[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAREGIVER AND LITTLE THREAD Form for those who want to use it:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 35

File: tumblr_mrixroHp661rxyd9no1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrixroHp661rxyd9no1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x434px
CAREGIVER AND LITTLE THREAD

Form for those who want to use it:
>Age:
>Gender:
>Location:
>Role:
>What are you looking for?
>What are you not looking for?
>Contact info:

Search terms: CGl CG/l DDlg DD/lg Daddy
>>
Genuinely curious to know if anyone has met and gotten with someone from one of these threads.

Majority of "Daddies" who post seem like they can barely take care of themselves, never mind another person
All the "littles" i've seen post seem to have major anxiety problems and don't really know what they want

If anyones in a successful relationship please post, i really want to hear about it
>>
>>24054007
Yes. OP here and a little girl.
I met up with a man off of here and we dated for about half a year.
Things were nice for the most part.
We broke up because he got divorced only a little over a year ago, and I felt he wasn't ready for a serious relationship due to that.
We both have our stuff we need to work on too.
However, we're still friends.

I'd agree with you for the most part. I've had a few semi-successful guys, but nothing real.
A lot of "Daddies" off of here are unstable (mentally and otherwise).
Quite a few things didn't work out with ended up harassing me. Very mature.
>>
>>24054007
BUT! I still have hope. :) lol
>>
>>24054022
Was he over 25? From seeing these threads in the past it seems like the only "Daddies" who generally have their life together are that age or over.
It's good you're still friends though, hope it works out for you.

Unstable with an ego, it makes me laugh when you turn someone down and they resort to insults, never mind being a Daddy why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone like that.
Saying that some people who post do seem genuinely lovely.
>>
>>24054040
Yes, he's 40. He owns a business and all that jazz.
I don't know if we'll ever get back together, but he is a really good man.
To me, DD/lg just sort of implies an age gap. :)
I can't stand men under 35. I've noticed men in their 40's tend to be kind and selfless.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (54KB, 956x230px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
54KB, 956x230px
>>24054047
I'm a little/Mommy but used to always have a fantasy about being brought into my bosses office were he reveals he knows about my little side and starts some secret office relationship were he treats me like a kid. I agree with the age gap, it makes it more realistic to me.

Well i'm glad you have good experiences haha, the only ones that message me reek of desperation
>>
>>24053997
Nurturing DD here, I'm 41. I met a girl here a couple of years ago, she was curious, we had a long-distance relationship, mostly online, for about 18 months.
>>
>>24054067
good god those messages...
>>
>>24054067
I've never met a little/Mommy switch...do you switch with a partner, or are you either one or the other?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (395KB, 995x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
395KB, 995x1426px
>>24054072
Yeah I get some right weird ones sometime... All I have on my profile is I'm dominant and into light things like pet play and age play, then I get this.

>>24054074
I could probably switch with a partner, but the past few years I've felt little, and this year I've only really felt like a Mommy. I guess I go through phases
How'd it work for you with the online relationship? It'd never work for me since I like being physical and being around someone so I always wondered how others do it
>>
>>24054086
I've only had one partner I felt comfortable switching with, and in the end we settled down to me Dom, her sub. Subspace can be incredibly intense, but it just doesn't work unless the click is there.

Online was... tough. You always want more. And IMing takes a lot more time than face to face talking, and there are no non-verbal cues besides emoticons. But Skype could be incredibly hot, and bonding, and having her carry out tasks for me increased the intimacy too. When we met it was... mindblowing.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
USA, but it doesn't bother me where someone lives.
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle?
Daddy
A princess I can spoil.
Dudes.
>Pic?
I can send one if you want.
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
greensoylent is my kik.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (49KB, 934x199px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
49KB, 934x199px
>>24054092
Did she have an interest in trying it or was she actually a switch? With the right man/woman I could settle myself as a submissive.
I miss subspace and how high and floaty you feel, though the next day is a bitch. First time I went through it I phoned my ex crying like "that was the best night ever but i cant stop crying and i dont know why".

I can understand that, Long distance just seems painful unless you can see them often. Are you still friends now?
>>
File: image.jpg (445KB, 1556x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445KB, 1556x2448px
>>24053997
Male
TX
Daddy
Looking for whatevs as I already have my little I'm just here to understand the culture a bit better.
Not looking for: ?
Kik: enkidu777
>>
>>24054103
She's full-on switch. But the dynamic between us just worked out that way.

Subspace can be ridiculously intense, and I'm always all about lots of afterplay, building her up after breaking her down, that sort of thing. But yeah... raw emotion.

We are still on friendly terms, although she asked for space so I'm giving her that. It's nice to hear from her though.
>>
>Age: 24
>Gender: f
>Location: USA
>Role: little
>What are you looking for? A dd who can give an actual fuck about another human being, someone to be there when I need comfort, spoil me whenever I deserve it, and of course, someone who can actually stand to talk to me for more then a few minutes without getting irritated.
>What are you not looking for? Scary, mean, abusive, or completely just in it for what they can get out of it types.
>Contact info:
Chat here first, then I suppose tell me how to get ahold of you?
>>
>Age: 21
>Gender: M
>Location: Usa
>Role: daddy/mommy (im genderfluid)
>What are you looking for? Little girl/pet
>What are you not looking for? Littles boys
>Contact info:
Kik D.bowie
>>
>>24054119
If youre interested in getting spoiled and cared for im basically addicted to spoiling ppl and we could def chat some time if you're interested
>>
female
AUS
litle
i want someone to take care of me, and someone i can comfort and do things for.
not looking for scary guys :(. be happy, be happy!
>>
>>24054115
Subspace and aftercare was such a bizarre concept to me at first, I kept wondering why anyone would wanna go through it all. Did you ever get to that point through online play? The only ways I've gotten to that point are through being tied up and flogged/beaten with toys or by going to a dungeon party event with a bunch of other kinky folk.
Well at least you're still friends, i suppose it could get a bit intense or weird at times going from something so intimate to friends.

