[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Official Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 58

File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
***Official Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
Age?
Sex?
Sexual Orientation?
Location?
What are you looking for?
What are you NOT looking for?
Pic?
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?

*Easier to copy version*
>>
Age?

Sex?
M

Sexual Orientation?
Straight

Location?
SoCal

I'm looking fora cute submissive girl who is interested an online D/s relationship where I buy you gifts and toys.

Girls just looking to sell pictures/videos

Kik:
WoifNaga
>>
File: IMG-20160717-WA0010.jpg (120KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160717-WA0010.jpg
120KB, 899x1600px
>>24074469
Age? 18
Gender? Female
Sexual Orientation? Bi
Location? Ireland
What are you looking for? Online girlfriend experience with payments (no gifts, unless you lived in Ireland)
What are you NOT looking for? People don't pay
Pic? Yes
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I don't do meets, or just friends, it's a suger daddie thread...

Kik is Rollskitten
>>
>>24076830
North or south my little leprechaun?
>>
File: con.png (118KB, 1171x704px) Image search: [Google]
con.png
118KB, 1171x704px
>Step up cash cows
>>
>>24077118
No
>>
File: 00M0M_gD7TvmMsG7C_600x450.jpg (19KB, 532x450px) Image search: [Google]
00M0M_gD7TvmMsG7C_600x450.jpg
19KB, 532x450px
Age?

Sex?
Male

Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual

Location?
Middle california

a big strong man to take me under his wing and be caring and dominant, who can love me gently and rough :). I'm an anal virgin so I'd need to be comfortable with you before giving you that, but I loooove oral and haven't done it nearly enough for my liking, but people say I'm great at it :)

Someone with an STD or STI. Everything else is good :)

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm submissive, love to suck cock and drink cum, love to please, really get off on the idea of other's getting off. I can do housework and enjoy cooking, blonde hair blue eyes, i've been told im cute :3. I'm into all kinds of kinks, petplay, rental, everything really. The only hard limit I have is pain and things that are germy. So you MUST be disease free. I like uncut and big cummers/pre cummers, it makes oral really yummy, but its certainly not a necessity

Contact is [email protected], or anon131072 on skype or kik, but i'll get back to you fastest by email
>>
File: More Tush.jpg (80KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
More Tush.jpg
80KB, 720x480px
Age 19

sex Male to Female

Sexual Orientation Pansexual

Looking for a lovely sugar daddy to keep me fed while i keep him fed with lots of nudes and videos.

Add me on skype @jordanlovespizza
or email me at [email protected]
>>
File: Cuming for u.png (364KB, 564x398px) Image search: [Google]
Cuming for u.png
364KB, 564x398px
>>24078311
>>
Age?

Sex?
M

Sexual Orientation?
straight

Location?
California

cuddling and maybe light kissing. I will provide gifts in return.

sex

Pic?
contact me

Its simple and not hard: cuddling. That's it.
My kik is: passionfruitjuice if you are at all interested.
>>
is it possible to make a few grand doing this in a week or so?

my boyfriend left me last week and I have to pay rent
>>
>>24078905

Post your Skype and i'll add you, and we can discuss things
>>
>>24078905
Pic and kik
>>
>>24078912
yamsalad is my Skype

>>24078918
don't have kik but you can add me
>>
>>24078960
Added
>>
File: WIN_20160719_18_57_50_Pro.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160719_18_57_50_Pro.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>24074481
Age?
Sex?
m
Sexual Orientation?
bi
Location?
new brunswick nj at rutgers
What are you looking for? Any sexual favors i can be paid for

>>
I would pay anon a good salary just for putting up with you assholes I think $150,000 is reasonable enough.
>>
File: IMG_20160719_013025718.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_013025718.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Age?

Sex?
M

Sexual Orientation?
Bi

Location?
Scotland

I'm looking for a man/men to exchange pics/visa for clothes and toys and cash. May also do meets depending how we get along

Girls just looking to sell pictures/videos

Kik: murraydee123
>>
Age?
Sex?
Female
Sexual Orientation?
Bi/pan
Location?
Australia
A guy or girl that will spoil me for being good :- )
Time wasters. People that aren't serious
Pic?
My Skype pic is public so yeah
I'm looking for something online only. And for the next few days I can't cam etc because I still have no wifi.

My Skype is angelsophina
>>
File: 20160612_202254.jpg (811KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160612_202254.jpg
811KB, 1440x2560px
>>24074469
Age?
Sex?
lots...i mean male
Sexual Orientation?
straight into passable traps
Location?
northern ohio
Sugar daddy/momma to give me money and buy me nice things, i like taking pictures and videos
people to waste my time
Pic?
provided
social and ive got a thick 7 inch dick
>>
File: 1403925515995.png (416KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403925515995.png
416KB, 600x452px
>>24076830
>Online girlfriend experience with payments
>I don't do meets
>it's a suger daddie thread
Oh look, it's another "pay me because I have such a great personality" whore. I could catfish on Facebook and literally get the exact same thing I'd get from you for free. please gtfo. I mean, someone will probably be dumb enough to pay you, but you should feel ashamed for taking advantage of the mentally handicapped like that.
>>
>>24077118
I suspect this is occurring more than not in this thread...
>>
>>24079565
>angelsophina
She's never going to have wifi, she was suppose to have it 2 weeks ago. She's a waste of time.
>>
File: 1395825071785.png (238KB, 437x338px) Image search: [Google]
1395825071785.png
238KB, 437x338px
This thread is so fucking terrible, it shouldn't exist. It's not a sugar daddy thread, it's literally a professional catfishing thread. These "online only" whores don't need everyone to bite, they just need that 1% who are retarded enough to pay $400 for 10 minutes of camming, or worse, be one of their dozen little fishies who pay hundreds of dollars per week for an online gf. I ain't even mad at the bitches "catfisters gonna fist", I'm mad at the gullible chumps enabling them. Oh well, I guess a fool is easily parted from his money.
>inb4 lol, ur just poor!
>inb4 lol u just have a small dick!
Those aren't real arguments.
>>
File: just a taste.png (3MB, 1440x2389px) Image search: [Google]
just a taste.png
3MB, 1440x2389px
>Gender?
Cis female
>Sexual Orientation?
Heteroflexible.
I'm only romantically attracted to men, but I'll have sex with both genders. :)
>Location?
Florida!
>What are you looking for?
Old Daddies who are 30-60 y/o and willing to pay me via giftcards.
Different prices for different actions...
I don't charge $400 for 10 minutes lol.
I will use the money you send me for things like makeup, clothes, etc., so I prefer you pay me in bulk in order for less money to be leftover on the card.
By bulk, I mean that for example if you give me a VISA giftcard for $400, I'll owe you eight standard 30-minute camshows.
That's an extreme example to poke fun, but a $100 VISA gift card for two standard camshows is more realistic lol.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Serious dating.
Monogamy.
Having my pics/videos saved.
Being treated like a B-class whore.
Traveling.
>Pic?
I will send more upon contact when we have familiarized ourselves and we decide we want to pursue a dynamic.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Caucasian, hazel eyes, dirty blond hair, 110 lbs, 5"6, 32A, don't have a roastie.
I'm pretty friendly. If I genuinely like you, I'll probably talk to you as an actual friend.
Favorite colors: Blush pink, lilac purple, forest green
Favorite animals: Kitties, bunnies
Favorite movies: Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Mr. Nobody, Lolita ('97)
Favorite kinks: DDlg, ageplay, and especially whatever Daddy likes!

>Contact
[email protected]
Email me telling about yourself.
>>
>>24079774
>professional catfishing thread
>1% who are retarded enough to pay $400 for 10 minutes of camming
I lol'd
I'm pretty sure she's real, just a stuck up cunt.

