[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date someone you met on 4chan? I mean it goes without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: 21bits-poole-blog480.jpg (26KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
21bits-poole-blog480.jpg
26KB, 480x319px
Would you date someone you met on 4chan?

I mean it goes without saying they'd be extra cringe or unstable/abnormal. You might think that's a good thing because you are too, but I'm pretty sure you underestimate how insane people can be.
>>
>>24006522
yes but only if they were gay and a neet like more or had a job where they had enough time to spend on me. I don't need them to pay for me but I like doing outdoor trips and urban adventures and if they just like work 80 hours a week we aren't gonna click.
>>
>>24006522
Yes simply because there's a greater chance of a girl and I sharing interests and beliefs if she browses this shithole too. The problem is that the numbers are so skewed and the way this site works, I'm very unlikely to ever meet one at all that browses any board but this one.
>>
I would be more likely to, honestly. Part of the reason I hang out on this site is because I have an easier time relating to people here than most people I know irl.
>>
>>24006522

I dated a girl I met on Gaia once.

Dating someone from 4chan can't be any worse than that.
>>
A friend of mine married to a girl from China. They played some online game together. So ye?
>>
everyone here is honestly just some sort of loser, i mean i am too in some ways but a lot of you guys steal the cake for school shooter material, degenerates or just autistic hive mind
>>
>>24007802
and most people i meet on here do have mental disorders
>>
I suspect a few of my friends to browse this shit hole because they get the fucked up humor that's going on here. That being said I wouldn't mind it if the person seems okay.
>>
My last girlfriend was a /tv/ shitposter. I learned that on the first date and it made me infinitely more attracted to her.

She never liked Bane though
>>
>>24006522
I'm with a girl I met on Omegle last year. She used to post a lot on /b/ and such, primarily in gore and bawww threads. She's really smart, sweet, and pretty, though, and everything's going really well, even though we live on opposite sides of the country.

Anything's possible, anons. Anything's possible.
>>
My boyfriend got my Skype from a thread on here. He mostly browses /pol/; I usually lurk /x/. I would say we're both quirky but not really unstable. Anyway he moved halfway across the country to be closer to me. We've been together for a little over 6 months and I'm certain that he's the man that I will some day marry.

I mean we started talking because we had mutual intetests, then discovered that we're super attracted to each other. Before him I never would habw expected to have a serious thing with a guy from 4chan, but really its been perfect so far.
>>
actually I already have, twice
the second guy I met off soc
probably the most adorable person I've ever met.
they were pretty much perfect
but I was an idiot and left the relationship
>>
I'm currently talking to someone I met on here. We both have feelings for each other and I think we're going to try to meet each other in a few months. I would definitely date this person if we lived closer together. I'm considering an LDR if things go well once we meet up.
>>
>>24007821
>and most people i meet on here do have mental disorders

Feels like most people 18-30 are more fucked up than others.
>>
>>24008515
27 here and this site shaped me into fapping 5 times a day on top of having sex with my cousin on a weekly basis. Also got her into this website as well. But she won't "officially date me" because I still live at home. She's 19
>>
>>24006522

I'd probably prefer it, at this point.
>>
>>24006522
I don't date anyone because I'm married.

But yes, I would. These are my people.
>>
One of my few regrets is not taking the plunge with a girl I met on here. We were all but dating, similar interests, she was gorgeous and into me for some reason, but lived on two different continents. And I was afraid we'd try the long distance thing and fail and drift apart in a bad way, so I chickened out.

I'm seeing someone now that I'm pretty sure I'm going to marry, and I'm happy with her, but sometimes I wish I hadn't proven myself a coward.
>>
That's the thing (OP), they're not unstable. I look at myself, and I'm as normal as can be. I'm respectful, very socialy conscientious, and gentle. I'd date the living shit out of me. I love me, I think me is cool as fuck (and I enjoy 4chan).

No matter how much of an asshole someone is on here, or how edgy someone tries to be, most 4channer's and people in general don't behave the same in real life social interactions: as they would on 4chan or on the internet in general.

Actually, I think people on 4chan are more likelly to question most of the bullshit that's today's people are being fed, so I think they might be more interesting, than a regular non-4chan person.
>>
I did. On and off for three years. Met in one of the camwhore threads here on soc. It was all good.
>>
>>24006522
sure, if I like them?
>>
>>24010681
This.

