[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug stories tell us stuff that happened or you saw while high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: cannabis-303914_960_720.png (250KB, 662x720px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-303914_960_720.png
250KB, 662x720px
drug stories
tell us stuff that happened or you saw while high
on weed or whatever
what was your best trip ever like?
>>
>>24051620
>be high walking to a Dennys after freezing rain
>me and friend are stopped by cops
>they question us for a bit
>we chit chat for a couple minutes
>say goodbye
>turn and slip and smash head on frozen pile of gravel
>cops say "you okay there bud?"
>say yes
>they chuckle and drive off
>>
>>24051620
By far my best trip was dropping acid. It did get scary a couple times though
>>
>>24053753
I used to do a bit of acid. Then I dropped one time and I was super drunk and my brain was scrambled eggs for 7hrs. I did it I think 2-3 times after that. Now I don't fuck around with weed even.
>>
>>24053762
I've only done it the one time so far back in May and I haven't been able to find a good connect since which really sucks. It definitely taught me a lot about myself and I can't wait to do it again. I haven't smoked weed in a fat minute either
>>
>>24053774
I thought a lot about where I was going in life and I have grown tired of drugs. And people that do them a lot. You really start to think on that stuff cause your brain wont quit. I fell into a bit of a slump in life and haven't worked my way out. Sometimes man not waking up again doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>24053795
Yeah I've lost a lot of friends to xanax and other shit it really sucks. I'm pretty good with moderation & I'm too much of a control freak to let myself get too fucked up on drugs or alcohol so it just hurts so much seeing the people around me fuck up their lives doing the same shit I'm doing but 20x harder. But what's up dude? Drugs really open up your mind in ways it wasn't open before but I'm sure shit will get better for you!!
>>
>>24053806
It is hard watching somebody fuck their life up. I just haven't worked in like 6 months. I blew all my savings. I wanted to travel and do some shit. But I ended up drinking all of it. Like I am not the biggest alcoholic but I typically drink 1-2 bottles a week. And usually its 1 half one night the other half the next. I am pretty young I am only 20 and I have no direction in life. I should probably go to therapy but I don't want that to limit the career opportunities in my future. And thanks for the well wishes man.
>>
>>24053840
I've never been big on drinking I can't handle the taste plus I'm 18 and haven't really tried much alcohol it's just not my thing. Ahh six months is a long time I've been out of a job for like one and I'm super antsy. 20 is the perfect age to give your life some direction though! Are you in school at all? Therapy could be good!! But sometimes just talking to a good friend who knows what it's like to be drunk/high/whatever can provide some good insight too! You've got plenty of time to figure stuff out you're still young things will deffs get better in no time! Shit might be rough rn but at least you are self aware
>>
>>24053853
The boredom really gets to you for sure. I started drinking when I was 16. Only when I was last working I started to drink lots. And then after being unemployed for so long I started doing it more. And no, not in school. I didn't take my last year of highschool serious so I took easy courses so I could put in little effort. In hindsight I was a idiot for doing that. I have been having dreams recently of drowning typically on the ocean. So I thought of going west and working on a fishing boat. Because that seems like an okay way to go.
>>
>>24051620
Me and a couple of friends dropped shrooms in a park that turned out to have a little nudist "beach"

There were a lot of clouds in the sky and they were moving at a reasonable speed, so it was absolutely incredible.

MDMA's also pretty fun, especially when you're not the only one on it- I have an afro and whenever I go to festivals it's the greatest thing. First time I dropped it it legit made me feel significantly happier for a couple of months.
>>
>>24051620
>best trip
How about worst trip?
>eat acid with a buddy
>laughing and giggling
>everything is great
>smoke a joint
>peak
>I think my buddy is the devil
>"dude, what's the matter?"
>heart pounding
>breathing heavily
>'dude.... are you the devil?'
>his face twists
>"Wtf bro? I'm not the devil!"
>'THAT'S WHAT THE DEVIL WOULD SAY!!!!"

