[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time folks! How are you guys? Lets chat! Anything good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: more tea.jpg (92KB, 1086x711px) Image search: [Google]
more tea.jpg
92KB, 1086x711px
Tea Time folks!

How are you guys? Lets chat! Anything good going on in life you want to brag about? Anything bad you need to vent on? Lets all hang out and learn about one another. Tell me how things are going!
>>
>>24088822
>>24088899
Hey. Tea any good? Hot beverage is always good.
>>
>>24088923
Its great! I'm drinking a decaf green tea. I usually have chai in the morning or early day and then decaf green in the evening.
>>
>>24088927
Green or black? Sounds like you're enjoying it.
>>
>>24088930
Green, I prefer chai and whites, greens are good too.
>>
>>24088822
Found myself lurking here for the past few days. Boredom has brought me back I guess.

Anyways I'm rewatching Stranger Things. If you like sci-fi or light horror/suspense, I'd definitely recommend it
>>
>>24088939
Holy shit Stranger Things is amazing isn't it?!?
>>
>>24088944
I haven't watched all of Netflix's original content yet but after the first pass I can't help but think it's the best first season of anything they've produced so far.

I love the early 80's aspect of it especially for some reason, though the scenes of them in the airtight suits kind of threw me off. The LEDs in the helmets immediately threw a red flag in my head.
>>
>>24088968
This is definitely Netflix's masterpiece in my opinion so far.

I think they did pretty good with most of the stuff, I was able to forgive the suits, its just one of those production things I think.
>>
>>24088981
Oh of course, I'm just nitpicky sometimes but it rarely ruins anything for me.

I really can't wait to see where they go with season two. I haven't looked into anything yet, but I don't think I'd mind a new set of characters to continue the story from a different vantage point.

At the same time I want everyone back. I've totally got a crush on Natalia Dyer now haha
>>
>>24089015
I was actually thinking the same thing. A new set of characters and story wouldn't be a bad thing. But a continuation of the first season is welcomed as well, there are so many ways they can spin this.
>>
>>24088935
Good choice.
>>24088939
>Stranger Things
Never heard of the show, saw the trailer. Seems decent.
>>
>>24089038
Dude, if you have Netflix then you absolutely have to watch Stranger Things, you owe it to yourself.
>>
>>24089044
>Dude, if you have Netflix then you absolutely have to watch Stranger Things, you owe it to yourself.
Very well. Yeah I got like unlimited trial account somewhere; but I'll watch it sometime later.
>>
>>24089029
Definitely the mark of a well-formed show universe. The directing was top notch as well though.

Whoever was in charge did superb with the screenplay and got so much emotion out of every actor. I was taken aback by how well those kids were able to show so much without necessarily having to say anything.

>>24089038
I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was tired and put it on expecting to fall asleep early but before I knew it, the clock said 1:30 and the last credits were rolling.

Might just be me, but after the first episode you'll probably know if you'll enjoy it or not.
>>
alright alrigh. ill watch "Stranger Things".
>>
File: StoneRidge.png (6KB, 226x160px) Image search: [Google]
StoneRidge.png
6KB, 226x160px
I'm lingering around in hopes that I can find some one in the Pleasanton/Hayward area that would be willing to act as the catalyst for getting in shape. A workout friend essentially.
>>
>>24089214
Bump
>>
>>24089084
>"Stranger Things"
good show, thanks
>>
>>24089214
>>24089384
Thats a very specific desire, tea threads tend to not be the most traveled, I would suggest making a thread for that buddy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.