I'd date a woman on 4chan. My issue is that I'm almost 28 and don't like dating younger women. I'd make an exception for the right lady though.
>>
>>24006522
I currently am. We met on /soc/ out of all the boards. Back then I mostly browsed a little of everything but constantly posted on /mu/, /lit/, and /x/. He's more of a /pol/ guy and that tabletop one or something. From the very beginning we clicked. Common interests, political views, life goals, music taste, and humor. We spent about a year on Skype until I finally decided to meet him. We've been together for three years now and hopefully closing the distance gap soon. It hasn't been easy, but we've grown quite a bit together. It's nice. We always joke around and say "we met on 4Chan ...before moot cucked us all"
>>
I married someone I met on 4chan
>>
I feel like I would
I can be a fucked up dude in person, like I tell jokes and don't care too much if I offend, I speak off the cuff, and usually normal people are boring as fuck
not in the edgy "I'm cool as hell"
I know Im not. But I can keep a conversation going for longer than 3 minutes.
I'd prefer someone who can go on here and be a fucking asshat and shares this sort of stuff
>>
Dated one for a few months and got my heart broken.

Talked with another one for almost a year and thought we were going to have a real relationship once we met and got my heart broken.

Was going to go on a date with the most recent girl and she just stopped talking before the date and got my heart broken.

I'm noticing a pattern.
>>
In 60 days im flying across the country to meet a man I found on here a few years ago. I'm not religious at all, but pray for me.
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with the 4chan thing itself, but most men on here are too young for me and I don't date long distance. But I mean I wouldn't rule someone out for using 4chan. That'd be silly, since I'm on here so often.
>>
>>24006522
completely depends on what boards they visit
>>
>>24012357
bruh RIP
>>24012400
makes sense
>>24012437
>/k/, /pol/, and /b/ are my favorites
Im sorry I have to go right now
>>
>>24007967
Similar story! Met my boyfriend on a skype thread and he eventually moved to my city almost 2 years ago. We had to lie to all our friends about how we met cos dating someone from 4chan is sounds fucking spastic.
>>
Probably, most people I meet off here are super average. I've stayed with people I met off here while on vacation. I've hung out with people off here, and I've made friends (going on 4 years now) on here.

I've also dropped the ghetti when meeting a couple people due mostly to not sleeping well the night before but it happens.

I find most of the people whining about spergs and mental illness usually embody those traits.
>>
>>24012437
>/r9k/
>>
I would be he's too busy jackin it to anime waifus.
>>
Of course I mean if I find the right person. Though it's easier for me to connect on a physical level... That doesn't mean I wouldn't though, I found a girl from Gaia in years past and I mean that can't be too much worse off than here, it's the internet... It's not like the people who browse 4chan are going to be significantly different than most other websites
>>
>>24007967
>not really unstable.
>he moved halfway across the country to be closer to me.
>We've been together for a little over 6 months

>6 months
>moved halfway across country
>not really unstable
>SIX MONTHS

Whatever you say....
>>
I met my current boyfriend on /soc/ a year and a half ago :) we're long distance (about 200 miles) so it's not too bad. He's super normal as far as I know and very sweet! I've met a lot of really cool and "normal" people from 4chan.
>>
I'm actually kind of surprised at the amount of success stories on this thread
>>
I am decently attractive, just have mental health issues, I'm guessing that most females who browse 4chan are either fat or ugly thus out of my league :^ )
>>
I would date a cactus. But he would probably hate me.
>>
>>24006522
Got together with my wife from a long distance relationship back on the day, after we moved in together we found out that we both use 4chan daily as well.

Needless to say, unless your trying to meet people off /b/ or /lgbt/ your mostly going to find relativly normal people just doing what normies who are totally anonymous do.
>>
>>24014358
Funny... I usually use a cactus related username, and for a second you gave me the delusion that I was wanted. Yeah it was funny in a cruel way.
>>
Probably, anyone who posts in this shithole is probably as fucked up as i am so it could work out.
>>
File: 1466996301932.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466996301932.png
217KB, 400x400px
Where the fuck are all you people when it comes to kik/skype/ideal mate threads, I'm always looking for a gf and everyone explicitly says they don't want to date in those threads
>>
>>24014439
Dating requires effort
>>
Never thought I would. But I met this great guy on here in kik clean chat. We really clicked. I was reluctant to call this online situation a relationship for a while but after months of talking with growing feelings and no interest in dating other people we went for it. Unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the world. I'm taking a side trip to see him in the fall when I'm on the continent visiting family. So we'll see how that goes and take it from there. We are both functioning adults with jobs and pretty bright futures, but definitely lacking in social skills and a little odd. Meeting on here is a bit degenerate and I don't intend to tell anyone that's how we really met, but we have a ton of shared interests and likely never would have met IRL.
> tldr; I met my current boyfriend on here and it's a weird thing to do but we're very happy.
>>
>>24008375

Guy's initials?

