[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how /soc/ rates women wayyyyy too high. All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (134KB, 640x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 640x1105px
Can we talk about how /soc/ rates women wayyyyy too high. All the autistic men on here are thirsty because they can't get a gf irl, and are desperate to try online. At least women here rate more accurately. Be realistic in your rates you faggots.
>>
>>24059868
Why do you care though? It doesn't really effect you and it's giving some girls some confidence
>>
>>24059868
autism/10

making a thread to complain about peoples opinions.

>slowclap
>>
>>24059885
I bet you're one of the autists who rates most girls 8s and 9s.
>>
>>24059881
>it's giving girls some confidence
Girls don't really need confidence, guys are the ones suppose to approach girls. If you're a girl all you can do is be attractive for the most part. Guys don't like a dominant girl, that's called a tomboy. That's giving them false hope.
>>
>>24059881
Isn't that kind of disingenuous? It's a rate thread, not an ego boost thread.
>>
>>24059900
>this
>>
>can you time stamp
XDDDDDD
>>
>>24059900
Alright yeah, but it's not like dudes aren't attracted to the girls they're rating. No one on 4chan rating girls is doing it cause they're rolling in pussy
>>
>>24059911
They are just desperate to fulfill their genetic programming to mate. They don't care if a girl is attractive or not at this point.
>>
>>24059896
So you're implying girls only role in life is to be attractive and hope a guy approaches them?

Jesus dude, I don't know who hurt you but it's a bummer.
>>
>>24059868
>HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT, SUBJECTIVE SCALE OF ATTRACTION?!?!

I think all rate threads are cringey as fuck, but come on. This is literally you saying "don't like things I don't like".
>>
>>24059911
True, but just because I would sleep with a 4/10, it doesn't make her a 7/10. It's not really fair for genuine 7-9's to be compared to a less than average girl. Honestly, I think most people here are afraid to rate below 5.
>>
>>24059918
Isn't that the basic idea being attraction though? Wanting to procreate.
>>
>>24059928
Yeah that's true. I mean, people giving some girl on here a 9/10, is basically saying she's as attractive as Rihanna. But it's more of a binary scale thing I guess, I'd do her or I wouldn't.
>>
You heard him ladies, only the finest sluts for OP.
>>
>>24059921
Fucking girls only even give hints to guys once they're attractive. Don't give me the personality bullshit. I was ugly in middle school, and girls ignored me. Only recently have I gotten somewhat attractive, and now girls give hints. They are pieces of shit.
>>24059931
You don't have to be attracted to someone to want to procreate with them. I hear of people on 4chan admitting to fucking and dating 3/10s because they were desperate.
>>
>>24059937
Yeah, the binary scale makes sense. I kind of hoped 4chan would be a little more self aware of the beta orbiter/female worship thing plaguing social media though. There's a reason narcissism is going through the roof.

Anyway, most assuredly I sound butthurt, so I'll stop posting in /soc/. Just a little disappointed.
>>
File: 2-of-10-would-not-bang-51.jpg (156KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
2-of-10-would-not-bang-51.jpg
156KB, 600x751px
>>
>>24059962
Now she's a genuine 7-8/10. Problem is, autists on this board would clump her in with all the below average and average looking girls.
>>
>>24059961
I think the reason you see an awful lot of 6-8 ratings is because guys tend to limit rates to just those women they find attractive, and they tend to gloss over the ones they don't. In a very real sense, an absence of a rate is an intentional null rate, because it'd be a low rate.
>>
>>24059949
You dumb nigger, when I was fat I wasn't rolling in dick and now that I'm not guys who would have never looked twice try to hit me up. People are nicer to me and treat me better than they did when I was fat. When you are undesirable you don't get positive attention.

No one cares about personality. Everyone is shallow. You and your gender are no exception.
>>
>>24059949
I'm not saying anything about personality
>>
I always lmao when I see guys rating women 3/10-5/10s and then they end up being attacked by beta males for not worshipping a bunch of average hoes who use make-up and filters. This board is literally worse than /r9k/. Even "handsome" men don't get as many replies as the average woman.
>>
I hate online women. They digust me with how self entitled they are. Men online seem to all be closet masturbation addicts and only care about sex. In short...

Dont meet people online.
>>
and another thing, how about stop rating people who dont rate others, thats why most of rate threads are dead anyway
>>
>>24059868

I ALWAYS give deserved scores to girls over here, which is usually 6-7, very rarely do you see anything above that.

The funny part is that they get mad whenever somebody doesnt give them high ranks, they act all nice until they see somebody giving low rates and then they give that person a low rate, or they just go around saying everyone is a >4 and then get surprised when somebody rates them a 6
>>
>>24061429
bullshit. one rotten apple spoils the bunch but try not to treat everyone same. ive been rated from 8.5 down to all the way 5. theres nothing to do other than to deal with it cos thats just some dudes opinion. and i know at least two frequent posting femanons that arent sluts.

and you should watch how some girls rate other girls. you can tell bitches apart easily then.
>>
>>24061444

I obviously didnt meant ALL of them, but a lot of the girls here are pretty much attention whores used to being told they're perfect (Which is why they're here, they want validation. As you said just one quick look at how they rate other girls can reveal their true nature, which is usually just "Im queen bee"
>>
>>24061444
trips dont lie
>>
>>24061450
exactly. like one anon said, they are here for ego boosting. they dont give a shit about anything else. and it really is disingenuous how they act
>>
im a m virgin 31 yrs old. in real life ive pulled very hot girls though i didnt have sex with any of them. online i cant pull anything and the only girls i match with on swipe apps are land whales and traps. when i do talk to a woman i feel they expect you to entertain them or else they lose interest fast. meanwhile they are not exciting in the slightest. i guess they feel the prospect of sex with them should be all the excitement u need to kick urself into gear and channel your inner james joyce into the chatbox. in my experience its way harder to get a girl online but i prefer it much more, i think its very romantic. i have a very hot gf irl but online.. girls who are not even 1/3 of her hotness dont want me, i think its typical but i understand some people have much different experiences. most likely they are not as good looking but more talented at chatting on text than the rest of us. so in general i disagree that people who cant pull irl are desperate online.

kik is zsasza btw if any1 is near los angeles
>>
All of you are fags.

Rate threads are cancer, and let me tell you why.

>Women get higher rates than men because most are men rating each other
>10/10 is virtually impossible unless people are madly attracted to you and as we established that most are men, usually women would ever get a 10
>Women generally rate lower, and more "realistically" than men
>The most attractive man can get an 8/10
>usually trolls lurk in these threads

Calling out on all of you faggots. I just go to rate threads to fap to the women that post there, and I know I am not the only one that does that.
>>
>>24061892
>the most attractive guy can get an 8/10

I've rated a number of dudes 9 or 10, the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: youdidbernieadissapoint.jpg (7KB, 237x249px) Image search: [Google]
youdidbernieadissapoint.jpg
7KB, 237x249px
>>24059868
Be realistic in your ratings...
Okay so let me get this straight:
A 10 for me can be a 4 to you, but a 10 to you cant be anything less for me?

You might want to refresh your memory on what a personal opinion is.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.