[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So during "netflix and chill" are you suppose to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 667886.jpg (43KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
667886.jpg
43KB, 1200x630px
So during "netflix and chill" are you suppose to have sex during the movie? Couple nights ago had a girl over for a movie and she seemed really in to me through out the night till it was over, driving her back she went from really talkative at the start of the night to quiet. I thought it was after but once it was over she said she wanted to go home and has not texted me back soo...

So are you suppose to make moves during the movie? How do you?
>>
Yes during. She was upset you didnt make a move
>>
>>24079083
Are you a 12yo?
>>
>>24079101
I am 25, but I was fat for most of life and anti social. I recently lost a ton of weight and got semi fit but have no idea what to do on dates. This was actually the furthest ive gotten, I tried to kiss the girl when I dropped her off but she gave me cheek.

Yes im a virgin.
>>
It's hard to say. Most would agree, but I recently had the same thing happen, and I'm not inexperienced. The whole aspect of "making moves" is dying, from what I've heard.

My female cousin told me that guys kind of just whip it out in the middle of the film now and just ask if they want it or not. There is no game anymore, there is no persuasion. With the rise of things like Tinder and such, there is apparently no need to beat around the bush anymore.

Note: Because I and many of us would just naturally refuse this concept as a whole, it also seems to be the reason as to why a lot of us decent fellows have been excluded from the sexual field as of recent.

Discuss?
>>
>>24079129
I actually have decent luck connecting with girls on kik from here. I can even keep a conversation going. Problem seems to be I try to take an interest in the stuff they're saying and it ends up becoming a conversation about mundane, non-sexual stuff every time. I ask about work, school, hobbies, interests, etc. I never know how to make that jump to sexual and then either they or I get bored.
>>
>>24079166
Personally, the only time a conversation would go sexual for me would be if they questioned something off a pun made. That's usually the only way into it, but as I reported earlier, apparently you might not have to anymore.

This is also an issue. I am a man, I have balls. Therefore, there will be no fear to make comment about my own skill in bed. The problem comes with age; as we get older, we can't use the excuse of "better emotions" to make a move anymore, at risk of being branded a molester or something.

In the moment, me and said female are cuddling on the couch, watching TV. We've made the sexual jokes here and there over text, and she wore thin shorts to our little date. To make the hints even more obvious, we put on a film about people hooking up, but the comments made about it were negative. She makes it obvious that she isn't going to make any moves, so I lightly turn her face toward mine as were cuddling, no leaning in for a kiss, and she gives me this "what are you doing?" face, as though I did.

This is how used to being smashed-and-passed these women are now. If you're not straight to the point AND amazing at it at the same time, they feel like you're just wasting their time. Even if you're not in it just for the sex, you might as well be. That's all that's left.

Women don't like men. You're pretty much a walking dildo-wallet.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.