Fell in love with a girl from /soc/. Got cheated on.
>>
>>24010443
me apart from the happy ending part
>>
>tfw desperate enough to date literally anyone with a vagina
If that someone uses 4Chan, common interests make conversation easier
>>
I've done it three times. First one was a success, lasted two years. Next one was a disaster but at least she was real. Third one was a fucking catfish oops I'm an idiot.
>>
File: oh beehave.jpg (74KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
oh beehave.jpg
74KB, 500x373px
>>24006522
This one chick added me from /soc/ a long while back. Turns out apparently her friend was searching for her and thought I looked cool from some skype/QT infograph thread. We chatted and hit it off but unfortunately she lives on the other side of the country. We talked casually and grew into really good friends and I now consider her probably in my top closest friends even though we've never met (skyped a few times). We've been talking about seeing each other forever, probably within the next year it'll happen I'd say

But most people I've talked with on here are cringe worthy as fuck or unstable/abnormal like you said. With that said, there might be a decent person here and there
>>
doubtful. i moved in with a "friend" i met here and had been talking with for over a year at least. turned out he was the epitome of toxic masculinity, had really bad anger issues, was super anti-social, and borderline sociopathic. pretty sure he was on roids tbqh
>>
probably not. i'd be too afraid of one of you little bastards posting nudes of me or something if we ever had a fight
>>
Yeah, I did for a few months. Randomly bumped into someone on /b/ or /soc/ and we met at a store that day. Lots sex. Ended with me getting arrested (long story short, charges dismissed.) We're still friends now, but be warned.
>>
I met a really nice girl from /b/ a long time ago, before /soc/ was a thing. We dated for a few weeks, I really fell for her. Really attractive, great sex, same interests, blah blah. She turned out to be a compulsive liar with a lot of other mental problems I had no idea about, she seemed normal on the surface. She was fucking a bunch of different guys and was trying to date them all from what I learnt. Regardless of how upset I was, looking back I'm just glad I didn't catch an STD. Good times.
>>
>>24017618
Follow-up, the first love (I should say adolescent puppy love) I met on /b/ back when they allowed hookup threads pre-soc. Broke my heart but in hindsight, as I said, it was more puppy love. Damn she turned out beautiful, sadly she's in the PNW and I'm in the DMV.
>>
I'm a girl looking for a guy to add on Skype and talk about lewd things with. You have to be submissive. And shy. I have Sexual trauma and for that reason maybe(?) I like to be in full control of initiation of anything, romantic or Sexual of any kind. This might be a natural disposition. I enjoy feeling relaxed around a very nervous person. I myself am normally nervous that's why it takes someone so much worse than me. I'm neet. But I have other interests but right now I just want to lewd talk. Haven't done lewd things with an actual other person irl in along time so you have to be rly meek and gentle. Sorry I have to post this disgusting message because I'm so succubus franticly desperate. If u drop ur Skype I'll add you and imidiatly talk about lewd things even if you want to talk about other things. I like when a guy resists.
>>
>>24017811
Someone pls reply respond
>>
>>24017811
I fit that perfectly, sadly I've been a Dom (BDSM/Kinkster) my whole life. Though I am quite skilled at relaxation and calming techniques, comes from having a psychologist father and a nurse mother. Also worked for the Association of Retarded Citizens (Fred. Co.) and learned a lot about trauma. Skype is Tremefy if you ever want to chat.
>>
>>24017818
See
>>24017823
>>
>>24017826
No, I'm not interested in doms at all even as just friends.
>>
>>24017841
Fair enough, I wish you all the best. : )
>>
>>24017847
you're beyond cringe
>>
>>24017855
Indeed I am.
>>
>>24017847
You too. Sorry. I just literally only like every thing a submissive man is. And In many different ways. I like him to be young and effeminate, I judge this mostly in disposition and not in looks. Submissive means like several layers of things at once. Including probably being the type who would never respond to something so forward. I like when a guy is obedient in following orders and at the same time has morals and priorities and will resist me and say/think he wants all his first times to be special. At the same time genuinely kind and naturally obedient and helpful. I love awkward embarrassment too. This is something that really does it for me. I like to have full power and control so I'd prefer to be the one trying to convince him that I should use some hypnotizing techniques on him to relax him. In reality I don't want him relaxed. I want him shuttering, shivering,, blushing, awkward, not having a clue of what to say or do. But I'm not a rapist I want him to be curious and enjoying it too even though he has to give up all control.
>>
>>24017869
And essentially on a nervous virginal naive person like this just experimenting on him, touching him and saying things to him... To play with how he reacts. I love feeling like the predator and he is the prey. I also kind of like a nurturing guide teacher, traininga guy to become my perfect fuck toy.
>>
>>24017847
this is a new dimension of beta. please please please please please for the love of all that is holy or unholy, just end it.
>>
>>24017877
also I can guarantee this creature is not of the female gender. about 99% chance he's an obese homo twisting his angus to the thought of little boys falling for his tricks.
>>
>>24017855
>>24017888
Trips and quads can't lie. Can we focus on me though?
>>
>>24017904
I have a mic and camera. Won't get on cam tonight but do it all the time. Also 18 and older only please.
>>
>>24017913
So yea my basic point is I can prove I'm female. I'm not even camera shy. But it's about me not you.
>>
>>24006522
I'd honestly expect them to see through the bullshit that most people don't think about. Yeah, I would.
>>
Yeah
>>
>>24012479
Haha! Yes. I honestly just say we met online and let people think I was on a dating site. I live in a rural area and everyone knows hes not from here so I can't just say I met him at the store or something. Honestly I doubt anyone in the area has even heard of 4chan, which is even more reason not to tell. I don't need them looking it up blindly and deciding that we're both depraved lol.