I have no fucking idea where my head was that night. Now I think it's hilarious.
>>
i'm high on weed right now
and i saw this thread

very nice
>>
my best trips have always been on good mdma when the high starts to build up for the first time and youre losing your head and youre just so on drugs and you feel that sensation bulding up and youre getting higher and higher. its completely wild, hard to describe. its a pity that never really lasts for me and i spend the rest of the evening lying down on the sofa cause i get into the comfy mdma phase and cant get up. i dont like that part of mdma. fsr im the only one whos always in the "i cant fucking move" phase on mdma so i feel bad and excluded at parties. thats also why i sniff it cause the high is harder, when i drink it its even worse, i really cant do anything. its sad to say but i think its the best sensation i've ever felt in my life, i can compare it to nothing, i just love it. ive never done ecstasy though, apparently its better than mdma but also it doesnt have the touchy feely lovey dovey factor which is very important for me. ive gotten some pretty amazing highs with speed and acid

i do coke all the time but i cant really call cocaine a trip anymore. also probably cause my country has the shittiest coke in europe

i fucking hate weed

>>24053988
are you typing stupid shit on purpose
>>
>>24051620
There were this crazy night that I was boozing them someone came up with LSD. I popped a quarter, was feeling fine them I start to vomit. Drunk some water so I started feeling well, night was young but the bar was closing, so the people went to this dude house, I started tripping, seeing everything mixing in front of me. Getting there some cocaine waited for us, I couldn't close my eyes anymore, laughed and talked so fast, when I closed my eyes was like I see everything but black and white, them when the sun was rising we rolled a joint and smoked it so we could sleep.

Shit was dope.
>>
>meet stranger on craigslist
>drive two hours to meet him
>we smoke a joint
>drop acid around 9-10pm
>put on trance music
>go up to his room
>he eats me out
>I try to return the favor
>acid kicks in
>sex gets too weird
>we go back down to the living room
>we cuddle on the couch
>start to hallucinate weird shit
>look over at my friend
>he looks like a corpse
>I get stuck in a cycle of watching him turn into skeletal remains and then coming back to life in the flesh
>every time he breaths out, he dies
>every time he breaths in, he comes back
>suddenly the same thing starts happening to me
>when I close my eyes, I die
>when I open them, I am reborn
>begin relive my life
>I could see all of the possible choices and take a different path each time
>suddenly begin to come back as different life forms
>realize all living creatures are essentially the same entity having to experience this world in a different body
>we are all born here and we will all die here
>begin to hallucinate about suns imploding and galaxies colliding
>felt like I was God and Bob Ross at the same time
>every time I opened my eyes it shocked me that I still had my physical form waiting for me to come back and manipulate it
>for every emotion I could feel, I could also feel the opposite of it
>frying on acid was the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me

Couldn't recognize my own face in the mirror for the next couple of days.
Also, I stopped killing spiders and other small insects. I have more respect for all living creatures and humans, I don't feel like I want to cut anyone's life short when we are all here to experience it together. Silly, I know.
>>
Me as a 19yo starting buying weed and coke off the women 33yo pretty hot. After bout a month one night partying hooked up with this smoking hot older women (I guessed at 27-35 never asked) went to hers and I fucked her raw till 6am then left to go to work. Couple days later call 33yo to score some weed, go round and just so happens the party women is there and they're friends. So after a few joints her friend starts spilling about me fucking her and how good and big I am (nothing to shout about 7 1/2 inch good girth) end up having a threesome and for the next 6 months maybe I paid for the drugs by fucking her. God damn I miss those days
>>
idk what you guys want to hear but I've tried weed, acid, shrooms, xanax, percocets, klonopin, and molly unless i'm forgetting anything
>>24053753
>>24053762
copping 8 tabs on saturday now that my tolerance is down again
>>24053806
tried xans once, i took a triangle which is 3 mg or 1.5 times whatever a bar is. crushed it on a table and licked it off to prevent extended release. it was cool but i sucked at basketball and i can't remember ~6 hours of that day. not even considering doing it again anytime soon.
>>24053972
never tried MDMA but I've done shrooms a few times, unlike xanax i can BALL on shrooms
>>24054015
>popped a quarter
what does that mean? i worry that a lot of you have no idea how to take these substances. you shouldn't have felt too much from a quarter tab and you hold it in your mouth for a while, you don't "pop" it.
>>
>>24053900
Ahh I don't think I'd ever want to drown. Maybe the dream means something else? There's tons of reasons to live even if things aren't the best rn!
>>
>>24054928
My friends said it could symbolize drowning in liquor
>>
I ate a whole box of crackers.
>>
>Walking home from the park, high as fuck
>Crossing street
>Some construction workers are standing in the street and talking; next to a big square drawn on the sidewalk with chalk
>Have to walk past them
>One step away from walking over the square
>Get sudden weird thought "WHAT IF THE SQUARE COLLAPSES IF I WALK ON IT"
>Stop with foot in the air, slowly walk back and step around the square
>Continue onwards acting as nothing happened
>Hear construction workers ask each other "Did she just walk around it?"

