[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw girls don't like me. Actually people in general seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cvvvv.jpg (399KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cvvvv.jpg
399KB, 576x1024px
Tfw girls don't like me. Actually people in general seem to dislike me.
I would love to approach people, make small talk and all that shit but I can just see from their faces that they would hate it.
Like literally I was in the library searching for a book and the women nearby made those cold, tense, disapproving faces when I passed by them.
It was like this all day.

I know this is a shitty self-pity Brandon tier thread but it all just feels so pointless and fucked up and it's draining my self-esteem.
>>
>>24092546
People like happy people. When you laugh and smile and carry yourself with ease, people notice and respond positively
If youre timid and nervous or look sullen or pissy, people wont respond positively

Yoire obviously pretty self conscious and youre projecting. The people who made these "faces" at you were probably just concerned about something in their own life.

Also, take this shit back to /adv/
>>
>>24092561
I understand that, it's just I was actually eager to talk to people etc. it's just I received strong signals that they don't want to talk to me.
I don't know if there's something wrong with me or people have been lying about that whole 'duuude just talk to people xD' thing.
>>
>>24092597
Theres nothing wrong with you, except maybe your outlook could use some tweaking

If the op pic is really you, you have model good looks and an icy stare. Its probably intimidating to people, especially women
>>
>>24092546
>in the library
>expecting people to want to talk

Senpai if you tried to talk to me during book time I'd glare you the fuck down too
>>
>>24092623
T-thanks man, unfortunately I can't tell intimidating from creepy from people's reactions.
>>
>>24092671
b-but they were searching for books, like me! Imageboards told me that it's a good place to talk to girls.
>>
>>24092687
Bookstores, maybe.
Libraries nah.
You go to bookstores to shoot the shit, drink coffee, and poke around at books.
You go to the library so people will leave you the fuck alone while you read/research
>>
>>24092687
Check outside the library maybe?
Personally when im at the library im either on a mission for a specific book or im there to espace the world and relax
Neither are conducive to random convo, but thats just me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.