 704x480px
>>24097572
>>
I'm interested as well
>>
>>24097572
ah, now that you're here I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this but...

Well, I started College like last week and I was wondering if I was ever going to lose my Virginity during my four years there? I'm sorry about bothering you over such an immature question, but I've been really wondering about this. You don't have to respond if you don't want to.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NdwGNxZL3n

um..some unplanned audio for you if you need it. Also, I'm happy that I made your day <3
>>
>>24099790
probably not since you sound awkward/autistic and believe in magic
>>
>>24099818
ah...you're right probably. It's nice to dream though.
>>
>>24099790
>not waiting until marriage

Amusingly enough, this was really hard to see. Eventually, I saw a lad with very short straight brown, intermittently. Skinny he seemed, but far from surefire seems this thing.

Fading in and out, a temple-like structure I was seeing, and a...Vestal path seemed more appealing. Channeling of energy into some other thing might a more profitable outcome bring.

Well, there's still the dude with the closely cropped hair: skinny and short, a serious face he wears. The impression I got was science-y...I want to say chemistry.

But honestly, this is less about shall than should, you know; there are more worthwhile places for your energy to go.

I hope ice read true and sated sone curiosity for you.
>I have no I idea why this was so hard to do
>>
>>24097572
Well, I'm kinda down on my luck and don't have anywhere to go, so I might as well give this a shot and hope for the best.

Right now I'm in a sticky situation in my life. Homeless at the moment, thankfully a relative was kind enough to let me live here with him while I search for a place. Haven't had a job in awhile, finally able to start getting back on my feet with this new place but its still not gonna be enough considering the time I lost while I didn't have a job. And currently I'm a college dropout. Well, more I don't know what I want for my future so thought it better to take a break from school work than to rake in more loans in debt.

Anyway. I'm down on my luck and don't see my future getting any brighter. My family's abandoned me, I have no love live. I kinda have nothing at the moment really.

I just wanna know if and possibly when things get better. What are the signs I should look for or something like that.

I kinda never did anything like this, so sorry if this didn't help much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.