[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol I met a guy from here when I was a couple years younger and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (25KB, 450x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 450x396px
Lol I met a guy from here when I was a couple years younger and we e-dated and I fell in love and I crave a relationship like him and I did. Or at least him to be a decent friend of mine? Now he acts like he's SO much better than me and is above me but I just wish he would be nice and we could be friends again cause we got along so well and I just want to see how he's doing but I know he'd just ignore the message if I asked
General get it off ur chest thread
>>
File: groe.png (111KB, 249x264px) Image search: [Google]
groe.png
111KB, 249x264px
>>24094385
>e-dating
>>e-dating someone off soc
>>>e-dating
>>>>love
>>
>>24094403
Ikr fucking stooooooopid
>>
UGH
Y WONT HE RESPONDED TO MY FUCKING NUDES
>>
I'm a white Hispanic with pale skin but black hair and black eyes. I feel I would be more attractive if I was Anglo Saxon with blue eyes and blonde hair because I think women are more attracted to that. I always hide my Spanish heritage because I'm ashamed and afraid of being thought of as a foreigner. I feel like an ungrateful scumbag for it, but I still find myself wanting to dye my hair blonde and laser my eyes blue. I wish I wasn't insecure about this stupid shit, but I am. Working on ways to accept things the way are but I find it hard.
>>
I met someone from here about 2ish years ago. I added him because we both liked similar anime. I've always had a hard time really connecting with the people I talk to online, but with him it's different. Now we talk about everything. He's become one of my best friends, but he probably doesn't know that. I've always been honest about being in a relationship with someone else, but he's never cared because he says he only sees me as a friend... I get jealous when I think about him flirting with another girl, and I know he does. I see him in the KIK threads. I should be happy for him. I shouldn't thinking of him this way. I wonder who he was talking to yesterday and why he didn't message me, even though I was online all day. I was indecisive about messaging him because I don't want him to find out how I feel. I love how I feel when I talk to him. I wonder if he feels the chemistry too. I miss him. Ugh this sucks.
>>
It's not as straight forward as it sounds but I currently have one boyfriend I live with, one long distance, and one local fuckbuddy. None of them know. They all know about each other but don't know I have all three going at once. I am a piece of shit human being and I hope I can find ways to be better.
>>
>>24094385
How much more money than you does he make?
>>
File: the wicker man.gif (919KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
the wicker man.gif
919KB, 500x206px
the story of my life is chapter after chapter of missed or wasted opportunities and mind blowingly bad decisions
>>
>>24094538
spanish men are so sexy, I know a lot of women who feel that way... i think brown eyes (dark and light) are the sexiest on men
obviously the feelings of a random femanon doesnt mean much, but i hope it helps a little?
>>
I hate my ugly face and body. I'm trying so hard to be pretty but I'm stiil 6/10 at best. I'm pretty soul prisoned in horrible body. I feel like second category of woman.
>>
I am in a happy relationship with a girl that I love, we have been together 13 years and going strong. I have been given a hall pass to find sex elsewhere, however, as she is around a 0 on the horniness scale and we generally only have intercourse once or twice every five months or so.

The location I live in does not have big population centers and when I do meet someone, they believe I am cheating behind her back despite only just this year taking her up on the free pass offer.

I don't like looking like a scumbag but I get aroused a lot and miss the inside of a goddamn vagina sometimes.
>>
I used to ache for love. When I was a teenager it hurt so much that I didn't have someone to cuddle up to at night. I used to dream about having a girlfriend - and kids as well. Literally dream, to the point where I would wake up with the electric thrill of happiness from having been so in love with someone - which lasted all of a second until I woke fully and realised I was still alone.

I'm in my mid twenties now. I don't have a girlfriend. I've never had a girlfriend. I don't feel anything now.
>>
>>24096663
I feel you bro.
I feel you.
>>
>>24094385
I'll green text coz
>fun
So
>met a guy off here too. He's awesome. Attractive in a non arrogant way, messes with me, humours me when I come out with weird things at two in the morning..
>We only live a few hours away, I wanna see him
>But the universe tends to fuck with me when I get close to somebody. And I mean seriously, the last 3 relationships I've been involved with, I've had to speak to the police.. or the wifi on whole street breaks down while my phone's dead.. or someone's slept with a prostitute..
>It bothers me that it's the only thing I think about when I have so much other shit going on
>Struck by how ridiculous and pointless this current preoccupation of mine will be in the grand scheme of my life
>At the same time, I really hope this will turn into something though I only have a few months coz I won't be in the same country for most of this year.
>It seems an exercise of woolgathering
>Everything that will be important in 10 years, I'm not devoting nearly as much attention to
>Glad I used green text coz this is rly depressing
>>
>>24096663
Same, except I never dreamed about having a family, only having a girlfriend. Now I'm not even 20 yet, but I don't feel shit anymore. I haven't "liked" anyone in a long time, and it's hard to force emotion now.
>>
>>24096690
thanks

I wish I could say the same.

>>24096705
>except I never dreamed about having a family
having kids was always important for me. Like, even when i was thirteen or fourteen I wished I had a child. I suppose that's a weird thing for a guy, but I always liked kids.