What do you look for in a little out of curiosity?
>>
>>24054131
how do you feel about travel or live-in type?
>>
>>24054007
I actually met my current daddy off of another thread, but still on 4chan.
I read this for the discussion cause I miss him and don't get to see him as often as I'd like.
>>
File: Untitlied.jpg (20KB, 823x233px) Image search: [Google]
Untitlied.jpg
20KB, 823x233px
>>24054162
How long have you two been together? Are you long distance?
>>
>>24054159
live in type?
>>
>>24054180
yes, I want to have a little live with me and just take care of her.
>>
>>24054176
Oh, gosh, we started seeing each other a few months ago. I wouldn't say long distance, we're a couple hours away and meet up halfway (or a little closer to my side) about once a week, but we text every day.
>>
>>24054183
aww that sounds so cute!
>>
>>24054200
be wary of his basement, that's where he keeps the bodies

>>24054187
Cute, hope it works out for you two!
>>
>>24054152
Yep, it took a long time to get to that point, and then I wouldn't push it if we didn't definitely have lots of time for aftercare. Nothing worse than having to drop the call when your little is at her most vulnerable. She got into subspace through words, being kept on the back foot and cajoled into doing things she resisted. Light humiliation, control of bodily functions.

As for what I look for... physically, curves, pretty eyes/smile, I'm not very fussy. Mentally, intelligence and curiosity, articulacy, imagination, and vulnerability. I'm a nurturer, so I look for someone who feels she needs mentoring and nurturing.

How about you? What do you look for?
>>
>>24054215
Thank you, I couldn't be happier, other than missing him sometimes. This kind of thing is new to me, so it's been really fun.
>>
>>24054229
How old are you guys?
>>
>>24054233
21/34
>>
>>24054236
Cool. And is it a full-time DD/lg thing, or a relationship with a bit of DD/lg kink?
>>
>>24054247
I guess somewhere in between? I almost always feel like I'm being spoiled and taken care of, and sweet around him,and I always wear dresses for him, but it's not like I call him Daddy in public.
>>
>>24054220
I honestly don't really know what I'd look for in someone. As a Mommy I know what I'd want to do with them, i like both boys and girls and would want someone around toddler age but i've never met any other littles in real life so I really don't know what i'd expect from people. I wouldn't want to deal with a brat since i'd rather have fun rather than punish and put us both in a bad mood, maybe someone who likes rules and being dependent on me?
>>
>>24054262
I'm not into brats either; it feels like making work of the relationship. If I'm not punishing you enough, then say so - rather than just annoying me to get what you want.

So are you into the diapering side of things, with that age preference? Is there still a strong sexual element?
>>
>>24054200
do you want my email?
>>
>>24054262
>>24054298
>brats
I think not all brats are just genuinely bitchy girls that are littles.
Sometimes I identify as a brat.
To me, being a brat is when you're a top from beneath.
You act little, but you have a dominant personality.
And you also like being a cheeky tease. :)
>>
File: IMG_1361.jpg (114KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
114KB, 852x1136px
Hopefully I won't kill this one XD
Role:Daddy
Looking for:
A little (I'm pansexual so gender doesn't matter) in the area that I can look after and care for and who wants to go on adventures with me and my girlfriend (She's 100% okay with me having a little and will probably play every now and then) Ideally one who is also into diapers but I'm not picky
Not looking for:
Long distance relationship, I've done a few of those and I just lose interest and I don't ever want to do that to someone again!
Contact info:
Snapchat: Grandmapancakes
kik: naughty.cakes
>>
>>24054298
I like to give out attention and spoil so i guess it just feels to me like it's thrown back in your face.
How did you do punishments?
I'm not big on physical punishment and would prefer humiliation, but i suppose you had to be more creative given you weren't together in person

I am a little bit into it... Weirdly I prefer them on girls rather than guys and while I'm partly curious to change someone I think i'd only go as far as someone peeing. I also like the idea of breastfeeding however I'm not into sexual age play (can i say that with wanting to breastfeed?)
I prefer the mind state and control rather than only doing things that end in an orgasm
>>
>>24054334
Oh, I agree. It's often a form of topping from the bottom, and its fine for people who are into that. I'm a top, though, and a nurturing DD. I'm just not into that, it doesn't fit with me.

Cheeky teases, though... all good :)
>>
File: 71f.png (153KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
71f.png
153KB, 500x377px
>>24054334
and in need of a paddlin'
>>
>>24054337
yep, that's it for me too. Punishments can be tricky; orgasm denial (or forcing more than are comfortable) is straightforward enough. HUmiliation is a lot more personal, denying her the toilet until she had an accident once... I once made her dress up in the frumpiest, un-cool-est outfit we could put together to do her weekly shopping. Each time has to be tailored to the circumstances.

So the breastfeeding is non-sexual? I can get that... and it's definitely mental. Some people don't have orgasms as part of it... I much prefer to, even though they're not the *point*. Just as reward, as bonding, reassurance...
>>
male
uk
looking for a mumy/femdom
kik:ooooohno
>>
>>24054337
Have you genuinely looked into breastfeeding?
Would you go so far as to take the cocktail of hormones to do it?
That's some dedicated Mommy domming.

>>24054340
I don't like it the majority of the time, but it feels sexy to be in a littlespace and dom your daddy.
Like riding him and telling him how dirty he is for doing this to his innocent little girl.

>>24054341
Cheeky teases for spankies.

>>24054370
What would the circumstances be for punishment?
I remember one guy locked his little in a closet during a party they were hosting because she was talking to a friend about issues in the relationship.
He said it was because he needed her to come to him, but that's too far imo.
>>
>>24054392
Forgot to mention, I also like being overpowered when I'm in brat mode.
It's extremely sexy to have your Daddy re-assert his dominance.
>>
>>24054370
Orgasm denial would kinda ruin it for me i think, unless im doing some incest roleplay!
I like the lack of toilet priviledges and if I was in public I'd make them hold my hand and wear cute colourful bows in their hair.
Could take their phone away.
Shortalls and diapers? you've got me thinking now.

I think i'd only make it sexual if i was in a relationship with them rather than just as a play partner. As a bonding experience I love the idea of feeding them (food not booby feeding) if i cook something, then get some childish cutlery and plates.

>>24054392
I have and actually do take a cocktail of hormones haha. Outside of fetishes I always thought it'd be pretty awesome to shoot milk from my boobs. It's been about a month and i think i've gone up a cup size.

>locked his little in a closet
That's just out-right abuse, that's not being dominant. That's absolutely disgusting, i hate people who let it get to theirs heads and think they can do anything.

Yeah she should be up front about her problems with him but she's allowed to talk to people what the hell
>>
>>24054392
I once had a partner who was still lactating a couple of years after having had a kid. Hot. As. Hell.

I'm all for dirty talk and teasing - the brattiness I don't like is more wilful disobedience just to get punished.