Not sure if it really looked that awkward, but it felt awkward after hearing that comment lol
>>
Greentext story inbound

>At a house party at about age 18, pretty wild shit
>Been Drinking and smoking all day before the party
>Pretty fucked up
>Befriend a drunken coke dealer who was the cousin of the hostess
>Me and a few other duded and him sniff some coke and have a few drinks
>See him stumble off to the toilet
>Drops stuffed white baggie
>Easily about 3.5g in there
>Pick that shit up sneakily and go to an empty room with 2 bros
>Decide to all sniff a decent line each and split the rest in keys over the night
>flys up the note
>Tastes funny in at the throat
>Go back downstairs
>Feeling wonky
>Sit in comfy armchair and try to come up
>Start tripping, hard
>Vision blurred around the edges, getting massive motion sickness even though im stationary
>Its like i'm in the millenium falcon and someones hit the light speed button
>Tune into TV in the corner of the room
>Beowulf playing, watch start to finish
>Jump up, slap some dude inthe head and run out of the room
>next thing I know im staring myself down in the bathroom mirror and have been for about 45 minutes apparently
>also been apparently walking like a crab everywhere because I thought I was 2D

Turns out it wasnt coke we found, it was a PCP derivitive, great night

Part 1
>>
>some benzo
>dont want to kill myself that much for a short amount of time

wonders of modern medicine
>>
>>24051620
>going to a paintball tournament
>friend in the backseat breaks out the weed
>it gets passed to me
>only second time I had ever tried it
>one hit
>two hits
>I'm definitely very stoned
>fuck it, one more hit
>that was where it turned south
>15 min later
>shit starts to get wavy
>paranoid enough to be trying to think of a contingency plan in case a cop turned out to be a doctor and could tell I was high
>it made sense at the time
>walk in Bojangles for breakfast
>what do I see?
>a goddamn cop
>after shitting a house worth of bricks, we left and headed towards the field
>30min have passed, and I'm very, very fluxxed up
>the games start
>10 paintball guns opening up on each other every 5 minutes
>I curled up in the car and tried to go to sleep
>3 hours later I vowed to never "take one more hit" again

>I've done it 4 times since.
>>
File: IMG_7466.jpg (55KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7466.jpg
55KB, 750x936px
>be me
>Be in germany for an internship with some other dude from my school
>get bored by night so decide to go to the club with one friend
>Smoke weed during the walk to the club
>See a groupe of 10 sandnigger
>Theylookscary.jpeg
>One ask for cigarette, no cigarette, just our joint
>Finally arrive to the club, see we dont have any money so we go back home.
>Two of the sandnigger start to follow us, weed paranoia kick in, we are terrified
>Take the subway to house, they still are following us
>Go out of the subway station
>Now they are 6 following us
>Thisistheend.jpeg
>The most muscular of them 6 hit me on the back of my head
>K.O
>Friend and me get beaten on the ground for 5 minutes

Since then i can't smoke pot without the paranoia, and just by telling this story, i'm shaking af.