>and it's hard to force emotion now.
I'm pretty sure most people who know me think I'm autistic. Ironically I've taken a couple of online tests over the years and I always score extremely highly for empathy (actually I score extremely highly for everything, except verbal skills. Damn anagrams).
>>
This is the second time someone has asked for my contact details, only to disappear off the face of the thread as soon as I supply them and never message me.
Is this a common occurrence, /soc/? I'll admit I'm kind-of new to posting on this board, but I would have thought that people would have an attention span longer than 5 minutes.
>>
File: IMG_20160724_244629880.jpg (836KB, 2777x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_244629880.jpg
836KB, 2777x1097px
Guys, is my profile bad? How much does it bring me down?
I used to mouth breathe as a teen and so my nose is big and the upper and lower jaw a bit recessed.
I'm wearing braces to fix the overbite.
>>
>meet cutie girl online
>she likes to call me daddy
>awyiss.png
>she live in united states too
>she live in same state
>she live on the other edge of the state which is like 12 hour drive
>gdiwhy.gif
>>
>tfw your boyfriend is too busy playing league and overwatch to come to bed and fuck you

I hate video games so damn much they've completely ruined my sex life
>>
File: IMG_20160724_010900699.jpg (715KB, 1762x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_010900699.jpg
715KB, 1762x1664px
>>24097035
bump, it's more visible against the light
>>
Bunp
>>
>>24097230
Dude you are handsome as fuck stop stressing. I feel you 100% used to have so many insecurities. You gotta stop over analyzing your appearance. You look great.
>>
>>24097096
You're boyfriend probably shit in bed.
>>
>>24096587
have sex with dudes
>>
>>24097035
>>24097230
No, you're extremely handsome and I told you this in a thread two or three weeks ago when you were asking if you looked similar to someone.
It doesn't matter if it's a front shot or the side because you're overall a very good looking young man.

>>24096942
It happens to everyone. Someone just recently did it to me and I don't even hand out my contact info easily.
>>
File: 1427747102241.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427747102241.gif
371KB, 500x375px
No girl will ever actually care about me.
>>
>>24097409
Thank you, so would you say that it isn't that bad?
Usually I don't care that much for it as I know it's not extreme and could have turned out much worse, but I do wish someone had told me to breathe correctly earlier; I've deviated septum but learnt how to breathe through the nose nevertheless. Well at least I'll fix the overbite.
>>
>>24097462
The only thing I noticed about you was how attractive you were. No homo. You're fine. Go get yourself a nice girl and stop stressing.
>>
>>24096226
Idk? I'm in school with a low level job so it's not rly a competition loL
>>
I currently have a gf,which is kind of awesome,who has a twin sister that am banging on the side. Am loving it. They like brown dick I guess
>>
>>24094538
Oh man, I totally have a thing for latinos. Know idea why Enrique and Juanes do those things to me but unf. Who's saying you can't get highlights and contacts to try it out? Work with it, don't fight against it.
>>
>>24094385
I met the most perfect girl I could have ever dreamed of on 4chan. We were together for almost two years but I disappointed her and we broke up. I don't want to move on. There is nothing that makes me happy and soothes my inner turmoil like talking to her. I know I don't deserve her but I'm scared I'll be in pain forever now. That I'll never love anyone else the way I love her.
>>
>>24097625
why would you cheat on a girl for the same girl
>>
>>24097417
Nah dudes are ugly.
>>
I kept losing in overwatch and I got really frustrated and cried. thx period
>>
>>24097673
It tastes different. It feels different. It even handles different. And it's also how kinky they both are to let me fuck them. Haven't done them both in the butt yet.
>>
>>24097847
I was playing as action gramma and thinking I'm the worst ever. Then I learned that she doesn't get headshots and felt better about myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (677KB, 1060x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
677KB, 1060x795px
>>24096663
this is my fucking future
>>
I have a child and a "husband" but every day and night I cry and beg to die. My entire life has been 9be big shit show. I love my son and he is all I have but I know he deserves someone better than I am. I am ready to die.
>>
>>24096663
I still dream of the same thing. Don't settle. It's easier to be alone than to be with someone that doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>24098000
I want to give you the biggest hug. You mentioned your son first and that is really positive instead of just leaving it at the first sentence. You two should just go out, the two of you, for a nice mom and son day. Park/beach, ice cream, aquarium, something like that. For one day, just leave the pain at the house and feel good for yourself and him.
>>
Haven't loved anyone since I met you M. I've been with other women (I met you here, M) since that random disappearance from you but I haven't felt anything, at least not the way I felt. Of course you live on the other side of the pond haha. I don't bear you any ill will, you were cool af. I just kinda wished I did something different. Cheers.

K, you were another one I felt I let slip away. However we were just two people heading in different directions in life, and I think we both knew we weren't feeling the spark we once had, and that's okay. I hope that pig pipe is treating you well, that thing looked hella tight. I just sighed aloud thinking about how freaking cute you are/were/whatever.

