[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/. Recently homeless and sitting outside of a library

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Hey /soc/.
Recently homeless and sitting outside of a library using my phone to browse. Don't know where I'm going to sleep tonight or how I'll eat.

Let's talk about good and happy things to distract me from my pretty shitty situation. Hows your day going?
>>
>>24083547
You're on a computer.
Else the file name would be different.
Fuck off.
>>
>>24083597
Im on my phone. I downloaded the picture with my phone from Google. But okay friend.
>>
If a place is need for a while I'm sure you can find some one to help.. are you in Florida by chance?
>>
>>24083602
The file name would still get changed dipshit.
>>
>>24083547
I'm at work. little bit hungover this morning. now I'm just tired.

going to a baseball game after work.

so tomorrow I'll be more tired. which sucks because I'm going to a concert after work tomorrow.

good thing I have Friday off. I'll sleep all day.

allllllllll dayyyyyyyy.
>>
>>24083612
only if hes on an iphone retard
>>
>>24083547
Jordan? Is that you? I hope it isn't
>>
>>24083609
No I'm in Colorado. I've been looking into rooms for rent hopefully I can find something soon.

>>24083613
Hangovers tend to turn into tired. But when you do finally sleep it's the best sleep ever.

>>24083621
I'm not Jordan so rest easy. I'm female. I hope Jordan is okay though.
>>
>>24083547
Hey OP. I was homeless for a while myself due to a drug addiction, so I might know how you feel to some extent.

How are you doing apart from being homeless?
>>
>>24083547
My day was pretty awesome! Its been a pretty cool week for me.
I see youre in colorado. Thats pretty fucking cool, are you in a bigger city??
>>
>>24083547
>>>24083609
>No I'm in Colorado. I've been looking into rooms for rent hopefully I can find something soon.

whore yourself out. minimally, of course. I'm down.

>>>24083613
>Hangovers tend to turn into tired. But when you do finally sleep it's the best sleep ever.

word.

>>>24083621
>I'm not Jordan so rest easy. I'm female. I hope Jordan is okay though.

Jordan can be a female name, too.
>>
>>24083677
It's really hot but I've gotten used to that. I guess I'm okay mentally. Trying not to think about everything too much. How long did it take you to get back on your feet?

>>24083680
Im near Denver but the town is relatively small.

>>24083681
I'm not really at the point to whore myself out. I'd rather not do that. Then again im sure most people would rather not.
I work with a female named Jordan and I realized that after I posted.
>>
>>24083659
Ohhh man I'm sorry about that, that dudes had just gone homeless and was over here today I'm pretty sure he's fine. But how are you fairing rn? Have you at least gotten something good to eat?
Even having a double dank bacon burger or something like that can ease the your pains. Guess thats why they call it comfort food

>>24083681
It can but that dude is a big black nigga that I've known for decades
>>
>>24083547
>>>24083681
>I'm not really at the point to whore myself out. I'd rather not do that. Then again im sure most people would rather not.
>I work with a female named Jordan and I realized that after I posted.

will the girl you work with be willing to whore herself out? for you?

I'm down.
>>
>>24083716
You work but you can't eat? Need timestamp and explanation or i can't believe you
>>
>>24083716
Took me over half a year from the moment I lost everything to get back to something decent. But I had to kick an addiction along the way too, which ate up a few weeks.

Just keep trying to improve your position as much as possible, no matter how small a step it seems.

Really hot is better than really cold I think...
>>
>>24083733
I have a couple bucks im saving until im really really hungry. I hope big black Jordan gets on his feet.

>>24083734
I can ask but she's married so idk. Maybe she'll do a co-worker a solid?

>>24083736
I get paid once a month. Id rather not go into the long bullshit about how I'm here. I'd rather be distracted by you guys.

>>24083765
Yeah im hoping im not in this situation when the snow hits.
>>
>>24083790
Summarise and pic. This thread is about you, sorry!
>>
>>24083547
>>>24083734
>I can ask but she's married so idk. Maybe she'll do a co-worker a solid?

that's the spirit! lemme know.
>>
>>24083815
Summary is basically my mom asked me to move in with her and help her with house payments and bills. We have never really had a good relationship due to drug addiction on her part but she said she changed and I wanted to repair our relationship. It took her three months go drain me and my savings. Because im a push over i coudnt say no when she asked for money. I basically worked my ass off to provide for her and her deadbeat boyfriend. When it came down to it and I couldn't give her money she kicked me out and moved a drug dealer in.

No picture because I don't want to. And this thread was meant to be about distractions so I don't feel even more shitty about an already shitty situation.
>>
>>24083823
Who knows maybe they have that kind of sex life. Maybe he's a cuck? Ill find out for you and report back tomorrow.
>>
>>24083853
you're doing God's work.
>>
>>24083844
Can relate desu, obviously you did the right thing trying to help. Must be tough. Not sure how to distract sorry.
>>
File: 8PLNoD5.gif (938KB, 500x280px)
8PLNoD5.gif
938KB, 500x280px
Hey OP,

I couch hopped and home hopped a little to some wonderful family, friends, and caring people on the internet. Now that I've actually gotten out of that situation and am okay now my biggest advice is to try and find a Megachurch, even if you aren't religious a lot of people work there to get people on their feet and usually charge like, an absurd low rate for rent to even free if you help out with things.

This is in case you can't find a roof over your head in the near future or are starting to get heat sick which is very likely to happen this summer.

Food pantries are another good one. Especially church driven ones that are a little more lax on paper work so you aren't super restricted on food. Even if you get a roof over your head, do not feel ashamed to get food here! It's good stuff and it's usually just rejects from grocery stores because of one dented box from an entire shipment. Panera and Trader Joe's pitches in to food pantries too.

Keeping busy during the day helps too, I would go to the animal shelter and just ask to pet and comfort the animals. That's a job too! Animals need it and you might too.

My day is going fairly okay compared to yesterday, seems my medications were off because subconscious mind and logical mind were conflicting a lot(going to close a door 3 different times that I wanted open, type stuff). Hoping to go out and so something social this weekend like go to an arcade bar in the city and meet people! Haven't done that in over a year.
>>
>>24083873
Call me Mother Theresa.

>>24083963
I knew better. My entire life she was like this I just took her word that she had changed. I was horribly wrong.
>>
>>24083659
What part of Colorado?
>Fellow resident of the state, greater metro area
>>
>>>24084013
>>>24083873
>Call me Mother Theresa.

not really me fetish but I'm down to try anything once.
>>
>>24083547
>homeless
>has smartphone

Do you have a job? If so you should have money for a shitty apartment. Who's paying your phone bill? Why don't you live with them.

Stop posting dipshit.
>>
>>24084028
Brighton area. Not very big unfortunately.

>>24084072
You must be new here. I already explained my situation. I pay my bill. Which I already did on the 4th of this month.
>>
File: DD.jpg (80KB, 728x455px) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
80KB, 728x455px
>>24083547

Hi Anon,

Hope it's going not too bad.

Just some tips that might help you.

For the food check out this website:
http://www.fallingfruit.org
They indicate where you can find free food, whether it is from a three in a park or a dumpster.

And to find a sleeping place look up Couchsurfing. People near you will surely be keen to help you out for a few nights.

Good luck
>>
>>24084135
If you have KiK feel free to contact me - HiLetsChat0884

I own my home here in Commerce City, if you'd like a warm place to sleep I can at least offer that.
>>
>>24084139
Thank you that's very helpful.

>>24084144
I will add you now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.