Punishment might be for continued direct disobedience (ask, tell, punish), for coming without Daddy's permission, for not being honest when asked something.

That guy sounds like an abusive asshole, and I'd happily teach him a thing or two about punishment first hand. It's used for correction, not control. Another form of punishment I never use is ignoring... especially with DD/lg relationships, it can do real damage.
>>
>Age: 18
>Gender: Male
>Location: Poland
>Role: Baby
>What are you looking for? Daddy
>What are you not looking for? Ppl over 50, mommy
>Contact info: kik: maksiuu
>>
>>24054402
I *hate* orgasm denial, for myself. I've had partners who love it... and it's always symbolically ended with lots of intense orgasms.

The feeding is a nice idea, I'll bear that in mind :) Personally, I'm only really into sexual relationships. A big thing for me is the incest/creampie combination. So wrong. So right.

>>24054400
Well, that's what Daddies are for, right?
>>
>>24054400
I've been practicing my "Come here right now" look in the mirror. I nearly used it on a coworker last week when she wiped chocolate on my face

>>24054405
Agreed that ignoring is one of the worst things you can do to someone in any kind of relationship.

For myself yeah I hate orgasm denial haha i was a sub for 2 years with my ex and i wanted to claw his eyes out when he told me i wasnt allowed. Never met anyone who personally liked it happening to them.

There's lots of things I'd love to take control over, helping them dress, washing them, wiping their face in public. I think it's funny that they'd probably think everyone would be watching and think we're a freakish kinky couple while everyone else would just assume i'm some crazy overbearing girlfriend
>>
>>24054119
Hello 38 here. My littles keep leaving me. I think im fairly normal maybe im just not as competent as I should be. Kik snap psxburn
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Turkey lol
>Role: Daddy
littles
People who have a vocabulary consisting of 43 words
>>
>>24053997
>>24054007
Not from these threads, but I have a girl who calls me Daddy on FL in our long conversations and I love it, warms my heart and turns me on at the same time. She's totally inexperienced and identifies as a sub (with a bratty side), not even a little. She's fooled around but hasn't even had sex yet.
>>
>>24054468

Haha, it makes me wonder how many weird couples that I've seen have actually just been quite happy in their kink world :)

I've had a couple of partners who loved denial. It makes me grumpy and pissed off in a not sexy way.

Also, I don't have a come here right now look, but I do have a Daddy-raised-eyebrow that made my little go very quiet and nervous.
>>
File: tumblr_nunixc875M1sugwc5o2_1280.jpg (21KB, 609x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nunixc875M1sugwc5o2_1280.jpg
21KB, 609x281px
>>24054469
Not to be mean but there are so many better ways you could have made that first impression!

>>24054482
Cute, hope it works out for you! Make sure you take it slow with her

>>24054505
Probably more than you think.
I know the feeling :p I was in such a mood one time i nearly told him to go fuck himself when he said i couldn't cum.
Well it's a similar look, strengthened by the finger pointing at the ground in front of you. It used to scare the crap out of me, but now I wield all the power.

>Mfw irl mommy/daddy visited 10 minutes ago and saw the vibrating wand i left lying around
>>
File: 1418206788369.jpg (163KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418206788369.jpg
163KB, 960x1280px
to all the "dads" ITT: she will cheat on you...they (almost) always do

you know what this is all about...you know their background and pathology...you must be rational and realize that she will cheat on you

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>24054543
I take it you're glad you didn't, in retrospect? ;)

It's nice to have the power. I sometimes use a hand-down beckon to initiate puppy play, as a sort of 'heel' gesture.

Hahaha, you mean your, umm, neck massager? Your poor stiff neck.

I'm heading off soon, I'd love to keep in touch. You seem full of good ideas... do you have kik or skype?
>>
>>24054549
Very, it definitely wouldn't have ended well for me. We used to have this very thick slab of leather that he'd use to punish me, and a whip made of rubber that would leave a mark with even the slightest of throws, so yes very glad.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't use it more, you can see the fear in someones eyes the second you do it.

ahem yes.. it's not the first time but it never gets any less awkward. I'm binge eating M&Ms right now to take my mind off it.

I have a kik but rarely go on it, however i'm always browsing soc for threads like this so i'll generally be browsing
>>
>>24054568
I'll catch you round sometime then. Save me an M&M!
>>
>>24054576
See you around, thanks for posting :) maybe.. ive already gone through half hte bag
>>
>>24054400
Where are you?
>>
>>24054543
True. So im 38, things always seem to go great at forst, chatting daily etc. then with no explination, they basically ghost me, and dont respond anymore. One of them , we even chatted on skype, had a good chat, then she up and left. It kinda sucks
>>
>>24054412
smells like teen sluts
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Girl (trans)
>Location:
California
>Role:
Little girl
A nice daddy dom who's not too far away, who's kinda nerdy and witty, is stern but fair, and enjoys just taking care of someone. I tend to be kinda needy, so hopefully you're the kind of daddy who thinks that's cute.
People more than 4-5 time zones away in either direction; purely sexual stuff.
>Contact info:
I have Kik and Skype. Reply with yours and I'll add you.

P.S. If you wind up wanting to stop talking to me, please tell me so, instead of just disappearing. I'll understand.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 951x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 951x1268px
>Age:
>Gender:
MTF - full time 1 year on hormones.
>Info:
5'6", 115 lbs, slim, 32A cup size, Latina, total sub - I do not switch stop asking.
I love anime, skirts, games, museums, dinner dates, gifts, and sweets.
>Location:
Los Angeles, CA
I like to think I'm a really sweet girl. Been told I'm a sassy brat, but I'm extremely submissive bottom in bed.
Looking to casually date a dom daddy. Doesn't even have to get sexual, I'm just lonely :) He must be older (25-40), strongly prefer White, Hispanic, Middle Eastern men, tall, local, relatively fit, smart, a great cuddler, well endowed, not discreet/down-low/married, and have some experience dating with trans women.
Women or other trans people, dick pics, pic trading, Skype calling, one night stands, pen-pals/online friends, guys looking to check "fucked a tranny" off their bucket list, guys who don't want to go out, fat guys, men who can't host or drive.
>Pic?
How about 4.
kik-isaysoda
No hi/hey/wyd messages. Let me know you found my name in this thread, and tell me some basic info about you including a picture of your face and body.

