[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people attracted to stockings ? I'm straight (and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Stockings.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Stockings.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
Why are people attracted to stockings ?
I'm straight (and no i'm not a trap) but I have always had some kind of fetish towards them. Even as a small child in school I use to like looking at girls wearing them. My ex would always wear a pair for me when having sex and they would make everything so much better. I think it might be the way they feel, but also it feels like she is hiding part of her body from you and the frustration is a turn on
>>
I agree. Idk why it is but i lobe them.
AND thigh high socks too

I'm incredibly curious as to the psychology behind this
>>
they're pretty awesome, I've always liked them for as long as I could remember.
>>
>>24069695
they are beautifull and makes girls legs much more slim ;).
>>
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's like what you said. Less is more. The leg is mostly obscured but there's that tantalizing bit of thigh at the top that makes you want to know what the rest is like.
>>
I have absolutely zero idea, but to me it's one of the sexiest things.
>>
You're entirely right about what it is. It's what they're not showing. When you look at a girl in stockings, it draws your eyes upwards and makes you think of what's at the end of their legs.
>>
because it's pretty
>>
It idealizes the legs, both in squeezing it into the right shape, and obscuring/softening wrinkles and discolorations. It gives a bit of tease. The leg is technically covered, but at the same time you can see everything.
>>
File: 1040796stockings250810.jpg (173KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1040796stockings250810.jpg
173KB, 1125x1500px
>>24069695
>posting the ant-sized version
>>
>>24069695
Try reading the book "A billion wicked thoughts", while I can't remember if it has a specific explanation for stockings, it tries to (mostly) scientifically explain this kind of stuff. The reading might not be for everyone though, the writers are actually scientists, and not proper writers or even psychologists and stuff...
>>
I'm the same way, I've always found wearing stockings sexy. I contribute it as part of my uniform fetish though mostly. It's a fantasy of mine to get fucked in a uniform one day.
But even stockings on their own just look appealing to me, both sexually and casually.
>>24072662 Puts it perfectly imo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.