>Pic related me after the accident.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 768x1024px
Used to be a huge stoner, now I'm just a raging alcoholic.
Most recently I've been on a killer heroin, adderall, ketamine, fentanyl, Coke binge.
Lots of long sleepless nights.

It's hard to say what my best trip was. They were all equal parts beauty and pain. Probably mescaline though.
>Drank a shit ton of cactus tea
>lost my mind
>snorted a bunch of meth while I was coming down and got completely spun for two days.
>wrote a lot of music and yelled a lot
>deeply understood how to flay and butcher a human carcass.
>>
Yesterday I got stoned with my 2 friends for the first time and we went on a walk around town for 2 hours to go to our friend's house, which we never got to for some reason. We just headed back to 7 eleven, then to our other friend's house across town. I kept zoning out and occasionally looking at both of them to make sure no one got lost and was getting hyper conscious of my movements. I also got really paranoid they were shit talking me or something though and one friend seemed upset. Felt like I maybe did it with the wrong people or I'm overthinking, idk.
>>
>smoke weed
>go to the store
>buy munch
>smoke more weed
>watch a movie while smoking weed
>eat munch
>fall asleep
Another one
>Take shrooms
>Close my eyes
>see vivid patterns and shit
>floor is moving
>everything is amazing
>fall asleep
wow
>>
First time mushrooms
Overdosed was also drunk
Cant remember everything
First i thought naah it wont work
Take two or three hits from blunt
Exhale a big fucking violett cloud comes out of my mouth
Think holy fuck
Stand up and im a fucking giant
The floor under me.began to vanish
Let me.fall in my couch close eyes
Hear a bang in my head and next i was floating in a dark room the next bang and everywhere around me stars .. This feels man i was happy as fuck open eyes
Had plants on window and a big tree picture on the wall concentrated on it and suddenly my room was filled with plants trees and i heard the usual sound like ure in a jungle or something
After that i cant remember anything
But my gf says i had that creepy smile on my face and moan everytime ooooh my goooood this sooo amazing
Wish i could remember more
>>
File: flowerprincess.jpg (848KB, 1688x3000px) Image search: [Google]
flowerprincess.jpg
848KB, 1688x3000px
>>24051620
>went to state forest with girlfriend
>found clearing, laid out blanket
>each dropped a tab of acid
>sat on little wooden bridge over brook
>got mildly queezy, put feet in water
>started feeling light
>went back to blanket, listened to Andrew Jackson Jihad
>kissed each other, felt really weird, we laughed like hell
>played my guitar but it was ever-so-slightly out of tune and I could not unhear it
>we at sweet potato slices and they tasted fucking fantastic
>she did yoga by a pond, I admired the sky
>we played catch with the bluetooth speaker while it played Lemaitre
>I doodled some graphs (a la graph theory) and pleasant fractals
>she gave me a tiny wooden box filled with amazing knick-knacks
>we read from Nietzsche's Gay Science and freaked out about how he "got it"
>discussed the dirty things we would do to Nietzsche
>found may caterpillars crawling all over us
>went on glorious quest to give them a good home after marveling over their anatomy
>walked through mud with bare feet while listening to David Bowie
>smoked a cigarette and admired one another in an adorable way
>drove to our community college, walked through halls admiring posters (it was almost closed)
>went to a public pond by my house, listened to Fleet Foxes and talked to ducks
>went to my house, smoked a bowl and watched The Holy Mountain
>she went on a really emotional rant about how everything is super amazing and scary
>fell asleep

