[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need tips on safe things around the house I can use as dildos.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 487x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 487x366px
Need tips on safe things around the house I can use as dildos. Don't have any real ones yet and I'm bored of using my fingers. Picture unrelated
>>
>>24069929
Girl or guy?
>>
A cheese grater.
>>
Sharpie.
>>
Sauce on pic and I'll give you all the advice you want.
>>
a plugged in curling iron [/edgelord]

no phallic shaped fruit in your kitchen? slightly larger/thicker than average pen?
>>
>>24069932
Dude
>>2406993
Kek>>24069943
http://www.xvideos.com/video14204631/early_morning_ride_on_my_dildo
>>
>>24069943
Reverse image search is a foreign concept to you, isn't it?
>>
Carrot, cucumber ,zucchini and banana
>>
So it is not to rough oil, greas, butter and honey
>>
buy one on amazon lol
>>
>>24069929
Anything can be a dildo if you are brave enough...
>>
The plastic handle of a plunger. It's nice. Because it has like 3 or 4 balls at the top. And you can suction it to the wall and impale yourself doggy all day.
>>
>>24074005
This, just make sure it's a new plunger lol
>>
I'm a guy and I used to use extra toothbrushes. The cheap ones that have no edges on the handles. Some are even ribbed. They got the job done, although they were slim.
>>
>>24069929
Who's this girl?
Highlander?
>>
>>24069929
I used a round, ribbed hairbrush handle before I could buy one. ymmv
>>
>>24076288
Extension onto this idea, wrap a sock or some kind of fabric around the toothbrush then incase it in a condom. Can make it as wide as you want then. Even texture it if you're creative.
>>
>1" diameter dowel
>cut to length
>sand until round
>finish with oil
>>
I was just at the dollar store and saw those bubble wands. I forgot those make a decent dildo also. I'm sure there are plenty of other items that could be used there on the cheap and no one would wonder why you were buying them.
>>
>>24069929
dude just buy one....

and you really need help? any fucking object that is similar in size and shape to a dick/dildo
i figured this out when i was like twelve, da fuq
>>
Make one.
If you have aluminium foil, paper, silicone caulk, plastic wrap, straws, an understanding of how to make a safe dildo, and a good imagination, you can build the disembodied penis of your dreams.
>>
>>24069929
zucchini
>>
>>24078949
Go on...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.