E. I wish things didn't turn out the way they did. I was definitely not the best but you really did abuse me in a bunch of different ways. Our relationship turned destructive and I tried cutting it off, only to be manipulated into staying with you for another year and a half. I thought we could keep maintaining the friendship we had for YEARS but that wasn't the case. I saw you comment on a mutual friend's video earlier and I almost wanted to comment just to say hey and get a gauge on your life. I try to pretend like I hate you to everyone, and I kind of do, but I can never TRULY feel that way about you. We've gone through this stuff before, but I think this last time will be the final one. It's been two years now, and my life is drastically different. You actually might have loved this.
>>
>>24094385
I'm freaking upset about everything and everyone. I went into an huge argument with my best ( and only ) friend. Its all because of me.

Now I'm alone and lost. He was my only light. I failed school because I was deeply perturbed by what happened to us. I don't think I'm depressive, I just dont want to do things anymore. I don't know what to do. I just want to sit on a chair and wait until my death.
>>
>>24098047
is your name Eric by any chance?
>>
File: 1469147095254.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1469147095254.gif
964KB, 397x658px
Really like a girl i met a week ago, but things are fucked like they usually are, and even if everything was going perfect I leave in 25 days for college and she'd probably just go get drunk and fuck someone else while i was gone. Also I'd really like to kill myself and have a pretty good opportunity for it tomorrow.
>>
My life is a wreck lost my homes in 2010 after high school I've been moving to house to house until I finally settled living with my dad in 2012/2013. He ends up dying in towards the end of 2015 sad thing is I only shed a few tears, we weren't close. Now I'm still living here with his family and I just feel so out of place here. I wish things were normal again, it seems like everything I do fails something is always fucking me over. I just want to honestly die already. I feel like I've been living for other people all my life. I wish I could stopped my mother from having me she could had a better life without me being born. I hope I get into the Navy asap I need an escape people may say joining the military is worse but how bad can it be? Its better than what I have now. I feel so alone, lost like I have no one. I don't understand how am able to save so many people but I can't even save myself.
>>
I recently got out of a relationship of three years and even though he was emtionally abusive and overall mentally horrible for me, I miss him dearly.
I've turned to finding random fuckbuddies and such, to try and forget about him (as someone's grandmother once lovingly told me: "the best way to get over a man, is to get underneath another!"), but when everything is said and done and I'm full of cum and alone, I can't help but crave a committed and loving relationship.
I know he wasn't good for me, but I miss taking care of someone and following someone around all the time.
I miss the constant inside jokes and the warmth of his body next to me as we slept in the same bed.
I miss feeling like I mattered to someone, even though he cheated on me in the end.
I wish I could stop wanting someone's attention so much, but my mix of daddy issues and general abandoment issues are too much to take sometimes.
I know I'm a wreck and I need to fix myself first, before I try to find someone new, but I'm afraid I will never get that.
I'm so fucking scared.
>>
April that was a real shit move you pulled. I realize now that we weren't perfect, that the dream of us living happily together was just a lie, but I don't get why you had to just burn it all down like that. It took one week to go from "I'm gonna marry this man" to "we shouldn't talk again". What the fuck? How is that so easy for you? Whether or not you're my girlfriend you were still my best friend, and losing you completely felt awful.

I wish you cheated on me. I wish we fought more. I wish there was SOMETHING that could make me hate you, but there fucking isn't. It just feels like you died. Suicide, no note. You've blocked me on every platform I could find. You blocked me on fucking LinkedIn. I don't know. I feel like there's only two ways to make sense of this: either our love was a lie, and every smile was forced, or our love was real, and a genuinely good relationship died for no reason.

It just feels to me like you didn't give a fuck. You didn't even feel the need to talk about your problems. You just held it in until you decided to walk away. The last thing you said was to make me promise not to kill myself. Why the fuck would you do that? If you're just going to walk out of my life, what do you care? Were you just trying to stroke your own fucking conscience? Yeah sure, "mom", I promise I won't kill myself. Fuck you. I only made that promise because I thought we still had a chance to fix things, but if you don't even want to talk to me again, I don't owe you a damn thing.

If I kill myself, it'll be on my own time, April. If you actually gave a fuck you wouldn't have ended it like that.
>>
>>24098690
I'm sorry for what you've been though. But right now the best thing for you to do is focusing on yourself like you said. You seem like a nice person and I'm sure you'll find someone yes I know you're scared being alone is a scary thing but during your journey you will find someone trust me you'll thank me later. Good luck bud
>>
What the actual fuck, Amber. I thought we were making real progress working on out shit. I know it wasn't perfect but shit you just kicked the whole thing in the fire pit... while camping with your quasi-spiritual group that's supposed to be all about personal honesty?! Seriously? I'm not interested in having any sort of relationship with someone who practices so much self deception. You threw the last four years away for some instant gratification.
>>
>>24094472
Care to share?
>>
>>24098690

Don't be scared. I'm sure you've got a wonderful smile, find reasons to smile. Make yourself smile.
>>
>>24098717

Fuck that bro live to spite her.