Shit was cash. That was my first trip! Pic related.
>>
>>24061773
Damn that sounds amazing
>>
>>24061790
I'll greentext our second trip if you would like.
>>
>>24061796
Sounds good
>>
>>24061798
>drove to Desert Mountain tide pools in Maine
>walked down rocky beach, set up blanket a ways from the parking area because there was a field trip with hundreds of children
>dropped a tab each
>she went to look at plants in the water (she's a bio major)
>I wrote in my research notebook a bit
>we started feeling queezy, and hid under our sun umbrella
>started feeling fantastic, and looked at rocks
>realized that the tide was coming in and we had to start moving
>we packed up our stuff, I played Okkervil River on my phone as we marched
>it was an adventure, and we were on a mission to get back to the van
>we stopped to build a fort out of driftwood
>kept moving, observing tiny crabs slipping between the rocks, admiring their natural camouflage
>played a game where you choose a stone, find a smaller stone, then a smaller one, until you can't find a smaller one
>started moving again, because the tide was twice as close now
>we stood on rocks in the water, imagining how they formed
>kept moving, seeing the kids were enjoying the tide pools, the main attraction
>Lost Coastlines, my favorite Okkervil song, came on, and I freaked the FUCK out, jamming to it (listen to it while you continue reading, it is fantastic)

...(Go on, pull it up on YouTube or Spotify)...

>finally got back to the van
>old fucks everywhere, we kept nonchalantly looking at our phones, trying to convince everyone that we weren't tripping balls (they knew for sure, lolol)
>she rummaged around her van, just sorting stuff and laughing
>I read this amazing optical illusion book I had bought specifically for the trip
>she went to the public restrooms, denying my insistence that I would like to not be alone and should follow
>I got super paranoid, sitting in the van, that all of the old farts were scared of me and were calling the cops
>I snapped my mom (she does acid with my step dad), saying I was scared but she was amazing and comforted me
>my girl returned, and told me to go to the bathroom
>>
This is kind of motivating me to do shrooms again.
I can't wait to pick some later this year and go trip in the snow this winter , loved reading your greentexts and the song was good.
>>
File: 20160608_132325.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160608_132325.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>24061821
continuing...

>I went to the bathroom, saw my reflection and had some fun dancing
>"casually" walked back to the van, it was hilarious
>my girlfriend pulled out a melodica, and starting making sounds
>I was enthralled, and asked if I could play
>I rapidly taught myself to play it
>we used a bottle of fake blood to freak out my mom over Snapchat, shit was cash, many laughs
>we marched down the beach as I played music and she freaked out over the tidepools
>constantly made jokes about "breaking the seal," since "everyone knows but then you break the seal and they KNOW"
>we found a plastic gnome, it was great
>explored the forest, marveled at the old old trees
>found an amazing view of the sunset over the bay
>imagined we were seagulls
>saw a fucking porcupine, it was chill as fuck
>we walked back to the now-empty beach
>she went to spend some alone time with the tide pools, I played music from a distance and admired her glory
>we discussed becoming beach bums
>looked at more crabs and snails
>as we walked back, we saw a fucking LEOPARD SEAL on a rock, much freaking out ensued, we actually broke the fucking seal holy shit
>we made friends with the groundskeeper
>called her best friend, expressed our mutual affection on speaker phone
>drove to a shitty motel, made friends with the really white trash family that owned and lived there
>went to buy snacks
>I took a bath and thought about math, my girlfriend joined and it was really sweet
>watched Neon Genesis Evangelion on my laptop
>went for a walk, I got jealous because she was talking about her ex a bit
>smoked a bowl, walked back to motel, fell asleep

Again, it was great. Everybody should drop acid. It makes for some grand adventures!
>>
>>24061821
>>24061831
It sounds like feeling like a kid again.
>>
My best trip was literally a week ago. When I dropped Ganesha stamps with some mates I met on holiday. They sort of warned me that it was good acid, and boy were they right. Was literally off my tits from 13:00 till 02:00. We spent the day at a lake. I remember just floating on the lake, feeling as free as I've never done before. It also had an abandoned camper van next to it. With like all these creepy baby dolls in it. Very musky scent and super dark, the excitement we got from 'exploring' that creepy van was wicked.

