[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to talk to cute girls >they're always swamped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: hmphu.png (22KB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
hmphu.png
22KB, 160x192px
>want to talk to cute girls
>they're always swamped with other dudes talking to them
Rant thread? Rant thread.
Get shit off your chest
>>
at this point i'd settle for a guy pretending to be a girl bullying me
>>
>>24080711
Damn, pretty rough. I remember when I would go on certain chats and play female, but to think some wish I would come back.. that's nuts.
>>
>>24080717
theres no difference between the faker and the girl that won't send any pics at all

except the faker is usually more responsive
>>
File: 1403139741768.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1403139741768.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>24080695
I had your feel when I was an edgy 8th grader. Now, as an edgy 20-yr-old, I just talk to cute traps and hope other guys are to put off by their dicks to talk to them. It's much easier and they're usually way more humble. I get mad booty desu senpai.
>>
File: 266.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>24080695
>>
File: 1445734705732.gif (474KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1445734705732.gif
474KB, 450x253px
>want to be honest about being bisexual
>pretty sure women will judge me for it and think less of me
>>
>>24080735
You should always lie to women, lie until you get boxed in by lies then lie your way out. If you tell the truth and they think less of you they can easily find someone they think is better. (Just my experience bruv)
>>
>>24080743
>You should always lie to women
Wrong on multiple levels.

As for the ranting part... me wants cuddles. And that's pretty much all.
>>
>>24080729
That's gay
>>24080733
I guess I'm just a loser like that fat fuck then
>>
>>24080750
Why not? They lie most the time anyway
>>
I've only ever had sex with one guy and I'm horny all the time and miss him and I wish he liked me still but he doesn't and that's ok that's his prerogative and my one friend from here for THREE YEARS bailed on me for his on-again-off-again relationship with a controlling thot, Adrian I'm callin u OUT, but it mostly makes me sad I really miss him I've never felt so on-the-same-page with someone like that before and he was so witty and smart and nice and so damn smart god I miss him too and I miss the one e-relationship I had it was the best relationship but now that guy only talks to me if I send him nudes and so I do because I'm lonely I just want to be chill friends with him again but he'd rather just jerk it to some titties that are over seas w/e I just want to be able to ask him how she's doing and if he's ok but I know he just wouldn't respond I miss being so close with people they're all shutting me out and moving on and the common denominator is me so it's probably something shit about me (inb4 that's life) suck dick no it ain't
>>
>>24080791
wanna chat? eeepleeep on sc/kik
>>
>>24080791
Wanna be friends
>>
It's sucks to have no idea how to naturally sell yourself without coming off as a smarmy prick. Am I really not going to go anywhere in my life because I'm not a gladhander, because I can't politic, wheel and deal? Well, fucking drat, sorry for getting it wrong all these years.
>>
>>24080791

Is your name Emilia by any chance?
>>
>>24080775
1. That's a generalization; admitting most women lie most of the time, it'd still be worth it not to lie to them in order to find the diamond in the rough that doesn't.

2. Atop of that, it's simply wrong: and if that's your experience talking, well mine says quite the opposite, so I'll just invoke the burden of proof here.

3. But let's pretend that women are liars again; lying back to them is not a solution, since, unless you're a liar yourself - in which case you wouldn't wait for someone to lie to you to lie back at them -, it'd be a very uncomfortable predicament as it'd lead to guilt, and ultimately poison the relationship very fast.

4. And admitting I'm wrong, anon wanting to get lying off his chest means he doesn't want to; advising him to do it more is therefore a guarantee he won't listen to you. If you really want to get him to lie, you should be way more insidious about it.
>>
>>24080799
I do
>>
>>24080810
No
>>
>>24080818
Wanna email me? Or kik?
>>
>>24080811
Bb I think it's a troll that's not worth ur time
>>
>>24080825
Snapchat or Skype?
>>
>>24080829
Mattypoppins00
>>
>>24080826
I know, but feeding trolls is good practice for real argumentation as they're hell-bent on proving you're wrong one way or another.

Btw, silorne_sombrelame is my Skype if you want an overseas friend.
>>
I'm a fem4fem gay and there are no cute guys in a 50 mile radius of my house on grindr/okc/tinder

Fuck living in rural new england, just give me to Satan already
>>
>having no luck finding another girl after moving on from previous relationship

It's not that much of a big deal, but it irks me.
>>
>>24080695

>be me str8
>want to talk to chicks
>chicks are dumb, boring, zero personality, zero interest in making an effort because they can coast by on having pussy
>gets messaged by passable trap
>QT as fuck, very feminine and emoish, seriously can't tell
>tfw a boy with a penis who dresses like a girl will talk to me, be genuinely interested in getting to know me, has actual opinions and passions that aren't just regurgitated from their boyfriend
>tfw i don't like penis so it would never work
>>
>be an agnostic middle eastener living in the "west"
>get lambasted and assblasted by both sides for being the antichrist
>seen as unattractive despite having caucasian features and no crippling deformities
>can hardly discuss any relevant topics to my interest irl without risking exposing potential power level on both sides of the argument

pls end the maymays
>>
>>24080838
lol why the self hate?
>>
>>24080791
The horny all the time comment is gonna be redacted because a) my rant went in a different direction and b) motherfuckers think it's cool to be gross right off the bat
>>
edging isnt gross
>>
>>24080695
Ex dumped me and my husband (we're polyamourous ) about a month ago. I'm doing so much better but dammit I want pussy... that and good conversation. Lol
>>
>>24080791
If you would like to chat my kik is explosivemarzipan. I've also had people abandon me and it's rough on your own.
>>
>>24080936
Just realized you said snapchat or skype. Both of which are nuzzlemybosom if you want to talk ^^
>>
>>24080857
Lol get fucked, that's what happens when you try talking to kids from /soc/
>>
I'm starting to wonder if my ex put some kind of voodoo hex on me because hes banged hundreds of women in the past 5 years since he dumped me and yet I can't even get a dude to spit on me.
Fucker wasn't even good looking or charismatic idk how he does it.
>>
>>24080999
Ur a piss baby xo
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.