I know how this sort shit feels.
>>
how do I know if I am 'really' bi?
>>
I don't understand what I did to not be as good as a bong or a playstation. I have needed you for the last 8 weeks and you never bothered to message or call or atleast even ask how I was doing without me forcing you to talk. You knew I couldn't leave her alone and we couldn't leave the house and it was twice you bothered to come and see me? And even then I had to beg you to! I'm not even that far away and now I feel like the guilty one like it's all my fault. Why? I didn't do anything wrong!
>>
>>24098717
Fucking LinkedIn...
>>
>>24098039
Who's 'M'..?
>>
>>24097632
Daddy Yankee, tho, amirite?

A personal fantasy is to travel abroad and fuck some gorgeous man who only speaks spanish.
Also italian. Mmm
>>
Everything is just too complicated. I've never had a real relationship. There were guys I thought I liked online but online stuff never works out well at the end and when I realized this, I realized something else as well.

I've been contemplating if all of this love thingy is really worth it. Is dating people really worth the pain at the end? Relationships have so many downsides and when I start to think about them, I come to the conclusion that I really don't want to deal with that shit.

But at the same time, never being loved and never getting the opportunity of experiencing life with someone you love depress me a little. I mean I'm not complaining about the direction I'm going because it's a relief. It's breaking the chains of love which protects you from the pain at the end. But I wish I figured this out after having relationships because now even if I have a relationship, I'll feel down all the time because I just know what's gonna happen. I know the consequences a relationship brings and I don't want that. I really don't want that.
>>
>>24098717
Corey?
>>
>>24099178
Swedish girl. This is the same guy who posted but mobile so different id
>>
>>24094538
>black eyes
Whoah.
I'm a pale skin, black hair hispanic too, but with dark brown eyes. I actually really like it.
>>
File: kim shot.png (185KB, 397x394px) Image search: [Google]
kim shot.png
185KB, 397x394px
i've been becoming desperate lately, i hate it, whether it's being a fucking whore on /v/ or hoping for femanons on fap together threads, i hate myself for it

i talked to a friend recently, the possibility of getting together sprung up, i got too clingy, i think i spooked her, i just fucking wish i could keep a lid on everything

i get too invest into people too quickly and i hate that about me, it's just so hard sometimes to have a healthy relationship/friendship if i don't let things just happen and develop naturally my mind skips ahead, hopes get too high, i scare people i fucking hate it i'm sorry anons, i'm fucking scared, and i just hate myself so fucking much sometimes, if i can't let something happen what makes me think i'm gonna be alright like everyone says i'll be
>>
File: Suffering.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>>24100441
>try to tone down the creep
>She finds someone else
>"I thought you didn't like me anon, you never made any advances"
>>
>>24100183
Pics or gtfo
>>
File: eye eye captain.png (336KB, 585x237px) Image search: [Google]
eye eye captain.png
336KB, 585x237px
>>24100475
>tfw this has happened
>tfw i try to be honest from the get-go now on

i fucking hate it, i literally don't know if i wanna cry, go for a walk, or just bash my head into a wall

>>24100488
you like brown eyes? fuck it, i'll post my shitty eyes too
>>
>>24100496
brown eyes are my favorite
yours are so cute ^^
>>
>>24100496
>be honest
>feel like you're making a connection
>they just randomly fall off the face of the earth

Guess I'm just destined to be alone.
>>
>>24100541
honesty is scary and people are weak
welcome to the real world
>>
>>24100537
ah shit, dude thanks!

thanks for bein' so cool about my eyes

>>24100541
this has happened, sadly i'm the friend who disppears, and i hate doing it

>>24100553
>people who stick around no matter what are strong
>people who leave after they see you get mildly upset are weak

i like to believe that
but yeah honesty is scary, dude
>>
>>24099021
it doesn't have to be 50/50

i dig girls all the time but with guys i'm super picky and even then it depends greatly on general mood and horniness

especially horniness
>>
>>24100558
i mean, people have all sorts of reasons for doing the things they do. maybe they're scared. maybe they are self-conscious. maybe they think they're going to fuck things up. maybe they think they will hurt you. maybe they don't feel they are able to help you. idk
especially in terms of love and sexuality, you have to take the things people do with a grain of salt. honest communication is hard
>>
>>24100488
Sorry anon, too shy.

>>24100441
>i get too invest into people too quickly and i hate that about me
Same, I hate that so much. It's super pathetic.
>>
>>24100575
jesus christ, we try not to hurt the people we love no matter what, but sometimes it doesn't work, it just doesn't i try to present the same honesty i want back, it's hard sometimes but sometimes it's worse to stay quiet

i had a break-up recently she was a rebound crush, our relationship had no real foundation so i got paranoid when she was depressed and stopped talking to me but we were together, i broke it off and she just cut all ties, i don't blame her, but whatever

>>24100586
i really hope i haven't scared off that girl i mentioned in my first post, she seems really cool and i want to get to know her, i do want something to happen, but i want to know her first, i just get excited like a dog

also dude just post eyes, i'll post another pic of my eyes, they'll go on her eye wall

still appreciative she didn't mention the pimple or unibrow..
>>
>>24100586
D'awww...
It's not that pathetic... it means you are probably passionate. do you get the invested in other things as well? maybe you can channel that energy into other things while you are between friends/people?
>>
>>24100614
i know you told that anon that
but i've been trying to do that too
it's hard to channel energy into things when i'm used to putting it towards people
>>
>>24100681
>>24100614
Sometimes it isn't easy to "channel it into something else". Sometimes you just want to feel the company of others to remind yourself that you matter and that someone somewhere out there cares about you, and that isn't really something that spending more time on other hobbies can provide.