ALSO! I can prove I'm real via timestamp through serious emails.
>>
Look I'm gonna give you some advice that all these others want to give you but lack proper communication skills, life is too short and there are too many people in this world for you to be involved in what your involved in. I'm sure your a nice young girl but you don't have to let guys use you for money. I'm not at all telling you what to do with your life but your smart and attractive use it to become who you want you to be not what you think the world expects you to be.
>>
*falls on sword* I do it...for the sex...
>>
I've seen this gorgeous, gorgeous girl on cam before (no nudity, however) and I can contest that she indeed very pretty with sunshine eyes and a golden heart. Sometimes she likes to take the piss outta little estrogenic wormbois on the Chans, but this reflects your own insecurities rather then her inferiority. She cackles as men plead for attention on a daily basis. I love her and you do too, don't deny it. <3
>>
The fact that anyone on 4 chan or humans in general think that they are smart is funny.
>>
She gives good head.
>>
>>24080390
Since you've seen her...is she latina? First I thought black, but she looks way too light. Maybe she's half black, who knows. She's not white, she wouldn't have that accent.
>>
>>24080397
FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI
>>
>>24080390
Lmfaooooo. She doesn't come off as loveable. At all.
>>
>>24080404
She tans very easily, possibly due to distant Native American ancestry. She likes to be called my little Chieftain on occasion, but she's principally Dutch and German. Whatever she is, she is full of love and generosity and lustful desire. Kneel
>>
>>24080390
KEK LEVEL 10000%
>>
>>24080409
Maybe because she has little tolerance for those so inept in their wordsmithing as to attach a second 'e' to the word lovable. Kneel
>>
And you can be the subject of such lustful desire at a nominal though subject-to-change rate!
>>
>>24080249
>Hah good one Aubrey

>Talking to yourself in third person
>No mental illness

Choose one
>>
>>24080421
huh I forgot wordfilters were still a thing. let's try it again, with emphasis

KING C-U-C-K
>>
>>24080423
Is this your third personality, Aubrey?
>>
>>24080431
No, this is her soon to be lover. I can only dream. We all can. Kneel
>>
>>24080437
how much are you offering her?
>>
>>24080437
Soon to be lover and you can't even afford to see her naked? Kneel
>>
Aubrey is simply a label given to a hive of minds active in this thread. We are all drones subservient to our mistress Aubrey. Kneel
>>
>>24080427
Heh, buddy, you think it is an insult to be accused of sacrificing my dignity to the alter that is Her Glorious Beautyâ„¢? We all can only wish to be so lucky as to observe her taking a superior eight inch shaft with great difficulty due to how TIGHT she is. But by all means, go throughout your pathetic existence never experience one of life's greatest joys out of some sort of deluded sense of pride. Kneel!
>>
Aubrey, you and your alt egos and IDs are a waste of space.
>>
"TIGHT! TIGHT! TIGHT!" Tuco Salamanca 3:16
>>
>>24080455
Huh?
>>
>>24080455
Space? The only space I care about is the gap between her delicious, tanned thighs. Of course, a worthless, bottom-feeding sea urchin such as yourself could not even begin to fathom such a pleasure as Goddess Aubrey would not permit your feeble mind to comprehend such a pleasure, nor would your perverse sense of pride. Eschew this mortal bondage and submit yourself before her throne. Kneel
>>
>>24080444
The entirety of my net worth as she deserves nothing less. My soul, if necessary. Kneel
>>
>>24080467
You heard me, cunt.
>>
>>24080503
Bitter boy, aren't we? What, did mommy's allowance run out and your left pathetic flailing your 4 inch wonder in the air to her scantily-clad gifs as it is the closest you will ever come to true greatness? To STUNNING beAUTY. Kneel, dirtbag... KNEEL.
>>
>>24080514
I didn't even reply to you. And I'm not a guy.
>>
>>24080295
I have seen her face via skype.. she is incredibly beautiful.. reminded me of denise richards from starship troopers and some other goddess combined.. the body is great but the face is so pretty my eyes hurt.. she definitely white for those wondering
>>
Omg...Will this girl please get her high horse and accept that some people won't like her?
Please stop resetting your IP so you can talk about how beautiful and tan you are pretending to be a man.
You're just taking up space in the thread that can be used for people who are serious about the sugar dynamic.

Honestly, this is so pathetic...
And people wonder why these threads derail.
>>
The /soc/ sugar threads are officially dead. There is literally not a single post from a halfway sincere sugar daddy or baby. Only camwhores, retarded teenager guys, scammers, trannies.

These threads need to stop. Maybe if they are gone for a while they can be rebooted. As it is now, it's pure ass cancer.
>>
>>24080776
I don't think they were ever a,realistic chance. Have lurked and posted for over 12 months and never found a single genuine baby who was happy to meet and not just go this online crap.
>>
>>24080798
Although I never managed to meet anyone, there were at least some decent girls posting here. Now, this thread is so polluted that no one with an ounce of self-respect would post their details here.
>>
>>24080776
I'll take half fake people over this any day. All the thread is these days, is bitching at 80% of the posters. Threads in b have more order than this
>>
>>24080261
do you have a pic of her face?
>>
>>24080851
Agreed. That's why I haven't bothered posting my deets for 6months. It's a wasteland now
>>
>>24080220
What's the best way to get money to you? I think you're cute af so don't listen to the haters.
>>
>>24080776
>>24080798
Have you found anyone local?
I'd be willing to do something irl and monogamous if I found someone local.
But there's 0 point in pursuing that if they live on the other side of the country, in my opinion.
>>
>post
>get insulted
>I don't have any money but...
>get lied to
>"daddies" who drop off the map mid-deal
Just give these threads a break because they're not working. As others have mentioned, no one legitimately serious would post here. It's all slut/whore shaming and judging/shaming others for what they choose to do with their money.
>>
Here we have, in this thread a female of the human race. So incredibly pride stricken that it hurts.
Lashing out at anything and anyone just to make itself better.
Its diet mostly consists of Chinese food for you can see the msg already addling it's brain.
There are some people who actively seek out people like this because they are so lonely even a bird singing as the sun rises is contact for them.
But you may ask how does such a creature survive in a day and age like this when there are plenty of other (more stable) women out there?
The trick is that this woman attracts the male of the species with an "ok" virgin body then when they are in, beats them into submission with a flurry of women logic and self entitlements that leaves the males dazed and confused giving up his hard earned money.
And for what? A taste of ambrosia? No. It's more like a drop of American piss water that is only just branded.
>>
File: Snapchat-1865288299410392056.jpg (448KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1865288299410392056.jpg
448KB, 1080x1920px

Male

Bi-curios / bi

Sweden near Stockholm

Looking to suck some cock. Maybe getting fucked, I love dressing up as a girl n tease the boys

Not looking for anythign serious

Got snapchat if anyone wanna talk there - sissyboy746

> pic is me
>>
>>24081952
And yet another idiot poster who posts in the completely wrong thread. If this thread weren't already cancer I would call you a retard, but posts like yours are now further proof that these threads need to die.
>>
File: b7b.gif (587KB, 369x287px) Image search: [Google]
b7b.gif
587KB, 369x287px
I have to say this thread is MUCH more entertaining now that there's some actual 4chan faggotry instead of straight up male and female neckbeardism.
>>
>>24081944
First of all i dont eat asian food especially Chinese food. Secondly im a vegan and only eat organic, you really think is put msgs into my body?

Third im not lashing out, im being equally rude to people who were reasonlessly rude to me.