>>24055140
are you me? except I don't think I'm nearly as needy.
>>
>>24054007
I was in a successful DD/LG relationship but we had to end it because she was not in a right place in her life.
I'm still looking for a new little, but not someone who abuses the bond.
>Age:21
>Gender:M
>Location:California
>Role:DD
Someone who is dependable and looking to share in a type of relationship like this regardless of location
Someone who just wants them to buy them a bunch of things right off the bat and thinks that always starting conflict is cute
>Contact info
Reply here with your kik or sc or tumblr and i'll contact you. I don't know if my ex is still in these threads
>>
>>24054007
I'm a daddy in a DD/lg relationship with my girlfriend. I'm not at the point where I can support us both financially but she understands that. It's more about being there for them emotionally, being loving and supportive. I love being an emotional anchor for people.
>>
>>24055140
Are you still up for talking?
I'm >>24055292 so I didn't want to post my kik, but if you're here I'll post it
>>
>>24055312
I guess.

I set this paste to expire in ten minutes; it contains my Kik.

http://pastebin.com/zKqRWehx
>>
>>24055318
I messaged you but it gave me that error about you never being on
>>
>>24055324
And I didn't receive anything. Odd.

I don't know if this could be the issue, but it ends with an "l" as in "Lima", not a 1.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
Might as well give it a shot.
>Age: 20
>Gender: Male, (femboy)
>Location: Texas
>Role: Bottom/princess/little/pet/whatever you'd want me to be in a submissive possition.
>What are you looking for? Someone who wants a consistent relationship with the intention of taking care of their partner.
>What are you not looking for? Fakers, liers. drug addicts, murderers, rapists. Basically anyone with ill intentions.
>Contact info:
Skype; Femboytara
>>
>>24054131
Where are you in aus my dear?
>>
File: 1443923022141.jpg (297KB, 969x1624px) Image search: [Google]
1443923022141.jpg
297KB, 969x1624px
27/M/WA
I'm in to DD/LG and AB/DL
looking for someone to connect.
kik is ( floplife )
Feel free to message me :)
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
Is this thread still going??? I'm a little hiiiiii!!!!! :3
>>
>>24053997
>29
>Male
>Canada well to be exact Saskatchewan I'm moving soon to ontario tho.
>Daddy
>Someone to chat online with and occasionally share pics back and forth. Untill she either no longer requires money and a daddy or some other situation changes.
Just mostly someone cool to talk to since I'm leaving all my friends and family behind.
Don't want to make this to long so just message me if you want to find out more or anything.

Meet ups are not necassarily out of the question if she really ended up pushing for one.
Hopefully be a sincere and sweet person who likes to have interesting conversations about random stuff.

Kik: binbatman1
>>
>>24054620
Florida!
>>
>>24055698
Fuck. California here. Hard to caregive at that kind of distance, especially with how settled in I am.
>>
>>24055790
Yeah, long distance isn't my cup of tea.
Believe me, not many quality men from Florida...I've only met about 3 Florida daddies off of here who are decent men. :/

Did you post any contact info? I'm sure there's some lucky girls in Cali!
>>
>Age
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
UK, North wales and Liverpool
>Role:
DD with 4 years experience and looking for another little to nurture after my last little sadly decided to explore the world alone. Gender doesnt really matter because i'm pansexual, But I prefer effeminate men to gruff men like myself.
Someone to nurture, cuddle, care for, watch Disney with, teach and generally be with
Someone to just sleep with and be called Daddy, I prefer the whole package

>Contact info:
Kik - Throwaway457182
You can have my skype if it goes somewhere!
>>
>>24055790
(But if you want to be buddies you can drop a snapchat)
>>
>>24054131
Where abouts in Aus are you?

I'm a real daddy who is interested in a kik DDLG relationship.

kik?
>>
>>24056030
snap: oldipa
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
female
>Location:
US
>Role:
mommy
a little, boy or girl, to be sweet and nurturing to. someone who I can talk with and be a supportive figure to.
not looking to be bossy or in charge of someone, I'm not a daddy type or a disciplinarian.
>Contact info:
ks531772 at gmail
>>
>>24056053
Added :)
>>
File: tumblr_mrnwf587np1sucjego1_500.gif (950KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrnwf587np1sucjego1_500.gif
950KB, 500x282px
>>24053997
I'm a little girl from Florida (Gulf coast!) looking for a potential local Daddy.
My favorite color is pink, I love kitties and bunnies, and I think I'm obsessed with Pokemon Go right now lol.
My ideal age range is thirties to fifties. :)
I like men who are very calm, caring, and compassionate.
I don't want someone with expectations of being sexual or romantic. I want to start out completely platonic.
I also want someone who can type like I am now...No excuse with auto-correct these days!!! lol.
If we're talking, and I don't like you, I'll try my best to be blunt and say so. Please don't get offended. :)

My snapchat was posted in a thread by somebody, and I'm spammed with requests.
I won't post it because I won't know if someone's adding me from this thread or the creepy other one.

Reply with your snap or email me with your snap if you're uncomfortable posting it on the board
vivi . asstr (at) gmail . com (without the spaces, and obviously an @ instead of at)
>>
>age
>gender identity
Male
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>location
Canada. Saskatchewan to be exact but I'm moving to ontario soon.
> looking for
Someone to chat with online hopefully a sweet and sincere person. Talk about random and interesting stuff occasionally swap pics that sort of thing. Untill either she no longer need extra money and a daddy or something else changes.

>Meet ups are not out of the question but we would have to connect and i would really have to consider it.
>contact info
Kik: binbatman1

Message me if you want to ask anything.
>>
>Age: 31
>Gender: m - virgin
>Location: los angeles
>Contact info: kik is zsasza
>>
>>24056061
Hey, do you have skype or kik? If so, feel free to add me :)
Kik - berdm4n
Skype - thebertminister
>>
>Age:
ask me
>Gender:
Woman (trans)
>Location:
California/Arizona
Girl
A Mommy or Daddy who knows what the fuck they're doing and isn't a total creep douchebasket.
People who don't have a job, people who live with their parents, people that wont spoil me or talk to me on a regular basis.
>Pic?
ask me
>>
M
MI
Dumb little boy
Looking for a mommy that eill support my pokemon activity while we cross country together
I know its a bit of a stretch
Kik - rustyhelicopter
>>
>Age:

>Gender:
M

>Role:
Daddy

Anyone who needs help in life. I like talking to people online and helping them - I do that a lot on Steam ^^. If that’s what you need add me.