>>24014022
Not that I should bother responding to this, but I'm going to anyway. He travels a lot for work and where he's living doesn't really affect his job. His lease came up, and he moved to my area. We had been talking for like 5 months and he knew he wanted to be closer to me. How is that unstable?
>>
>>24006522 (OP)
I added a guy from a Skype thread around 3-4 months back. We had similar tastes in anime and he basically lives and breathes /r9k/ and /pol/. Pure autism, but he was really nice and polite when we got to know each other and started dating. I really loved his humor and enjoyed talking to him... then he became ridiculously rude, couldn't take anything seriously, and just ignored me most of the time, even if he claimed he hasn't lost interest in me. If I didn't message him first, we would never talk.

I've messaged him at least once in the past 6 days, and now I've stopped. I know he's never going to respond back ever again. We never even fought. I don't know what I did. We didn't even break up... It was just over.

But hey, what the hell was I expecting from this cesspool anyway
>>
File: hitoshi.gif (252KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
hitoshi.gif
252KB, 500x328px
>>24007143
That was the funniest thing I read all day, thank you
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 259x274px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 259x274px
1/2

I met a woman from this board. We were together for about two and a half years. I ended up ignoring red flags. I loved her more than I hated myself. I suppose if you want specifics:

- Most of her sexual experience came from women, which is strange when you never come out to your parents but are known as anything but straight and almost exclusively hang out with lesbians
- Might have been on the spectrum (she's incredibly derpy and oblivious to certain things)
- Didn't know how to express herself at times, which goes hand in hand with the point above
- Couldn't be bothered to respond to any sort of emotional expression, but would instantly be moved if she ever got gifts that cost moeny
- Couldn't relate to me because I put myself through college and grad school, she had everything paid for and will probably inherit enough money to buy a place and pretend she totally isn't part of the gentrification problem in my city once her emotionally absent father dies
- Being in a heteronormative relationship made he constantly judge her and herself in relation to other people and couples in ways that made me feel like something that she's utilizing than a person
- I felt like I was some hail mary attempt to prove to her Mom she isn't some spinster who is 'single' for so long
>>
File: 2.jpg (196KB, 1600x1197px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
196KB, 1600x1197px
>>24019856

2/2

The biggest thing was about a year into our relationship, she opened up about her deal and what she's been through and done (sexually). Red flags everywhere, but like an idiot I stayed around like some jaded cop waiting for his pension. Her first sexual experience was on camera with a woman (who had a boyfriend) and said woman spent years screening this film and claiming she was sexually assaulted on film. Did really risky things like losing her virginity to some guy who put it in without a condom (doesn't remember his name but oh how funny she can remember how nice and expensive his place was). slept around with people regardless if they were in a relationship, cohabited with a woman while convincing her parents she was 'straight' (Gotta secure that inheritance and not rock the boat amirite?).