Later on we got home somehow, and still off our tits we chopped up a watermelon with a cleaver. Laughed about how it sorta looked like a 'don't drop acid' commercial because he was just hacking away at it. The watermelon was still delicious though. Only sad part was that literally no one could sleep properly afterwards. And obviously waking up with watermelon everywhere in a 15 meter radius. All in all, it was one of the best days of my life.
>>
>>24062079
That's exactly what it's like. That's the most accurate description. Everything is fun and magical and fascinating, but there is the risk of becoming really scared of silly stuff.
>>
>>24062126
Sounds amazing man!
>>
>>24061260
Aw babe, I want to smoke with you and show you good times. I much prefer walking around a park or a forest when stoned. Or sitting inside and feeling the carpet and listening to music.
It really is important to be with people who you trust and admire, particularly at the beginning when you're first sorting yourself out.
>>
>>24051620
I've told this one countless times irl, but i don't think I've ever greentexted it.
>be walking back to car from pizza place at 1am
>high, tired, and full of pizza
>see what I swear to god is some dude in a padded shrek costume outside the theater across the street
>green head, green legs, tan cardigan, a dark brown vest, and lumpy padding stretching all of it taught
>must be a midnight showing of shrek or something
>stoned sense of humor engaged
>cup my hands and yell "GET OUT OF MA SWAMP DONKAY"
>the person immediately whips around
>its just an obese lady with a bright green bob cut and green leggings
>shes absolutely livid
>turn away and speed walk to my car

I hope that the lady laughed it off afterwards. This was probably the douchiest thing I've ever done.
>>
>>24053795
Sounds like you're facing (or already faced) the realisations I'm having at the moment.
Myself I got caught up with a crowd at uni that, although are genuinely wonderful people, are heavy into drugs. Before then id always stopped myself from doing anything more than weed. At home most of the people I knew that had done various Class As were at various states of being down the shitter. Anyway, so when I got to uni I thought fuck it. If these pretty talented people can do it and keep their shit together, so can I. Additionally I probably just wanted to fit in.

A year on numerous heavy drug experiences and also many trips later, I have to say I'm a bit of a shattered person.
You don't realise how ridiculous it gets until you're already there. Along the way you make up ways of lying to yourself; limiting certain aspects of habits to give yourself the illusion/excuse that you're in control.

Psychadelics definitely helped me realise a lot of this. My last two trips definitely banged some perspective into me. The first of them was pretty horrific, a mix of 2cb and ketamine--scrambled by heavy exhaustion and a bad setting. The ket trapped me inside a room I **really** didnt want to be in, with my mind going introspectively crazy feeding off that. Unable to make sense of any of it, I just sat there and quietly self destructed.
The second was a pure but pretty punishing acid trip that more than anything totally solidified some of the things that were racing around my head on 2cb, namely, that drugs had time and time again put me in places that I didn't want to be. If the negative effects weren't immediate during the experience they would bite me later. I just didn't have the self control to be able to do all this, and I had been too childish in not treating these drugs with the respect they needed; In doing so I had spoilt them for myself.
>>
>>24053795
>>24063396
/2

I can now no longer smoke weed since many of my most intense psychedelic experiences have attatched themselves to it (I smoked during those trips); I frequently have issues with anxiety, paranoia and concentration; I'd lost coming up to 3 stone over the end part of the year which has left me looking horrifically gaunt; overall, physically and emotionally I had fucked myself...

Ive now been 'clean' (lol) for coming up to a month and feeling pretty great. I wasn't necessarily struggling with chemical addiction (perhaps slightly), rather, apects of the lifestyle. Over the summer Ive got a lovely solid job so I dont have much time to think about that stuff, and I feel like i'm on the right track anyway (kinda willfully distracted). I do worry however about returning to university in a few months as that will be so much harder. Do i get new friends? Go full straight edge? what do??
>>
>>24051620
>be me
>double dose acid at music festival
>alright
>feeling good
>headlining dj comes on
>think dj is literally God
>hear colors, feel sounds
>shift rapidly between 99 different dimensions
>show ends, still frying balls
>wander around campsite, no hope of finding my camp
>cannot understand a word anyone says
>pee in Porta potty
>forget to put dick back in pants
>realize like an hour later or more my dick has been flapping around
>put dick back in pants
>walk around aimlessly
>witness everyone at the festival reject me and leave
>witness the world reject me and leave the planet
>witness all of space-time reject me and cease to ever have existed
>sigh
>wander into a random camp with these 4 cute girls that have 2 beautiful tapestries set up
>"I just walked into a fairy garden"
>giggles
>sit down in one of their chairs and chill with them for a bit
>one of them is sending me some negative vibes so I leave
>go find a hammock and hang for a bit till the sun comes up