Hard to say. I am a very open kind of person.

>Contact info:
Kik: limestar20
>>
>>Age:
40ish
>>Gender:
Male
>>Location:
West Central Florida
>>Role:
Daddy Dom
>>What are you looking for?
Someone to talk to. General conversation with a little. I'm at a point in my life where things are looking up and I'd like to share some positive vibes with those that may need it.
>>What are you not looking for?
I am not a sugar daddy.
>>Contact info: [email protected]
>>
>>24053997
whats a 'little'?
>>
>>24059895
A caretaker is a person who assumes the role of a lover and sort of parent in a CG/l relationship.
This being said, a little is a person who assumes the role of a lover and sort of child in a CG/l relationship.
The little is typically submissive and usually acts younger than they are. They sometimes call their caregiver "Mommy", "Daddy", "Mama", "Papa", etc, but it isn't a requirement.
The little usually is younger, and there usually is a large age difference between the caregiver and little, but again it's not a requirement.
Sometimes CG/l relationships go heavy on incest role play and age play, but not all do.
>>
>>24054392
>I remember one guy locked his little in a closet during a party they were hosting because she was talking to a friend about issues in the relationship.
>He said it was because he needed her to come to him, but that's too far imo.

I'd like to point at this, because I'm concerned that you're being calm, Anon.
There is not even a QUESTION about how disturbingly wrong this is. Do you see what he is doing? He's isolating her from discussing her concerns about HIM with other people. It's because he recognizes that what he is doing is fucked up, and doesn't want other people to point it out to her.
Do you know this girl? Can you reach out to her?

This doesn't SOUND abusive, it IS abusive. Please. This is absolutely NOT okay. We can't have our submissives believing that this is what a healthy BDSM relationship looks like. This breaks my heart.
>>
>>24060234
Dude, calm down. Yeah, he's abusive. I dated him. I should know.
>>
>>24060234
Also, they aren't together anymore. It was a past relationship before I dated him.

If it helps, he browses here sometimes, so I'll describe him for other littles browsing who might encounter him.
He's a firefighter in California, late 20's, tan, short blond hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>24054119
>Chat here first, then I suppose tell me how to get ahold of you?
Looking to take care of you.
>>
>Age:18
>Gender:MtF
>Location:socal (714)
>Role:little c:
>What are you looking for? daddy around my age, or other mtfs who wanna hang.
>What are you not looking for?old dudes who ask for nudes in 2 secs and send dick pics as a hello.
>Contact info: kik 2punk2fuck
>pic related (6 months ago. started hrt 1 month ago
>>
>>24054581
It's a shame you've left this thread. I read everything you said and pretty much swooned at it. You seem like the perfect mommy. You will make a boy very happy one day I'm sure.
>>
>>24054119
Sucks you haven't found the right daddy yet. Er are out there, just hard to find us and us to find you.
>>
23 but into age play
Im a boy but I like to roleplay as a girl
Nebraska
Daughter/whatever you want me to be
Looking for a masculine caring daddy
Not looking for master aggressive abusive type
Kik tiffanysquirts2 or snap me marzipancan
Pic related
>>
>>24056488
Soda_styrofoam
>>
>>24054119
Kik is soda_styrofoam to get to know me better
>>
>>24054236 Wow, same exact difference with my current FWB. We don't have this dynamic, though... We're both all about that age-gap though ;)
>>
>>24054119
Hey, 34 year old here. I really like having someone to care for and who cares back. My kik is sweetcreep if you ever want to talk and see how things go. Take care!
>>
>>24062350
You're from Florida? :)
My post said locals.
>>
>>24054334
"topping from the bottom" a.k.a "lazy, demanding, refuses to take responsibility" a.k.a "setting you up to fail in a way that allows her to cry abuse"

after what I've been through, you and everyone like you fucking disgust me. Irony appreciated in this thread but: Grow the fuck up enough to pretend to not be grown up sometime.
>>
File: IMG_0231.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>Age:
ask me
>Gender:
Woman (trans)
>Location:
California/Arizona
Girl
A Mommy or Daddy who knows what the fuck they're doing and isn't a total creep douchebasket.
People who don't have a job, people who live with their parents, people that wont spoil me or talk to me on a regular basis.
>Pic?
ask me
>>
>>24064411
wat
It's just pretend, man.
Additionally, thanks for the sexist assumption that all submissive women into this are "setting you up to fail in a way that allows her to cry abuse".
I know the difference between abuse and role play.
Get out of my thread if you don't like what makes me and other people content.
At least I'm happy with my life...So happy that I don't go need to around making other people feel bad about what they like to feel good. :)
Just pathetic, if you ask me.
>>
File: IfOnly.jpg (109KB, 499x652px) Image search: [Google]
IfOnly.jpg
109KB, 499x652px
bumpity bamp
>>
File: 1468247727071.png (653KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468247727071.png
653KB, 959x960px
>>24066368
bumpity bamp bamp
bumpity bamp bamp
>>
Can you imagine the type of girl who not only is looking for a daddy, but a girl who posts on 4chan, and who looks for the kinds of daddies who would POST on 4chan?

My god I can't even imagine what the levels of mental illness
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
PA, USA
>Role:
Daddy
I'm looking for an LG who is mostly well behaved. I know a lot of littles want a strict daddy but I'm more the sappy type. A little who knows they messed up and says 'I'm sorry Daddy' and has a cute picture as an apology is good enough for me. I do like the idea of writing rules, doing things a certain way, that sort of thing. So maybe I'm a softer daddy, that provides guidance, support and some rules. I guess for example I'd probably do aftercare following even a timeout, tell her I don't like doing that, that'd it will be OK.
I'm pretty open but can't do soiling of a diaper.
>Contact info:
Kik: rebelwithoutaclue85.
>>
>>24059996
>incest roleplay
>pretending the person you're fucking is your relative
>not just actually fucking your relative
Wow you guys are a bunch of penis sucking faggots.
>>24064610
>Woman (trans)
So you're a man.
>>
>>24056488
>I won't post it because I won't know if someone's adding me from this thread or the creepy other one.
>pretending that a 50 year old on 4chan is your dad
Pretty sure this thread is the creepy one, anon.
>>
>>24067485
Why are you in this thread? And not even just "keeping it open in another tab while doing something else", but reading back through pretty much the whole thing coming up with ever so witty comments for every post?