It's awful at times, because it's true, it would be easier to meet people if I engaged more in activities, but just having to do something alone over and over again with the hope that you'll eventually make friends and meet people can weigh down on you.
>>
>>24100750
i guess, for me life is more personal... i feel the existential crisis looming over my shoulder always, but i just try to focus on the moment and focus on living. i do as many things for me as i can. treat myself, be nice to myself, take myself places i enjoy (outdoors, shopping, restaraunts). i know its hard but i was just offering an idea... for me mindfulness and meditation is a key factor in my day-to-day survival

>>24100681
try putting it toward yourself
>>
I keep trying to meet someone online but everyone I message ends up either being too far away from me or stops replying to me, most likely because I bore them. I just really want to stop being alone but it'll probably never happen.
>>
>>24100945
Same boat here, except I gave up and just go through the motions of life, cause basically everyone ignores me and only ever talks to me if they absolutely have to, physically and digitally.
Here's to another year gone.
>>
>>24100772
i guess i can try it's better than being a pathetic sad sack moping around

>>24100945
people don't look for a real connection any more dude, but you'll find her/him some day
>>
I'm tired of my gf. Been together for 7+ years and supported her the whole time. She doesn't leave the house for anything unless I'm I tow. Jeeps the house kind of picked up and makes dinner most nights, but completely unable to function on her own. No job since shortly after her and I got together. Then uses her kids as an excuse to not get job, scheduling conflicts and stupid Shit like that. I want to leave her, but with kids involved and her only place to go 300 miles away. It's complicated and I wish it were easier. I'm too damn loyal to cheat and make her hate me. Though I doubt she would leave even then. I'm stuck and I hate it.
>>
i push away everyone i speak to. my sex drive is getting in the way of me having any actual friends and i want to kill myself but i know im too pussy to do it
>>
I have been trying for the longest time here on /soc/ to hook up with a transexual or a passable cissy for oral sex. I had no luck so far however I know I'll keep trying and still believe I got more of a chance at landing on what I desire more than most posters here on /soc/. I'm 28 years old, 5'9, 212lbs, white, dark auburn with decent looking features.
>>
I'm worried i'll never be close to anyone ever again and will die alone because the few people i've been with previously have all ended with me feeling like garbage and now I can barely look at my own naked body.
>>
I feel so fucking lonely..

I used to never know what this feeling was. I'm 25, and never knew what this was until now. I used to be a emotionless person, but this girl unlocked that part of me. Now I'm fucked. It hurts just to type this, but I wish I didn't meet her.. It really makes me feel terrible just typing that. But this feeling of lonliness is awful. She's done a lot of great things for me, and she changed me in a positive way. But knowing she fell for someone else.. God dammit. I feel so fucking terrible.

I need advice.. Please
>>
>>24101903
Time heals all wounds.
Be kind to yourself anon
>>
>>24101956

It's really hard.. Because this girl is a trusted friend. She never did anything wrong. and, she does care about me, even tho her feelings for me are over, she does care about me as a friend. She checks up on me every so often. She's so kind to me. She doesn't know this, but when she talks to me, I feel so much better, but as soon as we stop for a while and I realize it's because she's into someone else now. It just kills me.
>>
>>24101981
Would it be easier to cut contact? Maybe take some time away to heal yourself?
If you arent speaking up about how you feel maybe she is unaware. Id recommend more communication, about specifically what you want/expect
>>
>>24102011

>cut contact

I can't.. This girl does care about my wellbeing, she knows I'm not doing well these days for several reasons (but she doesn't know about this issue). She texts me often, she would be hurt if I just stopped talking to her. She's a trustworthy friend. I don't want to hurt her, if I did that, I'd feel 10x worse
>>
>>24094385

I'm not the guy in your story, but I have a similar situation.

>met a girl on omegle two years ago
>developed into a long distance relationship
>first girl to say that she had fallen in love with me
>Then one day after seven months of dating I hear "I cheated on you" and "I love you but I'm not in love with you"
>we break up
>we stay in contact for a little while
>Then I see she's started dating someone else
>I cut contact

I've never been able to stay friends with an ex, it just feels miserable. It's like you've been demoted, and talking to her just brings back all the negative feelings of the breakup.
>>
I am so happy with my boyfriend but he can't fuck me like I want and I'm craving rough sex so bad, it almost makes me want to cheat
>>
I'm looking for a muse. Someone who will inspire me, make me push my limits and become a better version of myself.
>>
I try to give my husband a boner in his sleep so I can bounce off his dick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
I love my best friend.

We've done some pretty gay shit together.

Told him how I feel... He says he thinks about me like that, too, but he feels it's "unnatural". Goes on to explain why he cant have a relationship, even tho I never asked, I only confessed.