All people have done in this thread is make up lies about me and try to stop people from adding me (which isnt working btw, still getting adds from actual sugar daddies..). Ofc im gonna stand up for myself.. Im going into alpha phi not beta phi.
>>
I'm 29 suger daddy looking for my little princess.
Kik haxjenn
>>
>>24079645
Woohee, did mommy forgot to microwave your hotpocket :3
>>
>>24078905
Hello add haxjenn on kik
>>
>>24082258
holy fuck I can't believe you are actually still here and replying to people. its actually really hilarious. vegan huh? that actually explains a lot.
>>
>>24082437
just noticed I used the word "actually" way too much in that post. haha
>>
>Age?
>Sex?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
philly, willing to travel (and this will change, finishing college in december)
Money. For women ill do pretty much anything. Sex, travel, dates, ill be a footrest
For dudes I won't do sex or touching but ill hang, be a friend, an open ear and shoulder
gay stuff, a lot of travel because ill be in school from september to december. but before/after I'm good
>Pic?
on contact
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
nah pretty easy going. Im low on cash and will be starting law school in a year or so. Just want shit to not put me super in debt
kik is phillyyaks
so is snapchat
>>
File: WIN_20160626_19_00_46_Pro.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160626_19_00_46_Pro.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Age?
Sex?
female
Sexual Orientation?
open minded / heterofelexible
Location?
england
Looking for someone to get to know
Saving of images
travelling
Pic?
Im white, with dark brown eyes and i dye my hair blonde. im a chubby girl and about 5"7 i love art and cute things
>>
KIK - ANGELABI7
FROM POST ABOVE
>>
This thread seems like an absolute shit show but I guess there's no harm trying

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Female
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Straight
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
England
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
Honestly, not a lot - as in, I'm not expecting piles of cash for my company. I'd mainly just like to have a connection with someone desu, a bit of financial assistance would be more of a bonus. I'd like a guy who is more mature and established than guys my age, maybe who can provide mentorship on some level. Be smart, kind, polite and not looking for a prostitute. I'd like to have real life meets.
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
People who just want sex. People who are elderly, pushy, overweight or painful to look at. That's not what SB/SD is about. Also, not really interested in online only relationships because I don't want to camwhore.
I'd rather not post on here, sorry.
This is kind of lame but I'd actually prefer not to say anything too specific about myself because I know people who browse the board and I'd rather not be recognized. I'm slim, brunette and - being realistic - not a 10/10 model, but not bad to look at either.

[email protected]
>>
Age 20
Sex F
Sexual Orientation bi
Location northeast us
What are you looking for? daddy/mommy payments don't really matter. any big dick would do
Pic? kik me at topicalkitten
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? first time! i love being told what to do
>>
>>24081922
I agree about the distance thing being a issue in regards to that. Haven't found any genuine ones here in Steve Irwin land, maybe I should move to Florida.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
Age?
>21
Sex?
>trans mtf/trap
Sexual Orientation?
>bi
Location?
>US
>someone to buy me a month of WoW in exchange for nudes. Also anyone who just wants to buy nudes
>broke oglers who think they can talk their way into making me interested
Pic?
>yeah
>I'm providing a service in exchange for a currency. I'm not looking for conversation unless you're paying for it. I'm not free, I'm not looking for a relationship or a cyber buddy, and I won't entertain non buyers.
>>
>>24083369
Shit, forgot contact info

Kik me, charlottecherryxo
>>
>>24083369
>fugly disgusting trans
>wants pocket change in exchange for pics

Thanks for confirming these threads are complete and utter shit.
>>
>>24083402
Meh, I had a brief convo with her when she posted her kik outside of a sugar thread a while back. She was pretty nice desu.
>>
>>24083408
>she
>>
>>24082258
Lets plot this out shall we?
I didnt address you by any chance did i?
I dont care if you are a vegan, Chinese food is heavy in rice and onion.
The first few people were stating facts not attacking you. There was one guy just asking if you were the same person and you flew off the rails.
The fuck are aphla phi and beta phi? You wouldnt know cause you definitely didnt go to college still being a virgin and all.
Ive heard girls like you get sold off and everything there.
>>24082437
Also this.
>>24083420
He's right you know.
>>
>>24083166
Hello can you add my on kik
Haxjenn
>>
>>24083369
Do you have a full face/body picture?
>>
>>24083608
Yes but not for here. Kik me.
>>
>>24083619
ID changed cause I'm on mobile now oops
>>
>>24083619
>>24083620
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY IDS?
>>
>>24083619
>>24083620
>>24083625
Some one here is new. And doesnt know how the id's work lol
>>
>>24079927
Just beautiful
>>
>>24083166
Waste of time. One word answers and I would have a better time extracting blood from a stone.
>>
>>24082737
Is it "AngelaB17'? I do find someone with that kik but you look like you have blonde hair and the girl I find is brunette.
>>
>Be attractive young looking guy
>Would love a sugar momma to buy me clothes and toys and stuff
>It's almost impossible to find
We're all gonna make it, right guys?
>>
File: 20160717_190546-1.jpg (1MB, 1524x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160717_190546-1.jpg
1MB, 1524x1440px
>Age?
>Gender
f
>Sexual Orientation?
heteroflexible and hypersexual (help...)
>Location?
Ca
The job I adore has an awful pay. It looks great on my resume for my future transition into my career. That's why I've kept it. Primarily need a good amount of money for bills and cute things if you want me to look good for you. i can provide online play, pictures, videos, skype, send you used panties, used toys, etc. Ill meet in person if I'm comfortable and within reasonable distance. I am shy however.
Indecisive people
>Pic?
Related
>>
>>24085506
>Contact
Littlebbkittenatgmail.com
>>
Age? 27
Sex? Female
Sexual Orientation? Hetero, but curious
Location? Canada
What are you looking for? Looking for m or f that wants to hang out or more with me
What are you NOT looking for? Someone who wants an update on what I'm doing every 30 mins
Pic? I'll send once I know you're real
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm looking for someone who wants to have a real connection. Can help me get a passport so I can travel to you or with you
SC is onlylilith
>>
>>24082727
which part of England are you in? Do you have kik/skype?
>>
File: 20160619_173555.jpg (1013KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160619_173555.jpg
1013KB, 2560x1440px
Sex F
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious
What are you looking for: A Sugar Daddy who is comfortatable with picture exchanges for cash, As well as some Camming.
What are you NOT looking for: Time wasters.
Important fact: Transitioning M 2 F.
Pic
>>
>>24086124
Does it matter what I look like? I only have one eye, but I have quite a bit of money my lady.
>>
>>24086134
Here's my kik: Sugarykitty
drop me an image, I don't judge anyway :)
>>
Age? (Self explanatory)

Gender?
MtF
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Location? Dallas, Texas
What are you looking for? A nice daddy that I can give pictures and cam for, someone I can be cute for and show off for, use toys for
What are you NOT looking for? Getting hurt or raped
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I can give insightful convos about cuisine, literature, and art.
kik me at nuts_rice
>>
>>24086153
She is actually really nice and affectionate. I had talked to her back in the day from a non-SD thread
>>
>>24086157
i want to get a SD/SM that can help me get ffs or srs...
>>
Why is it that 90% of all Americans In this thread are from ca?
Is it that much of a shit hole you need to find other ways to escape?
>>
File: Picture 385.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 385.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Sexual orientation
Straight.
>Location
USA
>What are you looking for
Preferably a sugar momma who will either give me an allowance or buy me gifts in exchange for company and pictures and cam and stuff.

>What are you not looking for
People that are just going to immediately message me "pics" or expect me to drop anything I'm doing at all times to camwhore.

>Pic?
Related.
>>
>>24074469
Do guys even find sugar mummies? Who would pay a guy for attention :^)
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
I'll post again.. why not.
Sexual orientation: Bi
What are you looking for?: A Sugar daddy through and through. Someone willing to exchange fair amounts of currency in exchange for fair amounts of sexual content in a happy sexual relationship.
What are you NOT looking for?: Anyone whos just going to use me, take advantage of me, or anyone who demands to go faster than my own pace. (I.E. Wanting to meet up within the week of first talking to me)
Pic?: (posted)
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?: I believe my "what are you looking for" covers the general idea of what i want to say. I already have some toys and outfits I'd be happy to show. I'm a femboy, and i just want someone to make me their little princess. <3
>>
>>24087569
Forgot to mention, those interested. my skype is: Femboytara
>>
Age? 21.
Gender? Female.
Sexual Orientation? Straight.
Location? USA.
What are you looking for? A sugar daddy who wants pictures and affection. GFE. An older daddy, and someone caring! I will not meet up unless you have shown you are real.
What are you NOT looking for? Broke daddies or camming sessions.
Pic? Once I know you're real, I'll send one. Not fat or chub.
Looking for gifts or money. Skype is qtcoconut.
>>
>>24086139

Do you have a Skype?
>>
Age? 21

Sex? Male

Sexual Orientation? Bisexual

Location? New Jersey

What are you looking for? Another guy to make me feel more submissive, and feminine.