Is this really the best use of your talents? Couldn't a man of your intellect be developing new medicines or cracking the mysteries of the universe? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the dark matter problem.
>>
>>24057025
I am off the market ladies sorry I'm getting a lot of traffic but I'm taken.
>>
>>24067646
>Why are you in this thread?
Because sometimes I put "/cgl/" as an Omegle tag in attempt to find femanons since /cgl/ is one of the most femanon-concentrated boards on 4chan, and I sometimes find faggots there with some other meaning of cgl, and I saw "CG/l" in the OP of this post so I came to see what it means, assuming it's related to what I see on Omegle.
>And not even just "keeping it open in another tab while doing something else", but reading back through pretty much the whole thing coming up with ever so witty comments for every post?
Because when I came in I felt like reading some posts.
>Is this really the best use of your talents?
Of course not.
>Couldn't a man of your intellect be developing new medicines
They already exist, they're just suppressed by the pharmaceutical industry.
>or cracking the mysteries of the universe?
Sure.
>I'd love to hear your thoughts on the dark matter problem.
Dark matter=dark energy=quintessence=cosmological constant=Higgs field=aether. Basically the fundamental force related to Higgs bosons. In a way, similar to the Force in Star Wars. Anyway, I fail to see how this is a "problem".
>>
>>24067704
Dark energy = cosmological constant isn't exactly a breakthrough, since that's essentially dark energy's definition. And the concept of quintessence doesn't really make sense when there are more than five elements composed of microscopic Platonic solids.

And we know that it's not the Higgs field, because the effect of dark matter predicted by the quantum mechanical model differs from reality by a factor of 10^120, which is memorably because it's the biggest mismatch between prediction and observation in the known history of science. The only possibility of reconciling the two is if we can prove WIMPs exist.

>sometimes I put "/cgl/" as an Omegle tag in attempt to find femanons since /cgl/ is one of the most femanon-concentrated boards on 4chan,
That's kinda creepy.
>>
>>24056488
>grammar faggotry

massive failure the internet isnt your english 101 class

prepare for a lifetime of butthurt over misspellings lol
>>
>>24067754
It's more about potential mates. I'm not that femanon, but I agree for when I'm looking for a Daddy. I don't care about what regular people do. But I don't want to date someone who types carelessly. I have a hard time respecting someone as an authority figure if I type more maturely than they do.
>>
Real daddy from Australia.

Would like to find Australian f littles ... but happy to chat to most fem littles

kik = nothing_is_nothing
>>
>>24067472
aww did somebody not get enough attention. :p
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
California
>Role:
daddy
caring sweet baby ready for potential relationship or friendship at the least
males
>Contact info:
kik: passionfruitjuice
>>
>Age: 39
>Gender:m
>Location:Seattle area
>Role: daddy/dom
>What are you looking for? Cute Sub lil girl looking for her daddy..the more sub/dirty the better
>What are you not looking for? Overweight or real age older than me

Kik: giantredwood
Email: myrddinbach(at)gmail
>>
53 yr daddy. Boston Ma. want to daddy females.kik is funnyman62
>>
>>24067332
Can you imagine the type of man who not only teases people for liking he doesn't, but a man who posts on 4chan, and looks to tease people who post on 4chan?

My god I can't even imagine what levels of insecurity, immaturity, and mental illness.
>>
>>24067704
>Because sometimes I put "/cgl/" as an Omegle tag in attempt to find femanons since /cgl/ is one of the most femanon-concentrated boards on 4chan
Yikes...And we're the creepy ones.

>>24067775
Thanks. That's exactly what I think.
>>
>>24062111
Aww thanks. I sound like a tough level headed Mommy online but if i met someone irl i'd be sweating and panicking and wanting to hide in the corner crying thinking they're gonna hate me

>>24069094
>Yikes...And we're the creepy ones.
lol'd
>>
I've never had any real success from these threads. I happen to come across more potential Daddies from different threads. ;-;

I want a handsome, preferably older Daddy, who wants to reward me with cute clothes and stuff.

I'm a cute (I've been told- not a self proclaimed title) 24f. I'm pale, kinda chubby/curvy babygirl with big eyes and nice lips.

I like slight ageplay mostly during sexual situations. I like being taught dirty things and being manipulated while maintaining my innocence. I like to please. And hypersexual to boot.

Online is preferred since I have a slightly busy schedule. I have kik and skype (very rarely on it, but I have a webcam)
>>
>>24069174
p.s. I like to think I'm a good girl, but I can be a brat
>>
>>24069177
Are you into sexually based punishments? Like edging, I'll be a good girl just let me cum, that kind of thing?
>>
>>24069174
kik john.davis1
>>
>>24069174
Kik me jmozz00
>>
I love my mommy so much
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Las Vegas, NV
>Role:
Daddy
A good LG who wants to be treated nice and listen to daddy. Bonus if daddy picks what you wear some of the time.
Would prefer someone close since I'd rather meet and work towards a LTR. Will to move to Vegas would be cool too. (Just not right away)
Diaper play, abuse, long distance.
>Contact info:
Kik: VegasDork
>>
File: IMG_20140305_202251358.jpg (769KB, 1805x1813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140305_202251358.jpg
769KB, 1805x1813px
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Location:
SouthWest USA
>Role:
little girl
a mommy/daddy/CG who doesn't mind a kinky little girl with something more between her legs
"hey pics"
>Contact info:
kik: apa203
>>
>>24069432
I'm definitely into that. Begging and whining until I get my way. New ID, sorry
>>
How how did you guys get started in this?
I'm pretty curious, but not sure how to begin.
>>
>>24069955
Yeah, me too, if you'd like to talk, my post is>>24067455 , you sound pretty great.
>>
>19
>cisgendered F
>Tn
>I want someone who's really laid back but also very active in sexting because it's likely I live v far. Looking for a daddy I suppose. It's all new to me and I'm interested in it.
>not looking for swapping nudes, or anyone asking boring ass "what's up" questions like just fuck off at that rate (and to those who are about to bitch about that u can fuck off too be)
Drop ur kik and I'll add you
I don't want anyone over 30
>>
>>24072029
dylan90299
>>
>Age: 22

>Gender: Female

>Location: Michigan

>Role: little

>What are you looking for? A Daddy/Mommy who is dominant, but who also spoils me with gifts.

I'm pretty flexible, so i can't think of anything i dont want.