I love acid.
>>
>>24063327
top fukin kek
>>
>>24053748
I'm stoned and this made me laugh so hard.
>>
>>24055018
You're cute
>>
>>24056206
OH MY GOOOOOOD i'm dying
>>
>>24058214
I'm so sorry
>>
>>24063096
Yeah idk like I said I coulda just been overthinking hand gestures and stuff I probably misheard. I'm hoping I can get high with other friends and it'll be a good experience. We smoked in a small forest too, that part was great. Listening to music while high with other people sounds dope.
>>
>>24061773
Ur living the dream
>>
saw one of dem /cgl/ girls dressed up in sweet lolita while high at a con.
My friends told me i made the poor lass uncomfortable by going about how cute she was and trying to touch her pink hair and lil bear shaped purse. All these soft colours everywhere made me crave candy so fucking bad man, fucking lolitas being so sweet and shit
>>
>>24063327
Oh my fucking god this is the hardest I've ever laughed at something on the internet
>>
>>24063400
Str8 edge man
Don't fuck yourself for an opportunity you'll have all your life
>>
>>24051620
>be girl
>be kinda high after smoking with younger sister and her two friends
>sisters friends are a cute redhead and a blonde
>both have nice bodies on them but more importantly they're bicurious and inexperienced and that gets me super wet
>try not to think of it and just be the cool big sister who you can smoke with with no ulterior motive to seduce your friends
>sister is a lightweight and falls asleep
>justify to myself that we're all high o it's all fair game and ask her friends if they want to try "love potion no. 9" strain
>it was just sour d but they didn't know that and this is the kinda shit I do
>they ask about it and I explain that it's supposedly and aphrodisiac but it gets you really giggly and we shouldn't have to worry because we're all girls here, right?
>sure enough they "totally feel it" and that was enough to lift their inhibitions
>jokes become questions become flirting and we adjourn to the basement (not a creepy one, one with a bigger couch and tv, promise)
>end up going down on both of them then instructing them on what they can do with girls on each other
>no regrets
>>
>buy weed from sketchy guy in history class
>smoke with friend the next day out of one hitter
>eating peanuts
>my friend snapchats a girl saying "check out these nuts"
>I get the idea that he should send a video of me eating peanuts and then get him to say "wow this guys a nut"
>we both laugh for an hour and all our sober friends think we're dumb
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>24063396
>>24063400
Fuckin college kid.
Try shooting up or smoking crack on a regular basis then we'll talk.

Better advice: all drugs are poison, kill yourself, have a weird time
>>
>>24066080
>cutting your shit on a CD case
Even the scrappiest crackhead does lines off a mirror. If you're dumb enough to snort plastic, you clearly can't handle your shit around drugs.
>>
I just get pale whenever I smoke weed
>>
first time i ever took a pill.

was in a nightclub that i now frequent in london at least once or twice a month. very relaxed on what goes on inside.

me and my friend both took one each, sat around, swayed to the music and went for a few cigarettes.

about fourty minutes after dropping it hit me. hard. all of a sudden I've gone from passive agressive goth to loving everyone around me.

danced the whole night to depeche mode and other 80s alt music.

still drop semi regularly and branched to other substances (cocaine, mdma, drone, speed, acid (once)).

would recommend.
>>
one day all my cntacts didnt have any weed and after a lot of phone calls i got a guy i could mett for some weed.
Proceed to go meet him, get to the meeting place theres a guy at the ATM that nods at me, i nod back and ask if hes waiting for someone. he says yeah. proceed to ask for price on weed. He Says 800kr (100 $) for 1 gram, and i'm like OMG thats expensive, but willing to bargain with him cause had no other hookup. he tries to sell the product says you dont get hangover etc. Managed to get the price down to 400kr (50$) for one gram. leave the guy only to realize he was talking Cocaine and i was talking about weed, no wonder the price was wrong. Sold the cocaine for 500 and then met the guy with the weed!
>>
had plenty of good times. Some bad, this one's my favorite.