Kik: chrislang23
>>
>Age?
>Sex?
Natural female
>Sexual Orientation?
Men
>Location?
USA East Coast
A guy who is interested in the following: buying me clothing through giftcards from websites I ask, getting sexy/teasing snaps from me, and hotwifing (getting snaps/video of me when I first have sex)
Someone demanding. I want someone looking to be seduced, teased, and hotwifed. You will get great snaps/video.
>Pic?
Later, once trust is established.
5´8", 125 lbs, 30B breasts, soon to be lingerie model, brunette, pale.

Email - [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 960x1280px
Age? 23
Gender? Male
Sexual orientation? Straight. But I can be swayed by a nice ass...
Location? American, but currently living in Australia.
What are you looking for? I like the DD/lg dynamic, but I'm open to really anything. I can support the right person.
What are you NOT looking for? I'm open to anything!
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm open to anything and everything, just send me a snap!

SC: operatorashell
>>
>>24088807
I do, What's yours and I will add you.
>>
Age?
Sex?
male
Sexual Orientation?
straight
Location?
AZ
A submissive princess who is open for almost anything.
Im not looking to pay for nudes or cammimg.
Pic?
Hit me up on kik: kamileon6
>>
File: timeremembered.jpg (470KB, 1236x754px) Image search: [Google]
timeremembered.jpg
470KB, 1236x754px
>Age?

>Sex?
mtf

>Sexual Orientation?
bisexual

>Location?
Indiana

A kind, dominant daddy. Someone that is okay with my trans-ness.

Men who are not SD's

>Pic?
Yes! More when we chat

I'm a professional musician and pianist. I love stimulating conversation.
>>
>>24090276
Kik is: SoundSymmetry
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 696x664px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 696x664px
avoid this guy
>>
>>24091605
also ilove.peaches2
>>
>>24091605
Hey dumbass, I'm John. You're the one trying to scam me. Asking for money without proving you are real.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 252x239px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 252x239px
>>24091605
Fucking scammy bitch
>>
>>24091643
heheheheheheheehehehehehehheeh
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (15KB, 395x212px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
15KB, 395x212px
>>24091605
go try to scam someone else.
>>
>>24091605
>>24091619
>>24091636
>>24091643
>>24091648
>>24091649
How about you give us the full transcript. Cause it's quite clear you are trying to hide something by cherry picking these lines.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (14KB, 329x150px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
14KB, 329x150px
>>24091648
laugh it up scammer
>>
>>24091652
fuck off, go pay her if you want.
>>
>>24091605
All she is selling is pictures which is highly sus. The fact that she offered to cam after rejecting your offer is very sus, I'd just avoid her.
>>
>>24091667
why's so it wrong to want a SD ;__;
>>
>>24091652
And this is one of the things that had killed the sugar threads. None of the posters belong here. Just camwhores and thirsty betas. There is not a single on-topic post here.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (25KB, 844x617px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
25KB, 844x617px
la la la
>>
File: Untitled3.png (28KB, 872x688px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
28KB, 872x688px
doop doop
>>
File: Untitled4.png (35KB, 904x708px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
35KB, 904x708px
these are boring
>>
File: Untitled5.png (33KB, 858x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
33KB, 858x700px
>who wants pics?
>i'll pay for pics
>>
>>24091685
No one cares that you're sketchy as fuck scammer. Thanks for ruining another SD thread. It's bad enough that 90% of the Sugar babies are Trannies.
>>
>>24091693
if we ruin these threads enough, they'll go away~~ ^___^ you're helping <3
>>
>>24091690
I wanted to see what you looked like so I could talk shit to you like the filthy money begging whore that you are.
>>
>>24091698
hehehehehehehe talk dirty to me pls! did you wanna post my picture to the thread and call me out? <3 ilu baby
>>
>>24091695
Are you admitting to being a tranny while claiming to be female?
>>
Age? 21.
Gender? Female.
Sexual Orientation? Straight.
Location? USA.
What are you looking for? To send pictures ONLY because I don't understand WHAT BEING A FUCKING SUGAR BABY IS. Skype is qtcoconut.
>>
>>24089977
>>24091605
>>24091619
>>24091648
>>24091672
>>24091685
>>24091686
>>24091688
>>24091690
>>24091695
>>24091701
You are either not serious about this or you are a scammer.
>>24091636
>>24091649
>>24091653
>>24091656
>>24091693
>>24091698
>>24091702
Tight fisted as fuck and looking for a cheap lay.
>>
File: Ain_t_Kawaii.png (46KB, 439x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ain_t_Kawaii.png
46KB, 439x150px
>>24091702
oh i'm a real girl with a real tight pussy
>>
You people are acting like middle schoolers.
>>
>>24091708
Your pussy is as loose as your ass trap
>>
>>24091707
>You are either not serious about this
oops you caught me. i do post in the thread seriously but after being fucked over countless times.....

you all can suck my clit
>>
>>24091705
why don't you cry more little virgin boy
>>
>>24091721
Got a problem with virgins?
>>
>>24091729
yeah i can only get off when some chad is fucking me. i use guys like you for money.
>>
>>24091731
I'm not a virgin but clearly some virgin didn't want to fuck you after discovering you have a dick.
>>
File: Snapchat-6643354144877700922.jpg (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6643354144877700922.jpg
150KB, 720x1280px
18 female UK
Looking be spoilt rotten. In return I will treat you.
Kik - angelabi7
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>24091731
>>
>>24091707
why are you including my post
tf
so far my naiviety has gotten me scammed out of free nudes. ):
not the other way around
>>
>>24092876
Go drink 90% hydrogen-peroxide please.
>>
I'll fuck someone if they pay for my college this semester
$2,000 pls xoxo
>>
File: ad 1 (2).jpg (87KB, 551x623px) Image search: [Google]
ad 1 (2).jpg
87KB, 551x623px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight-ish
>Location?
Sexual and intellectual connection. I love challenging discussions and I have strong opinions, so someone who can hold a conversation would be ideal. I don't plan on playing a role for anyone, but I am naturally very kind and devoting to the one I'm babying for.
I don't do Skype or videos.
>Pic?
<
Petite, milky white. I also love selling panties, stockings and the likes.

Just message me and we'll see from there. <3

[email protected]
>>
>>24082488
dammit
no love, hahah
>>
>>24092876
Maybe because you are not a sugar baby. No one on this thread is. Just a confused girl who thinks selling pics means being a sb.
>>
>>24093517
The funny thing is that this post is the closest to an actual sugar baby post.
>>
File: me.png (603KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
603KB, 599x599px
Age? 25
Sex? M
Sexual Orientation? Straight but curious
Location? Brazil
What are you looking for? Marriage and greencard :3
What are you NOT looking for? time wasting
Pic? yah
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm looking for a life in another country
>>
>>24091707
These list prove that this thread degraded to a camwhore/picwhore/scamwhore thread long ago as that's all that's being posted. Good job to the newfags/neckbeards/shut-ins who come on here and keep enabling these so-called "sugar babies", thanks for being pathetic and desperate.

