[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T. I. N. Y. C. H. A. T. Finally up with a cam room~ A casual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: a.png (42KB, 698x584px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
42KB, 698x584px
T. I. N. Y. C. H. A. T.
Finally up with a cam room~ A casual place.
Dicks/masturbation/trolls will end with a ban.
Keep in mind; no mic. There's a chat just next to it.
>Pic related.
I'll share a short story for the thread;
I was in Spain on vacation, and on a special bar I found this bartender which was just superb, almost like I could eat him where he stood. His smile was wondeful, too. Plenty of times, he would come to our table and flirt with me, at first I thought he simply wanted more tip, but then I noticed that I was the only one who he'd kiss on the cheek. I thought perhaps it was because I was around?.. Then, one day, I decided to turn it, when he was about to kiss my cheek as usual, I moved my head to kiss his lips. Super effective. His reaction was strong. Later that day, I asked if he wanted to follow me out for a drink once he had free time. HE AGREED to it, amazingly. When we were both drunk, after a lot of joking back and forth, sitting Very close to each other, we went to the toilet where I pushed him on the lid. I got down on my knees, while keeping my eyes on him (the best I could), while unzipping him. He was already somewhat hard. I decided to bite teasingly on his boxers, got my mouth full of cotton-taste, but he liked it. I decided to use my hand instead, where I simply touched him on top of the cloth. It looked like he was about to cry. Then, when it was Really hard, I pulled down his boxers and just stared at his boner for a moment, before I leaned in and put the tip in my mouth. The taste was weird, but I kept going. First wetting his boner with my tounge, plenty, as it was quite dry, except around the tip where small drips came out. Then, I put it in my mouth, and went down as far as I could, the boner hit the back of my mouth and I stopped, I didn't feel like puking all over him. His moans were the best, it turned me on soooo much. After some time, he came, and we went back out to the bar, all giggly.
>>
File: derpy.jpg (82KB, 374x346px) Image search: [Google]
derpy.jpg
82KB, 374x346px
>>24090021
One joined. C'mon anons, I know there's plenty more of you!
>>
Bump for the swedish dude
>>
Le bumps?
>>
Last bump'n
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.