I go on making a fool of myself by questioning him, calling his bullshit. how he 'doesnt remember' so conveniently, how his words and actions don't add up, all of it. none of it makes any sense to me.

We didn't talk for a long time after that... we talk now, though.

But I can't help but think

He never said I was wrong
>>
>>24103224
Trust me on this.

No human is a muse.

Only the image of them you conjure in your mind.

There is only one muse, and it's $25 a bottle at your local Liquor Outlet.
>>
>>24102738

Then teach him how to fuck you right, you dolt.
>>
>>24103279
fair enough. I'd rather stay sober though.
>>
>>24101851
You need to stop searching for acceptance in others because you will only find it in yourself
>>
I want to kill myself.

I fight the urge to do it every few weeks. I try finding things to distract me. I've been through counciling, spoken about it with family, even spoken about it with the few friends I have. More and more, people ignore me or avoid me because they know I have this problem. I've hid it under a relaxed personality by smiling and going with the flow. The few people i've made connections with never knew I had this, and I kept it from them for fear they'd leave me, but they cheated on me or left me despite not knowing about this. I try to hide it by being a loving, caring person, but deep down I just feel like this black claw keeps pulling me closer until I can't take it anymore. I just want this pain to go away, I want to be happy like everyone else.
>>
>>24103279
Wise!
>>
File: marvin.png (181KB, 291x268px) Image search: [Google]
marvin.png
181KB, 291x268px
I'm in a dying online relationship with a guy (I'm on the west coast in the US, he's on the east coast in Canada). We've been together for about a year and a half. This guy is really sweet and kind, going out of his way to make me happy any way he can.
However, he definitely has done some rather shady shit to get us to come together. He used a fake female persona to convince me to break up my previous online relationship and to date him instead, so that was the first red flag. After finding out about that, I started to see that under his happy-go-lucky demeanor that I fell for, he was pretty unstable emotionally (depression and possible personality disorder), not to mention possessive to the point of scaring off my male friends. While I do like this guy as a person, I feel like I'm somewhat trapped in the relationship... like I've been lured in and can't get out.
Additionally, he's hardly around to spend time with me anymore like when we first started dating, and I sometimes feel like I don't even have a boyfriend at this point. Even our "lewd activities" are getting bland, especially since he's not good at dirty talk. I get him off easily, while he makes me fall asleep.
I'm so happy... :^)
>>
File: PWMillerPP.png (404KB, 826x804px) Image search: [Google]
PWMillerPP.png
404KB, 826x804px
I prey on the insecurities of people who browse boards like /soc/ because it makes me feel in control and immune to any criticisms they could potentially have about my own flaws. I feel like everyone I meet has a problem and I have power over them by being the solution or having their answer. I listen to the person who truly wants someone to be there for them in their hour of need, and while I tell myself I do it because I'm a good-natured person, I genuinely just enjoy their attention and the label of being reliable.

I feel like at this point I'm just playing a game. After the countless sob stories I've listened to from flunked college students, cheating wives, sexual deviants, run-a-ways, NEETs, and those who pretend they "aren't like those other girls" which is code for being just slightly more hesitant to give out their nudes, I've felt like a serious relationship/friendship is always going to elude me. It's this place and the people it attracts: the losers.

4chan is the cesspool for the dregs of our society --- the people who lost at the game of life.

Why else would you be here?
>>
>>24103948
Wanna get me off? Im fucken horny as fuck!
>>
I have to peee
>>
I still love you and I always will. I'm happy for you and regardless of what happened, you will always be in my heart.
>>
>>24103279
i'd rather find my muse in the bottom of a bowl. alcohol was never my thing.
>>
She hurt me with The Last few sentences She Said and it still eats away at me even After all this time and i still dont know what to do with myself
>>
>>24103948
I had this thing with a girl online long distance. she was really sweet and kind to me for a long time then she eventually just disappeared in to thin air after around 5 months of talking for hours every night. It could be worse, but just don't disappear on him, it hurts a thousand times more than rejection, trust me.
>>
>>24105571
because I am bored and the road to success is paved with loneliness and regret?
>>
>>24105827
Oh, you can drink whiskey from a bowl.
>>
I still wake up confused, because I don't know where you are. It takes me a few seconds every morning to realize that you're gone, and you're never coming back.

I'm not in our bed in the room we once shared, I'm alone in a completely different city. It still feels new, even though it's been almost a year now. For those few seconds every morning it feels more like you just left.

My roommates say apparently when I've finally fallen asleep, I start looking for you, sometimes asking where you are.

I avoid sleep if at all possible now because I never want to see you again, but every night the search continues. A cold case my subconscious refuses to close.