As stated by another smart anon in a previous thread, can this one quickly burn out so we can move on?
>>
>>24093517
What do you look like, where are you, and for how long?
>>
>>24095440
Clearly it's not real. No info no contact.
>>
Age? 19
Sex? Female
Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
Location? New zealand
What are you looking for? Spoiling and an actual relationship not just trading pics for money. A little bit of a ddlg sort of thing
What are you NOT looking for? Meet ups. Fakers. Someone that is going to expect 104842727 super specific nudes for half a clondike bar. Make it fair
Pic? Ask for one on kik
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Not anything specific. Just don't be an asshat and respect my boundaries. I'm not saying no lewdness just don't ask me for nudes 24/7

Kik is magicalgirlsilk
>>
File: Snapchat-1467614844946274218.jpg (91KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1467614844946274218.jpg
91KB, 540x960px
Age?
Sex?
M
Sexual Orientation?
Straight
Location?
Antelope valley California
People to fuck, chill with, talk to,
Ass fucking, Guys, fatties, STDs
Pic?
I need friends that don't talk shit about me because I talk to their girlfriends.
Sc: Nazi_Edward
>>
>>24085143
It's an i
>>
>>24091736
What is your Skype?
>>
>>24085506
I have been trying to get a hold of you on kik but nothing.
I told you I would message you when I got home from work. I can see you have read the messages but no messages back.
Either she is to arrogant to reply or to shy to say no.
I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>24098272
Just ignore and move along, just another time waster fake
>>
>>24098702
No shit.
>>
>Age
>Gender
female
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Location
uk
>What are you looking for
a nice older guy to hang out with in skype calls
i'm up for anything really, i can be a cool friend/
loving girlfriend/sexy camgirl/whatever else u want
i aim to have a mutually beneficial online relationship
with a negotiable regular allowance. ££ will go towards
my driving lessons mostly but prob some makeup too.
people that think they can mistreat or use me just
because they're paying me - i'm not desperate and
will turn down anyone who i'm not fully sure about
>Is there anything specific we should know about you?
i'm chubby (200+lbs and 5'10) so if you don't like that
then move along. i'm available for v. frequent chatting
so if you want we could actually build something. i'm
friendly and easy to talk to, frankly i'm a fuckin delight
so pls feel free to message me!! email's faster jsyk

skype - addlgthrowaway
email - athrowaway266 @ gmail . com
>>
>>24098885
>online relationship

Do some desperate betas actually give money to girls they have never met, or is there another reason why there are no real sugar babies posting anymore?
>>
Please don't hate but

Can anyone actually explain what a sd/sg is supposed to do because this is all over the joint. I have a kik or a Skype if it's easier there but I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
f/18/uk
GelinWALY2552
>>
>>24099091
Mostly "whatever is not in this thread". There is not even one post from a real sd or sb.

Few 4chan people have the maturity and money to be a sd. Those that do would not post in a cancerous thread like this. Likewise, sbs that are actually looking for a real arranged relationship and don't have mental issues are few.

I'm actually just returning from my weekend trip with my sb. Not from 4chan, from that paysite. I paid for everything, such as flights and hotels and dinners, and we spent a fun time together.
>>
>>24099091
I mean, just look at the latest worthless shitpost:

>>24099123
Most likely a bot/scammer. Hasn't even read the thread. If she is what she claims she is, then just her not saying a single thing sugar-related shows she's far too dumb to be a sb. But, most likely it's a he and underage.
>>
>>24099544
There's a pay site? Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? You seem to know what you're on about.
>>
>>24099569
Yes, a pay site. Well, you can create a free account, but it's difficult to get something out of it without getting one of the paid accounts. Sugar babies are fine with free accounts, just sugar daddies have to kinda pay.

SeekingArrangement, also known as SA. But you should be a serious potential sugar daddy/baby, not one of those "send me nudes and I'll send you $10" timewasters.
>>
File: IMG_2648.png (62KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.png
62KB, 180x320px
Age? 18
Sex? male
Sexual Orientation? bi curious
Location? england, in a county just above London
What are you looking for? a dom top to practice gay stuff with. i want to feel sexy, you know, get dressed up and stuff. im 6ft 1 and like, 13stone so kind of skinnyfat so being cuddle and the little spoon isnt something that i can really do unless daddy is some gigantic rugby player.
What are you NOT looking for? a demanding angry dude who just wants to call me over to sit on his dick then leave
Pic? related. i like to shave my asshole/pubes and balls thats no problem, and i do like my thighs and stuff being shaved but its too much effort. If daddy wants it he can have it
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i got cut about 5 days ago so me and my dick are out of action until mid to late august ;_;
>>
>>24099860
Whoops, I'm in the /gayretards/ thread. I thought I had clicked on /sugar/.

Fuck you and die. Stop spamming your shit on every single thread on /soc/.
>>
>>24098272
Did I ever get back to you? I've been out of town and rarely checking my phone. Im not arrogant.
>>
>>24099860
my kik is both2ways for anyone interested
>>
>>24100590
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOBODY WANTS THIS GO AWAY THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD
>>
>>24099608
SBs get a free paid account if they are students, I think, by signing up with a student email.

SA also has its fair share of fake daddies, but I find that site to have more promising people -- the daddies tend to be much older and wealthier, want to go out on dates and on trips in addition to having sex, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 552x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 552x500px
Do all the lonley and/or mentally ill losers of /soc/ come to flock in this single thread? Because that's what it seems like...
>>
>>24100899
SA definitely skews older and wealthier.

I think the main difference is that almost none of the people on there are interested in online play. There are some picture scammers and a lot of low-ballers, but generally, they aren't looking to pay for nudes or cam time.
>>
Sexual orientation: Bi
Looking for: Payed girlfriend experience or Domme with pay. Online only unless you can really pay me.
Not looking for: friends and no payment.

Kik: dommesarah
>>
Failed Normalfags are truly fucking disgusting disgusting.
>>
Cummies
>>
>>24076830
> girlfriend for pay
Lmao yah no
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 230x219px
>>24078160
>Faggotry
Come back to reality friendo
>>
Still no sugar mommas looking for a young boy to play with? Nope? Well, that's disappointing. Guess the thread will stay cancer.
>>
>>24101902
>waah waaah waaah
This is you.
>>
>>24101917
oh, shit, sorry.

I didn't mean to whine. I mean must have since you went though all the to whine about me whining.

>waah waaah waaah
really you tho
>>
Age? 36
Sex? M
Sexual Orientation? Straight
Location? Boston
What are you looking for? Female
What are you NOT looking for? Males/tran
Pic?
>>
All paypigs add me on Kik, faggots.

Kik- Djcrakeyz
>>
>>24103097
That is also their skype name as well as their kik
>>
Why did this thread become the /trash/ of /soc/? It's like all the posters who are too shitty for other threads decided to post here. This is officially the worst thread on /soc/.
>>
>>24103165

No, that would be any and all "dirty" KIK threads which should all just renamed to "gay men pretending to be women to get dick pics" KIK threads.
>>
>>24103172
>implying this thread isn't full of them already
>>
>>24103180

This thread has a least a higher chance (since anything bigger than 0% is good) than the KIK threads. There are definitely cam whores here that will take money to masturbate. The price is probably steep, but also more personal than going to some shitty camsite and seeing a girl get off for the 35th time that day (and probably fake it).
>>
>>24103188
This is a sugar thread, not a camwhore thread. And yet they have made it their home. Besides, camwhoring is against the rules, so if mods would delete the obvious camwhores from this thread it would already help.
>>
>>24101121
Older and wealthier compared to 4chan yes, but not impossible at all. Not everyone there is a millionaire CEO in his 50s. I'm in my 30s, not a millionaire but with a decent income, and I have had success on SA. Not all sbs there want money, some are happy to just get experiences like being treated to fancy trips, hotels, dinners.
>>
>>24101780
lol, fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>24103267

Dude it's 4chan. Who the fuck cares if its a girl who legit wants a sdaddy or just a camwhore who wants a hundred bucks to flick her bean for an hour?