>Contact info:
KiK: Rivendesuka
>>
>>24053997

>Age: 27

>Gender: Male

>Location: California

>Role: Daddy/dom

>What are you looking for? Someone to chat with about kink. I'm new to the scene, really trying to learn as much as possible so that I can be a good dom, and ethical sadist. I want to avoid being one of those fuckboys who doesn't know what the hell he's doing and gets a bad reputation.

I'm interested in dd/lg, pet play, age play, lots of stuff honestly. Willing to explore anything.

>What are you not looking for? Penises

>Contact info: nihilismandcake at gmail
>>
>>24053997
Saw another person do this - PM me on reddit for my info

www.reddit.com/user/ExposerOfSkeev
>>
>>24073229

>trying to format green text at 530am
>>
File: WIN_20160527_19_14_34_Pro.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160527_19_14_34_Pro.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
hi I,m from Ottawa Canada looking to hook up I,m really into the father doughter role playing
>>
>>24073238
>www.reddit.com/user/ExposerOfSkeev
>posts in caregiver thread
>those posts on reddit tho...
>>
File: 20160718_155914.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_155914.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Aww shiiit sons, mommas lactating. Not pregnant and have no one in my life I can tell because all my friends are vanilla and boring, so enjoy
>>
>>24073589
>>24073589
>mommas lactating

Damn. I'd give mommy's boobs the attention they need and gently suck the milk out nourishing me to please mommy some more.
>>
>>24073589
Momma's got some lovely big nipples <3
>>
>>24073601
i think the breast pumps are gonna have the suffice for now, i didnt think itd happen this soon! I keep squeezing them in disbelief, it's like having water guns installed into your chest
>>
>>24073628
Good god almighty.
>>
>>24073589
Even though I am a daddy, I really love milky tits. Moar please!
>>
>>24073628
A shame I'm not closer mommy to pump them for you. With my mouth.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Ftm
>Location:
Florida
Boy
A mommy, hopefully to eventually meet irl.
Dudes
>Pic?
We can exchange pics if we get along.
Post yours and I'll message you.
>>
>>24072029
Skippymisfits24 please.
>>
File: dadede.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dadede.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>24053997
>20/M/IN
>Daddy/Little boy/Apache helicopter
>Looking for little girls or older mommies to distract me from being depressed for no good reason, I love cartoons, anime, especially Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, vidya, Star Wars, dank memes and all things booty
>Not looking for paywhores, normies, basic bitches, just plain mean people, or dudes
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24
>>
>>24062281
nice ass bro
>>
>>24072029
shoutinthestreet
23/m/kentucky
>>
>>24069955
What's your kik little one?
>>
barrrump
>>
>>24073628
Ahh, I've been looking for a mommy for so long.

Where are you at? I'm in west PA but I'd go anywhere to see you mama~
>>
>>24077203
England! Sorry but not up for long distance :(
>>
>>24054007
>>24069152
>>24073589
why do my ID's keep changing, these are all me
>>
>>24077551
changing networks, if you switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data and back your ID changes each time, it goes by IP
>>
>>24077577
Same computer, same wifi, weird. Then again i had a power cut a day or two ago so that might be it.
>>
>>24054123
>genderfluid
Top kek
>>
>>24077544
where abouts?
>>
>>24073589
h-h-hi, I'm an little boy, and I'd like to just chat with a mommy like yourself, atleast for starters, my kik is matsASL. please for the rest of the aduts that may see this, please don't send unsolicited dick picks or harrass me in chat :-/
>>
>>24077586
very well possible.
>>
>>24073589
I could use a momma about now would be delighted to take that milk off your....breasts. ;)
>>
File: 1457489044542.jpg (189KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
1457489044542.jpg
189KB, 500x889px
ASL
28/m/Southern California
>orientation/role
daddy
>ageplay Y/N, if so what rough age?
Yes and I dont really have an age range just no diapers
>any experience?
Ive had a handful experience but I'd want to learn and do more
>kinks
bite, scratching, voyeurism, degradation, spankings, pet play, feet , incest , public sex
>limits
scat and animals
>non-kinky hobbies
video games, reading, adventuring, conventions, comics and anime
>what are you looking for?
do have a ddlg relationship thats long term and serious with someone who shares the same likes / hobbies i do.
>contact
kik:mcboots

>>24055202
she's bae as fuck
>>
>>24072029
kik: toothgrinder44
>>
>>24069174
kik: toothgrinder44 I'm interested!
>>
Any Mommies or Mommy Dommes on here? No? Right... I'll fuck right off, then.
>>
>>24075894
Just refreshing this thread. What's yours? i don't like attaching mine
>>
>>24077841
In a kingdom of the north, beneath the wall

>>24077952
I don't really add people, or use kik sorry
>>
Daddy
into whatever
F's twinks
USA , CT
Kik nawtybits
>>
It's more lb/mommy for me.
>19 but I look younger
>Male
> other useful info. 5'6, I look 14, electric blue eyes, will post a pic in a sec.
>Oly Wa. Willing to move anywhere if I don't have to pay for it.
I'm not broke but I'm not swimming in cash either.
>Switch/son
>A nurturing mother to take care of me sexually. Switch. Into Rp. Not picky about age or race or body type (that last one is within reason)
Findomme is a plus but not required.
>What are you not looking for? Dudes. Someone who expects me to buy them expensive shit all the time.
>Thaddeusroth kik
3 6 0 2 5 0 6 2 2 9
>>
File: IMG_20160720_045829.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_045829.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>24081485
Pics I promised.
With glasses.
>>
File: IMG_20160720_050024.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_050024.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>24081536
And without contacts and showing off my eyes.
>>
>>24080199
I know this feel.
>>
File: Oppresion.png (243KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
Oppresion.png
243KB, 400x402px
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Aus
>Role:
Little/son
Mum
i have no idea what i'm not looking for i guess dudes main
>Contact info:
kik- deku64
>>
>>24080199
Ahaha. My wife is a Domme. I showed her your post and she said, "ugh, why do guys confuse being a sub with being a negative bitch? Pass."