I hate what I've become.
>>
>>24094766 Would you consider being in a poly relationship with this guy? A lot of guy will say the "I only think of you as a friend" to reassure their platonic gfs that they don't have to fear him hitting on you. He might be totally down to take it IRL if you let him know you want it to happen.
>>
I wanna see my cousin naked. I don't want to fuck, I just want her to get stupid drunk so I can strip and take pictures
>>
Sometimes i wish you had happened to me, and the feeling i get from saying that kills me. Before you i wanted a girlfriend, a rock for me. And when we got together i thought i had found what i was looking for someone i could talk with, laugh with, love with..... And then we broke up for the first time.... Then seconed..... Then third, all out of nowhere. I felt like it was my fault that there was something fundamentally wrong with me. Everything hurt and i didnt know why

And then i found out you had lied to me. I found out how you had wanted to use me to get back with an ex, one that you saw everyday when we were together. I found out tjat you made the mistake of catching feelings for me and instead of owning up to it.... You toyed with me over and over again until i became broken, whispering that you love me while you spend everyday with your ex while i haven't seen you in months. Im tired of feeling like a seconed option, like a used rag.... But i cant let go of you, and i hate myself for it. I dont know what to do
>>
I hate myself
I'm not even human
I just feel completely inferior to everyone
I've never met anyone with worse self esteem than me in my entire life
I remember there was like 2 or 3 year period where I hardly left the house and I was too scared to look at my reflection because I'm a disgusting part nig abomination
I've been able to make friends everytime I decided to leave the house on a regular basis but I would absolutely refuse that they really liked me and I'd never let them get close and they'd never know anything about me and those friendships would never last
I've never used social media because why would anyone add/follow me I'm literally beneath everyone
>>
It's odd. I want to contact her following the fuck up. She is just a good person even as a friend....

But for some reason, after seeing her new fb pro pic (showed up on recommended friends) I kinda find her "ugly" Probably just the makeup is kinda shitty. But still...

And for some reason, I have been thinking that she may be on the "Spectrum" to a degree. It seems possible with how she acts
>>
>>24105853
Oh yeah, I could never just walk out and disappear on someone like that. Leaving with no explanation is the worst, I would know. :^(

Also, my ID probably changed. Damn.
>>
>>24105571
So edgy
>>
Fuck you, Luke. You piece of fucking shit. I trusted you and loved you, and you do this? What a fucking waste of human life you are.

But ultimately, you're too weak willed and too childish for me to justify keeping around. I know I deserve someone who's stronger, mentally, than you are. Someone who will be on my level of willpower. Now I have a chance to go find them.

Goodbye. Fuckass.
>>
>>24107245
I was one of those people who did the abandoning back in the day. When things got 'too deep' I would panic and end it because of things parents etch into your minds like everyone on the internet is out to get you and no one can love you but your parents type of thing. Mental illness w/ abuse is a bitch. It's kind of shitty to up and disappear like that and I've learned to not do that kind of thing but it really sucks and I'm sorry someone put you through that.
>>
>>24107281
Exactly.
>>
>>24107281
I was put through that more than a few times. I used to try to hit on every girl I saw but since this last girl went my whole life feels broken and destroyed. I considered trying to never get a girlfriend ever again, but I am thinking maybe its not so healthy to be without anyone. Loneliness sucks.
>>
It was bad enough when you broke up with me.
I was bad enough that you did it over night in my sleep on an IM.
It was bad enough that it was more or less your batshit mother's pressure that made you do this.
It was bad enough that it was Christmas.
And it was bad enough that I never got an explanation or even a reason why.

But when you took my best friend of 10 years and turned him against me and was fucking him not even a week after we were apart. That was too much.

I'm going to see you again in about a week for the first time in almost two years.

Just know that you are not forgiven.
>>
I'm a 21 year old guy. American. Rather not say which state. Long story short, I had a pedophilic relationship with a 13 year old, constantly suicidal girl. At this point I think she acted that way for attention. This all ended when someone I know caught me erp'ing with her. After that, it was no more of her. But you know what? That was the best thing that could have happened to me. The relationship was toxic as hell, and she was super clingy and "needing" me for hours at a time every day for a year almost. Good riddance. I myself am as much at fault for keeping such a doomed relationship going, delusional and thinking I could never have a girlfriend who "understood" me like she did. I know by now that's bullshit. I have people my age to be with and talk to now. Things are better. And that's that.
>>
I'm scared my boyfriend and I won't last as long as I want us to. We both have our issues and they are affecting us more as every year passes. We always talk them out, and we are willing to seek help for what it is we need to work on, but there are parts of us we can't change by simple therapy or even medication. I love him deeply. I don't want this to end. But I refuse to keep dragging this on for years and years if I see no improvement.
>>
I'm in self exile from my family. I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't like any of them. I don't enjoy being around them. The final straw was my mother choosing her new dog over me, her son. None of them operate on the same level as I do, and my dad is the only one I can have an intelligent conversation with. I've been gradually deleting my social media presence. I'm downsizing my belongings. Soon, they won't even have a method to contact me. I'm just waiting for boot camp and a new life without my old family and with a new one. I don't know if I'll ever be able to open up to someone about this. I might just end up writing it all down so for when I find the right person to give it to.
>>
Had a great time with you and her this past saturday. I was a whole bunch of emotions because I've had this illogical rollercoaster of emotions toward you but it's finally subsiding now and of course that's when we finally finally hang out. I had to talk to you so I acted very differently than I normally do. I honestly thought us hanging out would have never happened and I'll never forget our short time together and I will never forget that I made you laugh a few times. You will have thought nothing of it because you have no fucking clue but what can I do but hope to hang with you again.
Here's to never going back to the Camp again heh
>>
Heartbreak made me intensely bitter. I am angry all the time, and I can't stop. My anger is turning me into a fucking psychopath who takes pleasure from hurting others. I don't know how to stop this.
>>
Met a qt online a while back. Sexy dancer and crafting skills that I admire. She actually started talking to me because she thought i was cute and we had similar interests (animu and kittenplay). Talked for hours everyday for 3 months straight, from morning to night. Exchanged pictures and videos (sexy and non sexy, hell, just to say good morning or how much we missed the other person). She never went to a convention, and me having been to one, made plans to take her to her very first one, cosplay together, fuck like crazy, dab.