It's still a bunch of fucking virgins tossing cash at women because they can't meet real girls with their fat man-tits flopping everywhere so they resort to whores.
>>
>>24103378
Your contribution to this thread is a gross picture of your stinkhole. Fuck off and die. Seriously. You're a fucking disgusting abomination, kill yourself already.
>>
>>24103402
Your first paragraph makes you pragmatic, and your second makes you a seem foolish. Anon spends too much time mind-reading his fellows.
>>
>>24078311
Would you be willing to meet? Also any Kik?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Canada (East Coast)
>What are you looking for? Im looking for a sugar baby to spoil. Hoping for someone in Canada or somewhat close but not a deal breaker. Very much into dd/lg sort of thing but not only that. Looking for online to start with and see how things go for possible meet up afterwards. I like to see pictures so i would want to see some of you and buy you gifts of clothes and toys to dress you up and play so you can model for me. I have a panty and legwear fetish that I love to indulge upon and hoping to find a lady who is interested in chatting often to build a long standing relationship or arrangement.
Girls who are only in it for the cash. Even if you are, play along and make it not so obvious, cam for money.
>Pic? Always willing to provide.
I'm living in Canada on the east coast and hoping to find someone in the area or close. I have lots of time to invest in a great relationship and am interested in finding a connection too! I have a home and great job, looking to share with a great woman. I do not descriminate so women of a shapes and sizes hit me up. Ages 18 and up plz. If you add me up i will respond!
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, Snapchat
Kik: likthekikplz
>>
>>24103405
>implying enough people share your opinion for it to be taken seriously

sounds like personal insecurity and/or projection to me
>>
>>24106219
You are half right. On the internet most people use anonymity as a weapon.
So even the people who don't like something may not speak out, all it takes is one person to get the ball rolling.
But this person is just walking into a crowded room and yelling his opinion and walking out.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_210522370.jpg (835KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_210522370.jpg
835KB, 1944x2592px
>Age?
>Sex?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual
>Location?
Orlando
I'm really submissive and I'm looking for a sugar daddy dom
I'm really open to meeting up (I don't have any transportation though btw) or we could just have an online relationship if you want
People with STDs of course and/or weird fetishes (depending on how weird it is)
>Pic?
I'll show face on kik
I'm really quiet but I'm not afraid to say how I really feel about things. I have a great sense of humor and also I'm really affectionate and lovable. I'd really love to kiss and cuddle :3. Of course I'm bottom and I love huge dicks(been using dildos) and lastly, I'm a virgin ;).
>>
>>24108156
Oops forgot contact
My Kik: seasickness3
>>
>>24106219
This is why gays get so much hate. You post a picture that you know 98% will find sickening. And then you go all tumblrina drama queen about it.
>>
>>24103373
Honestly, I would consider being treated to fancy dinners and trips part of any relationship with a wealthier, older man. Not necessarily a SD/SB thing.

>>24101902
It is incredibly difficult to find a sugar momma, let alone on 4chan. If you are serious about trying to find one, you are better off flirting with older women irl.
>>
i fucking hate existence when I see these threads

Rich people being able to connect with girls because they have money

Then social people are able to connect with them by keeping them interested

Good looking guys can keep them attracted

Meanwhile I am here plain-looking, not rich or poor and autistic, while everyone else gets along. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
>>
>>24074469
Looking for young boys 18-22
Will shower with gifts
Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>24108593
We have a template for a reason you know....
>>
>>24108615
It's actually a good thing we get posts like this. The more shitty this thread becomes, the more likely it's going to die and take the pause it desperately needs if we ever want to have any hope of this being decent again.

I'm thinking of making my own revision of the OP post/template to try to address some of these issues.
>>
>>24108634
I stopped making these threads 7 or so threads ago and only come back to ironically make posts like these.
And what has changed in that time?
Gender changed to sex. And they fixed an intentional speeling mistake.
Oh btw that format of mine was written up in 5 min so yes it's not perfect but it's much better than what we had before.
>>
>>24108634
What are the changes you are considering?
>>
>>24093545
No Skype or videos, resident evil email.

It's like the catfish aren't even trying.
>>
>>24108681
>rewrite the explanation of what sugaring is
>try to make it clear it's not about camwhoring
>take out the retarded "only specify mtf at the end" line
>ask to keep pics tasteful/sfw (dick and butthole pics ruin everything)
>>
>>24109029
I wholeheartedly agree with everything, make it so
>>
>>24109072
Mmmk, I'll try to write up something when I get home.
>>
I have been following these threads forba long time and i have been often Lucky. I have never had the chance to talk with a Sb from Italy tho. Is there any italian girl willing to be a sugarbaby? If so, leave a reply and lets get in touch!
>>
>>24108725
I've talked to her for a while before. I'm convinced she is real.
>>
>>24109421
When you say "talk" you mean voice chatting and you're hoping the female voice you hear isn't a guys that's being fed through a voice-changer? If you reply back with "no, just email" then you're just autistic.
>>
I wrote up a quick draft of a possible new OP post. Comments welcome.

*** Sugar Daddy/Momma/Baby Thread ***

WHAT IT IS: a sugar relationship is a mutually beneficial relationship, where two people both provide each other with what the other wants. Often, this refers to an older and wealthier man who can afford to spoil a younger girl with various benefits, and in return she provides her company and whatever else is agreed on.

WHAT IT IS NOT: camwhoring. Even if it is online, it is still a relationship. If you're hoping to make a few quick bucks by selling nudes or camming, or if your budget to treat a sugar baby amounts to a $10 Wal-mart gift card, you're not only in the wrong thread, but on the wrong site:
>/soc/ 4. Soliciting or offering payments for photos, webcam shows, etc is not allowed.

GETTING STARTED:
If you're curious but not sure about where to start, fill out the template below.

Age?
Sex?
Location?
What are you offering?
Pic? (Optional, also please keep it tasteful/sfw)
Anything else?

Post your details, or just discuss all things related to sugaring. Have fun!
>>
>>24109623
Elaborate time stamps that would be impossible to fake. Pretty sure being paranoid of people using a voice changer is more autistic than that. Lol
>>
Age?
late 20s

Sex?
M

Sexual Orientation?
Straight

Location?
North West chicago burbs

Meet up sex. Possibly extended dates. Around once a month maybe more often

stds, pictures or videos

Open sexually. prefer to be around with someone whos both able to be comfortable with the arrangement and enjoy themselves and communicate their needs and comforts
>>
>Age?
>Sex?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East Coast
Younger sugarbaby (18-22 preferred)
No dicks
>Pic?
no ty

I work in tech and have extra money. Would like to establish a sugar baby relationship with a cute girl (online or not)

kik is FireEater85 . no catfish pls
>>
>>24109781
>endorsed
Looks good to me
>>
>>24112364
kek
>>
File: vomit-1126.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vomit-1126.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
ITT prostitution general. Get a job you skanks.
>>
>>24113267
ITT drive by trolls.
>>
>>24113267
Even whores can have other jobs you know. Moron.
>>
File: kqdzryg.jpg (126KB, 851x923px) Image search: [Google]
kqdzryg.jpg
126KB, 851x923px
>>24113411
Then go work a regular job like everyone else?

I don't mean working at a donkey show in Mexico either. To me you're a lazy parasite who leaches off of desperate men who are too pathetic to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>24113462
Oh, it's you again. The underaged virgin who always threadshits these sooner or later.
>>
>Age
>sex
male
>orientation
straight
>location
ontario i just moved from sascatchewan.
>Looking for
Online only unless you really push and desire for a meet up then maybe coffee go from there and only coffee if we really click. Someone to have cool conversations with about random stuff and is ok with sending a few pics juring the course of the day at some point.

Phone just broke i got alot of traffic with my last add through my kik but i can't use that at the moment.

>Contact
Through email i suppose im awaiting a new phone ordered it :(.
[email protected]

i like to hear about your day and see day to day pictures as well as sexy pics.
Im also into costumes lengerie panties masks writing with markers collars general chan shit etc.

I have one right now but i have no idea where it is going i may as well get a second by the looks of it. Ill post an update again if anything changes just really confused on this one.

Way into her just never been this confused before maybe im over reacting but been pondering if i should repost for two or three day's.
>>
I don't want to repost or any of this but i don't know what else to do. I like the one i have alot.
>>
Ya buy one, ya MFE!
>>
>>24115577

Where are you?

Contact?
>>
File: l.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
Age?18

Sex? F

Sexual Orientation? Bi-curious

Location? Arkansas

What are you looking for? Someone to spoil me. Who I can be cute for, send pictures to<3 Short or long termed

What are you NOT looking for? Nothing serious

Pic? More upon contact

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Black, 5''6, Curvy. C cup. Switch but I love to be babied. Daddy kink. Anal is gr8. I love talking
>>
>>24118721
lolshit I forgot to add email. [email protected]
>>
Age?
Sex?
Male
Sexual Orientation?
Bi
Location?
California 310
Sugar daddy who will reward me for being naughty
Nothing with body fluids
Pic?
Ill send it on kik
Nothing really, im mexican, a bit chubby, very loyal for any pup owners.
My kik is yo_duded
>>
Femanon here... I've posted in the SD threads before.. and to be honest with you, @guys why don't you just go on another website to find females? Clearly these threads aren't working.... For someone like me who'd been interested in being an SB no one has really fulfilled my "dream" role which is unfortunate but like... I came here because I felt like I'd have more in common with someone who knew of this "community" someone who knew about internet culture and could be a little more relatable. Yes, I might have "problems" but I think we all do on this website. I drink too much, I have low self esteem (which is why I cant be a SB), My standards are very niche and it's hard to do cam shit, Id rather do IRL... Which is when it comes to Seeking Arrangement or similar sites. GUYS GET OFF!!!! Just go somewhere else to find someone waaaaaaaaaaaaay more worth your time. Heck, why not mygirlfund? its a great one on one alternative. Yes, you cant directly send them money or buy them shit off amazon, the chances of scamming are far less and the girls actually (mostly) take their "job" seriously. Lol, been on that website too... but I hate myself way too much to go back to camming.
>>
>>24118865
Best girl I ever found was off of 4chan.

