[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender anything thread: You all know how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: BdirkLrc9.jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
BdirkLrc9.jpg
109KB, 850x600px
Ask the opposite gender anything thread:

You all know how it works by now.
>>
Any girls exclusively attracted to pale skinned guys with brown hair, a WASP look.

Just trying to find out if girls are still into that or they go more for dark skin now, black/middle eastern?
>>
>>24074610
I'm not into brown guys but hair doesn't matter.
If you have brown eyes you are a brown guy.
>>
What do the girls look for in a dirty chat? Like I get that guys have the whole visual thing going by seeing pics, but what do the girls get out of it?
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>24074610
I'm not attracted to dark skinned guys at all. My personal hierarchy in pure physical attractiveness by race would be Asian>White>Latino>Middle Eastern>Black.
Literally the darker you get the less attractive I find you, so we still exist don't worry man.
>>24074834
Idk, I've never been one to "sext" personally. I find it kinda weird and juvenile, but dirty talk in person I like. And I'd say this applies to text base talking too, but it depends on the person and their kinks t b h. For example I'm a huge sub, so I like my man to be a little aggressive in his dirty talk. Tell me what a slut I am, how hard you're gonna fuck me, you know the drill.
As for what girls get out of it, again beats me because I know I don't usually get anything out of words alone but an extremely weak warm up maybe, but I would assume the fantasy can get people going. Same logic behind reading erotica I guess.
>>
>>24074904
im not asian lol.
>>
>>24075025
Yes, but my point was while the internet wants you to believe all women have jumped ship to this weird BBC IS LOVE BBC IS LIFE thing it's far from the truth.
And even still, you may not be godtier on my personal list but you'd still be in the higher ranking right?
>>
do girls like thicc lips and fat ass?
>>
>>24074834
It depends on the girl, but for a lot--myself included--it's much more of a verbal/expressive thing. I like to send a picture and have him tell me what it makes him want to do to me, weird fetishes and all.

>>24075167
Depends what you mean by "fat ass".
>>
>>24075181
an ass that isnt flat. most dudes i know have flat asses, actual ass on men is rare i've noticed.
>>
Girls do u just like piss yourselves sometimes? Why are there things u line your underwear that soak up pee? I see ads for these things saying for 'sensitive bladders' like is this a real problem wtf
>>
>>24075088
>Yes, but my point was while the internet wants you to believe all women have jumped ship to this weird BBC IS LOVE BBC IS LIFE thing it's far from the truth.

i assumed green text was true. Im not sure if youre white or not, but i believe green text so much that whenever a white girl shows interest in me i make excuses to gtfo. Im not getting cucked, fuck that noise shits gross as fuck.

Well yeah obviously i can see that i am in the higher portion of your ranking. While I don't seek to critique your personal choice in men or in anything. Id personally strive to be someones god tier i wouldnt want to be someones second best, i cant imagine that would make anybody feel good.
>>
>>24075185
Muscular butts are nice, but what makes a nice manbutt isn't exactly in terms of flat/not flat.
>>
>>24075220
Nah man I feel ya. I wanna be someone's 10/10 too. I was just sayin, it's not everyone riding the black cocks yo. I may like the Asian cock slightly better than the white, but there's still plenty of women who desire the white boys. (Actually, far more than like Asian boys in my experience. I'm actually an outlier in that aspect.)
>>24075186
Honestly can't tell if troll anymore lol. I've been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>24073592
If i look at a girls butt can they notice/do they mind. I dont mean obvious staring just a quick glance
>>
>>24074610
My boyfriend is v v pale
Dw, there's still a spot in our hearts for ya

>>24074834
me personally, i like it when a guy's expressing how much he desires us, how much he's losing control over us. think basically of "I want you" by the beatles. the caveat is that the guy has to have his life together. if a guy doesn't feel in control usually, then it's not special that he doesn't feel in control around you.

but every girl is different <: just learn to adapt and see what she responds positively to.
>>
>>24075525
Depends on the girl. You so much as be in the same air space as a feminist they'll put you in prison for rape on the spot. You stare at a more rational woman, they might be creeped out at the least or offended, or you might stare at a super chill woman who'll take it as a compliment.
My suggestion, especially now in the summer when it's super appropriate, sunglasses man. I stare at cute boys all day long and none of them even know if I don't crane my neck or look obvious or anything. I've seen some nice dick outlines man. Shit's cash.
>>
>>24075525
It's no different from staring at the sun. A quick glance, no more.

>>24075232
What makes your ideal manbutt?