Tells me she has a bf that she's stuck with. Treats her like shit and doesn't care about her needs. Still wants me to be her Daddy, I agree. Weeks later, we dont talk as much. She tells this isn't going to work, mainly because of said bf. Miss her, but whateves.
>>
>>24094385
i am 26 and never been on a relationship of any kind, never had a girlfriend, i have social anxiety , depression and i think that i am a piece of shit
>>
>>24105571
Why would you be here then?
>>
I had my first gay experience with a cross dresser yesterday, i didnt know what to expect but i liked it a lot, sucking dick is kinda weird but good
>>
>>24096663
Add in mental illness and such keeping me from having a job and a family that doesn't understand that all this could've been fixed years ago when all this started instead of me "becoming a spoiled rotten cunt" and I'm with you.
>>
I just wana meet cute queer girls and chat and flirt and maybe exchange pics but honestly i just wana talk :v
>>
>>24094385
[spoiler] Im gay [/spoiler]
>>
I met an amazing girl who has the same taste in music I do. she's beautiful and thinks I'm cute but we live on opposite sides of the world. We talk almost everynight until one of us goes to bed, fuck this blows
>>
>>24111281
normally how it goes, sorry to hear anon, I have someone on the opposite side of the world I speak to as well....in a relationship myself so not really looking for a relationship...but she's fun to talk to and seems she needs someone to speak to as well. I feel bad that we can't meet, so I feel where you're coming from. :(
>>
File: Snapchat-8536071063856007848.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8536071063856007848.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Meeting men online has ruined my life yet I can't seem to stop. I have a problem. Sexual addiction, according to my former therapist. I do really want to go back to a therapist but I am too scared right now. It all started even when I was just 11 years old when men twice or three times my age were preying on me. I feel partially like a victim but also that my fucked up head is the result of my stupid actions and decisions. To this day, I still feel immense guilt and anger, especially toward one particular man who helped me turn into this. I want more than anything to talk to him or to punch him in the face. I feel responsible for my choices but I am still furious that he did this. For years he groomed me. And eventually convincing me to meet him, and have oral sex when I was 16. It is impossible to find him online because I imagine he gave me a fake name. I can only hope that he is so hard to find because that pedophiliac piece of shit is getting gang raped in prison. Before a few weeks ago I think that I was repressing this, but I had an extremely disturbing dream and ever since then, it has resurfaced in my mine and is constantly haunting me. I am now close to my 21st birthday, and I know he is approaching late 30s.
>>
I miss you Rafael... I wish we could be friends or whatever again... But I'm happy to know that you are happy with her. I valued you, even if there is an ocean between us.
>>
My social life has been following this pattern for the past 5 years

>meet someone cool
>make friends
>online or irl
>have lots of good conversations/fun times
>they phase me out until they're barely talking to me, then disappear from my life

i just don't know what's wrong with me. i don't know what I do to make people hate me.
>>
>>24111579
>Meeting men online has ruined my life
how?

>I have a problem.
is it actually a problem? Or is it just a problem because you feel like other people disapprove and you feel guilty about it?

>I feel responsible for my choices
that's a good start (although clearly you don't take full responsibility or you wouldn't be so angry at that guy). Way too many people blame their problems on someone else. You're weren't an innocent victim, you were a horny teenager who made what may or may not have been some poor decisions. Whether a guy in his thirties should have been enabling your poor behaviour is beside the point. He didn't make you into what you are, he was just the excuse that you used to do what deep down you wanted to do anyway.

tl;dr you need to stop feeling guilty about having a perfectly natural sex drive. You also need to accept that you have a high libido, and the only person responsible for that is you, not the men you sleep with. If you've done bad stuff like cheating on guys or getting stds, then you need to develop better impulse control and use condoms, not have less sex.
>>
I just want weight loss to happen a little fucking faster god fucking damn
>>
waaaahhhhhhh I fell in love with my fwb and now he won't talk to me waaaahhhh
>>
I'm really, really lonely.

I miss you, but I can't talk to you, because it's been months since I have, and I know you're happy with someone else right now, and I really don't want to bother you or be a crazy ex or anything like that at all.

I know I'm supposed to move on and deal with my issues but I've been alone for a long time, and that doesn't seem to be helping out, and I'm very hesitant to even think about inflicting the mess that is me on another person.
>>
>>24113702
I fell for my fwb but now I'm not talking to her
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.