[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis thread! Anybody else a hypnotist or subject here? Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
Hypnosis thread! Anybody else a hypnotist or subject here? Post contact if want, ask questions, general discussion, etc.
>>
>>23992100
For those curious, I'm a hypnotist myself, and been doing it for several years now. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm always open to new subjects to work with as well. I prefer females, but may be open to guys if I have extra time. Just leave age/gender/contact if you're interested.
>>
Ever done a hands free orgasm?
>>
>>23992107
What kind of hypnosis do you practice?
>>
>>23992107
Femanon who is very curious about hypnotism. Do you have any recordings or videos?
>>
Well I think OP is dead, so I'll just resurrect this thread from the last page.

I'm a hypnotist as well, been into it on and off since about high school. I'm always in need of subjects to practice on so if you're at all interested then let me know, or I can answer any questions about it you might have.

>>23992192
Nope although that it the holy grail of erotic hypnosis, so I'd like to someday or at least learn how.

>>23992204
I'd call it recreational hypnosis, I'm not interested in using it for emotional therapy but I'd be cool with helping people quit smoking or have an easier time getting to sleep at night. Usually though I just use it for fun, making people forget names and numbers, or reacting a certain way to something, even feeling things physically that aren't there(tickling, hot, cold, numbness). That's just when I'm messing around with friend mostly, a lot of people I hypnotize just want to see how it feels and be brought out, which is cool with me(helps me get the induction down).

>>23993932
I could make you up a quick tester on vocaroo or something. Just reply and let me know first that you want it so I don't make it for an abandoned thread.

Sorry for jacking your thread OP
>>
>>23995109
I wouldn't mind having something to help me sleep, actually. Funposting in bed at 3 in the morning is fun and all, but it's taking its toll.
>>
>>23995123
Yeah staying up all night was a major issue for most of my life so I can understand that.

Hypnosis should be effective for you though, it's honestly one the easiest things to do for people because you're already pretty sleepy when you're under I just have to make you go down further rather than bring you up at the end. Besides that, sleep issues are usually what I'm asked to help with and it hasn't failed yet for the people I was able to hypnotize.

People that have failure with sleep hypnosis were probably using youtube videos which can be pretty ineffective(most of them at least). So having a real hypnotist is definitely a help.

Did you want to work out a session or something? I'm busy the next few days but the weekend looks good.
>>
>>23992107
hi, can you hypnotize me so I can kill myself.
I already have a method, I just need the push to do it.
>>
>>23995190
Not him but that doesn't sound too good for the hypnotist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2015/10/07/three-teens-died-after-being-hypnotized-by-their-principal-now-their-families-are-getting-200000-each/
>>
>>23995123
>>23995177
Well if you're interested in giving it a shot my kik and skype are d.joestar. Offer is open to everyone but I only have so much free time

I'm 23/m/Canada/ straight, in the west part of the country
>>
>>23995109
Yes I am still here
>>
>>23992100

Ex-/d/eviant Induction here. I'm pretty rusty but used to be a well practiced hypnotist. Part of me is wanting to rehone my skills, but I'm only interested in women and more or less only interested in live encounters unless someone makes a convincing case for online sessions.

36/m/Virginia

>>23993932

My old stuff is on hypnoxotica.com if you care to give it a listen. The tentacle file is a guided erotic fantasy. The only command embedding it does is to deepen and hasten the trance state for future sessions.

>>23992192

For a women this is actually pretty easy to achieve. I've had new partners cumming on command without formal hypnosis by the end of the night before. For a guy, no idea. I don't really work with guys.

>>23995190

They would be pretty irresponsible of any of us. Couldn't we hypnotize you to try and make you happy and help work out your issues instead?
>>
>>23992100
I experienced a very weird event, then for years later durning my sleep I kept speaking a different language, I have no recollection of this as I was a sleep, It's my partner who told me. Would hypnotism - regression be able to give some in site, would I be able to record the language through hypnotism so I could find the origin? For various reasons, I have left minimal detail in this post. I responce from you would be great.
>>
U left me op? >>23992100
I did ask serious question
>>23997689

:/ responce from anyone would be good.
>>
>>23999436
You might be able to trigger another one of your strange language episodes under hypnosis, just try to bring yourself back to the nights that they happen, and make sure to record the session. Or you could set up an audio recorder while you sleep and hope you catch what you're saying on record.

I'm not experienced with regression so I don't have too much to tell you about that, maybe make a thread on /x/ for it, they might have some knowledge.
>>
>>23999600
Nice digits, 999600

thanks for the responce. Didn't want to make a thread about it, it's difficult enough to explain the story as it stands. Nb: this all happend before smartphones, otherwise it would of been recorded.

Peice and respect
>>
I'm a 22 year old male hypnotist, for those still on the lookout to get hypnotised. I've quite the experience already, having hypnotised a number of subjects, and many of these went far beyond the vanilla 'go relax a bit' things. If anyone is at all interested, I won't bite, just say hi!
>>
I've always wanted to experience but my mind never rests, deep down I just can't let go control or can't focus... wish hypnosis would help me with depression/anxiety
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.