There you have it buddy. They exist, they just get turned off by your pessimism.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
female
>Location:
California, USA
I had close relationships with a few older men in my life that were filled with being sweet, caring and a little affectionate, though not sexual. I miss it and would like to explore my sexuality now. There have been a couple men I talked to about this, but our personalities didn't click, or I felt like they wanted a one night stand. I love learning and having someone to look up to. I don't need a perfect guy with everything in his life together, but just the guy that will be there. Hehe, cheesy.
Something short term
>Contact info:
[email protected]
>>
I'm a 18 y/o female from UK who's a switch <3
I'm looking for conversation and getting to know someone which will hopefully lead to some fun
my kiks - angelabi7
>>
File: age gap 02 crop.jpg (766KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
age gap 02 crop.jpg
766KB, 1800x1300px
>>24056488
>>24067485
this thread is only creepy if you are actually old enough to be the parent of the other person

here is a handy reference of age differences in relationships

>>24082000
what is your age range?
do you have skype?
if you found the right person would you move?

not emailing a potential phishing account.
>>
>>24082541
I'm in the white zone. Which isn't red so that means it's okay!
>>
>>24082558
clearly the white represents sexual predators like yourself
>>
>>24082541
wat
I never said this thread is creepy, especially considering I'm the OP.
I meant someone who doesn't like me posted my snapchat in a creepy thread, particularly a dirty snapchat thread.
The reason I said it was creepy is because the "females" in those threads are pretty much all men posing the contact of some girl they dislike.

>>24082558
LMAO SAME. I'm a femanon though.
>>
>>24064610
Very cute
>>
I know I'm going to get some unhappy people with this comment but if you're (18-26ish) you're still a kid yourself. Im sorry but you don't have enough life experience to be a DD. You may have read a couple articles on FL and maybe a couple of you actually are capable but the reason most Littles leave is their not being taken care of correctly. This is a dynamic that takes trust, compassion, devotion and dedication it's not something that you can just toss aside if she's annoying you.

I apologize for my rant but the inexperienced child "daddies" are what ruin a good little and it annoys me to no end. Everyone thinks it sounds great to have a beautiful little girl/boy dress up for you and need you and want you until you realize how much work it actually requires. There is nothing wrong with starting young but please do your research and think long and hard before doing this, the life you could mess up isn't yours, it's her's.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468678330346.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468678330346.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>Age:
>Gender:
FtM
>Location:
AZ
>Role:
Daddy
Traps, cross dressers, trans girls, Cis girls that are also littles
>What are you not looking for? Masculine men
>Contact info:

Kik: mangrypikachu
>>
>>24082635
I'm a grill tho

>>24082695
>LMAO SAME. I'm a femanon though.
There's a certain thrill when he's old enough to actually be your father! What's your situation?
>>
>>24082981
very sexist of you to think girls can't be sexual predators.
>>
>>24082797
I understand your point and to some extent agree since most "Daddies" who'd post on a site like this are just young horny guys who only care about sex and wanking off, then disappear until they're next horny.

Saying that everyone has their own dynamic and i've seen plenty of young dd/lg couples do their own thing and be happy. Everyone's different and there isn't one set way to do ageplay / power exchange.

Kinda curious on your opinion about mommies though. I'm a 24 year old mommy who isn't into sexual play at all, so i feel like a rare breed
>>
>>24082797
I agree with this to an extent. There is a distinct difference between people into the lifestyle and kink.
To me, the kink is just about temporary sexual roleplay. I can understand why young men are attracted to roleplay dom a girl as "Daddy".
However, the lifestyle is so much more than that and holds so much responsibility. That's where younger men fail and older men really thrive in the CG/l aspect.
The older caregivers especially (40s, 50s) have lots of life experience to show a young little a thing or two about life . :)

>>24082981
My situation? I particularly love men who are in their 40's and 50's.
It's so sexy when they involve age into dirty talk.
>>
>>24083031
True! How's this:
I am the young but of-age grill who is pursuing men twice my age.
>>
>>24083847
How about 38? That's close to 40 lol!

But yeah they're just looking for gratification and the feeling you get when someone calls you daddy. I felt the same way until I met a girl that regressed rather than just played. That shit blew my mind the first time, it was much more intense and difficult. In my 20s I really didn't know enough to be able to care for a girl like that as opposed to now. It's a completely different mindset and actually does feel like a father figure at times. Funny enough it's the non sexual stuff I like best, the cuddling and the care of day to day things that makes me smile most.
>>
>>24083370
Well it's generally a mental state and most women mature much faster and are capable of more emotional connections sooner. I made sure to say that not all younger "daddies" are incapable because rare occasions happen son I don't see why a young woman couldn't be able I'd not more likely to be able actually to be ready for that care and responsibility.

I think it also comes down to stability as well. I'm much better off now than I was in my 20s because I wasn't mature, I still had the same good paying job but I wasted my money, now I have a house a car and no real concerns. A little needs that sense of stability coming from their CG because if you're worried about how you're going to pay your bills or your mom is nagging you to get out of the basement it will show on your little.
>>
File: Snapchat-8126144468330448148.jpg (129KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8126144468330448148.jpg
129KB, 540x960px
Can some one just pay to watch me get off on camera? That'd be pretty great.
>>
Sure what's your Skype?
>>
>>24084699
youcancallmesue
>>
>>24084685

I've actually been looking for that for a few weeks, you're the first person offering it who is "my type".
>>
32 yo dominant profession who wants to chat with a woman who is young at heart, has a bright intellect, and a dirty mind. Kik JRRGray
>>
Glad I fit the part lol
>>
>>24084763
Stop this non-related shit posting please
>>
>>24084685
yes please
>>
File: 20160721_143441.jpg (414KB, 2016x1134px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_143441.jpg
414KB, 2016x1134px
There's more everyday. May not look like much but i'm pretty in awe that my boobs can do this

i might be a full blown cow in a week
>>
>>24086483
Good god almighty that's amazing.
>>
>>24086483
Lol well at least you don't have to go the old fashioned way of milking?
>>
>>24086499
I know right!! was tempted to try drinking it but couldnt psych myself up enough

>>24086502
By hand? wouldnt be against it
>>
>>24086514
I'd love to volunteer c;
>>
>>24086514
It actually tastes pretty good straight from the tap like that, and if your machine breaks down give me a call I'll give ya a hand....or mouth or whatever.
>>
>>24086514
Can we see your milky nipples?
>>
>>24086522
I might try it some time, maybe when there's more of it

>>24086531
I posted them up above somewhere
>>
>>24086547
Oh, nice. You should diffidently post more.
>>
>>24086547
You definitely should, it's good to know what you taste like ;)
>>
>>24086556
I'll see what comes out when i pump again in an hour or two, i feel like ive hijacked the thread now
>>
>>24086575
Mommy posters are a rare and beautiful thing.
>>
>>24086575
Nah, I killed it last night when I went on rant about young kids playing daddy you're good
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.