That and I am looking for something IRL, and not just camming, so mygirlfund doesn't really scratch my itch.
>>
>>24118876
Well.. I hope you find what you're looking for... I know I never will.. with or without money hahaha.
>>
>>24118865
out of curiosity, where do you live?
>>
>>24118894
Ontario Canada
>>
>>24118865
I have been on SA for a while not with quite a good bit of success. Comparing to these threads, from which I have never managed to meet a single person.
>>
>>24118865
Well six months of premium paid access on sa, and yet to find a genuine person who wasn't a bot or escort so it isn't the answer either imho.
>>
>>24119019
>>24119024

Sucks that you guys have no luck :/ Well again as a female on the other side... it's just as hard.
>>
>>24119024
You probably have an unfortunate location. I have found even local girls, plus I travel frequently so I have even met some when traveling.
>>
>>24119075
Possible, although I would have thought there would have been a few genuine ones here in Sydney that would have found their way to the site. May be better taking a good long holiday overseas instead.
>>
>>24119088
I'm in Europe. And while of course there are timewasters and some girls don't answer no matter how good of a match you think you are, I have been overall quite pleased.

May I ask what your age is, what you wrote as your main things in your profile, what kind of girls you were looking for and messaging?
>>
>>24119109
My age, 44.
General profile info, my likes and interests and what I was looking for in terms of a arrangement. I was in the moderate zone.
I limited my messaging to the 26+ zone, ignored those with limited info, one of two lines kn their profile. Similar interests in what we wanted out of it basically.
>>
>>24119125
Sorry, practical, 1-3k
>>
>>24119125
Sounds something similar to mine. Did you end up meeting anyone? Or exchanging messages with potentials? Ignoring the obvious escorts.
>>
>>24119154
Good amount of emails and chats with a few potentials, the majority flaked after a few or became evasive when trying to organise a definite first meet - which is another area remarkably similar to this place lol. None that actually agreed to meet and followed through.
How was your experience anon?
>>
>>24119166
The ones that answered usually did pretty well. Probably ended up meeting about half of those that said they were interested in meeting. Got a few first meets that remained just that, but I did find one sb that I've been seeing occasionally.
>>
Ive been interested in being a SB for a while. But most guys just seem to want a cam girl or think an irl meet = sex. I'm not a prostitute i just want to be with a guy who isn't afraid to treat me and isn't an unemployed stoner type. What do most SD want out of first contact with an SB?
>>
>>24119199
It's give and take. You're not going to find a SD who will give you free stuff just for existing. Few would be interested in real life meets if you take sex off the table. I'm talking about subsequent dates obviously - the first meeting doesn't need to involve sex, just getting to know each other.
>>
>>24082374
He's right though. In all likelihood you're a man trying to get money, or just a shit human being. In any event you're not giving anything close to something that's worth money, so you're a scam artist either way.
>>
M
Gay!
Surrey, England!
Lots of Sex!

Looking for a nice daddy <3

Slightly on the chub side and I like to Xdress!
>>
>>24101762
It works quite well
>>
>>24101902
I have one :3
>>
>>24120047
How? I want one ;^;
>>
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
What are you looking for: An intelligent fun SD who is looking for something long term. However, I am open to other arrangements if they tickle my fancy.
What are you NOT looking for: Salt daddies and Mommies. Not looking to sell my pics.
Pic: I rather show you through skype
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for:
I am very well versed in all taboos and I hope to expand your sexual experience
>>
>>24122271

kik: Jeffenstrated
>>
Age?23
Sex?female
Sexual Orientation?
Location? East coast,usa
What are you looking for? Im looking for people who like to have fuuun!
What are you NOT looking for? Sketchy shiiiit
Kik me for a pic and we'll talk(:
Luckylucyd
>>
File: 20160116_200539.png (188KB, 263x440px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_200539.png
188KB, 263x440px
Male
Heteroflexible
United States, Texas
I'm looking for an online Dom/Daddy who can buy cute clothes and lingerie for me to wear for him. I'd prefer a woman, but lets be real here. I have a lot of toys and can make personalized pics and vids for you, and maybe even live shows.
I am NOT looking for someone who just wants me to send them pics to whack off to whenever they feel like it.
>>
>>24122315
Oh, and my kik is Cooltone132
>>
>>24119215
> I'm talking about subsequent dates obviously - the first meeting doesn't need to involve sex, just getting to know each other.

This is essentially what I'm NOT finding. Maybe I was just advertising myself wrong but most people I spoke with through sites like SA heavily implied, or in other cases outright state, they had a room in a hotel somewhere for use.

Do 'Just friends' SB's exist? I've known a girl who said she got tonnes of gifts from guys but only because they liked talking to her. I think she was full of it honestly, or she was just misusing the phrase 'Sugar baby'. At the same time they could also just be Beta fucks who think with time she'll be more inclined to do other things.
>>
>>24122315
Heteroflexible? Just say gay. The hell. Or atleast bisexual.
>>
>>24122377
Well I would imagine if she was great company to be around and hang out with, like dinner, movies, shopping, just spending time in each others company then yes, I could see that as possible.
If she was just chatting online or on the phone and that was it, I would question her honesty or the guys were just super lonely betas.
No sexual relations relationships exist, if both were happy with just a pure emotional, deep friendship connection style, but it is rare
>>
21/f

little whore waiting to be punished

kik = subtractief
>>
>>24122271
[email protected]
>>
>>24113267
How do I into firepuke?
>>
>>24118902
what was amatter with me ? ouch
>>
>>24118865
also I found that site was just the same mostly scams I just moved to Ontario if you aren't the girl who I'm already talking to ? no names here except mine lol.
>>
>>24122416
Obviously not her but some thirsty bitter virgin beta orbiter.
>>
>>24122315
Fuck you. Die. You're just threadshitting, go post on /gay/. Inb4 m-m-muh discrimination, you're only looking for an excuse to post disgusting pics of yourself. Gays are seriously the worst attentionwhores. No wonder you get beaten up in real life, you're asking for it.
>>
>>24122377
It would be very rare to find a man willing to put up with that. That's like putting an ad on a dating site saying you are looking for a bf but won't have sex with him. 99% of guys will stay far away.
>>
>>24122271
i am interested. please skype me.

>>
File: 1395625939153.jpg (26KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
1395625939153.jpg
26KB, 274x237px
>>24113352
>drive by trolls
Oh shit, my fucking sides! In my 5 years of browsing 4chan, I have NEVER seen this term!
>>
File: phs40XD.jpg (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
phs40XD.jpg
174KB, 640x480px
M
Gay
Scotland

I'm a shortie 5'2" and i weigh 98 pounds im a complete sub and i love to crossdress

Never done this before but a sugar daddy would be nice, I can get attached to older men or protecective figures :3
I am not looking for: IDK?

Skype beebee20211
kik beeeee209
>>
>>24099091

20 years ago, it would be called having a mistress.

Basically, she's a girlfriend, and he's a patron/benefactor/provider. They have sex, and money changes hands, but you're paying for the relationship, not each individual sex act.

So consider an escort who has a regular customer who provides a GFE. He's paying for every meetup and every sex act. That's prostitution.