Getting hammered and spreading her legs for strangers was basically most of her relationship and sexual experience.

On top of that, she's a giant weeb and goes through the motions of life. Uploading things onto Instagram cause things didn't really happen unless people comment and like whatever you took a picture of. Forming opinions of the not-so-insensitive variety that never strays from water cooler small talk. Lending herself to a job that doesn't inspire her creatively but allows her to sublimate the need to belong to something greater than herself or her artistic skills.

What fag. I'm surprised she didn't get killed or sold into slavery at some point in her life.

Kids, you should all really, really consider what you're sitting across from if and when you meet someone in this board. Even if they're in the same area code or even zipcode.

Whatever you do, don't ignore red flags.
>>
>>24019799
Happened to me with the last two girls I've been with, and I didn't even meet them here
>>
I'm currently engaged to someone I met on /soc/.

I'm an American chuck and he's an Aussie guy. We stayed friends for a long time and we're both into each other but didn't start anything due to distance.

But as time passed, it was pretty obvious that we complimented each other very well and he offered to fly over and stay with me to see if it would develop into something or we would both be left wondering what would've happened.

We got together and he's been here twice and I just came back from being in Australia for three months about a month ago. He's moving here. Best decision ever.
>>
>>24020604
Chick* not a chuck. I am not male :I
>>
>>24017811
I guess I fit this description too.. unfortunately I don't have skype. Hmmm... should I make one? I'm not skilled in sexts though...
>>
I think you can find love in all kind of places! And there are some pretty cool people on 4chan not everyone on here is some complete degenerate. We are all weirdos, some in bad ways and some in good/charming ways.
Being an aspie,not knowing how to relationship and thus being kinda affraid of them (muh emotional draining) and all...i'm gonna wait to be more "stable" to find myself someone.
Keep hope gals and guys!
>>
I met my fiancé on /soc/ two years ago in a dirty Kik thread. We were long distance for a year, then I moved to NYC from LV to be with him.

We're perfectly happy and I would do it all over again!
>>
>>24019799
I already made one. Add me it's msteright.
>>
I've fucked a handful of girls from here and dated two. They're no more or less nutty than any other girls.
>>
>>24014358
This is a self-defeating attitude. Why would anyone probably hate you?
>>
File: 1.png (4MB, 1969x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4MB, 1969x1477px
>Meet girl on /soc/ you have a lot in common with
>She was too far away

Happened twice
>>
Been on 4chan since 2006, this place changes you in a way, my ideal kind of person i would date would be a 4channer.

>>24024601
You should be grateful you don't live in a shit hole country like me.
I live in south africa and i have fuck all expectations of not finding a local on here.

>inb4 you are from some war torn country and makes my point moot
>>
>>24026031
*correction*
fuck all expectation of finding a local on /soc/
>>
>>24024601
>>24026031
I've already given up on the local girls and am looking to import, myself. 4chan seems like a good place to look.
>>
I've had a lot of relationships come out of this site. More bad than good, but the one that made it worthwhile is my boyfriend of over two years that I'm currently living with.

We met on a Snapchat thread and it progressed from cat pics to nudes as all things go. He lived in another state and was in town to visit family. He got us a room and we spent a wonderful night together which changed what we thought about our relationship. He moved closer a month later and we moved in together around our anniversary. We've had our ups and downs, but I feel like we're going to make it.
>>
>>24026059
This is true, the very nature of the site provides enough social barriers to filter out the more compatible types.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 680x998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 680x998px
>>24006522
Fuck no, anons are nuts.
>>
>>24026031
Lel howzit, why are you still up?
>>
Yes because I'm god damn lonely as fuck.
>>
>>24026270
Aren't we all, bro. Aren't we all
>>
I've been obsessive for someone on my homeboard for about 7 months
>>
I've dated quite a few
>>
>>24011080
lol, so did I! Which thread?
>>
Not sure there are quite some weird lonely horny people on here.
>>
>>24017710
Dmv represent!
>>
>>24026464
Second that.
>>
I've dated a couple of women from 4chan years ago, both experiences were great.
>>
>>24006522
Bro, I married someone from 4chan.
>>
Fucked 3 guys from here but I wouldn't think of it as a dating website lol
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.