Where do you girls shop for cute panties?
>>
>>24075621
Whoops, and as for can they notice, they can but honestly I'd say unless you're super aware of yourself generally you wouldn't. I've always complained that I've never caught the eye of anyone, nobody ever checks me out. Then I had friends tell me "are you blind, I watch dudes check you out all the time".
So I think most people are stealthy enough about checking someone out that the person in question won't notice, but others around them might.
>>
Girls, what do you think about muscular men? Overhyped or no?
>>
>>24075648
Overhyped. Ottermode is my aesthetic muscle wise, but even still I'd prefer like, no arm maybe slight abs but barely noticeable.
But being fat, chubby, husky, or whatever other "nice" word for fat they're using these days (T H I Q) is a no no.
>>
File: THEMOUNTAIN.jpg (134KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
THEMOUNTAIN.jpg
134KB, 1080x1349px
>>24075648
I LIKE IT WHEN THEY ARE MEATY AND STRONG
I WANT THE MOUNTAIN TO MOUNT ME
I feel uncomfortable there isn't a noticeable size difference between me and a man. I like sexual dimorphism. I don't like men too skinny.
Moral of the story: Look the way that makes you the most happy with yourself. If you like feeling skinny, be skinny. If you like feeling like a BIG, STRONG, MAN, go lift.
>>
File: persian.png (383KB, 593x349px) Image search: [Google]
persian.png
383KB, 593x349px
For girls: is it likely to be an issue if a guy doesn't really have any passive hobbies? I barely watch TV, don't play video games, and spend almost all of my time on active hobbies like exercise, music, and cooking. It's hard for me to let loose and just turn on Netflix. I'm not judgmental of people who do, but I wonder if it would bother a girl that I don't feel like I have time for that stuff.
>>
>>24075757
Unless she's a really lazy (and not necessarily in a bad way) laid back girl probably not. I enjoy downtime, but frankly I do it too much and wish I had a different hobby/outlet. I just don't have the courage to try something new by myself. Even if their hobbies are predominantly passive, I'd say most of the time they'd be open to new experiences. Or if both of you are cool with it, you could easily just do your own things independently of one another in your free time and spend time together in other ways.
>>
>>24074610
I don't really have a preference. I definitely wouldn't look at anyone and say they're too pale.

>>24074834
I like to do what I'm told. It can get out of hand sometimes. I don't really get much out of it sexually.

>>24075167
I love a fat ass on everyone. I love thick lips on girls. I don't really like thick lips on guys (especially because they often don't know how to take care of their lips)

>>24075220
I don't know who you're talking to, but anything there's a hesitation for white women to date black men. And I'm from liberal town. White men are the default for white women.
It feels like a cop out when I hear white men say that white women don't like them because they're white. It's probably just you, m8

>>24075186
The "sensitive bladders" thing is for old people. If they show young folk, it's so that old people don't have to feel so old about it.
Feminine pads are for periods.

>>24075525
If I notice, I don't really like it. I don't have a very sexualized body (kinda loli) so I'm not used to it at all.

>>24075630
>What makes your ideal manbutt?
I like man butts that are round, but the majority of it is muscle. MMMM
>Where do you girls shop for cute panties?
I try to get my panties the cheapest possible while also looking cute. Sometimes I pick up packs from the dollar store, but I'll also go to department stores.

>>24075757
If you find an active girl who wants to go out with you, great! You are on 4chan. For a lot of us, our favorite hobbies all involve staring at a screen. I like settling in at home, but I do like the idea of someone who will encourage me to get out of the house and enjoy the world.

One thing to remember though: you don't need to share every hobby with your partner.
>>
>>24075745

Council of despair D:

>Inb4 fat bitch dating a fat bitch
>>
>>24075793
>White men are the default for white women
Honestly, it's kind of true for all races. Everyone tends to stick to their own kind for the most part, interracial couples are still kinda rare in my experience. Granted, the most common interracial couple I see is black and white, but still I probably see 1 interracial couple for every 100 same race couple. Statistically though I think the most common interracial couple is white and Hispanic.
And actually, one study I read a while ago said that black people were more comfortable with the idea of dating a white person than a white person was with the idea of dating a black person. So with that logic, white women should be dating more white men than black.
>>
>>24075815
Are you implying that becoming strong and fit is too difficult of a task to undertake?
>The Mountain is too difficult of a task for my ass to undertake
But for real, you shouldn't compare yourself to The Mountain. There's a reason they call him that. Anyone can get strong and fit and hot. I believe in you.

I also don't know if you're saying that I'm a fat bitch? Or if you're saying that people will call you a fat bitch?

I am confuse. If this is a GoT reference, apologies, I do not watch/read it.

>>24075820
>Honestly, it's kind of true for all races. Everyone tends to stick to their own kind for the most part
I would definitely agree.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.