Now consider a girlfriend who moves in with her boyfriend, who covers rent and utilities. Or she's short of money for this semester's tuition and he covers it. Normal gf/bf relationship.

A sugar relationship is in between. He's giving her money and the money is why she's in the relationship. But she's not charging for each sex act. There's a relationship going on, too. It's not entirely fake.

Basically, there's money and sex, no specific transaction, but an understanding that if one stops then the other will, too.

Btw many girls get into relationships with older, more experienced, wealthier men who help them with clothes and some of the bills. It's a sugar relationship, it's just not called that.

You can see why camwhores want to call themselves sugar babies (pays better) but why there's no such thing as an online only sugar relationship.
>>
>>24103165

Two reasons: online only SBs, and OP's template telling people to not put MtF or FtM in the sex section. Result is a flood of camwhores and trash posts that you can't quickly skim.
>>
>>24109781

Looks good, but why not just say "no online only"? Every camwhore in these threads claims to be offering a relationship. And camwhores are already against the forum rules.

Just ban online only and it's perfect. Maybe ask for a timestamp in the pic? That's pretty standard in /soc/
>>
>>24126601
>implying people follow the rules.
Haha you are funny.
>>
>>24127645
not her posting
>>
>>24126601
That would be ideal, but I think it would be too extreme. I'm trying to find a balance here. In general, the less "rules" the better. Subtly nudging it in the right direction, and addressing the issues such as:

>Camwhoring
Easy enough, this one can be said directly because it's against site rules.
>Keeping pics tasteful
Some of the worst posters just dump dick pics or the like. No loss if we ask that to stop. Not everyone wants to post a pic on 4chan, so I don't think asking for a timestamp is going to help. That's something for later on, it's actually quite usual for people to exchange pics only in private.
>Adding "what are you offering"
Hopefully this would clearly signal that you shouldn't just post here hoping to get things for free.

You can't stop people from posting whatever you want, so that's why a list of rules wouldn't be very effective. However, setting the tone and some examples could work. Also, trying to keep it positive and fun is more likely to attract better posters.
>>
bumpo
>>
azerty
>>
Just let the thread die already. Obviously no more sugarbabies are posting, or sugar daddies. May as well start fresh again.
>>
Age?

Sex?
Female

Sexual Orientation?
Straight

Location?
West Coast

Umm, I'm not really sure.
But an online relationship/friendship at first with someone who is willing to help me out in any way.
I am open to whatever we are both comfortable with after that?

Ahhh???? Idk
Not looking for anything, I really don't have any expectations.
I'm kind of sleep deprived so why not

Pic?
I'm not comfortable posting a pic on here.
I downloaded kik (just for this lol), I'm definitely much more comfortable exchanging pictures on there if you're interested!
My name is turkeyice

I'm a pretty normal/introverted girl. Trying to finish school.
This isn't a thing I have experience with. So I'm looking for someone who I feel like isn't taking advantage of me, and same for them.
I think this is also an interesting way to meet new ppl which is always hard for me.
>>
c
>>
>>24122377
In my experience, all the legit SDs want a casual meet-up first. See each other in person, see if the chemistry is there. However, intimacy would be expected the second or third date.

The ones who wanted to go straight to the hotel room were essentially looking for hookers and not a long-term arrangement.
>>
>>24131235
As a SD who just had a casual first date with a potential SB, I agree. We're talking about a second date, and there it's understood by both that intimacy will happen.
>>
>>24131235
And I should add, it's the same the other way. There are SBs who will want an immediate arrangement and hotel and plane tickets. Of course I ignore those, and I would imagine most SDs do as well.
>>
>>24131975
Once again this isn't her. Juat another bitter virgin posting her into.
>>
>>24131454
Wow, legitimate SDs browse this thread sometimes?
>>
>>24133032
Yes, but are hesitant to post their info because it's a complete shitshow. 4chan is all inclusive, so even though teenager animu/vidya fans are a large chunk of the demographics, there are posters of all kinds and ages.

I'm not one of those 50 year old millionaire CEOs. I'm one of those guys in their 30s who have a decent enough income. Fortunately there is also a market for those like us on SA.
>>
File: 1293390120.jpg (187KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
1293390120.jpg
187KB, 669x669px
>18
> Female
> straight but have experimented, maybe bi-curious
> Los Angeles
> I'm looking for a genuine sugar daddy who knows how to treat a sugar baby right. No "splenda" daddies who are looking for more of an escort. Real life arrangements preferred, intimacy expected (not on the first date, obviously, if we can establish a solid sd/sb relationship), submissive looking for dom daddy.
> NOT looking for any weak conversation that just goes back and forth to nowhere/photo trade/BS
>Asian
>kik: llexxoos
>>
File: kingbugs.jpg (16KB, 459x354px) Image search: [Google]
kingbugs.jpg
16KB, 459x354px
Sex: M
Sexual Orientation: straight
What are you looking for: sugarbaby, 18-22 (f)
What are you NOT looking for: online
Pic: [on skype]
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for:
have had several SBs in the past. if you're looking for something fun, laid back with some financial assistance feel free to contact me - raindogNY on kype
>>
>>24134173

Do you have a Skype?
>>
>>24126545
so does this mean that basically money changes hands once a month, but not every time they meet?
>>
>>24134856
Everything is up to agreement. It can be per meet or per month.
>>
>>24133032
Yes, but some of us are already involved. I have enough emotional attachment to my "primary" SB that I'd probably just treat a "secondary" like a well-paid whore.
>>
>>24134776
Kik me
>>
>>24091605
I can confirm. He will try to make you cam for him and disappear immediately.
>>
>>24110689
What part of East Coast?
>>
So here's the deal, i recently bought a very nice property somewhere in Southern England, having around 11 bedrooms and needing some renovation to drive up the value.

In short, depending on how friendly you're willing to be one of these rooms is yours, aside from some basic house rules and tidying up after yourself there's not much you have to worry about

If you're interested, my kik is: calex121197

Needless to say girls only
>>
>>24136678
11 bedrooms?! Sounds expensive as hell.
>>
>>24136839
I presume he will have them cleaning it for him as part of the deal. He better supply the French maid outfits himself
>>
>>24096378
Don't waste your time on this one.
>>
>>24137510
She lost me at no meetups
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Sex: Male (Trap)
Sexual Orientation: Bi
What are you looking for: A sugar daddy to talk with and be casually lewd with for occasional favours.
What are you NOT looking for: N/A

Look for Teacai on Skype for negotiations.
>>
>>24137518
Can we rename this thread to gay/tranny hookup already? We've been invaded by them and not a single one of them is posting anything sugar-related.
>>
File: 1418461760054.jpg (523KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418461760054.jpg
523KB, 960x1280px
Age? 20
Sex? transgirl
Sexual Orientation? Bi
Location? Us
What are you looking for? A daddy who is interested in chatting, helping me buy clothes, and meeting up if possible
What are you NOT looking for? nothing specific, I'm open minded ;3
Pic?
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? White, petite, versatile Have been a sissy for several years but still have my cherry, several months on hrt as well. Would like to get into chastity ;3

Kik: spacetrap420
>>
>>24079037
Amazing little body though.
>>
File: IMG_4015.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
Age? 25

Gender? f, bi, since birth

Location? Ireland

What are you looking for? Someone who can be nice and friendly. Someone who can help me out and in return I show my gratitude with pictures and video.

What are you NOT looking for? Weird fetishes... I'll take pictures of my feet.

Pic? Yeah.

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Money to pay my rent, basically.

>>
>>24134173

I just got fucking scammed by some douchebag with skype caller basedalfred.

Don't trust this fucker
>>
>>24133506
Pretty understandable. I'm sure the SDs deal with a lot of bullshit just like the SBs do.
>>
>>24140834
>pics for money

You're not looking for a sugar daddy. You're looking to be a camwhore.
>>
>>24126545

this is the best breakdown I've seen of what a sugar relationship is. well done, anon
>>
File: OG.png (866KB, 512x878px) Image search: [Google]
OG.png
866KB, 512x878px
21/Female

>>
File: images-5.jpg (8KB, 419x238px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8KB, 419x238px
>>24143482
>21/Female
>Female
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.