[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good dating sites besides the obvious ones like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1459642858255.jpg (822KB, 1000x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1459642858255.jpg
822KB, 1000x1497px
What are some good dating sites besides the obvious ones like POF, OK cupid, zoosk, match?
>>
>>24022019

I need a dating site for gamers, specifically one with women with huge tits. Too many women on the above-mentioned sites are completely unappealing.
>>
>>24022022
yeah those sites are filled with nothing but ugly women, and if there hot, they are entitled cunts
>>
>>24022089

Like, all I want is a cute fat girlfriend with massive tits and a huge ass who plays video games and isn't a trashy skank. Is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>24022100
Yes.
>>
>>24022103

What a sad world we live in.
>>
>>24022100
dude I want the same thing
>>
>>24022019
I was rejected by match.com for being too different
>>
>Be on okcupid
>really cute girl
>has literally all my shared interests
>thiscantbereal.jpg
>try to message
>"Their inbox is too full"
Life isn't fair.
>>
>>24024384
rofl wat.
>>
>>24024398
You do some kind of personality test when you make an account.
And apparently there weren't any possible matches for me.

Although I suppose matchcom might not be all that popular in my country.
>>
Whats a good cheater app? Im trying to find a local slut to play with every now and then.
>>
>>24022019
I don't like the selection on POF

What should I try next?
>>
>>24024422
I had success on adult friend finder, but I quit because I was being harassed by old men, even though I'm straight
>>
>>24024422
>>24024714
you'll need to pay for a gold membership to do anything though
>>
>>24024395
this
but for me its like
>really cute girl
>has literally all my shared interests
>thiscantbereal.webm
>try to message
>they never respond to me
>>
>>24024752
This hit me hard when I first made an account recently

Spent ages finding a couple girls I was interested in, and writing them a unique first message only to get a notification saying that they had viewed my profile and not responded
>>
Whats a good way to find girls on to talk to on kik? Dont have to extremely good looking. Sites or apps to meet people?
>>
>>24024795
I've met people on here before

omegle and similar sites maybe?
>>
How has nobody said Tinder?
I tried and I got like 10 matches, went on 2 dates with cool chicks, fucked them both
>>
>>24025618
I got nothing but bots
>>
>>24024752

Did you make sure to add "plz respond" the next day? A lot of guys forget that step
>>
I'm sure it's hit or miss, but okcupid isn't bad for being free, and has newer features swiping that Tinder has. I'm in a largely populated area and got several dates within a few weeks.

The trick is to have a decent profile, answer like 100 - 200 of the personality questions, and attempt to message/talk to as many people as you can (that you're even remotely attracted to). Someone is bound to answer sooner or later. There's also a relatively cheap premium membership that gives you added bonuses like viewing pages without them seeing, searching by more criteria like attractiveness, body type, etc and can even P2P your way up to the top of everyone's lists so you get more hits.

But seriously, any website is only as good as the area you're in. If you're in a small hick-town in the middle of Alabama you won't get many hits. Go near a city and just give it time.
>>
>>24024714

I quit for the same reason.

Fags are annoying.
>>
Not looking for dates just to chat and send pics n videos. What should I use for this? To get more women? Or how can I get my kik name out there for more ppl to find?
>>
dating sites make me feel bad. i try to use them but i keep ghosting on people who i talk to

all the bullshit smalltalk just seems so forced, and i keep finding clingers who have a complete meltdown if i take 3 hours to respond to them
>>
>>24024767
It's probably because you're unattractive anon.
>>
>>24025618
All dating sites are shit, even tinder
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.