>go to open night to support a co-worker
>Finishes his set, i wave him over
>We talk, i tell him how much i liked his set
>he's on acid
>he tells me "i wished i'd gone on later, I wanted to time it for when i'm peaking."
>i offer to sign in on the roster so he can get back onstage with me
>He agrees, we get the 10:40pm slot (gives us an hour)
>I tell him i'm nervous, dunno what to do onstage (i don't play anything)
>he slips me a blotter, these jingling Baoding balls, and a tiny chinese flag
>says "just wave this, i'm gonna recite some chinese poetry and then noise jam"
>about 40 min later i feel the onset, getting hyped.
>hop onstage.
>Introduce ourselves as Cockvomit
>Ben recites Chinese poems, with tears streaming down his cheeks at one point.
>i jingle the bells just smiling and humming
>ben hits some FX pedal for his guitar and gets some shrieking feedback, full on noise jam
>He looks me in the eye, looking dead serious and really wild, and motions me towards the mic
>I take the mic and start chanting "all we are saying, is give peace a chance"
>Ben starts screaming like a maniac, and the guitar gets louder and more unhinged
>i start clapping my hands along and keep chanting
>Ben starts tearing up again, hugs me and tells the crowd that he loves them all.
>Had a great time, me and Ben became best buds for the rest of the summer.
>>
>>24068480
*open mic
>>
Dumb degenerates. Grow up. I did all this freshman year of college (still had a 3.8) and already got tired of it. Drugs are a waste of money and brain cells, go on a hike or roadtrip with friends, or something instead of stumbling around neighborhood parks like white trash.
>>
>man walks into the store the other day
>has a huge bag of dog food slung over his shoulder
>looking to return it without a receipt
>this worthless white trash piece of shit is completely high off his ass and can barely form a sentence

>take a look at the security cameras
>this asshole took that bag of dog food off of a cart outside and carries it inside like a retard
>tell the dopehead fuck that he has 30 seconds to leave the store before I call the cops
>he nearly kills himself trying to run out of the store
>>
File: IMG_20160421_161000596.jpg (4MB, 4008x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_161000596.jpg
4MB, 4008x5344px
On meth right now it makes me super horny and I'm straight but I'll fuck with guys when on meth anyone wanna Kik btw lol
>>
Some of my favorite highs are LSD, MDMA, 4aco, 25i, DOC, Ketamine, shrooms, and DPT. I would really like to try DMT but shit is never around. Meth, and benzos are complete shit. Heroin and coke are awesome but expensive and will seriously ruin you life if you let it. Not really a story but whatever.
>>
I already feel shit from weed...I guess I can't tell many stories...
>>
>smoke a couple of j's
>pick up some more
>used the left over weed and some from the new bag
>spliff is packed to perfection.
>spark up
>start feeling really weird (I tend to freak out sometimes, very rarely, so my mates think I'm doing that again)
>"mate you ok, you look pale"
>next thing I remember was waking up on the floor.
>Run outside to get air
>feel myself fall forward, this is it. this is the end
>Feel my mate grab me while I'm drifting in and out of consciousness, saviour
>tells me to sit down, I refuse to which I pass out again
>Get some water, sit down and drink
>go inside and try to sleep, about 4 people passed by that night and I was so out of it, it was unreal.

any idea what happened to me?
>>
I used to experiment "addicted" to hallucigenic drugs from local drug store.

Well they tend to cause time gaps inbetween. So friend and I snorted some at bus station. And the next thing I know, I'm chasing him in the middle of city running. Without remembering like past 4 hour.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.